The General's New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Can the slave girl save her friends, or is it too late?
4.9k words
4.66
31.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

General Khorokov was good-looking in a rugged, almost grim Eastern European way. The handsome middle-aged leader was Belgestani. Belgestan, a practically forgotten mountainous and landlocked ex-Soviet republic, was now a nation torn apart by civil war. At least seven rebel groups and what remained of the decimated government now vied for power. Men died to take a village, or a few city blocks, and from an outsider's point of view, what was it all for? But General 'Khoro' happened to be a true believer, and he inspired those same beliefs in his men. Many of them came from areas of severe poverty, of starvation, and these were men who had little to lose...men who were only too happy to rally around a charismatic man with the promise of a plan.

General Khoro was that and much more. He happened to be one of the more ambitious of the warlords attempting to carve up the country, and tonight he had much to be thankful for. His forces had just captured the capitol of Kransk. His reasons to celebrate even had a personal dimension to them as well.

"We are here." Dostro, his bodyguard, pulled the jeep to a stop outside the well-concealed stone house along the mountainside. It had been chosen as Khoro's headquarters while they solidified their control of the capitol and prepared for the inevitable counterattack by government forces. If they could weather it and consolidate what they'd taken, General Khoro hoped that they could turn the tide of the war.

Beside him a naked girl named Jessica sat in the jeep, cloaked only by Khoro's uniform jacket to keep away the chill. He helped her step down and ushered her inside in his bodyguard's wake. He immediately took her into the second-story bathroom, to a ceramic tub. He turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up. It was long tub, with four ornate carved lion's talons resting on the tiled antique floor. With the water warming up, he nodded to the girl.

"You may take a warm bath and cleanse yourself in peace. I will have fresh towels placed just inside the door. If there is anything else you need, Jessica, just ask. I have a proposal for you, once you are freshly bathed, dressed, and ready to listen. Is there anything else you require?"

The girl looked at him uncertainly. Her expression fluctuated between one of tentative relief and abject fear.

Unable to control himself, Khoro stepped up to her. He took the uniform jacket off of her, eying her beautiful, naked physique. He cupped her face and it took all his control to stop himself from ravishing her right there.

"Think about what I have said, and do not try to escape. This will make me very angry, and I do not wish to be angry with you. I wish only good things for you, girl. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded. The young woman clearly didn't fathom his irrational, instinctual attraction to her, but it couldn't be helped. As he turned away, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him, he brooded about his feelings.

It was all most unfortunate, curse it to hell and back. He was very taken with this woman. Until today Jessica had been a police cadet of no importance. Young and untried she might have been, but she possessed real courage. She had fought valiantly against one of his best commanders before being captured, and she had paid the price - raped, along with the other police women, by order of Sergei Voskili, one of Khoro's commanders. Sergei was a man whose influence and tactical genius Khoro still needed to win this war, even though he despised the man for the monster he was.

So, Khoro had rescued the girl from the abuse of Sergei and his cronies, and now the question loomed before him. What was his next move? He wanted Jessica to be his, for reasons he could not even fully comprehend.

What was it about this young Belgestani girl that gave rise to such infatuation?

He found himself drawn to her, all right. She was beyond just beautiful; she was flawless in his eyes. Her perfectly sculpted figure, lithe and supple, with her gorgeous childlike face and long raiment of golden hair, could mesmerize or at least temper the baser parts of him as nothing else could. She had perky breasts, a smooth belly which led down to a light dusting of pubic hair surrounding the tantalizing opening of her sex, and beneath that were such lean, sexy hips. Her eyes confounded him most of all. They were as clear and blue as the shallows of a Caribbean beach, and so expressive that he never tired of watching her.

He had never thought he would ever feel such passion like this again - not after the tragic death of his wife. And yet here he was, in the middle of a war zone. Here he was, finding the one thing unlooked for, the one thing least likely to grow in a hellhole, like a rose springing up from concrete. Love...or some intoxicating variation of it. In the middle of a war-torn capitol city, that's what he had found.

He took off his clothes, layer by layer, in the upstairs master bedroom and lay back on the rickety mattress. Naked and alone, his mind drifted. This was the calm in the eye of the storm, and soon enough it would shatter. His mind calculated all the preparations he had set in motion, getting his men throughout the city ready for what was to come. More violence, more gunfire, more death. And yet...he couldn't help it. His mind drifted back to Jessica, and not just about her. He wondered what Sergei was up to. He had given Sergei strict orders, but now he questioned whether those orders would actually be carried out.

