The Gentlemen's Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Poker Party "reluctant entertainment."
1.9k words
4.17
52.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story can be entertained by itself, the background set in the first chapter and expansion in the second chapter may be helpful. As with all of my stories all participants are over 18, the story is fiction and if you are under age please leave. Unfortunately as always there will likely be delays between chapters due to my schedule and associated limited time. Thus please be patient, and thanks for the positive comments and votes. This story should not be re posted without permission.

The Gentlemen's Club Chapter 3

Liz gave us all plenty to think about or "use" during the next two weeks as we waited for the next encounter with Fran. We again exchanged e-mails and phone calls discussing our hopes and plans for the next "poker" party with Fran as our "entertainment". After a agonizingly slow two weeks we again met early Saturday evening, drank lightly, planed, talked and played a little poker to calm our nerves. Right on time a slightly more composed Fran rang the bell, then walked in, before Mike (the host this session) could reach the door. Because she seamed a bit more comfortable, we determined that less "care" was required this time to ease into the "entertainment" offered Fran a drink, and then sat down to chat. Tom, our natural spokesperson soon turned the conversation to how the evening might progress. It seams that this time Fran had also been thinking over the possibilities, and although still showing low confidence, wanted to try and exert some control over the situation. Before any of us had a chance to offer an approach, Fran suggested we move into the "card" room and stat playing strip poker again. We all smiled and the games began. As with the previous sessions, being outnumbered four to one, Fran of course lost clothes faster then the rest of us and was soon removing her black lacy bra and exposing her luscious breasts to our hungry eyes. She however this time expressed more confidence and control, and "paused" the game walking to each of us placing our hands on her tits giving each of us a generous "feel" while she sat in our laps and "ground" on our hardening penises buried in our pants.

The game then resumed, with Fran soon losing her black thong. This time again showing more confidence and control she walked around to each of us straddled our legs and while standing only a foot away from our face spread her pussy lips giving us a very close view. As she moved off Tom (her first victim) she stroked his hard cock through his pants, then moved to me. Tom later admitted he almost lost it with the combined pressure on his confined cock and the sight and rich aroma of Fran's pussy in his face. She proceeded to give each of us an up and personal show of her young tight pussy, then a short slow but very effective massage to our rock hard confined cocks. Fran then moved our group to the cushions on the floor with our chairs in a circle around her. Remembering how reluctant we were to "expose" ourselves the first time, she moved to each of us, one at a time and with us standing by our chair, undid our belts, unzipped our pants then pulled them and our boxers/briefs off exposing our dripping hard cocks. With Ben the first to "lose" his pants, before moving on to the next one, Fran knelt before Ben and looking up into his eyes she opened her mouth and with her hands held the tip of his cock near the opening but did not actually touch him with her lips or tongue. She then slowly stroked him several times, with poor Ben almost losing it before the night had started.

After repeating this very sexy treatment to each of us, she told us to sit and watch but not to touch ourselves yet. Fran had clearly thought about the previous session and planned her "show" well. She then laid on the cushions, spread her legs wide and started to circle her clit and gently rub her outer lips with one hand while pinching/pulling her nipples with the other hand. Although we all could see, she slowly rotated her position so that each of had a "head on" view. She was definitely getting into her show, and enjoying the effect she was having on us, our cocks dripping precum onto the floor. Fran started to whimper and undulate with her pussy dripping, clearly enjoying her self ministrations. It was obvious she was very turned on and possibly getting close to an orgasm, when she finished her rotation and was again in front of Ben. She then rose up to her knees, plunged two fingers into her now sopping wet pussy, pulled them out very slowly and seductively, and looking Ben in the eyes, scooted over to him, spread his legs wide and moving in between within inches of his dripping cock inserted her wet fingers into his mouth. Ben's eyes glazed over his cock jumped as he sucked her fingers clean. Fran then crawled over to me, and repeated her actions, spreading my legs, plunging her fingers into her pussy, and inches from my pulsing dripping cock offered her wet fingers to my waiting open mouth to taste her juices.

After repeating this for Tom and Mike, Fran said "show time" and told us to stand over her as she laid back on the cushions, but again instructed not to touch ourselves yet, she did not want us to cum.. She started to plunge two fingers into herself while rubbing her clit with the other hand, somewhat like she had done the first night, but with more abandon and less inhibition. As she started to "hump" her hands, in between whimpers she told us she now wanted to see us stroke for her but still not cum yet. Without any further encouragement we all started slowly stroking as we watched Fran's glazed eyes switching between our penises hovering over her. She continued to "fuck" her hole now with three fingers making wet slurping sounds as she switched between pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit with her other hand. As her speed increased, her whimpers got louder, her back arched, and eyes closed as she began to orgasm. Her orgasm was, although for different reasons, never the less intense, as she gushed and withered on the cushions below us. This time the intensity was due to the effect she knew she was having on us, exposing her body and sharing her most private experience with four naked stroking men. She continued to twitch and play with her pussy for a minuet then slowly opened her eyes as she went limp radiating an afterglow. Fran just lay glowing for several minuets, watching us slowly stroke our cocks.

As she finally started to regain her composure she sat up, flashed a weak smile licked her lips, and told us to sit. Fran then scooted over to Ben, spread his legs wide, instructed him to "play" with her boobs, while she "played" with his cock. She placed his hands on her tits, then looking into his eyes, his cock inches from her breasts, placed one hand under his balls and gently took hold of the base of his cock. Although he tried to prolong the session, after only a minuet of slow soft sensuous strokes with Fran encouraging Ben by saying "cum for me, let me see your cock spray its cum all over my tits", he exploded, on her chest between her breasts. Fran continued to look into his eyes, and slowly stroke till it became almost too sensitive.

She then wiped her hands on her thong, moved over to between my legs, and looking into my eyes cooed in a little girl voice, "you going to shoot your gooey spunk all over my boobs too?" Then as with Ben, she placed my hands on her firm young breasts, cupped my balls and began to slowly stroke my raging hard dripping penis inches from her chest between her tits as I "felt her up". As with Ben she seductively encouraged me to cum for/on her by saying "let me be your cum slut, let me see your cock soot its cum all over my body, cum for me" as she looked into my eyes with lust. As hard as I tried I only lasted a little longer then Ben exploding between her breasts after only a few minuets. Fran again took her time slowly milking all the cum out of me including pressing under my balls with her other hand, until she sensed my penis was becoming too sensitive.

After again wiping her hands on her thong, she moved between Tom's legs, cupping his balls with one hand and cock with her other hand, placing his hands on her breasts. Although Fran had coaxed all of us she was even more vocal with Tom, possible sensing he was more prepared and going to last longer. Looking into his eyes she pleaded in a little girl voice "your not going to hold out on me are you, please - please cum for me let me see you cock shoot your load all over my young tight schoolgirl body, cover me in your come, pretend this big cock is sliding into my tight wet cunt". That did it and Tom grunted and shot his sperm between her breasts covering her now very wet chest. Fran again almost lovingly slowly milked him dry well rubbing behind his balls, till he pulled back slightly. She then winked wiped her hands on her wet thong and slithered over to Mike.

Mike told us latter, he was going to try to last longer, but Fran had other ideas as she moved between his legs, and as with the rest of us placed his hands on her breasts, taking his cock in one hand, and balls in the other hand. We guess to assure that Mike would not hold out, she changed her routine, by looking into his eyes and saying "does this big cock want to shoot its goo on my body like the other cocks did, orrrr" and she looked down and placed the tip of his penis inches from her open mouth stroked him fast and blew hot breath on his cock continuing with "in my slutty little mouth?" Then with open mouth Fran stuck out her tongue just under his rod. Mike lost it after only a few more strokes, but as he started to erupt she quickly looked up into his eyes placing his penis in the same place we all shot our load, on her chest between her breasts. As with the rest of us, she slowly milked all the cum out, before wiping her hands and moving back to and laying down on the cushions. Fran then lazily played with her pussy again rotating around giving each of us a head on show for a few more minuets, then got up put her pants on (minus her very wet thong) top and sandals, put her thong and bra in her bag winked and left with out another word.

We were again "wasted" just sitting there for several minuets, our semi hard cocks dangling, before Tom got up and stated he had to pee. We all laughed and agreed that was a great idea. After taking our turns and dressing in the bathroom, we sat and begin to chat about how much Fran had surprised us, and wondering what Liz might bring to the next "poker party".

Hopefully to be continued...