The Gentle One

Story Info
He loves her enough to beat her.
1.3k words
3.46
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the doorway to the kitchen he watches her move about. Her blond hair pulled into a pony tail, her firm ass confined in her blue jeans, her black tank top tucked into the waistband. Dave sighs trying to get her attention. Looking up from what she was doing, Ann sees him standing there. Walking towards her, he wraps his arms around her waist as she slides her arms around his neck.

"God you look wonderful tonight," he says sliding his hands down over her ass.

"Only for you Hun." Pulling his head down to meet hers, pressing her lips against his, tilting her head to deepen the kiss.

Wrapping his arms tight around her waist he picks her up, carrying her up the stairs, he heads for their bedroom. Placing her on the floor, he slides his hands up over her chest, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples feeling them harden at his touch. She moans softly, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Pulling her shirt out of her jeans, he slides it up over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Bending over taking each one of her nipples into his mouth, sliding his tongue over them, gently biting down. Slowly moving down her body placing kisses as he goes. Reaching the waistband of her jeans, he pushes the button through the hole, pulling down her zipper. Reaching up he grabs them and gently slides them down her legs. Pulling them off her feet he places them in a pile. Kissing his way back up her legs. Spreading her legs further apart, placing his head between her thighs, sliding his tongue over her slit, and making contact with her clit each time. Standing up in front of her, taking her hands in his he leads her to the bed. Letting her go he walks to the closet, opening the door he pulls out a bag, walking back over to where she is standing. She looks down at the bag, smiling to herself.

"Baby turn around and close your eyes." Turning around she closes her eyes. Listening to what he is doing. She hears the zipper on the bag being open and him moving things around in it. He places the blindfold down over her eyes and ties it into place.

"Now you are mine to do with as I wish. Do you have any problems with this?"

"No Sir I am yours. I trust you with all my heart."

He takes her by the hand and helps her onto the bed laying her down on it. She can hear him in the bag again. She feels him tying something around her wrists, but she's not sure as to what it is. Pulling them up over her head, he ties her to the headboard. Moving down he does the same to her feet. Laying face down on the mattress, she listens, hearing him move back towards the bed.

"Mmmm look at the ass," he mutters to himself but loud enough for her to hear. Closing her eyes tightly, she hears the crop come down through the air. Tensing up, the crop meets her bare ass. She lets out a scream as the crop comes down again and again and again.

"The more you scream, the more you're going to get." He raises the crop again, bringing it down over her ass. Burying her face into the pillow she lets out a whimper. Hearing her he brings the crop down over her ass again, chuckling to himself. Throwing the crop on the floor he climbs onto the bed. Sliding his hand over her ass, feeling the heat radiating from it. Hearing her moan, he pulls his hand back, bringing it down across her ass she let's out a blood curdling scream. Moving to the edge of the bed, he reaches for the bag. Pulling out a gag he moves to the head of the bed, tying it around her mouth. Moving back down her body, lying between her legs. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, he slides his tongue over her clit. Climbing off the bed, he quickly strips off his clothes. Moving back between her legs, taking his cock in his hand, sliding it between her ass cheeks. Pulling her ass up off the bed, slipping his cock hard into her. Screaming into the gag as his cock fills her, bringing his hand down across her ass. Slamming his cock into her again and again, feeling her get wetter. Leaning down over her back, whispering into her ear.

"Mmm you like that do ya, your getting really wet for me baby." Sliding his cock into her faster. Reaching under her grabbing her nipples, pinching them hard, pulling them from her body. Pulling his cock from her pussy, taking it in his hand, pressing it into her ass. Feeling the head slide in, he pulls back out, ramming himself into her hard. Screaming as the pain tore through her ass, he pulls out slamming himself back into her. Her body collapsing under him, causing them to fall to the bed. Grabbing her hips, pulling her back up. Reaching down, taking her clit between his thumb and finger gently pinching it. Pulling it gently from her body, feeling her juices begin again. Sliding his cock out of her ass and back in again, letting her get use to him. Feeling her begin to push back on his cock, squeezing him hard. He reaches up untying the blindfold and the gag. Reaching up wiping the tears from her face. Pushing into her ass harder, rubbing her clit faster. Slipping a finger into her pussy, sliding it in and out, matching the strokes in her ass. Slipping another finger into her pussy, hearing her moan. Slipping his cock out of her ass, he climbs off the bed, walking to the head of the bed, untying her hands, moving back down to her feet doing the same. Helping her turn over on her back, laying gently across her body, pressing his lips to hers.

"Are you OK baby?"

"Yeah babe, what did you stop for?"

"I thought I was hurting you, and that's the last thing I want to do." Looking down at her in amazement, shaking his head.

Reaching down for his cock, taking it in her hand, sliding it into her pussy. Moaning as he enters her, wrapping her legs around his waist. Raising her hips off the bed, pulling him deeper into her. Raising himself on his hands, looking down at her, driving his cock into her hard. Moving with him meeting his thrusts, taking him as deep as she can. Slamming his cock into her harder and faster. Taking a nipple into his mouth, gently biting down, sucking on it.

"I'm going to fill you with my hot cum baby." Slamming his cock into her one last time, holding himself still in her as the cum drains from his body. Her pussy gripping his cock tight, milking him. Pulling his cock from her body, kissing down over her chest, down along her stomach, kissing and biting as he went. Reaching her pussy lips, gently pulling them apart, slipping his tongue inside her. Moving to take her clit between his teeth, gently biting it, sucking it into his mouth. Slipping a finger into her pussy, then another. Wrapping her legs around his neck, pulling him into her deeper, grinding her pussy into his face. Moaning as she explodes into his mouth, her cum flowing out of her body so fast, he can't drink it up fast enough. Kissing back up her body, he presses his lips to hers, letting her taste herself on his lips. Rolling off her body, laying on his side pulling her into him. Closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.