The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left and I emerged from my post, I had to pee like a race horse. (Note to self, do not drink 4 beers and then sit almost motionless for 2 hours, with a boner). When I emerged, Mona was getting dressed. When I asked what's up she informed me her pussy was "worn out". When I asked what about me, she said "Are you turned on? Let me see." When I produced my very swollen cock, she had me lay on the bed and gave me a first rate blowjob. Because of the previous 2 hours, I did not last long and filled her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed almost all of it and cleaned up what escaped. In fact her pussy was too used for another 2 days before I got to fuck her.

And yes she did see Walt again over the next several months (she had slipped him her email address) and enjoyed both meetings. She found out he was having to take longer to get erect and used the cock ring to stay that way. The condom also prolonged his erection. However, the last time they got together, he took it off to cum inside her so I could get sloppy seconds when she came home. And as enjoyable as watching her get pleasured by another man was, we never did it again without full knowledge and approval of the other party.

I know I will get negative comments from people that do not approve of our lifestyle. Don't care what you think. Don't read in this category. All others, I read all your thoughts and suggestions.

12