The Gentlemen's Panty Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

"Yes Mommy."

I knew what she meant. I'd read a lot of erotic stories on the Internet, and that the term meant she wanted me to spunk on her throat. I straddled her body and then I knelt down on the floor, with my knees on either side of her hips. I moved my body forward so my penis was between her breasts. She grabbed her boobs with both hands and wrapped her tits around my hard fat cock. I began to move my hips forward, pushing my cock up between her tits until she could see the head, and then back down again. I repeated this motion, again, and again, and again, and with each thrust I pushed the head of my cock closer and closer to my mother's mouth. I was hoping she would stick out her tongue so I could spunk on it, but she just kept looking at the slit on the head of my cock, waiting for the white cream to squirt out.

My mind began to spin. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but I wanted it. I needed to come! Every nerve in my body needed it! I closed my eyes and pushed my hips all the way forward. My prostate began to spasm. For a few seconds it felt like I'd lost consciousness. I opened my eyes and looked down at my mother's face.

"That was perfect Joey. Thank you for my pearl necklace."

I looked down at her throat, which was covered with my white sticky cream. I had no idea what to say to her. I was shocked at what had just happened. I couldn't believe that I'd just titty-fucked my own mother!

I stammered, "I'm so sorry Mother. Can you ever forgive me?"

She chuckled, "Forgive you for what, Joey? For doing what I asked you to do? For doing what I wanted?"

"I don't understand you Mother. Wasn't it a bad thing?"

"No, what we just did was a good thing Joey. It made you happy, and it made me happy, and it made your father happy as well. You need to grow up and accept the fact that you're a sexual being... that it's an important part of you, and it's a good thing. You need to grow a pair of balls like your father. He knows what he wants, and he's not afraid to ask for it. In my opinion he's a real man. He's not afraid to show his emotions, to share how he feels, and share his most intimate thoughts with me, and I love him for that, because it allows me the freedom to do the same with him."

"But Mother, aren't you afraid that someone will find out what we did? I mean, don't you think it would destroy us?"

My mother thought about this for a few seconds before responding.

"I'm not going to tell, and I can guarantee you that your father won't tell. So Joey, who are you going to tell that you spunked on your mother?"

I thought about her question. What she said made perfect sense to me. As long as we kept this our secret, who was being harmed? Absolutely no one!

"So will this happen again Mother?"

"That's up to you Joey. But I want you to know one thing. In this room, I'm in charge. What I want... I get!"

I looked at her. From the look she was giving me I knew what she said was the truth, and I totally accepted it. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes Mother."

"I think you should pull up your bathing suit and go for a nice swim in the pool. Your father has not had his orgasm yet, and I need to care of his needs. Be a good boy and run along Joey. We'll join you in an hour or so by the pool."

"Yes of course Mother, whatever you say."

I nodded my head, pulled up my swim trunks, and walked out the bedroom door.

Chapter 14

I walked out to the pool and dove in, head first. The cool water invigorated me instantly, and I proceeded to swim laps across the length of my parent's swimming pool. I swam hard for about thirty minutes, after which I got out, and stretched out on one of the reclining lounge chairs. The warm sun soon dried my skin, and I felt relaxed and calm. A little while later I heard the screen door to the kitchen open, and I saw my father walking towards me. He was wearing his swimsuit, sandals and a terrycloth bathrobe that was not tied. He had a serving tray in his hands, and on it there were two martini glasses and a tall martini shaker.

He set the tray down on the table next to me. He filled the two glasses, picked up one for himself, and indicated with a nod of his head for me to pick up the other. We sipped our drinks quietly for a few minutes.

"How are you getting on Joseph? I know that must have been a shock to you, seeing your mother penetrating me, so intimately."

I looked back him, pondering how in the world to respond.

"Do you do that often, Dad? I mean, is she always the one in charge?"

He smiled back at me,

"Yes, it's what we both want. Hopefully, you'll understand some day."

"Ok, help me to understand Dad... please!"

He collected his thoughts for a few minutes, while we continued to sip our drinks.

