The Genie Who Wanted to Be a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers

An hour making out on the bed pretty well steamed up the windows, and seeking to control things to his own requirements where there was not the least reluctance on the party of his companion, he rolled over on his back to break the heat of the moment.

She was gasping and aroused and thrilled at the attention... kisses probing and hot and throbbing and... and she was lost almost from the first moment. She was unsure why he had stopped. Had she done something to upset him? Was it because she was a genie and he wanted her to be a girl? Was that it?

"Brianna," he began tentatively, and she felt like he was trying to explain something, "let's let things cool down here a little. You're a cute little number, and I don't want to hurt you." With that comment, he rolled away from her to get up off the bed. Was that all, she wondered? For the first time in her existence she had to deal with sexual frustration, and without any understanding at all. Of course, the experience is not uncommon for young girls, but Brianna didn't know this either. She had no idea where he had been taking her, but she wanted to go with him, no matter what.

And he wanted to take her... and there is definitely a double meaning there, and he judged accurately that she would probably go wherever he took her, and in whichever way he took her. He had to be sure, however, that he was taking care of her. It nagged him that he didn't understand about genies.

He carried her in her jug over to the parking lot behind the BOQ to retrieve his car. Once the tarp was off and stowed and the top down, and the engine turning over smoothly – after a long absence that's always a concern – he pulled the stopper, and she whooshed into the seat beside him in all her glorious nudity, surprised at the strange surroundings and concerned about the 'angry roar,' as she called it. She knew nothing about engines, and the noise frightened her, but she was learning to key her reactions of her master's, and were he not alarmed there was no need for her to be. That included her concern as to whether anyone could see her, since her master had said no one was ever to see her nude, that such a gift was for him alone, and he would not share.

"No one can see you, Brianna, but I want you to feel modest and safe... can you get one of my dress shirts for me?"

They had talked about clothes in the Q, and she knew his dress shirts in the closet. She hardly wiggled her wrist and one of his dress shirts was in her hand. To her utter amazement, he helped her put it on... slipping her arms into the sleeves, rolling them up to above her elbows, and then, as she sat before him in the little car, he took the shirttails and rolled them up and tied them beneath her breasts, stroking her playfully in the process and making her blood hot again. Mostly, however, it was the simple task of dressing her and caring for her... these were pleasurable acts done to keep her safe, and they strummed her heartstrings. Well, maybe it was his continually fondling her breasts. She loved his hands on her, and they strummed her heartstrings as well.

Before she knew what was happening they were off like a shot... a shot to her. In actuality, without the aid of a single horse, her master steered the car, to her utter amazement, out of the parking lot and down roads and around trees and everywhere... faster that she had ever moved in her life, and while she felt terrified at first, he obviously was not afraid in the least, and soon they were laughing together. Her long hair streamed out behind them in the breeze... it made her feel exhilarated and free... he thought it was the most wonderful thing to have such a beautiful girl with him. Her hair flying and her bright smile and dancing eyes were a joy to him of the first magnitude.

Not twenty minutes later, at an ice cream stand, while they were standing in line, some goon in a pick up truck drove right into their car, pushing it up against a concrete retaining wall and collapsing the sports car's body like a paper sack.

His first thought was that his day was ruined, and she picked up immediately on his upset. He tried to speak to the driver, but that person just nodded his head and said nothing. She had not the slightest idea what to do... until her master said something about a new car. That she knew something about. What kind of new car, she queried innocently, what color, what other details to describe his idea? He rattled off technical specs that would have told a salesman just what he wanted, but the numbers and strange words were just gibberish to her, but such was the work-a-day functioning of genies. When she thought he was finished, she flicked her wrist and a sparkling knew GMC Suburban appeared in the next parking space, tail end to the wall, fully licensed and road tested, ready to drive away. Just as they could not see her, the people standing around did not see the Suburban either.

Her master, when he recovered from his surprise, turned to her grinning from ear to ear. Clearly, he was pleased with what she had done, and that made her day. This car was bigger than the other was, even huge, she thought, but he opened the door, encouraged her to get in, and shortly they were driving away down the road. Her master was very pleased, she could tell. She liked him, and when he smiled she felt little tingles inside. It was fun to do things that made him happy.

If he was, then so was she.

They did miss the ice cream, however.

What kind of nourishment sustained a genie? Did they eat something? He pushed the already half filled cart down the aisle in the commissary, picking up more things for the trip west, and thought again of his cute little genie in his pocket. Wonderful! He knew how to take care of a girl, but how do you take care of a genie. There was no precedent.

Back at the car – his new Suburban, and it was full of gas, too – they loaded... well, he loaded in the side door and she watched over the seat back... what he had purchased. His genie, after making the new Suburban appear in place of his wrecked car, was driven by curiosity to watch everything happening around her as she cowered in the front seat, still dressed only his white shirt and her filmy pantaloons. Her master had made her feel so special by dressing her in his shirt, she wanted to be with him and know that he liked her. She leaned over the seatback to look in the bags, exuberant and curious what he had bought, and suddenly felt his hands on her, fondling her sensitive breasts, opening her shirt and freeing her dangling breasts and feeling her up with both hands, holding, hefting, and playing with her, and pulling lightly on her sensitive nipples, kissing her neck and sending little tingles through her entire being. She loved it when he did that, it made her feel so special and thrilled to be with him.

She trusted her Master not to let others see her, but she was excited to see all the interesting things everywhere. There were more cars everywhere, all different colors, and buildings and everywhere things amazing and new to her... and people! Lot's of people, men and women and children, in dress that was strange to her, similar to her master's, and women in colorful and nice garments, walking every which way, and they seemed to be neither fearful nor anxious in any way. In a crashing realization, it dawned on her that her entire understanding of reality was way too narrow and likely badly skewed in some manner that she could not imagine. All that training as a novice genie was a farce. Her master had driven that big ship without a sail, he had a "car" – she still was not certain what that was, even if she had conjured a new one for him – and the new one made him happy, and he had driven it, without horses or anything, on a smooth road, with many other cars, not a horse in sight, and faster... oh, my, faster that she had ever imagined!

Now he had purchased food for their journey. She had never tasted food, and was unsure what to expect. He closed the door and climbed in where he sat when he drove, and pulled her close beside him. He had a strange fruit in his had, a kind that she had never seen before, and he did something very special. Sitting right next to her, he looked at her and took a bite of it, and then with a smile offered her a bite.

She had made herself content with little pleasures; this was overwhelming. He was not just tossing her crumbs from his table; he was sharinghis food withher. She wasn't sure what it would taste like, but it looked wonderful, white, and juicy where he had bitten into the light greenish yellow fruit.

"It's delicious, Babe. Take a bite, you'll love it. It's a 'pear.'"

The word was new, but she did, and it was juicy and dripping, and she did... she loved the softness and the light sweetness. He was right, it was delicious. Meanwhile, carried away by the experience, the pear juice ran down her chin unnoticed, and down her neck onto her one bare... beautiful bare breast.

She didn't know what to do, but he gently wiped the juice away with his fingertip. Once again, his tenderness and care for her left her grasp of things in a whirl. There was no precedent in her existence for such emotions.

His smile helped her relax, they finished the pear together, laughing with each other, and, this time rather than a fingertip, he took her breast in his hand gently and held her, and licked the juice from her soft skin. The sensation he created for her almost made her collapse with joy on the spot.

She watched as he started what he had called the 'engine' – something up in front of them that made a lot of noise – and they went back to his room. On the way, she found her voice to ask about the girls she had seen. There had been several in the parking lot, laughing, running, walking, having fun, and not afraid at all, dressed in pretty things, and she wondered if that was what he meant. Did he want her to be that kind of girl, or did she understand him wrong?

With her innocent query, he realized that she had way too little experience to grasp what he had said to her. As he thought about what he could do about that, he noticed, too, that her head was sagging onto his shoulder again. While he liked that very much, it was also a sign that she was drained. She liked being with him so very much that exhaustion was often upon her before she let herself be aware of that. He packed her off to her little jug for a rest, deciding that he would call her forth later that evening and make it a special event for her. His creative nature was already humming with ideas to let her know how he felt about her.

He stopped at nice bookstore with magazines that he had patronized in months past. He needed something for a visual image of what he hoped to find in her. Four or five of the nicer women's latest issues would probably suffice, he hoped, but searching through them was not all that productive. He didn't want glitz and glamour, nor a sexy, come hither pose and a painted face. He had a particular image in mind but seemed not to be able to find it.

Finally, a drawing of a young woman as a lead-in to a story seemed to capture his idea. There were another two on following pages, and the artist had managed to portray something special. The girl's deep blue gown reached to her ankles and streamed out behind her as she moved. The puffy little sleeves held her form fitted bodice in place, swooping very low in front showing the upper swell of her full breasts, while ribbon-like laces across her bare back held the gown together. Her shoes were just evident in one drawing; medium heels on dark blue pumps with a ribbon lacing around her ankle. Perfect! Since his genie could make that light blue silk appear and disappear at will, he was guessing that such a gown and shoes presented little problem.

But that was not enough. There needed to be something from him... not just stuff she conjured up.

What?

A hair brush! Her long hair flowed like silk about her – he remembered the night it streamed out behind her so prettily in the wind, and that had been the motivation for taking her riding in his roadster... to see her hair flowing again in the breeze. What girl, he imagined to himself, would not appreciate a nice hairbrush? The big chain drugstore across the parking lot would have a selection, and he headed over, carrying her in his jacket pocket. At the entry way the display halted all forward motion.

Flowers!

There were a number of bouquets of bright spring flowers, at a price not cheap... they were freshly picked that very morning, but the price was nominal for such. He found her a nice hairbrush, too, one with a walnut handle and medium bristles. If that one didn't work to her liking, he'd get her another one, and paid for it and the one bouquet flowers he thought best.

Where could he take her? He could select any of four or five of his favorite restaurants in the area, but eating needed to be more low key, since she had just started with the pear that very day. He wasn't sure how that would work, after all. And, visual would be very important, and he wanted her to feel how much she pleased him. The officers club at the naval air station looked out over Chesapeake Bay and they had a little dance floor and usually live music. They could order something light and then just see how things went. Stay flexible, respond to her needs, and make it a special evening for her. He called for a reservation.

Thinking it would take her no time at all to be ready, after all she conjured up the gown in the flick of her wrist, he decided to prepare his tropical white uniform, with shoulder boards and ribbons, ready to go, shower and shave, and only then, when he was ready and in his underwear, would he call for her. She would appear as before, he was thinking and planning, full length, and, save for her gossamer pantaloons, in all her glorious nudity. The hairbrush should be first, he thought, a little token. Then the pictures of the gown, and he tore the pages from the magazine to maintain the focus. While she worked with her shoes and gown it would need just a moment to get into his uniform. Maybe he should be in his uniform already. Yes, that would be better, and allow him to pay closer attention to her.

The flowers would come last, and he hoped she would be thrilled.

All right. Dressed now, and all in readiness. Let's check things one more time... fine. Get her!

Whoosh!

Her eyes were big and bright and she was surprised at his appearance in his white uniform. "Oh, My Master, you are a beautiful man!" Her words just gushed out before she could halt them, but she was yet too innocent to be chagrined.

He had the bouquet in a vase behind him on the table and had not thought she would notice, but she did. Pretty things in her life had been few and far between, and something as gloriously beautiful as the bouquet could hardly avoid being seen. Her pantaloons clung to her legs as she stepped quickly across the room to the flowers with a little cry of delight. He noticed, and was pleased at her openness and happiness. In her surprise and excitement, she had forgotten the blue silk.

He followed her to the flowers, standing behind his nearly nude genie as she touched and sniffed, oblivious to all else in her delight, and noticed the little knot in the light blue silk at her back. Her neck and shoulders were perfectly formed and inviting and she had the cutest, perfectly formed bottom. Her long hair cascading down behind her... and he noticed for the first time a few tangles and snarls. Perhaps, he thought, he had selected well. He let his hands settle gently on her hips and leaned forward to kiss her lightly on her pretty neck.

"Oh, My Master..." she turned to him quickly, "forgive me! I am so excited to be with you, I forgot." She loosed the knot and drew the silk from across her thrusting breasts in a most provocative way, looking innocently to him for his approval.

It surprised her again when he took her in his arms and kissed her. He had not planned that, but there are some inspired activities that need little forethought to execute with verve and passion.

When he let her up for air, she was gasping, and there was a bright twinkle in her eyes just for him. Nothing in her training prepared her for this experience with her master. Her big blue eyes were full of open adoration as she looked at the strange but impressive clothes he was wearing. She asked what his clothes meant; touching with a respectful little finger the two rows of colorful campaign ribbons on his chest, and then realizing her touch may be offensive and pulled back, anxious that he might be mad.

Her little girl antics, and open pleasure in his company, pleased him more than his own vivid expectations had allowed might be possible. He held her in his arms and let her know she had done nothing amiss. Again, her finger touched the bright ribbons, and the delight in her eyes was sunshine in his heart. He knew that it was little enough that he had done to garner four ribbons at this early point in his career, but she found his accomplishments marvelous beyond imagining, and the bright gold device above them, that attested to his designation as a surface warfare officer, evoked a special smile from her. Then she wanted to know about 'the things on his shoulders.' His lieutenant's shoulder boards, black with a gold button, gold star, and two bands of gold lace were, he told her as casually as he could manage, the symbols of his rank in the navy. Of rank, she had a clear concept, but no one in her experience had rank anything as bright and shiny as her master. Of navy, she comprehended only that it had to do with the sea, and his big grey ship without a sail. Her master, nevertheless, though her understanding was yet elementary, was the most magnificent man she had ever imagined, and he was kind to her. For genies, emotions were forbidden territory, but his kindness had drawn her willingly across that dangerous frontier into the unknown... he had led her well into the to her unknown depths of his heart.

He told her he had another gift. She recognized it immediately, though she had never seen one so nicely made. Genies used them when tending to princesses and ladies of the court. Genies did not get to have their own hairbrushes for their own use, and she was stunned and mute at his generosity.

Thinking she did not understand, he had her stretch out on the bed and started to brush out her silky hair. He rolled her head to get behind her ear on one side, stroking slowly, gently... lovingly. Her own previous experience was shockingly at odds. In her training they had on two occasions had a human woman, a slave of some Pasha, come to allow them to experience brushing a human woman's hair. She recalled that feeling, how she was the giver of pleasure and would never be the receiver. She thought about that now, how without any requirement to do so, her master willingly gave her pleasure. Her emotions were topsy turvy.

His carefully planned evening was now topsy turvy as well. He saw it more as simply adjusting to her and enjoying her company. The flowers had thrilled her, her attention had thrilled him, and the hairbrush worked a magic on her he did not expect. No matter; as long as she was pleased, all was going splendidly.

He told her about his plan, to take her out to dinner that they might have some fun together, and she could see what ladies were like in the world. She comprehended better what he meant when he showed her the drawings. She thought the gown stunning beyond her imagination, even if the style was new to her.

Dressing so presented her with a challenge, nonetheless. The gold chain about her waist included a gold token connecting the ends of the chain. A genie dare not break the token and remove the chain, the penalty was too severe, though she knew not exactly what that might be. She had shed the filmy material of her pantaloons, innocently leaving her cute little vulva naked as well, and open to his eyes.

Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers