The Genie's Wish

Story Info
Young Prince finds magical lamp and makes ill-conceived wish.
6.9k words
3.78
33.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

LOST IN A SEA OF SAND

The young prince had wondered too far from his bodyguards and found himself lost in the desert. He wandered aimlessly for days before collapsing outside a small village. When he awakes he finds himself lying in a bed made of straw with a beautiful young woman sitting next to him working on a small dish of food. He turns to her and asks where he is. She explains that they found him, dehydrated just outside of the village, and they quickly brought him in to give him shelter from the approaching storm and something to drink.

"We know you are the Sultans son, and we hold no grudge against you for the poverty we live in. It is our family's duty. We even gave my sister to your father as a concubine because she was the most beautiful in the village." She seemed sad as she said the words, and the prince just looked sadly at her, wondering what it felt like to lose people. Over the next few days he regained his strength and the village sent him on his way with a camel; "You can keep it. Give it to your father as a gift and an apology for keeping you for so long" they had said.

On his journey back to the palace he stopped a few times for water, food, and even to see the sights he wasn't allowed to leave the palace to see. At one of the wells he stopped at to fill his canteen he dropped the bucket down to fill it, and when he pulled it back up he found a shiny little lamp, maybe it had been used as a scroll weight or something similar since it was too small for anything else. He dropped it in his pack and continued his journey.

Finally, he reached the city of his father and his father's father. It was the land of his family, and one day the land would be his. He traveled through the city, taking in the sights and sounds, even the strange smells. He felt as if his journey outside the city, however short, had helped him grow a little bit as a person, having seen the plight of those less privileged than he. Finally, he reached his father's place, his home. He climbed the steps to the palace doors and was confronted by the guards, wearing black turbans, the signs of mourning. Quickly he tried to rush through the door to tell his father he was alive, but the guards stopped him. The told him "You are not the first imposter these last few days, coming to claim the prince's throne, but the Sultan will not be fooled, and he will see no more imposters."

Thinking quickly he told them "I am not here to mislead the Sultan, but only to bring him this camel, the best from our village, as a tribute and offering for the son he's lost." The guards conversed amongst themselves for a minute or two before bowing aside and letting him in. He approached the Sultan's throne and quickly kneeled before his father. He lifted his head and said, "Most honored Sultan, King of this land, I've heard of your troubles, and bring you this gift, a camel, ripe from our herd, and the best we have, to honor your fallen son."

CHAPTER 2

HOME, AND A GENIES WISH?

The Sultan recognized the speech quickly; it was the same one he had heard his son say only a year before when the neighboring kingdom lost their prince. He leaped from his throne and threw his arms around his son. Together they cried, and the entire nation celebrated the return of the son. The prince handed his father the reins of the mighty camel, and the Sultan let them drop, happy just to have his son back.

It didn't take long before life at the palace returned to normal. But something kept nagging at the prince, something he'd forgotten to do. Several weeks later he found the old pack that he'd been given by the old farming family. Inside he found the small golden lamp, and for some reason, he had the urge to rub it. He spat on the smooth surface and quickly used his sleeve to shine the metal, what happened next was beyond his wildest dreams.

The lamp began to glow, and it heated up to the point that he dropped it. Out popped a horrifying ugly creature, whose very body seemed to glow with the same heat that came from the lamp. The young prince stood transfixed at the sight of the creature before him. It introduced itself "I am the Genie of the Lost Lamp. I can grant you 1 wish, but my wishes have no restrictions. I am the first genie, and I will be the last. My power is infinite and you have access to but a single drop of it. So tell me, Master, what is your wish?" He said the last part with an evil grin, but the young prince was too enthralled with the idea of a wish to notice.

He thought for a few minutes before speaking, "I only get 1 wish; I should make it something I'll never be able to experience in the escapes of my own life. I wish for the power to change the gender of anyone I want for 24 hours. I want to experience what it's like to be free of my responsibilities and to experience the passions of love from the other side of the relationship. But I want no repercussions, no diseases, no lasting marks, no memories for everyone else when they return to normal. And I certainly don't want to get stuck as a girl on her period for 24 hours." The Genie smiled that evil smile again, and with a laugh that caused the hairs on the back of your neck to stand straight and tall, said: "Your wish is granted, Master."

The prince felt a small tingle in his fingertips that slowly grew throughout his body. "That's the power to change the gender of anyone you want. It'll last 24 and the wish will expire. Enjoy your power while you can." And with another evil laugh, he vanished back into his lamp.

With the vanishing of the Genie, the young prince knew exactly what he was going to do. Quickly concentrating on himself he focused the tingling into his fingertips again and then touched his chest. He felt warmth growing from the point that his finger touched, and as he watched, he could see his body changing beneath his clothes. In less than a minute the feeling had completely spread and then faded. He, now she, stepped out of the clothes and began to rub her hands over her body. The smoothness of the skin, the gentleness of the touch of her newly feminized hands turning her on. It wasn't long before the prince moved herself to the bed, and began to explore the more sensitive regions of her new body. As her hands slowly crept to her breast, she felt her body getting warming and as her hands reached her nipples a soft moan escaped her lips. Quickly her other hand shot between her legs and with a little effort, due to the new body, found her clit and pinched it hard.

The sound that escaped from her mouth was louder than she meant it to be because immediately the door flew open and guards flooded the room; after the disappearance of the prince earlier in the solar cycle the guards outside his door had been doubled. The charged into the room and grabbed the prince's female form off the bed before she could even react. The dragged her by the arms, with her legs kicking and screaming "I'm the prince unhand me you fools. My father will hear about this you lowly idiots. I said unha-*unf*. What the hell do you think you're doing?" With that, the prince looked around to see herself in the concubines' room. With a look of terror, she realized that she was mistaken for one of them, and they had brought her to the room with the others.

The guards that moved her laughed and one said "You should know better than to be in the master's chamber without permission. See if you'll ever be used again." Then they were gone.

CHAPTER 3

TRAPPED AND POWERLESS

She took a closer look around, and all the actual concubines were looking at her. As the prince, he'd heard stories of what the concubines do to the new ones that come in. They were already advancing towards her small, feminine body. In it, she had no control of them and knew she couldn't fight them off. The prince in the female body threw her hands up to defend herself and felt her hands pressing up against the soft bodies of women. They were piling on top of her, and suddenly she felt the heat of the power from her wish spreading. She opened her eyes to see that every one of the women was slowly changing into men. They're soft bodies becoming harder, more tone. Their breast disappeared and she could see hard shafts growing out of their naked bodies. Each of the women, now men, stepped back away from the prince's female form. They stopped and looked down at themselves, and seeming to understand what it meant, looked to one another for confirmation.

Laying on the ground the prince had no idea what she was in for. But it came to her quickly when the closest of the men grabbed her hair and carried her to the bed. He through her violently onto the giant bed and stood above her. "You're the prince aren't you? They said you were in the master's bedroom; you have the power to change people's gender. That means that you're likely him, and you wanted to be a woman. Were you going to summon one of us to your chamber, turn us into a man and have us fuck you as you fuck us? Well since you're here, and we're all men, why don't we return the favors that you and your father have been bestowing upon us all this time." The prince looked up terrified. She knew what the expression looked like, many a concubine had shown him the fear before. But now....now he was the girl, and all these women that he had taken advantage of as a man, we're going to get their revenge.

The men standing around the bed advanced. Each one already had their cocks in their hands and were massaging it to keep it hard. The one that had taken the prince to the bed, grabbed her hair and pulled her up onto her knees. When she screamed in pain the concubine turned well-hung man shoved his dick into her throat. She gagged and struggled, but the man, even new to the body, was clearly stronger. He let go of her hair and grabbed either side of her face and fucking it harshly. The prince was drooling from the motions and the dick hitting the back of her throat. This wasn't what she had expected to happen as a woman, and she was afraid for her life. The man in her mouth continued to fuck her face, though all of her struggling was making it hard for him. One of the other men came from behind and grabbed her wrists pulling them behind her.

Suddenly unable to fight back the prince realized just how many men there were standing around his naked female body. The fear inside her body began to change into something else. She felt a warmth between her legs that was very much so unlike the warmth that the power of the wish gave her. "That's it," she thought, "I'll just turn myself back into a man, and all of them back into women. I'll call the guards and the concubines will pay for their transgressions." But she couldn't focus. Something in her body pushing out the ability to concentrate, and that was when she realized she was enjoying what was going on. Instinctively she closed her mouth around the rigid cock that was still pumping deep into her throat.

CHAPTER 4

LEARNING HER PLACE

With her mouth closed the prince was able to actually suck on the cock, and the man standing above her moaned. The moan echoed in her mind and she wanted to hear more. She stretched out the hands behind her back and felt for the cock of the man behind her. When her fingers found it she wrapped her hands around the shaft of the dick and began to stroke it. The grip on her hands slipped and the man behind her moaned into her ear "Oh yes little girl, you're learning to like it aren't you?" As the men around her saw what she was doing, more stepped forward. Perhaps because they were originally concubines, they had no problems letting their bodies touch. Two of the men slipped between the thighs of the first man and the prince's large bouncing breast, each one being harshly sucked between teeth and bit.

Unable to see what was going on she gasped and sucked hard on the dick in her mouth causing the man in her mouth to falter in his movements. Without warning the man placed his hands on the back of her head again and shoved his dick all the way down her throat. When she thought it wouldn't go any further, she felt it being pushed deeper. She gagged and sputtered but again her hands were being held behind her back. As the cock pushed deeper still she felt something soft on her chin and realized that this man, this old concubine was balls deep in her mouth. She tried to pull back, tried in vain to get free, but it was too late. She could feel the warmth down her throat. He was cumming, and there was nothing she could do about it.

As he finished his load down her throat, he left his dick in her mouth. The warmth of the cum was filling her body, sliding slowly down to her stomach. Finally, as the man finished his orgasm, he pulled back and let his dick slide out of her mouth. For the first time in about 10 minutes, she took a deep breath, but it was too soon to relax. The pressure of the teeth on her nipples was driving her body crazy. Never before had she felt such a desire to be touched. Her hair was again pulled and this time she landed on her back, with her head against the headboard of the giant bed. The men that had been playing with her breast quickly jumped on top of her arms, pinning them down. But there was no struggle anymore, she moved both hands until she found their hard cocks and began to play with them under their bodies. The two men turned and sat up at the head of the bed so that she could just stretch her arms out to the side to stroke them.

The man who had been behind her back was in front of her now, and he positioned his dick in front of her mouth. She needed no coaxing; this was what she had wanted more or less, except this was turning out to be more fun than a one on one game. She opened her mouth wide and the man in front of her shoved his dick harshly into her mouth. With the headboard behind her head there was no motion, so the dick simply pushed all the way down her throat. The man began to fuck her face genuinely with fast rough motions. She was moaning and sucking on the dick as best she could between sucking air in and trying not to get sick. It was getting easier to not gag on the dick and the more she did it, the more the enjoyed it.

She could no longer see what was going on in the room, but it came as no surprise when she felt something between her legs. Instinctively she tried to close them but felt hands on either ankle pulling them back apart. She felt something soft, not the hardness of a dick that she had expected. It pushed gently against the soft lips between her legs. The person between her legs seemed to know what he was doing as he began tracing his tongue up against each side of her pussy. With each pass across the top, he flicked his tongue hard against the swollen clit poking from under her hood. And with each flick, she moaned hard against the dick in her mouth and squeezed the two in her hands. Her body began to shudder in anticipation of something that she didn't understand. The man in her right hand muttered something, and she felt something warm spreading over her fingers. As the dick grew soft it was quickly replaced by another.

CHAPTER 5

INNOCENCE LOST

The man between her legs was getting rougher. His tongue was pushing harder against her clit, almost to the point of pain but still driving her body wild. She wasn't used to the sensation of these touches and suddenly felt herself losing control of her body. She couldn't explain it, this feeling growing in the pit of her stomach. It began to spread down from her stomach, into her thighs and further down into her legs. He muscles got tight, and she tried to scream but it only managed to cause the man in her mouth to get rougher as the vibrations spread across his dick. The man between her legs suddenly giggled, it sounded weird, but she couldn't concentrate on it. Her body was suddenly thrashing against those around her, and she could now hear laughter from around the room.

"Oh look ladi....sorry gentlemen. She's having her first orgasm, and she doesn't know what it feels like." The prince was screaming and moaning against the dick in her mouth, and suddenly she felt the warmth spreading in her throat again, another man had just cum inside her. Her orgasm was still going, she was pushing and struggling against those holding her down and she could feel a tightness in her muscles between her legs. The man placed his lips around her entire pussy and sucked hard on it, pulling all the pressure she felt out and she could feel the pressure lessening into the mouth of the man.

The man in her mouth stepped back and said "Oh I see you came too. How did it feel? Strange? Well get used to it, we're going to keep using you until we're all spent and too tired to move. But looking around, I think there are more than enough of us to keep this going all day and night, so I hope you weren't planning on going anywhere." And with that, he slapped her face and laughed. The man between her legs was still sucking on her pussy, and she could hear the slurping sounds of his tongue licking up the juices.

Suddenly and with no warning, she felt something push inside her. Her muscles were tight, but it felt so good to have something inside her finally, she realized it was what she had been craving. She looked down and saw that it was just a finger inside her, and she began to beg "Please fuck me, please just one of you, I don't care who, put your dick in me, I want it, I NEED it. PLEASE...mmph." There probably would have been more begging, but another man had found his way to getting his cock in her mouth. This time she opened wider for the large dick to push in, so far she hadn't had to taste the cum and she was ok with that. But this time, the man had no intention of shooting it down her throat. He only pushed his dick in a little bit, forcing her to suck on it. She began to bob her head forward and back on the dick, pulling it into her mouth and sucking on it, but letting it slide until the thick mushroom shaped head was just inside her lips and sucked hard.

The man was moaning and mumbling, and it didn't take long for him to reach his limit. He reached down and as he came into her mouth he placed his hands around her neck and squeezed. Unable to breathe she couldn't swallow either. The cum was sitting at the back of her throat and the taste was filling her mouth. She could feel the warmth of spreading across her tongue, and she enjoyed it. She began to roll her tongue, playing with it, letting it slide up and down. She opened her mouth to show that she was enjoying it, and all the men laughed as the prince showed a good little cum slut he was becoming.

The man between her legs was still flicking and twisting his fingers, driving her body wild, and it wasn't long before he put his mouth back to her clit. The warmth was spreading at the pit of her stomach again. She couldn't believe it, to feel that pleasure again so soon? What was happening? She'd never seen one of the concubines do this more than once in a visit. She feeling spread, and this time she didn't fight it. But before it hit that climax, the feelings between her legs stopped. She couldn't see what was happening from the man standing in front of her, who finally let go of her neck and allowed her to swallow his load and breathe again.

CHAPTER 6

INNOCENCE LOST(PART 2)

She suddenly felt another pressure between her legs, this one harder than the tongue, but larger than the finger. It was pushing against her, and it hurt. Her body wasn't big enough to handle whatever it was, she let go of the men on either side of her, pushed the man before her out of the way and looked down, past her breasts which were still red with teeth marks, past her flat stomach, to see a man pushing his dick against her pussy. She tried to scream, to tell him it was too big, but a hand quickly covered her mouth. "Oh no, no, no, no prince. You're not going to stop this, but you are going to watch. You're going to watch while a concubine who you have been using for your pleasure takes away your feminine virginity." There was laughter from around the room.

12