Sergei Voskili was the basest kind of man. He had the other captured police women at his mercy still, and although Khoro could not deny the men the satiating of their appetites, not without starting a possible revolt, he still felt revulsion for it. He wondered...had he doomed those women, saving Jessica and leaving the rest to suffer a fate possibly worse than death? What was Sergei up to even now?

~~~~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE, IN THE CITY OF KRANSK...

Sergei Voskili stood at least 6'5, his dark eyes matching the dark depths of his soul. He stood in what was once a police station - now converted into a rudimentary base of operations. The civil war in the backwater former Soviet republic of Belgestan was nearing its zenith, and that meant one thing. Well, two. Death and destruction. Most of the city's buildings were pock-marked with the scars of bullets or even heavy weapons. Belgestan's capitol city of Kransk had become like a ghost town.

Here only the strong survived.

"What is wrong, slut? Have you never learned to suck cock?" Sergei said angrily. He looked down at the former police woman. Her uniform lay in tatters beside her, but he could just make out her original officer's badge, which read 'Pam Zeneshko'. The rebels had commandeered the largest conference room in the police station and turned it into an orgy of rape for their own amusement.

Pam was a slender, petite blonde with shoulder-length hair, vivid blue eyes, and a pleasing face. She was naked, her hands tied behind her back. On her knees she was sucking his cock desperately, her loud slurps joining the other sounds of sexual perversion which echoed throughout the room.

The girl came up off his cock, pre-cum dribbling down her bottom lip and chin.

"Please Sir, if you untie me I can make it better for you. I can fondle your balls as I suck you," she implored.

Ever the sadistic one, Sergei clenched his hand up around the base of the cane which he always kept near. He swatted her upper back as she twitched with surprise.

"Did I ask for excuses, bitch? No! Keep sucking, and put some real effort into it unless you want me to send you downstairs where we do the harsh interrogation techniques. Is that what you would prefer?"

The gorgeous blonde quickly shook her head and smothered the tip of his cock. Pam's loud slurps and moans soon joined the wet sounds of suction as she sucked him in deep, her cute lips even bottoming out at his pubic curls. Sergei groaned with appreciation as he cradled the back of her skull with one hand.

"UHH!! Better, girl. You are learning." He turned to regard one of his men, who had knelt beside the girl and was now fingering her pussy.

Svatislav slipped two fingers into Pam's cum-encrusted sex. She had already been raped by at least three men, and there was still seed oozing from her sore opening. He gently fondled her clitoris and cunt, giving her unexpected pleasure, sending jolts of sensation which created nothing if not traitorous, shameful thoughts in the girl's head.

"UHHH!!" Pamela moaned. The sexy blonde's moan had turned from submissive subservience to genuine pleasure.

"See, you suck cock properly, you get a reward," Sergei rumbled.

"May I, Commander?" Svatislav asked.

The militia leader nodded. "Please, be my guest."

Svatislav was a big man, at 6'0, but his cock was legendary, hanging a good ten inches and more from between his muscular thighs. The soldier pulled the blonde girl back, spreading her legs. The beautiful 22-year-old knew exactly what was about to happen to her as she felt the Belgestani rebel's cock-head press between her labia, slowly sinking into her sore snatch.

"You feel me, slut?" Svatislav grunted.

Pam moaned around Sergei's cock as Svatislav thrust forward. Soon his testicles were swinging in a flurry of motion as he fucked the girl doggy style, his cock lancing through her pussy like a battering ram with tireless intensity.

"UHHH!! Mmmm!!" Pam moaned, her bound hands clenching up behind her as she felt that cock stab itself inside her again and again. She had gotten to a point, especially with the lubrication from the previous men's seed, of actually enjoying the movements of the man's shaft through her slickened depths. She even pushed her hips back to meet Svatislav's fucks, seeing no reason to deny or anger him...not when she didn't even have a clue how she would get out of this alive.

Meanwhile, on a couch behind the threesome now unfolding with Sergei, one of his other soldiers, Viktor, sat with a big-breasted brunette named Samantha on his lap, her cunt encasing every inch of his cock as he lazily fucked her, stroking her breasts and enjoying the view as they bounced with the motion of her body atop his. But, as happened even with the best of things, Viktor was growing bored and had decided on a change of pace.

