The Genie Ch. 2

Story Info
The Genie brings along a friend.
3.8k words
3.69
80.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The idea of my first story came from an erotic story called Jannie’s Wishes. While I did draw from that story I made quit a few changes. Nevertheless, you should check that one out if you get a chance. The following story is based on my genie character. I would love to hear what you think. Please send comments.

* * * * *

I love my little adventures with mortals. So much so, that from time to time I invite other genies to join my in my travels. In most cases they will just kinda set back and play a part, just to see where it takes us. That leaves all the fun stuff to me! I always grant the wishes too mortals but, it never turns out the way they planed. In a way, I get to double my fun because the genie as well as the mortal usually gets into the part. Now granted, I have no power over other genies but they almost always let me take the adventure where I see fit.

This was the case a little while back when me and another genie, lets call he/she Amber, where fling around looking for a potential adventure. I was in the mood for something a little different today so we started to southern California. I figured, if you want different, that’s the place to go. We flew around Hollywood and back down to San Diego but I was really didn’t see anything exciting. Then it hit me. There is nothing exciting about taking these freaks and doing freaky things to them, hell thats what they except! So instead we headed north up to Santa Cruz.

We looked around the area to a small community there called Northridge. It was your typical suburban type of neighborhood. Nice homes with nice lawns, all pretty much the same design. It was about 11:45am on a Tuesday so I assumed most of the husbands would be a work. As we scanned the area we saw a very lovely woman out tending to a flower bed. A quick mind scan showed she was 31, married with a child, her husband was a tax attorney and was out of town on business. Her child was at his grandmother’s house in Fresno and wasn’t due back until Sunday. I told my friend I thought she would be perfect for a little fun and we should peruse her for the day. He/she argued. I spotted a house for sell 4 houses down from the woman’s home. We quickly landed and, from my mind scan I took the body of her ideal man.

About 6’2’’, dark brown hair, fairly normal body but with no huge muscles or excess fat, and well tanned. I made the body around 34 in age. I suggested to my friend that she go with a female body so we could pose as a married couple. She agreed and I took the pleasure of designing her. I made her about 5’ 6’’ , blonde hair which reached just below her shoulders, her body was 110 pounds of shear sexual attraction with tits slightly larger than normal for her frame. We looked like a typical California couple. If things went according to plan, it wouldn’t be a typical day for our soon to be friend.

I took a second to look us both over too make sure everything was perfect and then we left. As we approached the woman I realized she was a damn knockout! Although she was in her early 30’s she could have passed for her mid-20’s. She actually looked similar too my wife for the day. Her hair was a little longer and she looked to be a little thicker but by no means large. She looked like she worked out and after another scan I found she did. She boobs where the type that bring men to their knees. Almost a perfect tear drop.

You didn’t have to be a genie to know those beauties where fake. But honestly, who gives a shit! She was still hard at work when we walked up. She jumped a little as she heard us come near. “Ohh my, you scared the hell out of me!” she exclaimed.

“Ohh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you. My wife and I just moved into the house down the street and thought we would introduce ourselves to the neighborhood."

"I’m Clay, and this is my wife Amber.” I explained. “Aww great! I love getting new neighbors. We are all very close in this neighborhood and look out for each other. My name is Summer. Pleased to met you both.” With that she extended her hand warmly. My fake wife and I shook and started into small talk. She asked us how long we had been married and if we had kids, the usual bla bla bla bull shit. I told her my wife had just finished college and we where looking to start a family out here. Then she went on and on about how good the schools are and how this was the perfect place to raise children. “I would love to meet your husband, is he in?” I asked. Her smiling face instantly changed to a small frown, “He is away on business I’m afraid........he wont be back until Friday."

"Ohhh thats to bad, I don’t think I could be separated that long from Clay, I would go crazy!” Amber proclaimed. “Well I’m use too it, we’ve been married 7 years and its been like this for about 5 of them. He was made partner at his law firm and ever since then he’s running all over the world meeting new clients. When he is home, he rarely does anything but eat and sleep. I do get lonely sometimes.......I’m sorry, I know we all have problems, it just stays on my mind all the time. Truth is, I often wonder if he’s really out there cheating on me. There is no way for me to find out. Here lately he doesn’t even know I exist. I guess he doesn’t find me sexy anymore. Wow!! I can’t believe I’m telling you this!” she said softly. I could. I planted a suggestion to let her feel at ease with us and she was responding perfectly. I spoke up,”What if you could find out if he was or not....would you really want to know?"