"Well Joseph, I think after you've assumed control of our company for a few years, this will make more sense to you. You'll be the chief executive officer, and as such you'll be responsible for ensuring that the company is successful, and makes a good profit. Our employees depend on us to make good business decisions, so that they can continue to have their jobs, and are able to support their families. A man is expected to provide for his family, and a woman is expected to manage the home and the children. It's a great burden knowing so many good people depend on me. Sometimes I don't know if I can manage it, always having to make the right decisions, which affect the lives of so many people! When I'm on my own time I don't want to make any decisions! I want someone else to be in charge, so when your mother and I make love, I am so grateful to her, that she is the one in charge, the one who decides what we do. It's such a relief for me, being dominated by your mother!"

"I think I understand how you feel Dad, but what does Mother get from this arrangement?"

My father sipped his martini, and gathered his thoughts.

"Think about it for a minute Joseph, and what it's like being a woman in this society. She's expected to be nice, and pretty, and defer to her husband. What if she's smarter and more talented than her husband? Can you imagine how frustrating that might be for her? What if, once in a while, she gets to make all the decisions, to be in charge, to be responsible for something important?"

"I think I understand now. So both of you are happy with this?"

"Yes son, it works very well for both of us. I think we're very happy!"

I thought about how I had just come on Mother's big tits, and how my father whimpered while I was doing it to her.

"But doesn't the humiliation bother you Dad? I fucked her tits, for Christ's sake!"

"I know this is hard to understand right now. Yes, I felt humiliated, very much so, but I also felt aroused at the same time, watching your big fat cock squirt all over her! It's great fun for me to watch that. You know?"

We finished our drinks, and then my father refilled our glasses. He picked up mine and handed it to me.

"Before we talk in greater detail Joseph, I want to understand more about you. I need you to be totally honest with me."

"Of course, Dad. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

He looked pleased and then asked, "What do you think of your mother Joey?"

I sensed from the way he used my name he was being more intimate.

I was honest, "I love Mother very much Dad, and have always respected her. She's a lovely woman."

He nodded "I know all that Joey, but what do you think of her tits?"

I gasped at his question, but remembered my promise to be honest.

"Her tits? I like her tits Dad. She has nice big tits."

"Yes, I agree. She does have big tits, Joey. Her nipples are exquisite!"

I nodded. He pulled out a picture of my mother and showed it to me.

He carried on, "She has large nipples, Joey, and she likes having her nipples sucked."

I was getting aroused now, and I knew what he wanted me to say.

"I like them Dad."

"Would you like to suck her nipples Joey?"

I reached down to my crotch and adjusted my growing penis.

"Yes Dad, I would like to suck Mother's nipples."

He seemed satisfied with my response, and he changed the subject.

"I have something important to discuss with you. Since you'll be taking over the company in the near future. I think it's time for you to join the Excelsior Club. For a man of your position in society it's expected, besides which, it will allow you to make the acquaintance of the most powerful men in San Francisco."

"Alright Dad. I'm assuming you'll sponsor me?"

"Yes son, your membership is a given."

We continued sipping our martinis for a few minutes without further conversation. I thought about what I had learned from Melanie at the Victoria Secret store about my father, the fact that he also had a panty fetish. I decided to broach the subject with him.

"The manager at Victoria's Secret, told me that you're a VIP club member, and that you like wearing panties as much as I do."

He had a calm look on his face and smiled back at me.

"That's right son, I love wearing women's underwear. That's why I allowed you to have your own pair of panties when you were a young boy. I had similar feelings when I was growing up."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He thought for a few seconds.

"I suppose I wanted to be sure that your feelings weren't temporary. I needed to be sure that you have a real fetish. From what your mother has told me, and given your history I've come to the conclusion that you have a true fetish for women's panties. Congratulations son! I think that's a wonderful thing!"

"Really Dad?"

"Absolutely! It will bring you a great amount of joy. So, I want to share something that will help you, but you cannot tell another soul what I'm about to divulge to you. You must keep this a secret, for your own good, and for the continued success of Mason Industries. If this information became public knowledge, it would destroy our company. Do you understand?"

