The Gentlemen's Panty Club Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

Edith and her mother bolted up out of their chairs to embrace Bridgette, while my mother gave me a warm hug, pulling my body firmly against her bountiful bosom. When she finally released me it was my father's turn to hug me, and then Judge Chatsworth enthusiastically shook my hand and clapped me heartily on the shoulder.

"Great news Joey. Congratulations!"

I've known this man practically all my life, and I could see he was being sincere.

"Thank you Judge."

"You know what Joey? The best thing that ever happened to me was marrying Julia."

"I believe you sir, seeing as how Edith was the result of it."

When his daughter heard her name mentioned she remarked, "Oh Joey, you're so sweet!"

When we had all returned to our seats my mother was the first to speak.

"Everyone, this has been a delightful party so far, but instead of talking amongst ourselves, which always ends up with the women in one group and the men in another, talking about sports or some other such nonsense, I think we should continue talking together as a group."

My father replied for the rest of us.

"I think that's an excellent idea Beverly. Why don't you suggest a topic that would interest all of us."

She thought for a few seconds.

"Let's see... I know; why don't you men tell us about the Panty Club meeting you went to last night? I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear what happened."

Now Bridgette looked over at me, "Yeah Joey, when you came home last night you went straight to bed. Usually you can't wait to tell me all the juicy details about your meeting. What gives?"

I thought to myself, "Careful Joey, this could go badly."

I looked over at Judge Chatsworth who nodded, "Go ahead Joey, I think you should tell her what happened."

My father offered his opinion as well, "Harold is right Joey. You shouldn't keep secrets from your fiancé."

Everyone was looking at me. I could feel my blood pressure rising.

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Dad."

I turned my attention to Bridgette.

"Ok, I'll tell you everything that happened at the meeting. The reason I didn't tell you last night was because I thought you might be hurt, and I didn't want that."

I could see Bridgette was getting concerned. My mother spoke next.

"It's always best to be honest Joey, especially with your wife. Go ahead and tell us the whole story. We won't interrupt you."

I took a few seconds to think. Then I took a deep breath, and began.

Chapter 3, The Panty Club Meeting

The meeting began promptly at eight thirty, and started off normally enough.

As usual our president, Norma Roberts, was in charge. She stood up and began the meeting.

"Welcome, distinguished members of The Gentlemen's Panty Club! The meeting will come to order."

The members seated at the conference table abruptly ceased their conversations and gave her their undivided attention. There was a laptop computer in front of her with the agenda, which she scanned briefly.

"There are no new club members to be introduced this evening. However, there is one new associate member to be introduced."

This announcement took some of the members by surprise; associate members are never introduced at the meetings.

"As you know, associate members are, by tradition, female relatives of the male members of the club; mothers, wives, daughters, sisters and nieces, etcetera, and they normally don't attend our Panty Club meetings, although they do occasionally participate in a club activity. Their main responsibility is to conduct the initiation ceremony of the candidates for membership. But because Father Charles has no living female relatives, I have made an exception and allowed him to sponsor a young woman that I am very impressed with. He would like to introduce her to you now."

She looked down at the older gray haired gentleman seated to her left, "You have the floor, Father Charles."

He was dressed in his black clerics suit with the requisite stiff white collar. There was a polite amount of applause as he stood.

"Thank you, Madame President. I must say, you're looking even more beautiful than usual tonight."

The club members all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thank you, Charles. That's very kind of you to say."

Our president was dressed in a short black cocktail dress that fit snugly over her voluptuous body. Looking at her reminded me of a painting I once saw in a museum, of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. She's short in stature, five feet at the most. I judged her weight to be approximately one hundred and twenty pounds. She has impressively large breasts that moved about nicely in her dress, and a firm shapely round bottom. She is a sexy, confident woman. She knows how men look at her, but her demeanor commands their respect.

He turned his attention to the club members.

"As you all know, my personal assistant, Mrs. Susan Madison, will be retiring next year. This wonderful woman has worked for me for over thirty years, and honestly, I don't know how I'll manage without her. But God has taken pity on me and provided a solution to my horrendous problem, by sending me a remarkable young woman to take Susan's place."

Father Charles turned to Norma, and nodded. President Roberts stood up, walked to the meeting room entrance and opened the door.

"Please come in, my dear."

An attractive young blonde woman entered the meeting room, and I recognized her immediately as the girl I met last month in the Victoria's Secret fitting room!

Father Charles continued, "This is Susan's niece, Wendy Dwyer. Susan is mentoring her to be my new personal assistant. Susan is an excellent teacher and I'm pleased to report that Wendy is a quick learner."

He smiled at the young woman.

"Wendy, please tell us a little about yourself."

Her lips were pursed together tightly, and she appeared to be a bit nervous. She seemed timid while scanning the faces at the conference table, but when she spotted me she got excited.

"Oh, hi Joey! Do you remember me? We met at the Victoria's Secret store downtown!"

I remembered her all too well, especially when she wrapped her white thong panty around my rock hard cock and stroked me until I exploded all over her hands. I looked back at her and grinned like a foolish schoolboy.

"Hell yes I remember you! Um...I mean...hello again, Wendy. It's nice to see you."

She giggled, "Do you still have the panties I gave you?"

I continued grinning at her, "Of course I do Wendy. I love them."

Now she was the one grinning at me.

"I'm so glad, Joey."

She continued looking into my eyes and smiling warmly at me. A few members were becoming agitated with the delay, and coughed politely into their handkerchiefs.

She looked up at the members, who were waiting patiently for her to speak.

She giggled, "Oops, sorry about that."

"I just wanted to say that I am very grateful to Father Charles for sponsoring me, and that President Roberts has accepted me as an associate member of the Gentlemen's Panty Club. Mrs. Madison has educated me about men who have an obsession with wearing women's pretty panties. It's exciting for me to think about. It's so daring, so naughty, and it's fun in a good way! In conclusion I would like to say, that I am looking forward to getting to know all of you in the near future. Thank you very much."

The members gave her a polite round of applause. I looked around the room, and they were nodding their heads and smiling politely. Wendy had made a good first impression on them.

President Roberts took Wendy's arm and escorted her to the door. After the young woman departed, Norma returned to her seat to resume the meeting.

"The next item on the agenda is a group activity. Each member will stand, and briefly share their thoughts about wearing panties; why you wear them, how it makes you feel about yourself, the affect panties have had on your life as a gentleman of San Francisco's upper class society."

Since there were nineteen members present, this took about an hour.

Afterwards a vote was taken on whose presentation the members liked the most. To my astonishment, I was chosen the winner! But what was even more astounding was the prize I had won. Norma Roberts announced that I had won her panties!

She was standing at the front of the conference table, and looking supremely confident. She turned so her back was to us, lifted her dress up past her hips, and leaned over at the waist. Her bottom was fully displayed! Then she stuck her thumbs into the elastic waistband and slowly pushed her sheer black silk panties to the floor. Every eye in the room was glued to her shapely round ass, and her glistening pink slit, which was clearly visible to every man in the room! She held this position for a full minute! A few men gasped, and more than once I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. I was getting very excited as well, and I felt my penis stirring! President Roberts knows how to control her audience!

Norma handed her panties to the gentleman seated to her right, and then asked him to pass them over to me. There were four men seated between me, and the man who held her panties. He looked down at them, and then brought the cotton gusset up to his face. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent for a few seconds, before passing them to the next man. He also took a few seconds to smell the crotch before passing my prize to the next man. The next two men were Judge Chatsworth and my father. I believe it took two full minutes for Norma's panties to finally reach me! I thanked her for my prize, took a quick sniff of the cotton gusset, and then stuffed them into my briefcase. You see, I wanted to be alone when I enjoyed my prize.

A guest speaker was introduced next. George Roberts, who is our president's husband and the current mayor of San Francisco, was the speaker. His topic was "Crotchless Panties For Beginners".

Before he started his career in politics he had worked in his family's garment factory, and he knew all the details of how the various parts are cut and assembled. He also explained the differences between a good quality panty and a cheap one. I suppose most people would find this subject terribly boring, but the membership of The Gentlemen's Panty Club found it fascinating.

Then he showed us a Power Point presentation of fifty different styles of crotchless panties. But what was most interesting were the panties designed specifically for men. One was designed so only the penis would poke out, and another where only the testicles were exposed. The third type was designed to facilitate anal sex.

When the mayor finished his presentation the club members gave him an enthusiastic round of applause.

President Roberts concluded the meeting by thanking us for continuing to support the club, and inviting us to stay for the social hour.

Our meeting room is very spacious, and the conference table area takes about half of the space. There's a six-foot cocktail bar along the far wall. To the right of the bar was a serving table with platters of tasty finger foods and snacks. It was my turn to volunteer as the bartender, so I knew I wouldn't be socializing very much this evening.

The members broke up into small groups and began chatting amiably amongst themselves.

My first customers were Judge Chatsworth and my father.

"Would you like something to drink, Harold?"

"Thank you Joey. I'll have a bourbon with a splash of water."

He looked over at my father, "And I assume your father will have his usual, right Edward?"

My father gave me a friendly smile, "Vodka martini please, Joey"

After I gave them their drinks Judge Chatsworth said, "Your father and I have been challenged to a game of snooker up in the billiards room, so we're going to take our drinks with us, but we'll return in about an hour. I've arranged for my driver to pick us up at eleven o'clock. I assume you'll be done with your bartender duties by then, Joey?"

I looked around the room, and I saw that several members had already gone home early.

"Yeah, I should be ready to leave by then. Have a good time, and good luck with the game."

As it turned out, the social hour lasted only thirty minutes.

Before long I was alone in the meeting room with nothing to do. I decided to start cleaning up. I gathered up the used glasses and empty bottles, and then filled the sink with warm water and some detergent. I'd washed about half of the dirty glasses when I heard voices coming from outside the room. When I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Father Charles, along with Norma Roberts and Wendy Dwyer walking towards me. They were laughing about something and appeared to be in a very good mood.

Charles spoke first.

"Hello Joey, are we too late to get a drink? Norma says she's in the mood for a nice white wine."

I returned his smile, "Not at all, Charles, it's never too late for our Panty Club president."

I looked into Norma's eyes and smiled warmly at her.

"You flatter me, Joey. Oh, by the way, do you like your prize? You didn't spend much time examining it like the others did."

"Yes Norma, I like it very much, but I'm going to wait until I'm alone, so I can really enjoy it. I'm sure you understand."

I could see my answer pleased her, "Well, I do hope you enjoy them, Joey. I was wearing them all day, so they are a bit niffy."

Father Charles interjected, "If it's not too much trouble, would you mind opening a bottle of the French chardonnay, Chateau Neuveau something or other? I don't remember the exact name. And we'll only need two wine glasses. Wendy won't be drinking with us, since she's my designated driver tonight."

Wendy was looking at me oddly, and fiddling with a lock of her long blonde hair. She appeared to be thinking intently about something.

Father Charles thanked me, grabbed the bottle of wine and the glasses, and sat with Norma at the conference table, about fifteen feet away from the bar. Wendy remained standing in front of the bar, smiling, and watching me patiently while I continued washing the remaining glasses. When I had finished, she walked around behind the bar and stood next to me, but she didn't speak, which I thought was rather odd.

I decided to start a conversation.

"How have you been, Wendy?"

She continued fiddling with the lock of her hair.

"I'm fine, thanks."

She pulled her fingers out of her hair and touched my arm; "I wanted to ask you something, Joey, if that's ok."

"Sure Wendy, what did you want to ask me?"

She hesitated for a bit, and then began, "Well Joey, Father Charles told me that it's customary for a member to show his panties to another member if he asks to see them."

I was curious where this was leading.

"Well yes, that is true."

She looked me in the eye and gave me a most endearing smile, " I want to see your panties, Joey. You know, I am a member of the club now."

I thought for a second before answering her.

"Well Wendy. I'm not so sure about that. You're not really a member; you are an associate member, right?"

I looked over at Father Charles and Norma; they had been listening to our conversation and were watching us.

Norma had a mischievous look about her.

"You're right about that, Joey. However, Charles is a full member of the club, and he would like to see your panties too."

She turned to address the cleric and winked one eye at him, "Isn't that right, Charles?"

He had a big grin on his face, "That's right, Norma. I want Joey to take his trousers off and give us a show!"

Now all three of them were looking at me. I was out numbered, so I decided to make the best of the situation, but also make it a bit more interesting.

I looked back at the cleric, "I'd be glad to show you my panties, Charles, but I would like to see your panties too."

The older gentleman seemed surprised by my request. I could see he was about to protest when Norma stopped him.

"You know the club rules, Charles."

Everyone was looking at him, waiting for his answer. Now he was the one outnumbered.

"Of course, Norma, but I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. You see, I'm sixty-seven years old."

She smiled sweetly at him, "I like that Charles. You see, ever since I was a young girl I've had a Daddy fantasy. It's actually fairly common."

I walked around to the front of the bar, accompanied by Wendy, so they could all watch me as I stripped. I loosened my belt buckle and then reached for my zipper, but Wendy suddenly reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Wait Joey, let me help you with that."

She was smiling mischievously, with fire in her eyes. She was getting excited.

I nodded my head.

She reached down with both hands and slowly pulled my zipper down. My trousers dropped to the floor. My shirttails were hanging down and blocking their view. I noticed Father Charles was staring intently at my crotch.

"Wendy, take Joey's shirt off, please."

She replied, "Yes Father, straight away."

She hastily unbuttoned my dress shirt and practically ripped it off of me.

I was standing in front of them, wearing a very transparent white silk panty that clearly showed my genitals, and black fish net pantyhose.

From the looks on their faces they seemed pleased with my attire.

Father Charles spoke first, "Oh my, Joey. You look very nice!"

Norma had a twinkle in her eyes, "Yes, I agree, Charles. I may forget I'm a married woman tonight."

Now Wendy stepped back a few feet and took a few seconds to look me up and down.

"You look beautiful in your panties and stockings, Joey."

She reached out towards my panties.

"Do you mind if I touch you?"

I knew what my answer should have been..."Hell no Wendy, I am engaged to be married!"

But I remembered how she had touched me before in the fitting room, how her fingers felt so nice wrapped firmly around my cock. I knew deep down that I wanted that feeling again. I felt powerless to speak.

She giggled, "I'll take that as a yes."

She placed the palm of her hand under my balls and cupped them gently. Her touch was magical for me. Immediately my penis started to grow inside my panties, and because they were so transparent everyone saw this as well.

Wendy looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed my gently on the lips. I closed my eyes and savored the touch of her lips on mine. She opened her mouth, and I did the same. The tips of our tongues touched, and there was a spark that passed between us. We opened our mouths and kissed passionately. I knew my cock must have been fully erect by now. I could feel it starting to pulse.

I felt Wendy's hand move upwards on my body, and then she started rubbing my stomach. Her hand then moved slowly down towards my genitals. When her fingertips reached the waistband she continued pushing her hand down inside my panties, down the front of my cock, and then cupping my testicles in the palm of her warm hand. She held her hand in that position, squeezing me gently.

This continued for a few seconds until I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes.

I moaned, "Oh God, Wendy, that feels so very fucking nice!"

I heard Norma's voice, "He likes what you're doing to him, my dear."

Wendy giggled, "Yes, I see that Norma. He likes me holding his balls."

She started kissing my neck and ears for a bit. She was standing by my side, and then moved to a position in front of me. She looked into my eyes and kissed me again, while she continued squeezing my balls. She increased the pressure as she kissed me harder. The pain was becoming uncomfortable, and reluctantly I was forced to break our kiss.

She loosened her grip on my balls, but continued fondling them.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, Joey. Did I hurt you?"

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers
123456...9