The Gentleman's Accomplice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she recovered from this, she looked up into the peephole and saw Onna gazing right at her and heard her speak to Sir Douglas in Japanese. Onna was smiling in the same way that a cat smiles at a canary. Chelsea desperately stood to her feet as Sir Douglas opened the door. He had no trousers on or underclothes and his cock still stood at half mast, still huge and dripping with Onna's juices as he looked on at Chelsea who was still shuddering with the aftermath of her own orgasm. Sir Douglas smiled and called Onna across to him. They stood there together, the two of them and Chelsea felt like she was trapped, with no where to run and hide as she stood before them.

"Take Chelsea down to the basement and show her what we have prepared for this evening" Sir Douglas said to Onna. "I want her to have this afternoon to consider what will be occurring this evening and also ensure that the staff know that she is to have nobody but me or you. I want her so hungry for cock by the time we've finished with her she will almost come just from the sight of one".

Then Sir Douglas reached down and using his fingers, collected a generous dollop of sperm and Onna's come juice from his cock and smeared it all over Chelsea's lips. "Here's just a taste to keep you going for tonight" he said as he smilingly gestured for Onna to take her downstairs to the basement dungeon.

Sir Douglas then closed the door on the both of them. Onna pulling her kimono back on as she left the study and taking Chelsea by the arm. Chelsea wondered at the look on Onna's face, the look of glorious repletion that only seemed to appear of people who have been taken to a plane of pleasure beyond their knowing. Chelsea had seen this look on some of her lovers but had never reached that point herself. She knew that she had just had one of the best orgasms of her life watching the two of them, but what would it be like to be fucked by Sir Douglas? To have his hot sperm shooting into the depths of her womb. Licking the salty residue of the amazing tableaux of sheer sex from her lips as they walked down the corridor together, Chelsea knew that this was only just the beginning of this journey into the unknown.

12