The Gemstone Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

I guess I turned as white as a sheet to see them all together like that. I was looking at three clones, and a younger, smaller clone. I had even actually thought that maybe Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire were all the same woman, in different guises.

"How are you doing Peter?" Adele said, approaching me from behind. "Maybe we should have told you that the gemstone girls are identical triplets, eh?"

"And Emmy is their younger sister?" I asked.

"You catch on slow," Sapphire said. "I like that in a man. Emmy says you're great in bed, and now that her boyfriend is back, you're ready for the big time."

I needed to sit down. Rock had anticipated this and he had brought a chair up behind me. He pushed the chair into the backs of my knees and I sat. "Tell me," I said. "Are those your real names? Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald?"

"I hope those are their real names," Adele said. "They are my gemstone girls. Aren't they great? They're gorgeous, too, don't you agree? You know, Peter, you are the most eligible, and certainly the most desirable, bachelor who is in our social group."

"The three of us triplets had a lottery, and the winner got you. I won," Sapphire said. "That's why my sisters gave you the cold shoulder. I knew, though, that you needed some seasoning before I let you fall in love with me, and sweet little Emmy here volunteered. Are you sufficiently seasoned now, Peter?"

"You know, Peter is just another name for Rock," Rock thankfully contributed, and I was not required to respond to Sapphire's question. Rock continued, "So Emmy was really fucking me by fucking you when I was in Thailand."

"It was I who thought of that," Emmy said, clearly proud of the insight. Who were these people?

Strange as they were, all four of them, five if you count Rock, they were nevertheless compelling. I was hooked. The gemstone girls disappeared to the bedroom, and when they re-emerged, all four of them were Sapphires. Gone was the tightly pulled back hair, the small anal-retentive earrings, the complete absence of exposed cleavage for Crystal and Ruby, and Emmy no longer looked like a cute little college student sexpot, but instead like a full grown female siren.

The worst was that all three of the gemstone girls (not Emmy) were now dressed identically and wearing their hair the same way. They had on the same jewelry, and even were wearing the same lipstick. I was standing before three identical Sapphires. They all spoke with Sapphire's contralto, husky voice, too.

"Okay, Peter, here's the deal. Guess right, and you can take home Sapphire and enjoy her all night and maybe for the rest of your life," the three of them said, synchronously. "Guess wrong, and you're in deep doo-doo."

They were good, I'll admit it. They were identical, truly identical, but they made a mistake. They each wore their own perfume, and you cannot change that in a few minutes in a bedroom. Well, maybe you can, I don't know, but the point is, they didn't. I went up to each one.

The first of the three beauties smelled of Chanel No. 5. A lovely scent, but it was not Sapphire's scent. The second gemstone beauty was perfumed by Guerlain. I knew that was Ruby's scent. The third one was wearing the scent favored by the true Sapphire: Jo Malone.

Emmy was a Chanel girl too, but she went with Coco Mademoiselle. Thank goodness they had distinctive tastes in perfume! Now you may wonder what kind of man can distinguish and identify perfumes so easily. It's simple. A man who worked his way through college working on the cosmetics floor in Saks Fifth Avenue, that's who. You could just as easily have asked me about eye-shadow, eyeliner, base, or blush. I knew it all.

I went to the Jo Malone girl, and I said, "Kiss me, Sapphire. You women may look exactly alike, talk alike and act alike, but nobody kisses like Sapphire."

"How do you know that?" Guerlain asked. "Have you kissed us all?" She had apparently noticed the care with which I smelled each woman. She added, "By the way, we all changed perfumes, too."

That remark threw me. I stood there, gobsmacked. Guerlain said, "Here's the deal, Peter. You get to kiss each one of us, and then decide who is Sapphire. We're calling your bluff, right girls?"

"Right!" the other two said, smiling broadly.

I tried to seem confident, but in reality, I was flummoxed. I was in front of three gorgeous and totally identical women. Well, I had kissed Sapphire before, and in my experience, women all kiss differently. I had to hope that applied to identical triplets, too!