I looked at my father's face. He was dead serious.

"I do Dad. I promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Very well, there is a select group of Excelsior Club members who have formed their own secret club. It is a smaller club within the Excelsior Club. The members of this club share a common interest. They all have a strong panty fetish! This select group is called the Gentlemen's Panty Club, and the members include some of the most important men in San Francisco. I can't give you any names, but they are attorneys, university presidents, judges, politicians, clerics, company executives, famous actors and opera stars, law enforcement officers, professors, and doctors, all of them highly respected men of this community."

"Ok, so why does this have to be a secret? It's not like they're criminals."

"The reason is that if the public knew about the existence of this club, and what happens at club meetings, the club member's careers would be destroyed, and their families would be hurt as well."

"Why would their family members be hurt? "

"I'll tell you why, because all of the member's wives, and many of their adult daughters know about their underwear fetish and support them in this. They also know about their membership in the club, and these women provide a vital service to the panty club."

"What service do they provide?"

"In order to guarantee that club members do not reveal the existence of the club, candidates for membership must go through an initiation. The potential club member is required to do something extremely embarrassing, and the initiation is videotaped. Only women and the candidate are present at the initiation, and the women decide what he has to do."

I considered my father's words for a few seconds.

"What happens if the candidate fails to complete the initiation? Could he be reconsidered at a later date?"

"No Joey. There is only one chance to succeed, so it's important for the prospective club member to be committed to completing the initiation."

"I see. So you think I would like being in the panty club?"

He looked me in the eye and chuckled, "Trust me Joey... you want this!"

I took about ten seconds for me to make my decision.

"Ok Dad, I'll do whatever it takes to get into the Gentlemen's Panty Club!"

Chapter 15

About a month after that talk with my father by the swimming pool, I was officially invited to become a member in good standing of the Excelsior Club, and about two weeks after that I received an email, sent to me by mistress.norma@gent_pant_club.org.

The subject line caught my attention, "Your initiation ceremony has been scheduled."

The body of the message said:

Greetings Mister Mason,

I am pleased to inform you that your application to the Gentlemen's Panty Club has been reviewed by the selection committee, and has been approved.

Congratulations on your conditional admission to this very exclusive club!

Your initiation ceremony will take place this Saturday evening, and will begin promptly at 9:00 pm. There is a short preparation period for the ceremony, and you are required to arrive at the Excelsior Club no later than 8:30 pm. I will meet you at the entrance foyer, and I will explain the protocol to you at that time. The ceremony will last no longer than one hour.

Again, please accept my congratulations!

Very truly yours,

Mistress Norma

President

The Gentlemen's Panty Club

I read that short email three times to make sure I understood what it implied. My membership would become a reality on the condition that I successfully completed the initiation. I had only one chance to successfully complete it.

I picked up my cell phone and sent a text message to my father.

"Hi Dad, just got accepted into the GPC...initiation is Saturday... so excited! Who is Mistress Norma?"

Ten minutes later my phoned pinged with his reply.

"Norma Roberts... wife of the mayor of San Francisco!"

I thought, "Oh shit!"

The mayor's wife was a celebrity in San Francisco and had quite a reputation. Her family, the Garrets, was one of the first to settle in San Francisco during the California gold rush. Her ancestors owned several general stores, and they made their fortune selling equipment, clothing and food to the newly arrived hoards of gold hunters and fortune seekers. Before she married her current husband, the mayor, she had a slew of wealthy playboy boyfriends and three husbands. All of her previous marriages lasted less than one year, as she stated "she easily got bored with it." It was also rumored that she had "very friendly" relationships with other women. When asked about this by a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper she stated, "Men sometimes fail to come up to the mark."

All week I was nervous. Over the last few weeks my father had provided more details about the Panty Club. What happened during their meetings could be described as: erotic, disturbing, outrageous, perverted, mind blowing, life altering, and I knew deep down in my heart that this was what I wanted, to be with other men who shared my life long fetish for women's panties. Passing the initiation became my top priority. I had to complete it successfully!

