The Gentle Master and The New Slave

Story Info
A sub, new to the scene is gently brought forward.
1.1k words
4.09
30.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
60 Followers

You are dressed in your stockings and a pair of very silky panties and lying on your back on the bed. Master enters the room and smiles. He approaches you and kneels beside you and gently kisses on nipple while one hand softly caresses your silky legs. Right down to the toes, under the foot and very slowly and gently up your calf. He cresses that tender spot behind the knee, meanwhile he is sucking harder on your nipple.

He caresses your thigh and then the area of skin not covered by the stocking. From time to time the back of his hand "inadvertently" brushes your cock which is getting harder and harder. He leans over and starts licking the other nipple while his hand continues to stroke your leg.

His fingers begin to caress the area immediately below the leg band of the panties and it is such a delicious and exciting feeling for you. Not knowing what will happen next but feeling the beautiful buildup of tension. A very gentle fingertip very softly strokes one of your testicles. Precum is staining your panties.

He gently bites the nipple and his free hand comes up to softly pinch the other one, harder until it is almost too much. You have a safe word "SISSY" should things get beyond your ability to stand them but you are NOT going to spoil the moment. Master's other hand returns to your thighs and strokes them softly, just gently caressing the inner, very sensitive thigh and each time his hand edges close to the top of your stockings and at last he is touching your bare skin again. Oh the beautiful frustration "Will he ever touch me properly?" His fingers gently and very tenderly explore this skin area and, damn it, his hand is brushing against your testicles.

Then he transfers his attention to the panties and starts to very gently stroke them. He avoids your cock but the skin on the flat of your tummy, the sensitive groove between your thigh and your genitals. He raises your further leg so he has better access to you and he begins to trail his fingers around your testicles. The feeling is incredible as, every so often he brushes against the base of your erection. Your panties are saturated with precum.

He gently inserts a finger under the edge of a panty leg to softly touch your testicle.

Then his had very slowly begins to run up the side of your shaft. Incredibly softly, you almost cannot feel it but when he reaches the lovely sensitive are at the top, you yelp with pleasure. Then he trails three fingers up and down your shaft, slowly from the top to the very bottom and then back again.

Your nipples meanwhile are being softly licked, no pain, just exquisite gentleness.

You are so aroused, you are not used to such gentle and sensuous eroticism. Part of you wishes things could hurry up and another part is luxuriating in the moment.

Master commands you to roll over and kneel.

Your panties are tight against you. Master gently strokes your rounded bottom and then reaches over and gets a facemask which he instructs you to don. Oh Lord, one of the essential senses has just left you. Then you feel him wrapping a cord around first one wrist and then the other. You are basically bound and helpless and at this Master's command and pleasure.

He says nothing and you were forbidden to speak at the very beginning.

You hear him fumbling with something and now an object is being pressed into your mouth, You know what it is, you have seen pictures of them. It is a ball gag which he puts into your mouth and straps on behind your head.

You are bound, gagged and blind. Totally and completely at the mercy of this Master.

The soft tenderness of the previous 20 minutes has gone leaving your fearful, nervous but incredibly excited and aroused.

Master strokes your silky bottom and the backs of your stocking clad thighs. You have a totally scary thought, "please don't let him tickle the soles of my feet" but you cannot communicate this and can only hope it will not happen. His soft, warm hands reach your ankles and actually do stroke your feet but it is a caress, not tickling and actually very nice.

He strokes your back, your silky panties and your stocking clad legs for quite some time and it is incredibly soothing rather than arousing. Your erection has wilted and you are just enjoying the soothing caresses when suddenly WHACK he has slapped your bottom with a flat stinging object. Whack the other cheek is hit. And thus commences a serious spanking. The blows are not too heavy but the constancy of them is causing the skin to redden and become more and more sensitive.

After some minutes, Master pulls down your panties revealing your bright scarlet arse. He gives it a gentle caress for a few moments and then continues to strike you. He is using some sort of leather paddle and oh is it stinging.

You are crying, you are determined not to use the safe word but how much more of this can you take.

Master slides his hand between your legs and you realise that you are erect. Tightly, fully erect.

At last he stops and you feel him move away and then you hear the shutter click and know he is taking photos of your poor flaming bottom.

At last he gently applies some very soothing lotion and gently strokes it in to your poor inflamed skin.

He instructs you to slide off the bed and on to your knees beside and facing it and you can feel him lying down on the bed. He reaches out and removes the ball gag and then pulls your mouth onto his waiting erect cock and you very slowly begin to express your gratitude for your loving master by sucking and licking him until he erupts into your throat. You can only use your warm and loving mouth, your hands are tied and you cannot see but your loving lips and warm throat and agile tongue compensate for this.

Finally Master is spent and lies there, you kneeling beside you. He thanks his slave for the attention and tells you to remove the face mask and he unties the cord.

He directs you to get a warm facecloth to clean him.

You realise that you are not be going to orgasm on tis occasion but that is quite OK, your only desire is to give pleasure to your master.

eljayb
eljayb
60 Followers