"Turn around and sink your ass on my cock, bitch." The captive police woman's eyes grew wide with fear.

"Oh please Sir, don't make me. Let me fuck you some more like this..."

He slapped her, not hard enough to bruise or damage her, but hard enough to let her know that he meant business.

"Do it!"

"Y-yes Sir," Samantha groaned. The police woman turned around and slowly lowered her anal opening onto the glistening tip of his prick. During Samantha's long and lazy cowgirl fucking of Viktor, the soldier had helpfully rubbed her clit and moistened her sex up nicely. It did her little good as the young woman felt her tightest opening take in just the tip of his cock. With a hiss of breath she felt it pass her sphincter, and then with another shudder she felt it lance deeper into her tight ass.

"Uhhh. Oh god," she groaned. She rested her hands on the soldier's knees and impaled herself the rest of the way, until her sexy butt cheeks were perfectly split by that hard, unyielding cock. She stilled now, trying to accustom herself to his incredible girth.

With a resounding SMACK, Viktor's hand landed squarely on her right ass cheek, leaving a red handprint.

"What are you waiting for, little cunt? Start fucking!" The gorgeous captive obeyed, her ass pumping up and down as she felt her virgin ass raped for the first time in her young life.

All around, similar scenes of depravity were unfolding. Two naked brunettes, a curvaceous beauty named Sylvia and a more petite young woman named Natasha, were kneeling facing each other, two soldiers drilling each of their respective pussies from behind. The girls groaned, their tits shaking with the force of the hard fucking. They were kissing one another with apparent eagerness, as instructed by their two tormentors. To Sergei's surprise he could detect a note of enjoyment coming from both captives. Perhaps they were putting on a display for their captors' benefit, but Sergei could have sworn that there was also some genuine ecstasy creeping in, stoked by some primal feminine desire. He could hear it in the authenticity of each girl's moans as those cocks raped them without mercy.

"AHHH!!" the soldier fucking Sylvia groaned. "Commander, forgive me for questioning, but were we not instructed by the General to finish up with these girls and put them in the holding cells with food and water by now?"

"Can you not see that our Commander is busy?" the second soldier interrupted the first. The second soldier fucking Natasha watched his cock vanish into his girl's cum-soaked cunt with satisfaction, pulling her back by the waist so that her ass rocketed backward to meet his ruthless fucks.

Sergei was indeed busy. He was reaching a crescendo, his cock slamming into the pretty blonde's mouth. Pam's desperate gurgling overshadowed even the other girls' moans as he thrust his cock toward the back of her throat. His sweaty musk filled her nostrils as his cock moved inside her rippling jaw, the squelchy sounds of wetness and suction getting louder and louder...until...

"UHHH! Fuck, I'll fuck this throat raw, bitch. Take all of me, whore!" the Commander growled, spurting thick ropes of cum into the back of her throat. Pam choked and gagged, trying to swallow all of it. She felt like she was drowning in sperm. Only a few moments later, Svatislav was already about to seize up too, his cock straining in her pussy, just shy of the pinnacle of release.

Svatislav looked down at the girl's flawless naked form, his cock disappearing inside her wet, velvety-soft folds, and the sight of such beauty engulfing his cock finally threw him into the abyss of pleasure too.

"Oh fuck. She's milking my balls dry," Svatislav cried out, his cock's spasms joined by thick jets of cum filling up her young pussy, impregnating her with his seed.

Pam shuddered with a sudden convulsion, an unexpected orgasm ripping through her snatch as Svatislav's cock kept pumping her full. He held himself inside her, the walls of her pussy drawing out every last drop from his dick, until he shuddered in spent satisfaction. Then, at last, he withdrew from her sex, just in time to see the long strands of sticky jism ooze from her brutally fucked cunt. Unaware of the tiny life already growing inside of her, Pam just felt exhausted, her body numb from being used by so many men - and yet oddly sated. Sergei pulled his slightly wilting shaft from her mouth. The salty tang of gooey jism overwhelmed her palate as she swallowed the last drops, gasping for breath.

The alluring blonde collapsed on the floor as both men stood up. Closing her eyes she hoped inwardly for one thing above all else...

'Please let them leave me be for now. Please let them not notice me.'

To her disappointment, she didn't get her wish. The sexy blonde protested, coughing, as Sergei grasped her by the nape of the neck and dragged her toward the couch.

"Well done. Here's your REWARD. Let's have you practice your cunt-licking skills now, bitch." He thrust her face forward, making her kneel at the foot of the couch. Pam saw Samantha up close now, the busty police woman's ass impaled on Viktor's cock, her pussy bare before her.

"Start licking," Sergei ordered. To her eternal shame, Pam felt a surge of excitement as she smelled her colleague's sex. She moaned as Sergei pressed her face forcibly into Samantha's pussy. Her tongue darted into the already slickening folds. She began to nip at the little joy nub, twirling her tongue around it and giving it a steady barrage of licks. Meanwhile she felt the busty brunette start to pump up and down faster, her breathing heavier.

"UHH!!" Viktor groaned. "I think this bitch is enjoying herself now. Isn't this special? Commander, I am in your debt."

"Do not mention it, soldier. No spoil of war is too good for one such as you, a brave, loyal fighter willing to sacrifice his life for the birth of our new republic!" Sergei replied. Sergei stood back now and watched as the scene unfolded. Viktor grabbed Samantha's arms, pulling them backward and holding her steady while he pumped his pelvis upward, impaling her ass even harder. Loud smacks of their joining bodies filled the room. At the same time, the busty brunette began to coo, Pam's tongue lapping devotedly at her soft, wet folds.

"Ooohhhh!!" Samantha crooned. "Oh god!"

Sergei stepped up to her. "WE are your gods now, little cunt. You come in your girlfriend's face! You hear me? You do it or you will be punished." He slammed his cane against the girl's breasts, making her groan loudly. Then he watched with satisfaction as the red imprint of the cane slowly faded. It had the effect he'd desired either way. Samantha was now thrusting her crotch forward slightly into her fellow captive's face. Pam was slurping strongly on that pussy too. Her tongue laved and stroked. The blonde's cunt-sucking attentions rose to a desperate crescendo as the squelchy sounds of wetness and desire filled the room.

Sergei cupped Samantha's chin. The young officer had no choice but to look into his eyes now, heavy-lidded with lust though her own now were, her face blushing with shame.

"Yes, gush in your friend's face while Viktor ass-rapes you, girl. This is making my dick hard." Sure enough, Sergei's thick, elongated shaft was re-stiffening to a granite hardness. He knelt behind Pam, cupping and squeezing her tits, whispering awful promises in her ear. Pam stiffened as she felt a saliva-coated finger probing her puckered opening.

"Yes, little police cunt, I'll have my cock in there. You need a good, hard ass-fucking TOO." Sergei positioned his cock slowly at her opening, and Pam's nipples beaded up with a strange mixture of arousal, anticipation, and dread.

"Uhhh!! Oh!" Samantha cooed. "Oh please!" The sexy brunette looked down at her fellow captive with her mouth and nose pressed to her sopping-wet cunt, and she shivered, muttering, "Almost there. Suck me, Pam. Suck my clit. Ohhh!!"

Pam felt two incredible sensations at once. She gasped as Samantha reached her climax, her pussy quivering as a gush of fluid rushed into her mouth, overflowing down her chin. At exactly the same moment, the blonde hottie felt Sergei's shaft slam into her tightest hole, reaming her ass with one brutal stroke. Pam's eyes widened as the rush of cunt cream slid down her throat. Her muffled cry was drowned out by the continued grinding of Samantha's slit against her mouth, the brunette's moans rising higher and higher as she rode out the rest of her orgasm.

"OHHH MY GOD! YES! YES!! FUCK!" Samantha squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sergei and his soldiers were finally packing up their things and shrugging back into their combat gear. The young police women were all naked, their bodies strewn about the conference room. Every young woman had a pussy and ass leaking cum. Each young woman had her wrists bound in front of her, except for Pam, whose wrists were still tied behind her back.

Sylvia lay on her back, her curvy body peppered with splotches of jism, with big glistening drops peppering her curls of pubic hair. The other pretty brunette, Natasha, had been fucked equally hard, and now lay on her stomach, her arms stretched out before her, her face sideways so that her cheek pressed against the cold concrete with her eyes closed.

"I think we fucked this one to death," Svatislav chuckled.

He gestured at Natasha, a limp body of delectably naked femininity, the cum in her ass sliding down her crack to join the copious jism still leaking from her thoroughly raped pussy, forming a sticky puddle on the floor.

12