The Generation Gap Has Been Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chest was pressed right against mine now. I broke our embrace and knelt down to kiss her breasts. Her hands clasped against the back of my head as I began to suck deeply on her erect nipples, her body was becoming so very wet with sweat. I bent down further and gazed for the first time upon her lotus, so coyly hidden behind her brush of brown hair. I began to lap my tongue against her lips, slowly working my way into her warmth.

“Oh… oh wait. Wait,” she huffed.

I looked up to her face, flushed and deep red.

“I need to call a client. Overseas… time difference, you know? I forgot.”

I stood up. She smiled and kissed my lips.

“It’ll only be a few minutes. We have all night and twenty-four hours tomorrow to do everything we want, and believe me, we’re going to do everything we want. Here… go upstairs, and the second door on your right is the bedroom. Go there, and I’ll be in, and we’ll have a really amazing time. Ok?”

I nodded, and she turned and strode into the next room, naked as the day she was born, and still flush from our play. I imagined if her client would ever suspect that the business woman he would be dealing with would be so aroused on the other line.

I realized that I looked rather silly standing nude in her parlor alone, so I decided to head up the stairs, which were at the end of the hall. There were more pictures of her daughters all along the way dotting the wall. I felt even more foolish looking at these shots of Sheila and her adult children posing at the park, having just finished such an intimate encounter with her. Near the top of the stairs was a very recent photo of Sheila and her kids at the beach, all wearing tiny swimwear. The 18-year-old, Tanya, was smiling brightly and looked rather sunburned. She was quite short, and a dirty blonde. Rather zaftig for her age, but very appealing. The 22-year-old, Chrissie, was slightly taller than her mother, very light blonde (her father must have been quite blonde himself), and very athletic, her muscle tone evident from the photo. Both girls looked excellent, and both of them clearly got it from their mother, who looked so appealing grinning in her bikini. All three women were so very sexy, I thought, so close to sharing their glorious nakedness with everybody at the beach.

I then realized how odd it was to be standing on the steps naked, marveling at my date’s daughters’ bodies. I shook my head, and ascended the stairs, and located the second door on the right. There was another picture on the wall across from the door, a solo shot of Sheila, and I gazed at it as I opened the door and walked into the room, and closed the door, and turned around, and did not notice that the television was on.

Sitting on the bed and the floor were five girls, including both Tanya and Chrissie. Two of the others looked around nineteen, probably Tanya’s friends. The other was around Chrissie’s age. The girls gazed at me, still fully naked.

“Oooh. That must be your mom’s date,” giggled one of the younger girls, her beautiful Mexican skin molded by her tight jean shorts and t-shirt.

“Oh my God he’s such a perv, Val,” gasped Tanya, lounging in a nightie.

“We ought to scream,” said Chrissie, “He’s some kind of sex maniac!”

“I’m… I’m very sorry…” I stammered as I fumbled at the door, the knob cruelly refusing to turn under my sweat-slickened hands.

“What?!” exclaimed the older girl, a skinny, freckled lass with black braids and a Jersey accent, her hot pink socks in contrast with her white pajama pants and button-down shirt, “You can’t just show a bunch of girls your cock and walk away! That’s bullshit!”

The second younger girl jumped up and threw herself against the door behind me. I leapt away from her, terrified of any part of my vulnerable body making contact with hers. She wasn’t wearing much, just a sports bra and a pair of gym shorts covering her ivory skin and burning red hair.

“Oh, make him play the game, Tanya!” she pleaded, her voice an expectant squeak.

“Um, I dunno about that…” began the older sister.

“Yes! That’s what we’ll do, if he wants to show himself off to girls so much!” interrupted Tanya. “I bet you’re such a perv that you can’t hold it in.”

“Wha…” I weakly offered.

“I bet you’re ready to cum all over yourself. Well now we’re gonna torture you!”

All of the girls cheered, even Chrissie, if somewhat more weakly.

“We play this game with our boyfriends when they get too frisky,” continued Tanya, “We’re all gonna try to make you cum for five minutes each. If you can’t control yourself, you lose, and you get punished. We’ll yell and call our mother and she’ll be pissed. If you win, we’ll take off our clothes, since that’s what you wanted to see anyway.”

“No, that’s not…”

“Chrissie! You start, ‘cause you’re the oldest.”

Chrissie rose. Her body was almost unrecognizable under her pure orange sweatsuit, shirt and pants. Pure college athlete dorm room girl-wear.

“Look… I…”

She didn’t bother to hush me up as she embraced me and kissed me, her wooly socks against the tips of my toes, and my penis lost inside the warm comfort of her sweatsuit. I instinctively threw my arms around her. She smelled faintly of marijuana. I could not believe what I was doing, but I was psychologically prevented from reacting in any way. You see, she kissed exactly like her mother. The random, vulgar sloshings of her tongue, followed by the dainty flicker. Her habit of sucking briefly as I tried to explore her mouth was frustrating, but it drove me wild. I lost track of time, and I kissed her more ferociously. She was a young woman, and matched my energy easily. I imagined Sheila like this on her prom night, kissing her date in just this way during their last dance, their hands quivering in anticipation of their hotel room, and a full night of scorching sex. I could feel Chrissie’s tough muscles under her clothing as I squeezed her roughly. I imagined Sheila as a college swim champ, rewarding her boyfriend with a kiss just like this after winning the big meet, her naked body throbbing with desire under the thin film of her swimsuit, the pool water barely cooling her heat. I had to stop thinking like this, or I would lose control, and Chrissie was such a great kisser!

A beeping sound emanated from Tanya’s watch.

“Ha ha! You lose Chrissie.”

Chrissie pulled away from me, her cheeks beet red.

“Whoa… my God, you’re a good kisser! I couldn’t think of anything else to do…”

“Now… now look…” I began.

“You’re pretty lucky,” Chrissie said, ignoring my concern, “I only think about four guys have ever seen me naked. But WOW Mom must LOVE you…”

She was so sexy in her nonchalance. Her sweatshirt went over her head. Her body was truly amazing, all taut and rugged. She wore a utilitarian gray bra. Her sweatpants went down, and her legs were powerful and buff. She must be incredible in bed, a tiger. Her panties were similarly drab. Her wooly white socks were off in a flash, and she removed her panties next. She was totally shaven, her pussy a marvelously tender pink against her musculature. She thoughtfully turned around to unclasp her bra. Her butt was rock-solid. An absolute valkyrie. Her breasts were unveiled, quite large, considering her build, and temptingly soft.

“Ok,” she said, settling her naked tush atop the bed, her legs spread in self-confident comfort, “Missy’s next.”

The older girl stood up and approached, a cruel look on her face. As she drew closer, the scent of pot became far more powerful, as if was clinging to her pajamas and weighing them down. Her eyes were bloodshot.

“Oh I know what to do with you.”

She fell to her knees and brushed my penis tenderly with her tongue. She flicked the tip of it all over my prick‘s head, clear syrup bubbling up. I thought my heart was going to burst and I shut my eyes. Involuntarily, I thought of my ex-girlfriend. She was fantastic at teasing my cock. But her tongue was never this ginger, this eager! My breath caught in my chest as my prong was suddenly surrounded by heat, and that glorious pressure weighed down, drawing all the marrow from my bone. I felt air, then heat, then breeze, then sweltering moisture. I decided that it was useless to deny what was happening and I opened my eyes to watch this beautiful girl, less than half my age, greedily sucking my cock. Watching her head bob to and fro, feeling her expert attentions, I realized that I felt incredibly good, and I ought to enjoy it as much as possible, considering the situation I was in. I grasped the back of her head, and slowly pulled her away from my rod, her lips clinging to my flesh and releasing only with a loud pop. Her tongue lurched out to lick me more; I indulged for a bit, then slowly pushed my cock farther and farther into her mouth. I didn’t want to choke her, but she easily took it all in, until I felt her nose against my skin. My penis had never been taken so far down. She sucked ferociously as I pulled her all the way off; I couldn’t help but moan as the intensity for the pressure rode all the way up my length. Her face was a crazy grin as she popped free again. Her white teeth gleamed as drool dripped from her chin, and she nodded as if for me to try again. So I did. I enjoyed four more of her deep throat performances, and then a bout of fierce sucking and licking before her time ran out. She stood up, gasping for breath. My cock was soaked with pre-cum and lip gloss.

“You like that?” she huffed.

“Yes… I liked it a lot,” I responded.

“I could have done that for twenty minutes. My boyfriend lasts about that long.”

I suppose it was foolish for me to be surprised that she had a boyfriend, and even more foolish to briefly feel guilty for wanting to see her naked.

She pulled her pajama pants down underneath her shirt, revealing only the skin below her knees.

“Hey, wait,” she said, her pants still surrounding her socks, “You’re the winner, why don’t you get me undressed while I smoke up?”

I nodded yes, and she kicked her pants into my face as she bounced into her purse to extract her colorful pipe and a huge plastic baggie of grass. I approached from behind her, and she stuck one foot up behind her in the air. I pulled off her sock; she had a tattoo of an ankle bracelet on her flesh, and her toenails were painted a solid black. I noticed that her freckles extended to every inch of her skin as I denuded the other foot. She turned to face me while lighting her bowl as I unbuttoned her shirt. I whisked it open just as she took her first, long hit, her whole frame expanding to accept all of that magical smoke. She wore absolutely no underwear. She was totally unshaven down below, her hair a gnarly, twisted bush of black. It drove me wild. She held the hit as I admired her knobby tits, and they sagged a bit as she exhaled.

“Ok,” she said, sitting down beside Chrissie, who swiped the bowl away from her, “Who’s next?”

“Both of us at once,” replied Val, as she and the redhead jumped up, “Me and Trista.”

No longer concerned with poise or civility, I scooped up Val’s delicious teenage body as she approached me and gave her a huge kiss in the air. I felt her toes bobbing against my legs; she was a short girl. I then felt Trista on my back, her lips all wild on my skin, her nipples pressing against me. Her bra was around our feet; she was not waiting for the round to end. I put Val down, and turned to face the redheaded minx, her hair covering her nudity a little, her strawberries and cream. She yowled as I stuffed almost an entire breast into my mouth, my hands gripping her supple little butt. She had been using coconut body spray, and it made me want to lick her candied skin everywhere. Val reached around and grabbed my cock, which had never felt so strong and powerful. Her grip was just firm enough, and she expertly stroked me off while I continued to ravage Trista’s boobs, the girl’s squeaks and yelps so utterly adorable. The pressure around my prick soon became too much, so I spun around to rub Val’s ribs and pull her shirt over her head, breaking her grip on my penis. Her gorgeous brown skin curved up into dainty breasts, her nipples hard and dark. Trista’s arms surrounded my from behind, and she and Val forced me down to a sitting position. Grinning, Val thrust my cock between her breasts, the smooth texture kissing my sticky skin. I couldn’t even moan, since Trista had enveloped my lips with hers, and busily invaded my mouth with her tongue. I managed to catch Val with my other arm, and pulled her up to my face too. I turned away from one girl to kiss the other, but both were so eager! They both caught me at once, and both of their tongues collided in my mouth. I sucked down, kissing them both at once, as they enjoyed the pleasure of one another’s kiss. Our mouthy exchange continued for the rest of their allotted time.

“Eeeew!” shouted giggly, naked Chrissie, totally stoned and her bare legs swinging, “You two kissed each other!”

Missy howled with laughter from flat on the bed, her legs spread wide. She scratched her pubic hair as she took another hit. Chrissie slapped her naked thigh.

“So what?!” retorted Val, “Maybe we kiss every day after volleyball, right in front of the team in the shower?”

The two teens hopped up and kissed without me, their arms embracing, the whole room laughing. I crawled over to Trista to claim my reward, yanking her gym shorts down. She had on lacy black panties, and her musky scent was very pronounced. I reached behind the two to unbutton Val’s jean shorts, and peel them off, as their kiss continued. Val sported a stunning ginger satin thong, tied on the side. I unlaced it, and her thin, trimmed pubic hair was revealed, the tips glistening with her moist arousal. I grabbed her tender ass and pulled her forward, her nude pussy now grinding against Trista’s panties. Val gasped as Trista kissed her harder, her hips wiggling against her body. I slowly, agonizingly pulled Trista’s panties downward, against the friction of Val’s body. As expected, Trista was sopping wet, her panties sticky with excitement. I inhaled her musky scent and smooched her newly unveiled cheeks, and left her panties around her ankles as she and Val kissed and ground their pussies together, two horny teens gone totally mad with lust. I looked to the bed and saw Chrissie, my date’s beloved oldest daughter, vigorously fingering her burnt friend while masturbating with her free hand.

Tanya looked terribly overdressed. She stood. Val and Trista tumbled onto the bed, their legs kicking everywhere as their fingers invaded their private spots. Tanya’s nightgown was a deep plum, crafted from luxurious silk. A scandalous amount of cleavage. Barely covering her rump. Her body looked ready to explode out of it.

“Who’s keeping time?” I asked.

“We’ll manage,” she replied.

