The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 03

Story Info
The next chapter in a long story.
2.1k words
4.02
20.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this series of stories to chronicle the start of an open relationship and recount some of the experiences that occurred over a 25 year stretch. These are not fictional erotic tales but rather POV recollections.

I have an interesting ability to recall events from my past in vivid detail. Like a DVD playing in my mind. And in color no less. Not in an everyday detail memory, but rather various incidents and not all of them of a sexual nature.

When they are of sexual moments, I have attempted to convert these graphic images to the written word. These are true stories with no intentional embellishment. I am not writing these stories to win acclaim or contests. I am doing this for the enjoyment of anyone who might stumble across them and can relate to them or enjoy reading them. So, on to chapter 3.

After starting out by taking on Bill and Ron one after the other, (Ch. 1) we discussed the event. We came to a realization that she liked the stimulation of being "naughty" and I enjoyed the knowledge that she was having sex with another guy.

As a result Bill became a regular fuckbuddy and eventually participated in our first threesome (Ch. 2). He was her only lover for about six months until he rotated back stateside (we were overseas). For the next year she was pregnant and recovering from having our daughter and didn't do anyone else.

Then we came back to the states. Here the story picks up a little later on.

It took us a while to settle down and cultivate new friends. One group included a few guys who were in tech school. One in particular was Rod. He was about the same age as Mona and she enjoyed flirting with him. I think he was flattered but also unsure of how he should react.

On a weekend Mona got him to volunteer to take us to visit one of her old high school girlfriends. It was about an hour ride to her house out in the country. He had a Chevy Malibu with a bench seat.

The girls visited and caught up for about 2 hours, during which time Rod and I were ignored and just watched TV and amused ourselves.

At this point I need to describe Mona's outfit, so the next part will make sense. She was wearing jean shorts (not Daisy Dukes) and a mid-drift baring crop top. It was like a short shirt except the front had tails that tied in the front under her breasts. Depending on how the tails were tied, the breasts had a little cleavage or a lot.

On the way out there, they were pretty well covered up. When we got in the car for the return trip I noticed they were a lot more exposed.

Mona was sitting in the middle and I had my arm on the seat back. After a short time, Mona slid over closer to Rod and was leaning against his arm and shoulder.

She took his right hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. When I saw this happening, I got my arm out of the way. She took his hand and placed it on the bare skin below her throat, just barely reaching the swell of her ample rack.

I saw she had her left hand on his leg as she cuddled in closer to him. After a few miles of rubbing his thigh, she took his arm out from around her neck and with his elbow still on the seat back, guided his hand to her left breast.

When he was too slow to take the hint, she moved it inside of her top. Since she always wore her shelf bra with this top he had to have felt her hard nipple, because he started squeezing and rubbing.

This prompted Mona to reach for his growing bulge and start rubbing and squeezing too. I had a wonderful view of this foreplay and was getting a good hard-on myself.

After what was too short a time, the traffic picked up, he needed two hands and some focus and then we were home.

He was staying overnight in the spare bedroom and after the babysitter left and we had dinner, we watched a little TV and then headed to bed.

Nothing had happened after we got home so I thought it was just some more flirting, but a little bolder then usual. I got in the bathtub after Mona had bathed and was relaxing when she came in the bathroom from out of the bedroom.

It was a Jack and Jill arrangement with a door to the hall that the bedrooms were off of and another door that led to our bedroom. The two bedrooms across from our Master bedroom also had the same bathroom arrangement.

She was wearing a pretty shorty nightgown that had thin straps and large bright flowers and was just long enough to cover her butt.

She sat on the side of the tub and said, "I want to go make love to Ron (she never called it having sex or fucking) Do you think he'll want to?"

To which I replied, "Are you kidding? I saw how he enjoyed the playing around in the car."

"I know but do you think he thinks I'm pretty and sexy enough?"

"You're sexy and pretty enough for any man."

At this point I reached up and pinched her nipple, which was as hard as the end of a pointed stick and said, "Besides, I think you want to."

She replied in a low voice, "Yes I do. I want to see if he is as big as I think he is."

"Well go find out. Just leave the door open a little."

She knew I wanted to at least listen to what went on and maybe see some of the action too. "OK" she said as she got up, opened the door and went out into the hall.

I pulled the plug on the bath, got out, mostly dried off, wrapped the towel around me and followed her path. The door to the guest bedroom was about 10 feet down the hall and across from the bathroom.

The doorknob was toward my direction of travel. The door was open about 6 inches. The hall light was on but it was passed before I got to the door, so the illumination was not very strong.

I went past the door to see if anything was visible. The bed was on the wall at the other end of the room. There was just enough light that I could see them in profile.

Mona was sitting on the bed, Rom was on his stomach. She was rubbing his back and he was oblivious! She had pulled the sheet down past his briefs and worked her way down and started rubbing his butt.

He finally stirred a little and rolled onto his side. Mona leaned in and started kissing him on the face, the chest, his neck and on his lips. He looked like he was trying to get awake and not succeeding.

Finally he woke up enough to figure out it wasn't a dream. He finally took her face in his hands and kissed her back. She took one of his hands and put it on her tit.

When this got the desired result, I could tell she was getting his tidy whiteys out of the way so she could stroke his cock. Shortly, she pushed him onto his back and slid down a little so she could suck his cock.

She was never a very big fan of giving oral sex (loved to get it) but would sometimes use it as a means to an end. This was one of those times. Her cunt was wet and hot and she wanted to be fucked!

It didn't take too long to get the desired result. I could see her head bobbing up and down over his crotch.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. When she did this, I could see what she was curious about. His cock had finally gotten hard and by the way it looked in her hand it was every bit of 8".

She told me later that she could not close her hand around it. At this point, she pulled the nighty off [n one quick motion and moved up to impale her cunt with his big dick.

She guided the head into her tight snatch and started working his length into her a little bit more with each stroke. He started to get with the rhythm and thrust up a little each time she slid down.

Since, up to this point, it was the biggest one she had ever had it took a little time for her cunt to accept his large size. She also said later that this big meat kept growing and getting harder as she worked on getting it all the way in.

Soon she had him buried to the hilt and each thrust made that wonderful wet squishy sound.

Since my POV was from the side, I couldn't see his cock going in and out, but I could see Mona going from laying on his chest as his hips thrust into her to sitting up and rocking back and forth as she fucked.

He was having a field day with her fantastic breasts. They were in his hand and in his mouth and she loved it. She had full C cup knockers and there was a direct connection between her nipples and her clit.

Breast play could actually produce an orgasm. Her nipples and areola were small compared to some and a dusty brown color but they were firm and not at all saggy.

So between that and being stroked by a massive cock, she was on cloud 9. She came 3 times before he bucked and shot a generous load of cum deep in her cunt and she collapsed on him.

After a few minutes, she got off his rod with a wet plop as his now drained but still big member slipped out and landed on his belly. She gave him one last long kiss and then got off the bed.

Before she gathered up her night gown and made her way into our bedroom, I had gotten into the room and on the bed with my throbbing cock awaiting her.

She came straight to the bed, lay down and spread her legs. I could see drops of cum oozing from her swollen labia.

She asked "Did you get to listen to us? Did you get to see him inside of me?"

"Yes I did, and he sure had a good sized cock" I replied.

"Yes he did and it was soooo good. He filled me up and I came 3 times."

"Let's see how many more times you can cum," I said as I rolled on top of her and slipped my rock hard dick all the way in with one thrust. I'm not as big as Rod was but her talented snatch grabbed me as I felt her juices and his cum lubricate my entry.

Her cunt was so hot and wet and she was so turned on that she only had two more orgasms before I added my load of spunk to the mix. I couldn't last as long as I wanted to because I was so turned on from watching and listening to her being a hot and wanton slut!

Rod left the next morning with a smile on his face. Of course with the kids underfoot she didn't get a chance to flirt with him, but he call later that night and I'm sure he was jerking off while she was on the phone with him for about 30 minutes. I was taking care of the kids so I don't know what was said, but she had a flushed look on her face when she finished the call and emerged from the bedroom.

And she was still horny when we got between the sheets later on. We got to relive that experience often over the years and it always turned us on

And that was the point of it all. We both enjoyed our own viewpoint and it improved our love life and our relationship. I liked the fact she was a "Hot Wife" before the term was coined and she enjoyed the freedom to have guilt free affairs, since she never met a cock she did not like. (except one).

So many years and so many events to choose from!

Stay tuned sports fans. Ch. 4 to follow