I went to the Jo Malone girl, the one I was sure was the real Sapphire, even if now my confidence was shaken. "Kiss me, Sapphire," I said, as I pulled her right up next to me, and bent down slightly to find her luscious mouth. We kissed, and Sapphire poured her soul down my throat and right to my heart. Nobody but the genuine woman could have done that to me. Emmy had kissed wonderfully, similar in style to Sapphire in fact, but with Sapphire, her kisses touched my soul. With Emmy, her kisses had gone straight to my cock. Not a bad place to go, actually, when you think about it, but with Sapphire it was totally different.

"Thanks, Sapphire," I said, when the kiss eventually ended. Sapphire melted away, and her clone, Guerlain, came to me. She said, "My turn, big boy." She sounded just like Sapphire. Shit. I kissed her, and I was blown out of the water. It was the exact same kiss! How could that be? I decided to molest her. If she were Ruby or Crystal, she would recoil. If she were the real Sapphire, she would softly moan. So, I began to caress her boobs, and even played with her nipples right through her clothes.

I got no protest at all, and she even moaned softly into my neck. She was just as much the real Sapphire as Jo Malone had been. I did not know what to do. Guerlain melted away just as Jo Malone had done before her, and Chanel No. 5 stepped up before me.

"Kiss me, you handsome hunk," Chanel said, in Sapphire's alto, sexy voice, too. We kissed, and this time I upped the ante even more by fondling her ass. Chanel responded by grinding her pelvis into my hard cock. I could not possibly imagine the cold fish Crystal behaving this way, or actually any of the three ways!

I tried an acid test. In front of everyone at the party, I raised Chanel's skirt and fondled her panty-clad ass. Panty-clad is a generous description of her ass just then, since she wore a thong and the back part was lost somewhere in the crack of her behind. It was inconceivable to me that Crystal or Ruby would have allowed me to do anything like that. They both did not even like me, and yet they were kissing me as if they sexually craved my body.

I felt as if my head were going to explode. I did not want the kiss with Chanel to end. I was enjoying it much too much. But eventually, before we both lost all self-control, Chanel, herself now breathing ragged and heavily, ended the kiss.

Chanel was too turned on to speak, and Guerlain was the one who spoke. "Okay, Peter, now you need to tell us who is Sapphire. Extra points if you know who Ruby and Crystal are, too."

Had I been honest, I would have said at that point that all three of them were Sapphire. Based on their kisses, and their behavior when I molested them, I was sure to a moral certainty that all three of them were Sapphire! None of these women could possibly be the woman with the invisible shield, or the cold fish Crystal.

My only hope was to assume they had fibbed about changing perfumes. So, I identified all three of them: Jo Malone was Sapphire, Guerlain was Ruby, and Crystal was Chanel No. 5. Jo Malone looked at me with a face of sorrow and pity.

"I'm sorry, Peter, but your hubris did you in. You lost, and now you get none of us." All three of them turned around in sync and walked away from me.

After getting three wonderful kisses, and getting thoroughly aroused, I was to be snubbed by all of them? Just for guessing wrong?

Suddenly one of those gorgeous visions returned and glided up to me. I took a whiff. It was Jo Malone. She said, "April Fool! You were right about all three of us! I'm Sapphire, and I'm your prize. I hope you're not disappointed, after seeing the way you kissed Ruby, and especially Crystal."

"I'm blown away by the way he kissed me!" Guerlain contributed, now revealed as Ruby. "Sapphire, your man can really kiss!"

The other gemstone girls, Guerlain and Chanel No. 5, also known as Ruby and Crystal, both applauded me. Emmy hugged me, and Rock slapped me on the back. Adele just smiled at me, from afar. Adele was beaming. I was being blessed from afar by a saint: Saint Adele.

"Your place or mine?" I asked Sapphire.

"Don't rush, Peter. I've waited a long time for you. Why don't you ask me out?" she replied.

I asked her out for the very next evening. She accepted. "Now let's enjoy the party. Tomorrow night maybe we can have a little fun in a more intimate way," Sapphire winked. "Without my sisters."

