The Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mochakink
mochakink
484 Followers

"Nope, it was definitely something that tops my incredible list."

"I want you to make me yours baby."

I was so nervous when he said that but I was excited about it at the same time. "Okay baby, but you have to tell me what to do. I couldn't live with myself if I messed up or hurt you."

David

I tried to get up but Brad gave me a look that could have chilled tap water. He hated for me to do anything and I had no problem indulging him. I motioned for him to open my drawer. He found some lube and some different sized condoms.

He arched his brows at the condoms and I couldn't help but blush. "I didn't know how big you were so I got a couple different sizes."

"When did you get these? I haven't let you out of my sight since we've been together."

Now I needed to just disappear. "I got them before the accident. I tried to make myself believe that they were just in case I met someone but they were really with you in mind."

He sucked in a breath and his eyes darkened. He closed the distance between us and kissed me hungrily. I wanted to finally see him in all his naked glory. I pushed him away and began pulling up his shirt. He stilled my hands and stepped back.

He tore his t-shirt off. As his chest came into view my breath quickened and I knew I'd never get tired of seeing him. As he lowered his shorts my eyes bugged out of my head. I was in trouble there. He was not only huge, he was thick too. He had a mushroom head with veins running down the sides. I felt my mouth water at the thought of it filling my mouth.

I had only been with a few people, none of which were as big as him. The task seemed a bit daunting but I was up for the challenge. I gulped audibly, "You'll need the extra large."

He just nodded and laid down next to me.

We began kissing and I was getting harder and harder thinking of what was to come. I whispered against his mouth, "You've got to get me ready for you." He looked apprehensive but then nodded.

"Tell me what to do baby." He looked at me and I hoped and prayed that what I saw was love. I hoped that I wasn't just seeing what I wanted to see.

"Take it slow and be gentle. Put some lube on your finger and rub them together to warm it up. Smear it on the outside of my hole. Add some more lube and then start slowly working it into my hole. Work one finger until you think I can handle another and then another. Don't worry that you'll hurt me because I know that you'll be careful."

He lifted my legs and looked at me in awe. I'd never had that reaction. He gasped as he began working his finger into my tight canal. I thought it was funny that he was having the same reactions as me to his touching. His fingers were large and I felt full already. I was loving the sensations.

He added another and then another finger. He began scissoring his fingers and I was damn near panting. He watched aptly as I took his fingers and he seemed to be breathing differently. This only served to make me hotter. My cock was so hard that I thought it would break.

"Baby I'm ready, please." He quickly sheathed himself and then lathered lube all over the condom. He pushed at the entrance and the head popped in. I barely held back a groan. I told him to wait and noticed that his face was etched in concentration.

I told him to go ahead and he slowly started working his huge cock into me. He had to be about ten inches. I'd never felt so full in my life. With each inch and stroke he was claiming my ass, my body, my soul and I would never be the same.

He was moving torturously slow and I was going crazy. Everyone in the damn hall would know what we were doing by the end of the night. Soon Brad had stopped with the short thrusts and had begun long slow strokes.

Each stroke pressed against my prostate and made me groan. He leaned down to claim my lips and began stroking faster and faster. I was trying not to yell but it was so hard. I buried my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. I was light headed with all the sensations.

The feeling of almost constant pressure on my prostate coupled with the feeling of his pressed against me was driving me over the edge. He began grunting with each thrust and I knew that he was getting close. I reached between us so that I could jack off and possibly cum with him.

My jacking off caused my ass muscles to clench around him and he started pumping furiously and I felt him spasm and groan. I shot my load between us while feeling him pulse inside of me. I felt drained and wrung out.

Brad

I was still embedded in Dave but I felt myself softening. I leaned on my forearm to look into his face. He was glowing with a small smile on his face. He was rubbing his cum into his chest. I stopped him and licked all of his cum up. He cupped my face and then kissed me lazily.

I started kissing his lips, cheek and neck while nibbling on his ear. It had been something that I was finding that I loved to do. "That was so incredible baby. Will you do me too?"

I felt him tense up and when I looked into his eyes I saw shock. "You want... you want me to top you?" He had utter disbelief in his voice.

"No, not exactly." He looked confused. I smiled and continued. "I don't consider it topping or bottoming. I want it to be equal between us. I hate those types of labels. I want you to make love to me just like i've made love to you. If that's ok with you."

He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes. I kissed each of his eyelids because I hated that he was near crying. "I've never done it before but it's definitely ok with me."

Now it was my turn to be a little shocked. Who wouldn't want a give and take relationship? "Why haven't you done it?"

He looked at me trying to see if I was kidding but I really wanted his answer. "I'm always the bottom. I've been smaller than every other sexual partner so it's just kinda what I do."

"I don't want it to be all that you do, that we do. I want to experience everything with you." I realized that I was getting seriously close to telling him how I felt but I just couldn't spit it out.

He was the only person who'd gotten this close to me and I was afraid plain and simple. I just would rather have not known whether or not he loved me because there was always the possibility that he didn't.

I finally dislodged from him and disposed of the condom giving myself a quick wipe with some tissue. I laid on the bed and settled Dave on top of me. He was dozing within minutes and I found myself watching him while stroking his back.

He looked completely relaxed against me and I wished that we could sleep like that always. I knew that I had to take a chance and tell him how I felt if I wanted a chance at future happiness.

I knew we were young. That's what scared me the most. I knew my Pix was a good person but I didn't know if he wanted me long term. He was such an important part of campus life that I wasn't sure that he wanted to be tied down with a life partner. I had to take that chance though.

I'd never been so nervous about anything in my life. I fell asleep trying to think of the perfect way to ask him to be with me forever.

David

I woke up cradled against Brad's side. It was the easiest way for me to remain comfortable through the night with my casts. I moved a little and I felt that familiar soreness from having my ass reamed.

The more of it that I remembered, the more hot that I got. We were both naked under the covers but I couldn't reach down and fondle him like I wanted because of my arm. I tried to wriggle under the covers so I could get my first taste of his massive cock but Brad got agitated when I moved.

I loved that he was conscious of me in his sleep. I waited until he settled down before I tried again. Once I got down to his crotch I nudged his cock with my nose and inhaled his scent. I laid flat on the bed and began licking the underside of his cock.

I began twirling my tongue around the head. I worked the head into my mouth so I could taste his whole length before he grew too big for me to deep throat. The monster was waking up so I quickly worked him into my throat. I groaned when my lips met his pubes.

Once he became fully erect I could only get about three fourths of him into my mouth. He was waking up and groaning. I started licking his balls, once I was sure that he was awake, and I jacked him off at the same time.

By now he'd thrown the covers back so that he could watch me. I looked up making sure that he could see my face in the moonlight and I winked. He had the same intense look that he always did but his eyes were clouded with lust. I loved it.

I lifted his legs slightly so that I could continue my licking downward. I licked his bud and he sucked in a breath. I licked all around his bud and his cheeks until he started to pucker. I could tell that he was trying hard not to be loud but I planned to change that.

I started working my tongue into his ass and I heard him hiss and clench his gut. Once he was taking my tongue I started alternating between my finger and my tongue. He was going crazy and I couldn't wait until I actually got into him.

I hadn't planned on making love to him, but it seemed to be going that way. He started humping onto my finger and when I added another he groaned. I moved back up to bathe his balls and then dove back onto his dick before he could blink. He almost sat up as he loudly gasped.

I sucked his dick like I was trying to pull his very essence through his cock. I don't even think he noticed that I had added another finger. I started massaging his prostate with each downward swipe of my mouth on his cock. He was full out bucking by now and I knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

I relaxed my gag reflex as much as I could and dove down until almost all of his cock was in my mouth and down my throat. I groaned realizing that I'd never had anything that big in my mouth. I began gulping and the sensations just became too great for him.

The sounds that I heard were almost incomprehensible. It was like he couldn't get anything out. He jerked with each sound and with each jerk he shot out a jet of cum. The first jet went right down my throat but I moved off the head a little so that I could taste him. It was thick and creamy, a little bitter, but still a taste that I couldn't get enough of.

I sucked him until he became too sensitive. I moved up until I could straddle his hips. He was smiling and looked like he was two seconds away from falling asleep. I was leaning on my arms just watching him. He cocked open an eye and tried to lift me up by my waist. "Get off your arm Pix."

I stood up and I smiled because I knew that it wasn't what he meant by his statement. I knew he didn't like it but he was basking in the after glow of cumming. It gave me food for thought. I knew that all I had to do was sex him up and he'd be putty in my hands.

I walked over to get the condoms and lube and he knew why I'd gotten up. I loved that he was content to let me run the show. I began opening him up again and he could do nothing but groan. I needed to have him almost begging so I began trailing kisses up his torso to his nipples.

His nipples seemed to be extra sensitive because they became hard pebbles when I licked and nibbled on them. I gently bit him and he clenched the bed to keep from grabbing me. I was still lightly fingering him and I was ignoring his now rock hard cock.

He kept trying to jack himself off but I wouldn't let him. He would hump onto my fingers and I would slow down even more. By now I was lovingly laving his belly button. I alternated between that and rubbing my cheek against his furry belly. I just loved the feel of him.

He was getting more and more frustrated. "Baby, I need... I need something, I don't know. What are you doing to me?"

I smiled, loving the fact that I got to awaken his sexuality. "Tell me what you need", I whispered.

He did a full body shiver. "I think I need you in me. I need to cum. I want to cum with you in me."

Those were the magic words. I sheathed myself and lubed up. I fingered him again with some more lube and told him to relax. I soon as I pulled my fingers out I pushed the head of my cock in. I heard him groan and I paused. It worried me some, I looked into his face but I couldn't tell if he was in pain or whether it felt good. For the first time that night I was anxious.

"Baby, please tell me if it hurts." I felt his sphincter relax and he began breathing more normally. I was scared to move though.

"No Pix, it doesn't hurt. Please make me yours."

I started moving slowly inch by inch until I was fully imbedded in him. When I bottomed out we both groaned. This was heaven. He was tight, oh so tight. I started moving within him and I pressed myself to him so that his cock was trapped between us.

We kissed passionately and his hands were roaming all over my back. I sped up and went for his neck. He loved nibbling on my neck and it was time for me to return the favor. He was panting hard from my licking and nibbling and I knew that he'd have a mark later.

I wanted to see if he'd cum without touching himself so I leaned back and sped up my thrusting. I changed angles and knew that I was hitting his prostate because his eyes were closed and his mouth was now hanging partially open. The veins in his neck were standing out and I knew that he was close.

I kept thrusting but I bent down until I was at his ear level. I whispered in his ear, "I want you to cum for me baby. I want to feel you ass clenching me as you moan in pleasure." I licked his ear and then bit down on his lobe. He grunted out my name and held me tight as I pumped into him.

I felt warmth spread against my chest at the same time that I felt his ass clench around me. His breath was coming in short bursts. I bit his shoulder as I came harder than I ever had before.

I disengaged myself from him and cleaned up before slumber overtook me. I took my time to lick up all of his thick ropy cum and to give his bum a tongue massage. I had to make sure that he really wasn't hurt. Once I disposed of the condom I snuggled against him and was asleep almost instantly.

Brad

So much for going to class, I thought. There was no way that I was going anywhere when my love was nestled against me. Especially not after I'd experienced the greatest feelings of my life to date.

I hadn't even known that I had it in me to feel like that. It was incredible! I think I actually yelled out. That was something that I never expected.

I didn't want to move but I had to pee. I slowly moved off the bed and went to take care of it. I looked in the mirror as I was washing my hands. I had bite marks on my neck, my earlobe was purple and I had teeth marks in my shoulder.

I loved it. My Pixie was a wildcat. I would have loved nothing more than to go back in the room and take him or have him take me. But then he'd probably suspect that I couldn't get enough of him.

Once I got back to the room, I sat on Dave's bed and just watched him sleep. He was so beautiful to me that it was hard to believe he actually wanted me. He was so different from me and I loved everything about him.

He was curled around my pillow, looking like a sleeping angel. He started moving around noticing that I was gone and he looked up sleepily. He sounded groggy and grumpy when he spoke. "Why is my giant not still in bed with me?"

I chuckled lightly at his put out tone. "Your giant had to pee." He looked thoughtful at that and then shook his head in the affirmative. He got up and put on some boxers and went to the bathroom. I was still smiling when he came back.

He sat on my lap and noticed the marks he'd given me. He turned beet red and gave me a sheepish look. "Don't worry Angel, I loved how you went all wildcat on me. It'll make me feel sexy all over again every time I look at these."

He gave me a look that started my toes curling. "When did I become an angel?"

"Well according to last night you aren't and in reality you're probably only an angel when you sleep, but personally you're my Angel." I kissed his nose and then his lips. His blush was all I needed o see.

I knew that for once I had to take the first step. I couldn't focus on of all of the negative things that could happen. Like him not feeling the same and then the rest of the school year being awkward. Or me telling him that I loved him and then having him not want me anymore. Or finding out that he liked me, he just didn't love me.

I was hugging him more and more tightly to me. I didn't even realize it. He tried to move and that's when I noticed that I was holding him so tight. "What's wrong baby?" He looked at me concerned and must have seen the anxious look on my face.

I kissed him long and hard, certain that everything was gonna go to hell once I told him. I cradled him against my chest and rested my head on the top of his head. I breathed in his scent and braced myself. "I love you", I said and stopped breathing.

David

This was so unreal. He actually said that he loved me! I was on my way to feeling deliriously happy when I realized that he didn't sound happy about it. I looked up at him and noticed that his whole body was taut and he was keeping a tight rein on his emotions. What the hell?

"Why do you sound like the apocalypse just started?"

He looked down at me and gulped audibly. I saw his eyes tear up and one lone tear escaped spilling down his cheek. "Because I knew you wouldn't feel the same way. I just had to take a chance and tell you."

He lifted me up and gently placed me on my bed. I knew he wanted to leave. He was dressing quickly. I knew that he wanted to cry. I was shocked for a moment. Why wouldn't he think that I felt the same way? "Brad, how do you know that I don't feel like that? You didn't ask and it doesn't seem like you want to stick around to find out."

He had made it to the door but he turned around and sat on his bed. I saw that more tears had escaped and spilled down his cheeks. He was trying to hold it together but was losing the battle.

"I do love you, very much so. I just didn't tell you because I didn't want to make things awkward if you didn't feel the same. It never occurred to me that you'd say it first or that you'd think that I didn't love you too. I guess were both stu..."

He attacked me! I was up off my feet and being twirled in the air before I knew it. Brad brought me up to face level and kissed me until my lungs burned. I was too shocked to realize that my legs were just dangling. My back was against the wall and Brad was holding me by my ass.

Just as quickly as I was pushed against the wall I was hefted up and carried to Brad's bed. He laid down and brought me down on top of him. His face had been nestled in my neck and he still hadn't spoken. He was breathing hard, like he'd run a marathon.

"Baby, why are you breathing like that?"

He nuzzled my neck and I had to hold back a groan. "Oh, it's just because I almost just had a full out anxiety attack. Maybe it's because I haven't breathed in the past five minutes. Or maybe I just can't believe that you really love me. It's kinda hard to switch reels when i've spent all of this time trying to brace myself against your rejection."

"Well breathe easy baby, and believe it. Why wouldn't I love you?"

"Um maybe because we're really young and you have so much going on. I just didn't think you would want to fall in love. Plus, you could have any guy you wanted. I didn't know if you wanted me for two months or two years. I still don't know how long you want me for but i'll give you everything i've got for as long as i've got it."

He was so sweet. I could understand his not knowing. I felt the same way. "I've loved you for a while and I didn't and don't want anyone else. While it's true that I wasn't looking for love, I'm not mad that I have you."

mochakink
mochakink
484 Followers