"Yes, it would break my heart but I would want to know if I am being a fool for trusting him."

"As you wish......” I said with a smirk on my face.

Summer’s face went blank and she shut her eyes. I could tell she was seeing all the images of her husband’s affairs which where quite plentiful. Sometimes hookers, other times women he picked up at bars. He was screwing anything he could get he hands on and she was seeing every detail in an accelerated pace. After her images stopped she slowly opened her eyes. “How......how did you do that?” she asked timidly.

“I have the ability to give people what they want. I don’t know how or why I have this power but I do. If you would like, I could give you three more wishes. I know it sounds corny, but thats the way it works.” I said.

By now she was upset. Several tear drops had traced down her face although she wasn’t sobbing. She quickly turned from sad to scared shitless after I told her this. I sent her a probe to ease her pain and also fell comfortable with my wife and I and that she had nothing to fear.

“Three wishes huh?” she said curiously.

“Yes Summer, 3 more. Anything you want. Wealth, power, looks, whatever.” I stated. I added the looks thing in there because I knew that the years of her husband’s neglect had taken its toll on her view of herself. She thought she was unattractive and that's why her husband had lost interest in her. This actually had a reverse affect. Her constant battle to try and improve her looks resulted in a young-looking, big-tittied sex kitten. She just didn’t realize this.

“OK....I’m not gonna stand by while he has all the fun. I wish I was 10 years younger and was as sexy as I was then.” she said.

“As you wish......” With that she felt a sharp pain all over her body and felt her skin tighten. She felt her whole body transforming and reshaping itself. The truth is, I didn’t do much at all. I removed a few wrinkles and tightened her ass a little.....all the pain and transforming she felt was just for effect. To make her think she was actually changing dramatically. When it was all done we walked inside for Summer to view her new body. She thought it would make her fell better. Instead she was worse. The thought of her wanting to be 21 again seemed foolish to her.

She finally realized she wasn’t the problem, he was. She still hurt deeply though. The pain was to much for her to take. She thought it was going to kill her. She had to have some kind of relief. Well, she thought, I guess I could wish it away. Yes. I will wish it away along with any feelings I might have for that creep. I’m gonna fell good about myself again and get that Fucker out of my life for good.

“OK.....I’m ready for my next wish. I wish all this pain would go away and I would start loving myself again. I’m tired of feeling like a fat, old, hag nobody wants. I want to fell sexy again.” she stated very matter-of-factly.

“As you wish.....” I said once again softly. Summer felt a strange wave go through her mind. She couldn’t think. It was as if it was being scrambled like an egg. This kept building for about a minute until finally she felt a snap and fell to the floor in front of the mirror. When she opened her eyes back she looked in the mirror. It was like seeing a different woman. She loved the way she looked. Her body looked to her now like the shapely model of perfection that it was. Her breasts where perky and large. She turned to see her ass. It was a perfect size. Not to big, not to small with no sagging. It was perfect. She was perfect.

My wife spoke up,”Are you OK Summer, would you like me to get you a glass of water?” She looked up at my wife. All of a sudden she seen her differently. Summer had always had bi-sexual patterns in her mind but they where repressed. I took the liberty of opening them up for her. She gazed at Amber. So sexy she thought. God, I would love to have her right her and now. “Ohhhh no thank you honey, I fell wonderful.” she said kinda throaty, even a little sexy. “If you 2 don’t mind.....I’m gonna get out of these old clothes. I will only be a second. There is beer and wine in the fridge. Just make yourselves at home.” With that Summer ran upstairs too her bedroom.

She took off the overalls she had on and tossed them into the hamper. She went into the bathroom and started the shower. As she was about to enter she saw her reflection in the mirror. God I’m hot. I love the way I look. I’m so fucking sexy. With that she smiled and entered the shower. She went through the normal routine of washing her hair and face. As she moved the soap down to begin washing her body but she stopped.

She couldn’t help but stare at those perfect boobs Clay had given her. Ohh god he was hot she thought. If he wasn’t married I would be all over him. As her thoughts wondered to Clay her free hand found her right tit. Hmmmmm I bet he’s great in bed she thought as she began to gently rub her melon. She dropped her soap and her other hand moved down just below her naval. She rubbed her now swollen clit in time with her tit thinking of Clay’s big juicy cock in her mouth and Amber’s goddess like body right under her licking her pussy.

She was overrun with pleasure. Finally she felt a large wave of passion building inside her. It started in her toes and moved all the way to her head. It erupted and she moaned out with pleasure. She quickly came down realizing that she was way to loud and that Clay and Amber must have heard her. She quickly finished washing herself and dried off. She found a short kacky skirt that went just above the knees and a white T-shirt and showed a little belly. She dressed quickly and started doing her hair. After she was satisfied with her perfect golden hair she started applying make-up. Damn she was sexy. She didn’t know why she was so worried about looking sexy since it was only Clay and Amber. Although she would love to have them both. I had planted into her mind to dress sexy....but not too sexy.

I kinda have a thing for that look. Reminds me of a teenage girl. She gave herself one last look over and realized she wasn’t wearing panties or a bra! Ohh well, they won’t be here long. I’ll put on underwear when they leave. She left the bathroom and started down stairs. She got about halfway down before she seen Amber and I. We where embraced in a deep kiss. With my hand up her shirt feeling those wonderful boobs I gave her. She had her hand on the Hugh ripple in the seat of my pants. Summer froze. She didn’t say a word.

She watched us and started to fell very aroused. She began to gently caress her boobs over her shirt. She let out a very soft moan tring to keep undetected. By now I had Amber’s shirt unbuttoned and her tits where free. I gently sucked and stroked each one with loving care. Amber sighed and moaned loud enough for Summer to here her. With that Summer made a little cough to get our attention.

“Am I interrupting something?” she asked with lust in her voice.

Amber replied, “Ohhh no baby, we are just getting warmed up for you.” Amber slowly rose and removed her shirt and pulled her skirt down. She was down to just her panties which were visibly soaked. Summer started to walked down the stairs. Amber met her at the button and she took Summer into her arms. Amber gently stroked her ass as she pulled Summer close. Their lips met and so began a long, passionate kiss that seemed to last a lifetime.

Amber could fell Summer shaking ever so slightly. “What’s wrong my love?” Amber asked lovingly.

Summer replied, “I want you so bad, but I’ve........never done this before....its feels a little strange.” Amber just pulled her back and began to massage Summer’s ass. They started kissing again but this time it was more fierce. Summer took some incentive and returned the favor to Amber. They broke the kiss and Summer again to kiss Amber’s neck down to her breasts. Amber turned her head a little and called out, “would you like to join us honey?"

"Yes Clay, Come over here......I want to see that cock of yours....” Summer said almost panting with sexual energy. I made my way over to the ladies shedding my clothes as I went. I walked right in between them and started to kiss Summer. I stopped just long enough to get her little T-shirt off and began to work on those marlvous boobs.

While I was making love to Summer’s tits with my mouth my wife had her skirt down to the floor. She was gently rubbing the inside of Summer’s thigh’s teasing her to insanity. By now Summer could do nothing but moan out. “Ohh god I’m so hot!! Please. Eat my pussy. Ohh I want you so bad!!!!” Thats all Amber needed to here. She used her unusually long tongue to fuck Summer while rubbing her clit with her thumb. I was still hard at work on those nipples.

I swear, I have yet to find a mortal with bigger, more erect nipples than my dear Summer has. Summer was about to explode between my attention to her boobs and Amber’s tongue fucking...she was in heaven. “OHH God yes.....ohhh don't stop...ohh gooddd ohh ohnhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh..” with that Summer screamed out and came. Amber later told me Summer came so much it was almost like a man.

I raised up and kissed her loving. Summer broke the kiss and said, “ I want that hard cock in my mouth baby.....I want to suck you dry.” I slowly sat down on the steps and she began to orally screw my dick. She was a pro. She would go all the way down my 8 inches and stop, holding it in her throat and rising back up. She was sucking me like I was the best tasting lollipop she had ever had.

I looked up to Amber and motioned her to come over. She kinda stepped over Summer and positioned herself on the step where and head was resting. She kneeled down and I greeted her pussy with my tongue. I heard a small moan escape her as I quickly shot my taster in. Summer had taken her left hand and gently caressed my balls while her right was jacking my shaft with every stroke of her mouth. I had worked Amber up to the brink by now as well.

