The Gentleman's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punished plaything was lowered and a bucket of water was thrown over her. The moaning woman was lifted upright and then draped face down over a barrel. Another ten cane strokes were applied to each of her thighs. It was not due to any feelings of mercy that at this point the The Gentleman ordered a break in the punishment. He ordered that the woman be tied to the wall with her arms and legs still fixed to their bars.

He cleared the room and called a thirty minute break. The Gentleman walked over to the still moaning woman who could see nothing through the heavy black hood. He put his hand to her vulva. It was fiery hot and he ran his fingers over the swollen welts before pressing three fingers inside her. With his other hand he squeezed and kneaded the swollen breasts. Before leaving he thrust his pussy soaked fingers through the mouth hole and past her smeared lips.

"Lick" he commanded.

The woman ran her tongue around the unknown fingers, her sobs slowly subsiding and her mind struggling to understand what was happening to her and what might still be to come. The Gentleman returned to his quarters for a light snack. On his return he arranged Jennifer on her back with her face beneath his chair. He removed the cushion to reveal a commode type seat. Raising his clothing he sat his bare ass above her face and Jennifer extended her tongue to his sphincter.

He called in the next case. A young widow without any income and unwilling to become a domestic servant had made herself available as a temporary plaything for men of the club who needed such services when their playthings were sick, in child birth or unforthcoming for similar reasons. Today two men petitioned the The Gentleman that she had swindled them by taking the gifts traditionally accorded to a temporary plaything and then failing to provide the full range of club services. Sometimes she declined anything other than use of her vagina and then she did not respond while they did it. Other times she had even avoided them completely and hidden in rooms by herself with an 'engaged' sign on them when she was supposed to come to them.

The Gentleman listened carefully to all the details. This woman was manipulative and parasitical. Her failure to honour her commitments was deceitful and damaged the dignity of those men who had obliged her by allowing her to become a temporary plaything. He asked where she was and was advised that she had already been taken to the ushers room to await his decision. The Gentleman called over the senior usher and wrote down some instructions. He thanked the two complainants and told them that the hearing was now suspended for one hour. They were to go to the clubroom and call upon every man who had taken this woman as a temporary plaything. They should present themselves here on the resumption of the hearing to see justice done.

On hearing that they were about to close and the The Gentleman would be returning to his quarters Jennifer made an extra special effort thrusting her tongue deep into his ass. When the room was cleared and the The Gentleman rose, her jaw and tongue ached but she was content.

o0-0o

When Jennifer returned to the room she gave a little gasp as she saw the woman tied to the wall still spread by her bonds. She had quite forgotten that she had been left there. Before taking her place beneath the table she could not resist going to look at the bruised breasts and belly so prominently displayed. Extending her arm from her white gown she was unable to resist touching the swollen cunt lips between the splayed legs. The flesh was hot and moist and the woman moaned from beneath her imprisoning hood.

Hearing sounds behind the door in the ushers room Jennifer snapped her mind away and rushed to the table. She slipped off her gown and crawled in, placing her clothing neatly in a corner. She was just in time as the the doors opened. What she could not see now were two ushers carrying in a wooden frame shaped like a vaulting horse. On it was strapped a naked woman wearing a similar black hood to the other prisoner. Her wrists and ankles were in leather cuffs fixed to the legs of the horse. A strap over the small of her back held her torso in place on the wooden top bar which was only two inches wide.

Filing into the room from the doors on the other side came fourteen men. They seated themselves on the benches provided before coming again to their feet when the The Gentleman entered. He motioned to everybody to resume their seats and sat down himself. Jennifer immediately moved between his open knees and nestled her face into his groin. The Gentleman gave orders to the chief usher while he slipped his fingers tightly into Jennifer's hair and placed his soft penis in her mouth.

The woman at the wall was brought to the centre a few yards away from the horse. She was raised upside down. Two ushers positioned themselves with their canes and her husband stood close to take up the count for her remaining forty strokes. As they readied themselves The Gentleman spoke to the men on the benches. He told them that they had been cheated and demeaned by the woman who now appeared before them like a donkey. Justice demanded that they should receive the services which she had denied them and that was what they would now receive. They would in turn go to her and take her however they chose. In order to allow proceedings to move on in good time he would have two men take her at once although they would more usually be having her singly. For the other woman he instructed that the remaining caning on her buttocks and breasts would be delivered slowly over the next hour.

With a final gesture of his hand, the sentences resumed. A sharp stroke of the cane landed on the underside of the suspended woman's tits and two men came forward to the donkey woman. One man raised his loose clothing to show a raging, large hard. He lifted the woman's head by the top of the hood and thrust his prick through the mouth hole. As her mouth was forced open and filled, the woman could be heard to gag and then groan as she felt another prick enter her cunt. After a few minutes of this spit roast action the men changed ends. The first one pumped her cunt a few times before pressing his prick to her asshole. To the sound of another crack of the cane and a scream he pushed the head of his prick past her sphincter. At each stroke of the punishment Jennifer had her head pulled hard onto The Gentleman's stiff dick.

The dozen remaining men lined up to make use of the donkey whore prepared themselves by removing their clothes. The ushers encouraged them to come close and no time was lost as one man shot his load down her throat to be followed by another. Her now gaping asshole received preference over her cunt and there was a continuous ass to mouth circuit. As each man shot his load into her and finished, he would return to the side bench and recover his clothing.

By the time the final man was reaching his climax into the mouth of the donkey whore the last crack of the cane landed on the blistered buttocks of the other woman. There was no scream. She had lost consciousness for the second time.

Both women were removed from their restraints and water was thrown over the cane striped body. The Gentleman removed himself from Jennifer's eager mouth and rearranged his clothing.

The cane marks would be completely gone in a couple of weeks and the donkey whore's gaping ass would recover its normal closed and wrinkled state in a few hours, but these women would remember their punishments all their lives. A white gown was thrown over the crying women before both of them were carried out.

o0-0o

The room quickly cleared and Jennifer put on her own white gown. She emerged from the table as The Gentleman was about to enter his quarters. Her heart leapt with joy as he indicated for her to follow.

Inside she quickly stripped and dropped to her knees, head bowed, to await what may be required. He told her to clasp her hands behind her head and it was only then that she noticed he was carrying a cane. It must have been one of those that she had heard thrashing that woman. Her stomach churned and she tingled through her body. Before she could hardly gasp she heard a whistle through the air and a searing pain in both breasts. She was ordered to lower her head to the floor and raise her ass. Two hard strokes of the cane came down on her buttocks.. The next sensation was the cold slap of lube on her asshole and his huge prick was rammed into her bowels. As he fucked her ass The Gentleman fondled the welts on her tits and slapped her striped buttocks. The mixture of pain and excitement combined in Jennifer to produce feelings she had never felt before. As she came close to climax he abruptly withdrew and spun her round. He took her mouth roughly and within seconds shot a thick load into her while Jennifer shuddered in a massive climax. Gathering herself as quickly as she could she swallowed and licked him clean, making sure that she did not spill a drop of the precious seed.

As his prick softened The Gentleman drew back towards the bell push. Jennifer saw his need and hesitantly said:

"No! Please Master. Please let me."

He turned back to her. For a moment she could not be sure whether she had done something very wrong and might be punished or, much worse, rejected. His blank expression softened into a smile. Gripping her hair he put his limp prick back in Jennifer's eager mouth. She licked gently at the tip and very soon a flow of warm salty piss flowed onto her tongue. Although the sensation was completely new to her, Jennifer swallowed. The brackish taste and the feeling of body heat liquid flowing down her throat was not a pleasant thing, but the thrill of the humiliation was overwhelming. She was now everything for her Master. She was his fucktoy, his whipping bitch and now his urinal. Why should he need any other woman? She took his full bladder, kissed and licked his prick clean and thanked her Master before leaving him to his thoughts.

12