"That would be nice," I said, trying to be calm and understated, but giving my enthusiasm away by smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm sure it will be very nice indeed. Emmy had been giving me full reports," Sapphire said.

"You have quite a little sister," I said. "All of you are something else."

"All my sisters are special. All of us like you, by the way. Kristy and Ruby are jealous as all hell of me," she said. "They want me to share you. We share a lot, actually. We're triplets," Sapphire added, as if the word 'triplets' somehow explained things to me.

Was she suggesting she wanted to share me sexually with her sisters? That was not possible, and even if it were, she would not be doing that before we had even consummated our love for each other. Would she? Now that I think about it, isn't that exactly what Sapphire did with little Emmy?

I did not know what to say to that. I finally figured out something to say, "Let's see how tomorrow goes, shall we? One step at a time."

Sapphire and I were glued together for most of the rest of the party, talking up a storm, and every minute I spent with that incarnation of womanhood, the surer I was that she was the woman for me. I just hoped she felt too that I was the man for her. I could not help being insecure about why such a drop-dead beauty would go for a man like me. Money is an aphrodisiac, I know, but Sapphire already came from money.

When I went to the restroom, Rock got me alone. "Sapphire fucks even better than Emmy, buddy. You are so fucking lucky. Actually, all three of the triplets are great lays." He was gone before it occurred to me: How on earth could Rock know that? How meaningful was Sapphire's offhand remark about sharing? Why was I always three or four steps behind? Maybe Rock was making me an April Fool a second time? Well, go with the flow, I told myself.

This was one April Fool's Day I'd never forget. Now all I had to do was to learn the real names of the gemstone girls. They could not truly have those gemstone names, could they? I decided to start with Sapphire, as she glided over to me. I took a quick whiff to make sure it was her, and then I kissed her again.

My soul lit up and so did my cock. Yep, it was her all right. All right, everything was all right. I was a lucky man. I said, "Can I get you a drink, Sapphire?"

Sapphire smiled. "Here, or at your place? I decided that I don't want to wait until tomorrow night."

"Neither do I." I called for a car, and I took the sexpot goddess, the new love of my life, back to my place. A woman who fucks better than Emmy? Does such a girl exist? If one does, she is surely Sapphire. I looked forward to finding out.

As it happened, the Rock had never spoken truer words. Wow. What a woman! And she even smelled nice, too.

The next morning, I woke with a naked Sapphire sleeping next to me. I did not want to disturb her. I looked out the window, and there was Emmy, naked as usual. She was fiddling with her phone, and seconds later I got a text. 'Is my sister better in bed than I am?'

I smiled. I was not falling for that. I did the mature thing. I stuck out my tongue at the naked sexpot across the alley. She laughed so hard I could almost hear it through the closed window.

Sapphire had waked, and she was reaching for me, pulling my face to hers to start the morning with a kiss. I could get used to this, was my last thought before Sapphire and I put on a show for her naked little sister, my former lover. Emmy sent me five applause emoticons after Sapphire's mega orgasm and my explosion deep inside her pussy from heaven.

I think I can deal with this new surreal life. It promises to be quite a ride!

I know I should not leave you hanging. Did the four sisters plan all this? Probably. For them it was just a game, but it got serious when Sapphire surprised everyone, and fell for me. As for the names, their bisexual mother thought she was having twins, and she had wanted to name them Sappho and Christina (for Queen Christina, of Sweden).

Her husband changed the names to Sapphire and Crystal when the recording nurse looked up in surprise. Learning there was a third, he came up with Ruby. Years later, when Emmy came along, they decided to stay with the Gemstone theme and name her Emerald. The four of them became known as the Gemstone Girls, and men came after them from every direction.

Rock and I are the two lucky men, so far. I look forward to meeting the men who can land Kristy and Ruby. We'll form a special group bond together, I'm sure.

I sent Adele a bouquet of three dozen roses and thanked her profusely for introducing me to the love of my life. Sapphire was indeed the love of my life. I was a lucky man.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers