The Gentle Cowboy Ch. 05

Story Info
The Barn.
3.1k words
4.71
52.9k
36

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the wait, but here is the fifth chapter, finally haha. I don't mean to take so long, it just happens. :/ But this is progress, not too many months passed by this time, haha. Let me know what you think! Enjoy. :)

**********

Jake wasn't thinking clearly.

He didn't have a plan; he just knew that he had to show Daisy that she belonged to him. It was basic and primal. It was now or never.

The hold he had on her wrist was unbreakable; his fingers were a loose but firm bracelet. She wouldn't be going anywhere until he was well and ready to let her go.

They needed privacy while they had their "discussion." A huge, hulking run-down building came into his line of vision. The barn. Perfect.

Towing her behind him brusquely, Jake let go of her arm long enough to slide the large, wooden door open so that they could slide in, out of the harsh, cold, whipping wind.

Standing to the side, he waved her inside with an impatient jerk of his hand.

Hesitating for a second, Daisy quickly made up her mind and walked through the entrance of her own free-will.

This appeased the beast rising within Jake; she had come willingly enough.

Thud. The door closed ominously with an air of finality.

Peering at Jake through her lashes, Daisy was afraid to say the wrong thing. Too afraid to break the thin silence in the duskiness of the old barn where shadows played and danced, as she and Jake had at one time. The moaning wind and soft nickering of the horses were only the sounds besides the silence.

Daisy watched Jake as he paced back and forth in front of the horse stalls, his form highlighted by the muted light that filtered through the single window of the building.

On him the fitted, light blue denim shirt and contrasting dark jeans made him look model-worthy. She pulled self-consciously at her own dirt-smudged flannel and reached down to rub out a mysterious stain.

Her furious rubbing was halted by Jake entangling their hands together, effectually gaining her attention. Smoothing his thumb over her wedding ring seemed to further sooth the agitation and restlessness that was riding him hard.

Gazing up at him, Jake was lost in her amethyst eyes. His anger and confusion melted away and all he felt was her. Looking at Daisy, he knew that what he was doing was right; this was the only woman for him. He felt that down in his bones, to the center of his soul.

"Daisy, what is it? Why do you keep questioning this?" Holding her hand tightly, she couldn't turn away from him. He could see her eyes, see everything. "Why do you keep questioning us?"

Unsettled, Daisy pushed a hand through her mass of hair, "Us? Really, is there an 'us'?"

Daisy had never felt so exasperated and tired, "I don't understand you, Jake. How can I let you push me into this marriage when I believe in being with only one person, forever? I think you do too, Jake, so why do you want to marry me? The passably pretty mouse? You've taunted me since Junior High and ruined our friendship for no apparent reason."

Looking down at her boots, unshed tears gathered in her eyes and clogged her throat. "You're like a pet rattle-snake. People don't have them because you can't trust them not to bite you... I don't trust you enough to risk forever, Jake," she admitted softly.

One finger under her chin raised her face to meet his. Cupping the back of her head, Jake pressed his lips to Daisy's in a feather-light touch. "Forgive me, Daisy."

His hand came around to cradle her cheek as he pressed more light kisses to her forehead, temple, the tip of her nose and down the side of her neck. Everywhere he could reach. "Forgive me," he whispered in between kisses.

Stray tears slowly rolled down one cheek. Daisy tried to turn away but Jake held her fast, brushing the tears away. Nuzzling her ear, Jake whispered, "I want you, Daisy. I want every bit of you, every part."

"I-I-I...," Daisy stuttered in indecision. "I can't, Jake. It's too late." Pulling away from his embrace, Daisy wanted to get away, be anywhere but near Jake.

A roaring began, soft and pounding, that suddenly became a loud and persistent rushing sound that blotted out all thought.

Jake didn't think, couldn't think. All he could do was act.

Daisy hadn't pulled away quickly or fast enough. One second she was trying to slip past him and the next she was being hauled into one of the empty horse stalls.