I had no idea what I would be required to do at the initiation ceremony, but I did know that it would be something extremely degrading and humiliating for me, and that the ceremony would be recorded. The purpose of the initiation was two fold. The first was to demonstrate that I was highly motivated and committed to the spirit of the club. The second was to insure that I would never disclose the existence of the club; it's membership, or what happens at the club meetings to anyone outside of the club. This was for my own safety as well as the safety of the club members and their families. Many of the members' wives, sisters, mothers and daughters participated in the club meetings, and they were also in charge of the initiations of prospective new members.

Finally the day of my initiation arrived. My parents had called me that afternoon and offered words of encouragement. I also got a text message from Bridgett, my fiancé.

"Good luck tonight darling. I love you!"

I arrived at the Excelsior Club promptly at 8:30pm. As I entered the reception area I spotted a mature woman who was looking at me and smiling coquettishly, about ten feet away. She was wearing a sexy black leather skirt which fit snugly around her shapely round bottom, with the hem six inches above her knees, and a white long sleeve white satin blouse that clung to her ample breasts. The top buttons were undone, revealing an impressive amount of cleavage. I judged her age to be around mid sixties, and she looked very beautiful and sexy to me, and I wondered what it would be like to fuck those huge tits of hers, or shove my cock up inside of her, or fuck her round bottom.

I walked up to her and she extended her hand for me to shake.

"I presume you are Edward Joseph Mason the fourth?"

"Yes Mistress Norma," I gave her my most charming smile, " but I prefer to be called Joey."

"Very well, Joey."

She took a few moments to look at me from head to toe. She seemed satisfied and said, "If you'll follow me, I'll escort you to a room where you can change into the required clothing for the initiation ceremony."

She turned around and walked confidently down a hallway. I stared at her shapely bottom as she walked away from me. She had a great ass! It was plump and round, and it wiggled when she walked.

I followed her to a large meeting room. At the far end of the room was a stage that was about fifteen feet long and ten feet wide. The surface of the stage was about six inches higher than the floor of the room. In the center of the stage in front was a small circular table. On the table there was a new unopened bottle of personal lubricant and a pink nine-inch long vibrator. There was one row of straight back chairs in front of the stage. I counted six chairs, which were about two feet away from the front of the stage.

Mistress Norma walked around the right side of the stage where there was a door, which she opened and walked through. I followed her into a small office, which had a simple business desk. She sat in a chair behind the desk. There was another chair if front of the desk, which I sat in.

"Let me explain the details of your initiation, and then I'll answer any questions you have. Ok Joey?"

"Yes Mistress Norma."

She chuckled, "For your information, during regular Panty Club business I expect to be addressed as Madame President. Since you are not a full member of the club yet, it's acceptable for you to call me Mistress."

"I see. Thank you for explaining the rules to me Mistress."

"Ok, let's get you into your initiation clothing."

She opened the main desk drawer and pulled out a little girl's frilly pink party dress. She reached in again and pulled out a pair of pink thigh high stockings and suspender belt, a push up bra, white lace gloves, and some cute little pink panties that were trimmed with white lace. There was also a pink hair ribbon with a bow, and a pair of girl's white patent leather shoes.

"Take off your clothes Joey, and put these on."

I thought about what she'd asked me to do. Yeah, it was humiliating... it was embarrassing... and it would suck! I fully expected it.

I could feel my face starting to blush as I asked, "Can you please give me some privacy while I change Mistress?"

She looked me in the eye and laughed, "I could, but I don't want to. I want to watch you, Joey, while you become a pretty girly for me."

"But I'll be so ashamed."

"That's good Little Joey. That's exactly how I want you to feel... ashamed... humiliated... and helpless!"

There was no point in resisting. I stood up and two minutes later I was standing in front of her, completely naked. I held my hands in front of my genitals, which had shrunk and were quite small, so it was easy for me to hide them from her. I felt so embarrassed about my tiny cock and shriveled up testicles, but Mistress Norma seemed to be enjoying my predicament. She smiled at me mischievously, her face was flushed, and she was breathing perceptibly harder.

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers