The Genie Who Wanted to Be a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In their passion for each other, intense, fiery, and overwhelming, the larger issue got set aside for the moment. Still in his arms as their breathing returned to normal, she said softly that she felt thirsty. That might have tipped him off, since, he had been so analytical before, but he was thirsty as well, and missed the queue. In enjoying their lovemaking, her charms and loving her with all the strength he could muster had held his full attention... and though now he caressed her and held her close, neither had noticed that the chain around her waist, the token sundered, had fallen away and vanished. He felt hungry, too, remembering the large pizza and soda he had brought with them to the apartment. He tossed the covers back, kissed her again on the tip of her pretty nose, and led her by the hand to the other room and the pizza on the table.

As they passed through the doorway, he stopped suddenly, their thirst forgotten, her hand still in his, and they looked back. He was looking then at her legs and feet. There were no little vapors of whatever trailing behind her. What had been distinct and plain before was suddenly just as plainly absent. She looked down at herself, her hand seeking the familiar chain and finding...finding nothing. He led her back to the nightstand, picked up the little stopper, looked at her for his girl's agreement, and, when she nodded her head, slipped it back in the jug.

Nothing happened.

They waited... but nothing happened.

She stood before him in all her glory, her blue eyes beaming at her master, her body as perfectly beautiful as ever, though, he noticed, the little gem in her naval was gone. Her one hand was at her mouth in surprise, just as a real girl might do, delighted beyond measure and not daring to believe what had happened.

"You are now, my dear young lady,a real girl, and I love you!

Those eyes of hers radiated a love and a thankfulness and a dedication the likes of which few men ever experience.

As a girl,a real, human girl, with new capacities and sensitivities previously unknown to her, she was a little shy now at being nude before him, and lifted her other arm across her breasts daintily. It felt to her as had her entire world somehow altered, but, she sensed a deep stirring in her heart... and realized she knew now whatlove was.Oh, how utterly joyful!

His awareness of her keen as always, he picked up thus on her changing emotions, he took her other hand gently, holding her for a moment. Then, opening her like a morning glory before the rising sun, he spoke softly, "I want to see my most beautiful girl, and all her charms. You're beautiful, Brianna, My Darling girl! You are this day and will always be, my lady!"

Her heart was so full she knew not how to react, but his reassurance warmed her and she stepped shyly into his outstretched arms to be gathered in to the man who loved and honored her so, and who held her heart in his hand.

From the bathroom, he brought out the terry robes for both of them, and held hers for her to put on. The room was warming nicely, but was still a little chilly, and the robe made her feel special and cozy, and she smiled at him.

She poured the soda and he separated the pizza slices. They had eaten pizza before, but this was different, and neither noticed that it had cooled...she was a girl now; his girl. He sat her on his lap and she fed him pizza as they laughed together, and his hands caressed her and held her close. The tomato sauce dripped, of course; the tomato sauce always drips. She had learned how to fix that, though, and pulled open her robe and turned to him as the sauce ran down between her breasts and she squealed because it tickled so. Her Minuteman sweetheart was quick to save her.

Lighthearted and in love, though, like the other word, she hardly grasped yet what that entailed, they continued, chatting and eating and giggling together. More tomato sauce dripped and more clean up was required... and he licked carefully and nibbled slowly, as she steadily dissolved in his arms, and finally tongued her little pink nipple and sucked it into his mouth, sending rifle-shot-like sensations of pleasure through her body.

Almost like a rag-doll, she lay limp and submissive in his arms, thrilled to be a girl and learning now what it meant to experience what a girl experiences. Being with her master was more joy and happiness than one girl could handle.

The sensation of her being so totally his and wanting nothing but to be with him was pretty heady stuff. He wiped her mouth with a napkin, and kissed her again, one of those light and tender kisses with which a man stirs a girl's heart to its uttermost depths. Though in its lightness his touch seemed to demand nothing, the gentle passion was sweet eloquence to her tender heart, and inspired her to surrender herself to him again and even more completely than before, if such were possible.

He scooped her up, as he had before, and carried his giggling girl back to their bed, and continued their intimacy.

"Teach me more, My Master, about being a girl, please." Such sweet invitation in his girl's voice he had never imagined in all his days.

"With pleasure, my girl. Firstly, between a human man and human girl who love each other, there is no master and no slave... no servant... unless they are just playing together. Actually, they are servants to each other, they are sweethearts, treating each other as equals, and working and playing together. They marry and become husband and wife, but always sweethearts. They are in love, and love each other...and make love."

"And, what is...," her voice had that saucy tone he had heard a couple of time before, "what happens, what do they do..., My Sweetheart Master,when they make love?"

Her introduction to intimate relations with a man was already reasonably advanced, but her new status as a girl,a human girl, brought her much of which she had no concept whatever. He was rather skilled in tantalizing her, and while she loved the feeling of him exploding inside her and his moisture filling her – and she wasn't sure she could wait for him to do that to her again – his playing with her body and stimulating her was ecstasy itself.

And so, after an interlude of his making her tingle all over, she felt, for the first time as a girl, his length and girth entering her body, thrusting into her, again and again, huge and hot and powerful, possessing her, filling her completely, and gifting her with a series of delightfully powerful orgasms before he answered her begging... for him to explode in her womb like he had before.

It was like before, but now even more so, since her fear was gone. His possessing her was a joy simply overwhelming, sweeping her over the precipice into the magnificent universe beyond.

Their hearts full and delighted to be together, they snuggled close and he held her in his arms as his treasure of all time.

"I don't have to go back now, do I?" The sweetness in her voice took his heart to new heights. "I'm a real girl now, your girl, and I get to stay with you now, huh?" Those big blue eyes twinkled for him. He kissed his girl, and she whimpered for him not ever to stop.

It was very late that night when, for the first time ever, he kept her by his side and cozy to stay with him all through the night. She rested, her heart, mind, and body rested and slept... as every other girl in love... exhausted, filled with her sweetheart's love, and supremely, serenely satisfied.

They rose late, unhurried, and made love again in the big bed with the morning sunlight streaming in the windows. She welcomed him with a sweet smile, and thanked his for his loving her. He wanted to brush out her long auburn hair, and she wiggled around in the bedcovers to lay down again for his pampering. Can you imagine her delicate femininity and engaging allure as a beautiful girl... the soft curves of her figure, the thrust of her breasts, her glorious mane... just innocent and loving, wanting to be loved and treasured, without guile, and just following her sweetheart's lead.

Later they decided to drive few hours and find another place to stay further on. Their plan immediately hit on some new thing for which they had made no provision. Other than her blue dress and shoes, she had no clothes!

As a genie, of course, that had posed little problem... none for him whatever. Now, as a girl, where she could not remain invisible or whoosh back into her jug, the matter was something else. In one of his shirts and his sweatpants they crossed the first hurdle. She had no sense of sizes or familiarity with fashion, and asked him to pick out a few things for her. He selected a couple of cotton blouses, a pair of shorts, and some light sandals, ones with a little leather flower over her toes. She was pleased at his choices, and smiled at him. Next to the checkout counter there were silk scarves on a rack, and he selected a light blue one for her, and once again he saw fresh roses in her cheeks and she stood very close to him and held his arm close to her. She dropped her heavy lashes to shield her eyes from him, knowing he would remember.

On the road, nevertheless, she felt, she said, like he was so far away. She had been nude all this time with him, and now shed her clothes – and her manner in doing so was slow and feminine, knowing that he was watching her – and snuggled close to him, pulling his arm around her shoulders, welcoming his hand holding her one breast tenderly.

She had become a girl! She was happier than she ever dared imagine, and it was her sweetheart that made that happen when he fucked her. Well, she reflected, he hadn't really fucked her like the big genie threatened her,he had made love to her. That was different, just like he said. He had been tender and passionate, and then powerful and thrusting and filled her... and she loved it. She had no reason to fear her master at all, because he loved her.

He was happier than any man has a right to be. She was quick and intelligent, cuter than any other girl he had ever seen, and lovable... very lovable! She enjoyed being with him, and wanted him to teach her about things. She had whispered in his ear that she wanted him to make love to her again soon. She was pleased to be his and wanted to stay with him. It was almost more than he could comprehend, but there she sat, snuggled up against his side, cooing her delight at his holding her beautiful breast in his hand. Yes, he pinched himself mentally, and reviewed what all had transpired. She was his girl, Brianna,the genie that wanted to be a girl.

And so, that's really about all you need to know about them. It's been several years ago now, and he's left the Navy and manages his own very successful business. She works with him, and they have a lot of fun together. At a party once, he told me, some young self-styled stud thought he could put the make on her, and tried hard, but she was not to be deterred. She sought out her husband and stayed close to him. An idiot, even a jealous idiot, could readily see where her allegiance lay. She was not a genie any more, but she still thought of her husband as her master.

He is no less faithful to her. Once a potential new client mentioned, just between them at the negotiating table, that he thought that the very beautiful girl in accounting might be included in the arrangement to sweeten the contract. Dirk simply advised the man that the girl was his wife, and that if he were a prudent man he would never lay eyes on her again. He said it was 'simple' but I suspect it was with a fierce, warning growl, of which he is, I have observed when someone threatens her, quite capable. He rose abruptly from the table, declaring the negotiations closed. That the man thus dismissed was surprised and left wondering, he considered not his problem, if he even gave a passing thought.

They do all kinds of things together. They take classes at the university, do picnics on the beach, enjoy good music and theater, travel – they spent three weeks in Hawaii last year, on Oahu's north shore. They love to swim and dance, she cooks likes she was born to it, and he does the pot and pans for her. She finds it a continuous thrill that he pays attention to her all the time; he finds it a great inspiration to have such a darling girl for a companion. I know, I have watched them for years now, and he and I often chat about things... working in our yards, on our cars, just being neighborly. I'm an older fellow, and we live in the same little development of cottages in the woods, only some sixty yards or so apart. My wife and I have enjoyed our friendship with our neighbors, and we invite each other over for dinner every so often.

When he told me something of their story, I was fascinated. The more he told me, the more I mentioned that the story needed to be told, and said I had been writing about some of the things he had told me. He seemed surprised, but then turned and showed me her photograph, in a Baroque frame hanging on the wall in the hallway to their bedroom, in an obvious place of honor, but not open to any but selected guests. I was amazed at her genuine beauty as a young woman, warm, unadorned, feminine, and delightful, and complemented him on his sweetheart.

He's in his forties now, well along in his career; she's just twelve... twelve years since that night in Cheyenne. Despite his constant fondling, her perfect breasts are pert and full and firm and, not to him nor to me, has she aged over those years so much as a second.

Who knows, maybe she won't.

* * *