He pushed Daisy in front of him and into the empty stall. He saw her wide eyes, clear amethysts looking for safety, saw her lick her lips nervously while backing up until she bumped into the far wall.

Jake just kept walking towards his target; she wasn't getting away.

He didn't stop until the tips of his boots touched hers and just a breath of space separated them. If one of them breathed too heavily, their chests would touch.

"Jake, I d-don't th-think this is a good idea..." Daisy stammered as Jake raised his arms, resting one on either side of her head, one tunneling into her mass of hair. This brought them into full contact from the waist-up, each feeling the other inhale and exhale.

"I know you don't trust me, Daisy Maze. And you shouldn't." Her eyes widened in alarm, the feeling of fight or flight settling in. She refused to look at him and concentrated on his chin. "I won't lie when I say that I won't be easy to live with. I'm hard-headed and controlling. But I love you, Daisy. I've tried to push you away, not wanting you to have to deal with me and my problems. But it won't work anymore, baby. I need you."

The hand in her hair tugged at a strand until she looked up at him, "I need you, Daisy." Leaning down, he grazed her mouth with his own. Against her lips, he whispered, "I don't sleep, Dais. I can't, because you're not there beside me." Another graze, "I dream about you, baby. Dream that I'm always running after you but can't catch you. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I run." A firmer press, "I want to keep you safe, give you everything you want." A nibble on her lower lip "Let me love you."

Resting his forehead against hers, he sighed, "Love me, Daisy. You're the only one that can."

Daisy reached up and caressed Jake's cheek; she gently cradled his face in her palm. She didn't have words, not after his heartfelt plea for her love. They had even shared the same dream of losing each other. After that, all of her excuses and fears slipped away. She couldn't find it in her heart to refuse him.

Rising up to her tip-toes, Daisy kissed Jake with all of the love she felt, with all of the emotion that she had kept bottled up for years, since he shut her out of his life.

Feeling her mouth move under his was too much and not enough at the same time. Jake had to be closer to Daisy, wanted to burrow inside her and feel her warmth and light.

Shifting a leg between hers, Jake had Daisy pinned against the wall and let his hands roam over every inch of her body. Sliding his hands up her waist, Jake firmly cupped her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples through her clothes.

Daisy only stayed standing instead of melting into a puddle because of the wall and Jake's leg. However, she wasn't a passive rider this time. Her hands dove under Jake's shirt, feeling his smooth, warm skin.

Feeling his hands at the top button of her jeans was like a bucket of cold water. She didn't want to have her first time be in her old, run-down barn in one of the empty horse stalls. Dear Lord.

Pushing at his shoulders, Daisy tried to getting Jake off of her so she could explain this.

Exasperated, he was still touching her as she huffed, "Jake, I don't think this is smart..."

Jake was past thinking, he wanted Daisy. Needed to have her. "Its okay, Daisy. Just trust me; I'll take care of you, baby. Don't be afraid." He started kissing and licking her neck, leaving another damn hickey no-doubt. For one, hysterical moment Daisy could see Jake vamping-out and sucking her blood. Hmmm, Jake as a vampire. Sexy. Wait, no no no. Bad thoughts. Get sexy faux-vamp off and talk.

"Jake, I don't want my first time to be with you in a barn. I don't want this here..." she trailed off, not understanding the fallen look of despair on his face.

Jake hadn't heard Daisy's exact words, just; I don't want my first time to be with you and I don't want this.

Wildly he thought, She doesn't want me. She's denying me. No. Daisy can't, she's mine, and I'll show her. Mine.

Grabbing her wrists cruelly, Jake had Daisy pinned in a painful grip. "Oww. Jesus, what the hell, Jake?" Daisy demanded uneasily.

Breathing heavily, Daisy didn't know what to do. She can't control this wild Jake, was helpless it seemed in trying to convince him to let her go. A traitorous voice said, Go with it. You've always wanted him. Just take him, Daisy.

But this wasn't how it was supposed to be, how I pictured our first time together, she told the traitor within. Trying to squash her horny, inner slut.

Trembling under his roving hands, Daisy was lost in the sensation of his touch and the need he so easily invoked. Letting her head loll back, she felt his lips burn kisses down her throat. Laving and branding her. Leaving yet another hickey, her faux-vamp.

"That's it, baby. Let me feel you. I'll take good care of my Daisy," he crooned in her ear, nipping at her sensitive lobe.

To Jake, Daisy was wearing too many clothes. Impatient to touch her bare skin, Jake ripped her button-down shirt apart; buttons flying everywhere, leaving it hang in tatters at her sides.

Daisy's heavy breathing thrust her breasts so invitingly; Jake couldn't refuse her silent offer. Cupping them easily, he pinched and rolled her nipples through her simple black bra. I'll have to buy her lace and silk. Only the best for my Daisy.

Falling to his knees, Jake planned to worship this goddess in front of him. Reaching around, Jake unclasped her bra quickly, effortlessly. Maybe I won't even let her wear one of these damn things, he mused.

Gently he brought her hands to her breasts and made her take over where he left off. "Cup them, Daisy. Offer me that pretty little nipple, baby."

Jake's voice was low and guttural, almost pained in his want for her. Peeking at him from under her lashes, Daisy did as he asked, smiling wickedly.

Groaning, Jake wondered if he was a smart man, or one who liked to punish himself. Hovering, he breathed hot, moist air over her nipples. "Which one, Dais? Tell me what you want, baby."

Moaning, Daisy plumped both and bent down to offer one to Jake's lips.

Needing no further prompting, Jake eagerly took Daisy's nipple between his teeth and lightly bit down. Having her completely bare waist-up, Jake let his hands wander over every surface of her skin that he could. She was all smooth hollows and lush curves; perfect.

Switching nipples, Jake groaned at how sweet she tasted. Licking and rolling her nipples, he was in heaven; finally, he almost had Daisy where he wanted her -- underneath him.

But it wasn't enough. It wouldn't be enough until he had at least tasted her before he took her. Making her his.

Standing, Jake's hands glided up her body as he stood before her, never breaking contact. Looking into her eyes, he gave her no time to deny him. Instead he swooped down and took her lips with his own. Kissing her until she was as crazy as he was; if he could get her to be that insane he'd thank every God there was.

Prying her thighs apart, Jake pushed his hips right against hers, grinding into the sweet spot he wanted to feel so desperately. She felt the hard, unforgiving ridge of his cock. Her legs were balancing over his thighs, keeping her splayed for his exploring hands.

Roughly, Jake unzipped her jeans, and delved inside, shuddering at how wet she was, how smooth. "You shave your pussy, Daisy?" Licking the shell of her ear, he bit down, feeling her shiver against him. "Naughty girl."

"Jake, pl-please. I need... I need..." too shy to finish, Daisy hid her face in his strong, lickable neck.

"Mmmm, what do you need, my little Daisy?" Petting her pussy drove her mad, he was so close. Lifting her hips, Daisy tried to get his hand where she wanted.

Jake was having none of that, though. Every time she moved, he did too. All she ever got was the constant petting, not the penetration she wanted.

Glaring at him with dazed lust, Daisy demanded, "Touch my clit, Jake. Finger me."

Tsking her, he continued to play with her, "Say the magic words, Daisy." Taunting her, he dipped his thumb into her heat and spread her moisture to rub her clit.

One flick and she moaned as if in pain. Shifting her hips, she tried to get him to touch her just once more, once. That was all she needed. But the bastard had already moved back, just petting her at a damn leisurely pace; like he had all the time in the world.

"Pleaseee, Jake. Please touch me." She didn't care anymore, was so close to coming that she would beg for just one touch.

Yes! Now I've got her. Mine, she's mine. Jake took a nipple into his mouth and bit down a little bit harder than before while slowly circling her clit.

The mixture of pleasure and pain had Daisy crying out, helpless against Jake's sensual assault. Frantic in her desire to ebb her hunger for him. But it wasn't enough, she needed more.

"Wrong words, Daisy. Nice, but not what I'm looking for." Licking at her bottom lip, Jake's lips touched hers with every word he said. "Admit you're mine. That you belong to me, only me, Dais. I need that." Against her neck, low and soft, "Just as bad as I need you."

Slowly, Daisy wrapped her arms around Jake's neck and met his eyes. "I. Am. Yours." Nibbling at his lips, her mouth trailed down his neck until she found a hollow that she claimed as hers and gave him a frustrated bite. With a groan Jake looked at her incredulously, "Now, no more talking," trailing her hands down his back, she demanded, "Just touch me."

With a dangerous and lusty laugh, Jake did as his lady commanded, before she bit him again.

Slipping a finger through her folds, Jake thrust one into her wet pussy and moaned out loud at how good she felt. Another finger joined the first and Jake set a slow and steady pace

Resting her head against the rough, wooden wall, Daisy held onto Jake's hand and tried to hold him in place as she rode his finger. Letting her find her own pleasure, Jake watched Daisy as she thrust her hips back and forth, riding his hand until her eyes closed and a cry of pleasure escaped her lips.

Once her breathing had settled, Jake claimed Daisy's mouth, not stopping until he had her gasping again. "Now I'm going to make you mine, Daisy," he promised against her cheek.

Quickly, Daisy reached for Jake's hands which were unzipping the impressive bulge formed in his Levi's. Panic set in, she had to explain to Jake that she wanted him, but wanted to wait until... later. At least until they were just somewhere else, not about to do it like monkeys in the barn.

"Jake, just wait and hear me out." Seeing his lips press tightly together, Daisy knew he still didn't get it. Thick skilled, Dunderhead. Releasing his wrists, Daisy took his face between her hands and made him look at her. "I want you, Jake. I'm not trying to push you away. I just don't want my first time to be in my old barn." She waited patiently as realization slowly dawned.

Taking her hands in his, Jake brought first one palm and then the other to his lips, pressing a small kiss in each. "I am an idiot," he said slowly. "Daisy Maze, I had no clue; I had hoped, dreamed that I'd be your first, your only, but I never really thought I would be." His look was positively possessive and satisfied.

"Ohh and just who would I have been with, huh? When I was so hung up on you?" She waited expectantly, arching a brow at him.

Touching her, because he had to, because he finally could, Jake looked as though he was deep in thought as he slowly drove her crazy with his idle hands. "Hmmm. Well, I thought that damn Goofy Gowan might have tricked you into his bed. It's partly why I had the urge to end his existence." Nodding his head in mock seriousness, "Yes, now I suppose he can live since I know he didn't get his paws on my Daisy."

With a playful thump on his chest, Daisy shook her head in amusement at him.

Grinning, Jake let his hand brush over a nipple. At her moan, Jake leaned in for another long, slow kiss.

Pushing at his chest, Daisy slipped out of his embrace and just grabbed her shirt, yanking it quickly over her head.

Suddenly shy again, Daisy looked at the ground as she re-buttoned what she could of her shirt, knotting the ends together in a loop.

Not sure what to say, Daisy was about to turn to Jake when his arms came around her, holding her. Burying his face in her hair, Jake took a deep breath, loving her scent. Running his hands along the exposed skin of her tummy, as a result of her knotted shirt, Jake felt more content in this moment than in he had in years.

"Daisy," he breathed.

Leaning back against him, Daisy let Jake just hold her, let herself enjoy the feelings she thought she never would be able to with this man.

Taking one of his hands in hers, Daisy smiled at him, "Let's go home, Jake."

Allowing her to lead him out of the barn, Jake couldn't think of anything better.

********************

So this is it for this chapter. Another one coming (hopefully) sometime soon. And something for Jungle Man should be coming soon too. Thanks to all who vote and give feedback. Hope everyone had a terrific holiday! :)