The Gentleman's Accomplice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a simple and direct motion, she sheathed the sword and embraced him, kissing Sir Douglas on the mouth. She was aroused from having killed, Douglas could feel the heat radiating from her skin as her hands ran down his shirt. She pulled back and said to Sir Douglas "I can taste another on you". Sir Douglas stood there and waited as Onna looked searchingly in his eyes. "You are the only one while you are in training" Sir Douglas said, looking directly at her and Onna nodded her head in acknowledgement.

Sir Douglas walked over to the door after handing the short sword in his possession back to Onna, then picking up a wooden chair and wedging under the door knob, ensuring that their room was secure enough for what he had in mind.

He told Onna to disrobe, watching as she gracefully knelt and slid out her "obi" or sash which bound her kimono around her waist. He always found the oriental custom of sitting and kneeling on the floor incredibly graceful. For such a basic physical action there seemed to be a world of meaning behind every single meaning. She removed the long sword and placed it next to the short sword neatly next to her.

Sir Douglas could feel his heart begin to beat faster as he watched her slowly unwind her obi, then sliding her kimono down over her shoulders, revealing the milky white skin underneath. While Onna kept her eyes demurely lowered as she did this, it was clear from the goose bumps that rippled across her skin that she was extremely aware of Sir Douglas's gaze.

Sir Douglas walked across the room to where a crystal decanter held some port. He poured some into a glass and sipped at it as he sat down in another wooden chair. He called Onna over to him and she slowly stood again, her small breasts prominent on her muscular shoulders and she walked across to him and then knelt again in the graceful and precise movements that stirred his cock like a serpent, sensing the nearness of its prey.

Sir Douglas told Onna to remove his boots. She leant forward and started to undo the lacing along the sides of his blood red leather boots. She slid them off his feet, pulling down the woollen socks and massaging first one foot and then another with her hands.

Then Sir Douglas stood in front of her and while she was still on her knees, she reached up and began undoing the fly buttons on his jodhpurs, which had been dyed red for the costume. While she did this, she gazed up at Sir Douglas, their eyes linked in a gaze so filled with sexual energy that it would have melted steel.

Onna reached and freed Sir Douglas's cock from his jodhpurs, feeling the ever so soft skin of his cock slide through her hands. She enjoyed the effect this had on Sir Douglas, seeing him breath in at the touch of her skin along his circumcised cock. The soft bulbous head fascinated her, she looked at it as she ran the pad of her thumb across the tip of it, with her thumb teasing the fleshy hole at the end of his cock. She new that this had an enormous effect on Sir Douglas, ass he could feel his cock leap and twitch in her hand, feeling his powerful muscles and tendons that anchored his cock to his pelvis forcing it to bob up and down.

While Onna was on her knees, she knew how she was in a submissive position, but holding this erect and throbbing cock in her hand, she knew that Sir Douglas had nothing and nobody else in his mind but her, the feel of her skin and the anticipation of the feel of her tongue on lips on his cock. While she may have been on her knees, she knew that her hands were on the tiller as Sir Douglas would say.

She opened her mouth and leaned forwards, encompassing the soft skin and pulsing hardness, running her tongue along the sensitive ridge of nerve endings that ran along the underside of his cock. She could feel the groan that emanated from deep inside Sir Douglas through her contact with the frame of his body.

While part of her wished to take the small knife which was hidden in a special pocket in the rear of her kimono and place it in the middle of his right kidney, a part that wished to take revenge for the way in which she had been changed under his ministration. The proud agent of the Japanese Imperial Government who had been trained by the infamous "stealthy ones", who had taught her to kill quickly and silently, the one who was now slavishly running her tongue over her conqueror, the one who had seen the spirit behind the mask, the one who had broken her and was rebuilding her into something new.

The greater part of her wanted him inside her. Wanted this hard cock that was filling her palm and mouth inside her, where her pussy was clenching and dripping over the idea of wantonly wrapping herself around this cock that had her body almost limp with desire.

Then she felt Sir Douglas's hands on either side of her face, sliding his cock out of her mouth. "We must gather the others and bring everyone home safely" he said. Onna was disappointed, to the point where her face displayed the mix of disappointment and anger, frustration and hurt. Sir Douglas picked her up and hugged her, feeling her body begin to automatically grind her pelvis into his hardness. He took her hair in his firm hand and pulled her face up from where it had been nestled into his shoulder.

"I am going to fuck you when we get home, but until then you will have to wait".

Onna felt her body react to this statement of purpose. She had been kept in a state of sexual tension for so long that she came upon hearing Sir Douglas tell her that soon she would be fucked. Her mind showed her the memories she had of being penetrated to the hilt, the cushion of his pelvis grinding into her clit, her hands digging into his broad shoulders and the feel of her pussy grabbing hold of his cock in that moment of ecstasy. Her body shook inside her kimono, with the broad bar of Sir Douglas's cock pressing against her pussy from outside of her clothing, pushing her deeper into her ecstasy as she humped against his cock and leg, mindlessly coming with her juices running down her thighs.

Sir Douglas smiled as he held her against him. He knew exactly what was going on and had spent a lot of time planning exactly this. Onna would get her reward for her diligent service and protection of the sleeping Chelsea and would be ready to be moved forward into the next stage of her training. While this night had presented many surprises for everyone, it was clear that the hunt for Susan's killer had begun and soon her killer would hear the "hallooo" of the hunting horns and the belling of the dogs as the chase came nearer to its conclusion.

12