The Genesis of the Succubus Ch. 1

Story Info
Virgin is seduced into darkness.
1.4k words
4.2
53.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story has been in my head for 15 years, other writers inspired some of the details. I thank them for their contributions to my creativity. I hope they will take it as a complement, especially the hot writers on this web site. Thank God for Literotica.com!

* * * *

The Genesis of the Succubus

Or

The Corruption of the Virgin

Chapter One

Catherine Bara spent most of her life running away. She wasn't pretty, or popular, or witty. She didn't have a good body, nothing to recommend her. Frustrated, her parents sent her to a long succession of convent schools, where she inevitably incurred the wrath of the more popular girls. Leaving usually seemed the only way to insure her existence.

Rina wasn't ugly: she was plain. She tried to fade into the background, but the "otherness" of her invariably attracted the bullies who sought to rid themselves of her presence. Variations from the norm were not to be tolerated. Although on the verge of graduation, ("God knows what we'll do with her!" thought her parents.) she'd spent most of the semester trying to avoid most other students. This was Rina's current occupation.

Her torment was a right of initiation to some of the more active groups at her boarding school. A couple of girls had picked the lock of the Mother Superior's office and stolen one of her paddles - a large one with holes to make it sting more. Another group started the hunt and ran Rina to ground in the stables. After tying her to a saddle block, they proceeded to take turns paddling her. (After making fun of and ripping off her knickers.) One of the leaders, Patty, found an old riding crop. When Patty took the paddle away the others objected.

"I've got something special planned," Patty said.

Patty whipped Rina until she moaned and whimpered. (She'd already been gagged to guard against screaming, after all, they wouldn't want to get caught.) The other girls wanted to try, but Patty didn't move.

"Move that ass! Show me how much you feel it! You want it, I know it!" Patty screeched. Rina bucked and cringed as the crop started to draw blood.

As the rest of her girlfriends cheered, Patty coated the handle of a horsewhip with saddle oil. She gripped the handle, and circled the metal tip around Rina's little rosebud.

"Whimper and whine like the little bitch you are! Tell me how much you want your discipline little bitch!"

As Rina complied, flexing her ass cheeks together, Patty drew back her arm and pushed the whip handle into her anus like a javelin throw. Rina screamed, but didn't faint until Patty drew it in and out of her ass a couple of times. Patty continued until a good amount of blood started to seep out of her rosebud.

"Aw, shit! It's not fun unless she feels it! Nancy and Jessyca, you stay here until she wakes up. When she does, threaten her within an inch of her life. Then one of you comes for me. The sisters will be looking for her. When they find her out here with her panties in shreds, they'll think she was getting it on with one of the stable hands, and paddle her 10 times as hard as we did!"

As Patty and her cohorts conspired, Rina had only been faking the faint. (Well, the first 5 seconds were real. Her self-preservation instinct had been keyed up for years.) She had worked the ropes lose and made a dash to the convent cemetery. She made it over the wall, but as her pursuers started after her, Sister Mary Rose and Sister Uberta caught them.

Rina kept running and didn't even look back. As she darted between the mausoleums, she made her way to the oldest, dirtiest, creepiest one in the yard. (Having prepared for such a situation, she'd filched a key from the gardener.) She lock herself in, although Patty and her gang would have rather died than go in there! She curled up behind the main sarcophagus to catch her breath. Rina's legs were splayed wide. Her hand crept to her clit and caressed the swollen nub. Cum was all over thighs.

Patty and the gang were so frigid, they didn't realize her cries were for her orgasms, not the pain they thought she couldn't stand. (They had never heard of la petite morte; they were Catholic school girls after all)

As the sun set, Rina stroked her clit with one hand, and thrust a finger on the other into her dripping cunt. With her scarlet buttocks cooling on cold marble, her juices poured out of her as her cleft muscles tightened around her finger in a death grip. Her hips began to buck, slamming her ass cheeks down, opening the cuts around her anus until they flowed freely. As her blood lubricated her body, her legs bent and thrust in uncontrollable spasms. Night descended, her body convulsed, becoming completely rigid as the orgasm washed over her. Finished, she curled up into a fetal position to sob.

"I would give anything to be beautiful, accepted, wanted!" Rina cried.

A beautiful voice answered, "Are you sure that's what you wish? The price for something so valuable could be quite high."

Rina started and looked around. Emerging from the shadows was the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen. He was very tall with broad shoulders, and the most muscular build. His long black hair was pulled back from his face in several braids, vaguely reminding her of American Indians she'd seen in her history texts. His skin was very pale, accentuating the fine chiseled planes of his face. His graceful hands adjusted an elegantly cut black jacket.

"Have you finished inspecting me?" asked the man.

"I - I, ah..." stammered Rina.

"Don't worry, it happens frequently," as he squatted beside her. She saw the most unbelievably large bulge in his pants as he clasped her hands. "So what price would you pay for your dreams?"

In Rina's mind all the instances of degradation and betrayal welled up, distracting her from the fire that his simplest touch ignited in her. "I'd give my very soul!"

The man laughed, "Don't worry, I cannot ask a price that high. Your soul is neither mine to take or yours to give."

"But what do you want?" Rina asked.

"Simple: your presence in my life, your companionship, and your loyalty."

"That's all? It sounds like a marriage proposal! What could you possibly want with me? You don't even know me!"

"Rina, I know you better than you know yourself. Why I desire you above all others is simple, in a way. You are what Nature terms a paradox: a wanton innocent. Purity and sexuality combined."

"But, I'm not..."

"Yes, you are. Your little tormentors are the average: neither innocent nor aroused. Their hatred comes from their instinctual knowledge that you have everything they most desire, but never will possess."

Rina lets out a loud snort of disbelief; "You want my loyalty; what if you asked me to do something I know is wrong?"

"Rina, I promise I'll never ask you to do something you don't want to do. You'll always be...willing. That's how it has to be: that's how I like it. You'll have everything you want: beauty, fraternity, usefulness, even revenge, if it pleases you. I live to please you."

Rina couldn't believe it. No one had ever looked at her twice. Her clit and cunt were throbbing and dripping. She couldn't think beyond his gentle words and hands stroking her body. She trembled as he drew her up, his hands caressing her as his arms wrapped her in an intimate embrace. Unbelievable pleasure coursed through her veins. If this is what is was like to be held, what would....?

She sighed, then sniffed. They both laughed as he pulled a handkerchief, and wiped her nose for her.

"Yes, I'll agree to your terms, if you agree to one of mine: that you'll always be gentle and kind to me."

"Gentle? Kind? You'll have that, and my love as well! One day you may not want my gentleness. All you need to do is speak, and you shall have anything you want!"

Rina sighed again, "Yes, I'll be your companion and what ever else you want of me. But what should I call you?"

"For now, call me Luke; the price of my companionship is a wedding. At that time, I'll tell you my full name, if you haven't already guessed it." With that, Rina eyes grew heavy as she was drawn further into his embrace. Blackness rose up to claim her.

To Be Continued...