“Ohh yes....lick my cunt......ohh yessss.....lick it up baby....mmmmmmmmmm” Amber moaned out. I couldn’t take it any longer. I could feel the semen actually coming up my shaft until it exploded into Summer’s eager mouth. She took every last drop too not spilling a drop. Right after I exploded Amber screamed, “Ohhh god!!!! Ohhhh gooodddddddddd dammmmnnn” and she came. I lapped up all I could of her juice. Amber fell beside me on the stairs and Summer looked up with hungry eyes, “I’m not finished yet, I want to taste that sweet flower too Amber.” Amber extended her arms and Summer fell onto her.

They kissed gently and Summer moved all the way down Amber’s body slowly. Pausing to kiss every inch until she reached the promise land. Summer slowly took her hand to the outside of Amber’s still swollen cunt lips. She made small circles around them getting Amber hot again. Then she moved her face to where her hand was. She gently took my wife’s clit into her mouth and sucked hard for a second. This was rewarded with a sharp grunt from Amber. She then encircled her clit with her tongue while putting one finger outside her cunt lips.

Watching these 2 hot sluts go at it got me to attention again. I got up and moved around to Summer’s perfect ass swaying side too side. “Ohhh yes baby, fuck that little slut, ummmm fuck her good!” Amber said when she saw me. Summer turned too look back at me and gave me a sexy smile of approval. I put my cock up to her pussy so that the head was just between her 2 lips. Then with one thrust I was in. All 8 inches of me. I knew I could last longer so I started pounding her as hard as this mortal body would allow.

This caused Summer to increase her attention to my wife. Soon Amber was screaming, “hoooolllly shiitttt immmmmmmmmmm cuuummmmmingggg ohhhhhhhh shhhhhitttttttt aggaaaainnnnnn oohhhhh gawwwwddd!!” I could hear muffled moans escape Summer’s mouth as she continued to feast on Amber love nest. I quickly pulled out of Summer and moved my cock about 4 inched up. I was well lubbed from Summer soaking tight cunt. I put the head in her ass.

She stopped licking Amber and said, ”Yes Yes....Right there...ohhhh god yes!!” I eased in inch by inch until I had my full 8 inches inside her. Amber load screamed had calmed too low moans. She was totally spent after having cumed at least 5 times in a row. I steadily picked up the pace thrusting into Summer’s ample ass. With every stick she would just grunt increasing her volume each time. Amber stood up and moved beside Summer. She reached around her belly and found her cunt.

She started to fiercely rub Summer’s clit while I smashed her ass. Summer let out a scream, “Ohhh shittt ohh shitttttt ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh awwwwwwwwwwwwww” Hearing Summer got to me again. I felt I was close so I stopped a rared back and gave her 3 final thrust. Then the room kinda spun for a second as I shot load after load deep inside Summer’s shithole. After I had finished and still remained inside her she spoke, “Tha.......was...that was the most amaz....ing experience I’ve ever had.” I laughed a little and pulled out. We all moved back into the living room and laid with each other on the sofa.

“Well Summer, you still have one with left hun........what’s it gonna be?” Summer thought to herself for a second, that was the most amazing experience of my life.....my life.....my old life has to go.........there is no way I could go back to that son of a bitch husband. “OK I’m ready, I wish for a brand new life for me and my son, a whole new identify. I want to forget about my husband and start a new life filled with excited and experiences like we just. That is what I want” she said standing up. “As you wish.......”

Summer got home to her old run down apartment around 5 a.m. She looked in on her son to make sure he was OK. That son of a bitch Clay she thought. I cant believe he just fucked me and left! Her new identify made her a stripper struggling to support herself and her son in New York City. She had an affair with a guy named Clay about 8 years ago.

After telling him he was a father he stopped calling her. He changed his number and she never seen or heard from him again. She went back into the living room where her second job awaits. She stripped at the club and offered herself to anyone willing to pay the $200 an hour for her. She charged $300 for couples. At first she was excited by the idea of getting paid for sex, now she it was just like work to her. The couple, both around 40, raised up when she came back in. The man was short and chubby with a wrinkly face.

12