As the slurps and licks of her sister and friends grew louder, I felt overcome with sexual energy. As if controlled by some outside force, I seized the top of Tanya’s nightie and tore it right off her body, rending the silken whisper straight down the middle. It was so gentle a fabric that I’m certain Tanya felt nothing but the air suddenly caressing her nakedness, since she wore nothing under her dress. Such a tiny girl, but she had grown even more voluptuous, a real Robert Crumb body, her boobs and butt juicy and huge.

“Oooh, you tiger. Fuck me, stranger. C’mon, fuck me!”

I pressed my lips to hers; her teenage kiss was stupendous. Like her sister, she kissed like her mom. Their mommy. My date. I pulled away.

“I’m not fucking you,” I said, “We’re only playing a game, and I’m not your date.”

“But that’s part of the game! I have to make you cum!”

“Oh really?” I said, lifting her off her feet and onto the edge of the bed, as away from all the girl affection as possible.

I pulled her legs apart and breathed heavily on her throbbing pussy. She gurgled with pleasure. I dug right in, devouring her juices and filling her lotus with my mouth. She was very wet, and very delicious. The other girls had already begun their own oral amusements; every pussy in the bedroom was satisfied by an eager tongue, and every girl’s juices were imbibed with gratitude. Every so often I’d lean up to suck on Tanya’s tasty nipples, my lips sticky from her love, but she’d shout me back down to her pussy every time. Finally, I rolled her over, stood her on her knees, and gripped her big, jiggly ass as I ate her out from behind. I spread her cheeks and lapped at her dainty asshole, much to her cries of approval. I fingered her thoroughly as I continued to dine, pausing only to lick her juices off my fingers. She howled that she was going to cum, and I rubbed her clit slowly and firmly while planting wet kisses all over and inside that awesome rear. She screamed as her orgasm shook her bones; she was twenty seconds into it when I head a voice:

“Five minutes. You lose, Tanya.”

I looked up, and saw Sheila, still naked, staring bemusedly at me while her little girl finished her orgasm.

“Ohhhh… oh Mommy, hi…” huffed Tanya.

“Sheila… I…”

“Don’t say anything. You were so good to those girls. Everyone! Get out! Grab your clothes and scootch!”

All five sweaty girls hopped to their feet, grabbed up their clothing, and hustled from the room, all flashing smiles at Sheila.

“I especially liked how you saved the real sex for your date,” she murmured.

“Sheila, I don’t…”

“You must be ready to explode. C’mon, let’s hurry up.”

Sheila pushed me down onto the bed. The blankets were cool and moist and the room positively stank of musk. Those girls had been very busy. Sheila stood on the bed, towering above me.

“I’m honest with my girls, you know. I used to feel angry when they’d screw around with boys, but after that asshole left us, I realized that I like to screw around with boys too. So I told them they could have sex with anyone they wanted, because I was going to have sex with anyone I wanted.”

She squatted down and ran her fingernails up and down my chest.

“That intern I had a fling with? Chrissie’s old boyfriend. We learned to share. She’s busy with college, driving back and forth. But Tanya and I are best pals, and we do everything together. You hear her call me ‘mommy‘? She never did that when she was younger. It’s like I didn’t really know my kids until this year, and now we’re so happy, and so close.”

She took my penis in her gentle grip.

“And I need a man who can deal with all of us.”

With that she thrust her body down onto mine, plunging my cock deep into her scalding pussy. She was drenched inside; she must have been watching the whole thing. I grabbed her ass and began to pump my body against hers. She leaned down, those breasts I had coveted at work now at rest upon my body, her kiss again upon me. We fucked very slowly as we smooched and licked our lips. I began to grind faster as she leaned up, allowing me to enjoy her face, her breasts bouncing with our rhythm. I slapped her thighs, so fleshy and jiggly.

“Sweety!” she groaned, “Those girls got you warmed up, didn’t they?”

I sat straight up, my chest again pressed against her breasts. I snatched her buttocks and thrust my cock harder into her as she helpfully bounced her body against the bed. We began to fuck hard and fast. Our kisses became sloppy and ugly as our bodies became unreasonably hot and sweaty. Our hands met and we squeezed against each other as we pounded each other for fifteen minutes. Our bellies began to stick together and we’d pull apart for brief seconds; I took the opportunity to squeeze those magnificent breasts while she teased my chest with her nails. She soon became so drenched with perspiration it was as if she’d just stepped out of the shower. I was certain that I was in a similar state. I pulled out of her and she dropped onto her back, a pillow propping her up. She spread her legs wide and I re-entered her from atop.