The German Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
How an email can change your life.
4.3k words
4.36
20.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters and events are all fictional. Constructive criticism is encouraged and appreciated. If you have any ideas about future stories involving these two characters, feel free to share them via email. As I have mentioned before, English is not my mother tongue so you might find a few errors.

*****

It had been less than two minutes after we had hung up with my wife when a new email from her arrived. That was weird, considering the fact we never communicated through email. Not only that but we had been talking for over ten minutes arranging the very final details of our trip to Berlin. The message had no subject and I supposed she had sent me something related to our weekend in the German capital, like the booking confirmation for our tickets. Surprisingly though, the messaged read;

"Hello Olivia, I'm sorry I left you waiting but we are going for a weekend to my home town and I was busy packing. This story is not real but it's my craziest fantasy. I hope you'll enjoy it. There's no rush about the editing, take as much time as you need. I need only grammar and spelling check. Thanks a lot, Sonja."

Apparently, there was a document attached to this email which had a coded name containing the first letters of Sonja's first and last name. I downloaded the file to my computer but didn't open it at first. There was a growing feeling that I might not like what was in that text. I stared at the downloads folder for a while, reluctant to make a decision about the story's fate. My wife had written down her craziest fantasies and had created a sex story out of it. My biggest fear was that I might not be included in this story at all. Added to that, Sonja had never mentioned that she was writing erotica and although I loved her more than I loved myself, it was suspicious that she didn't tell me anything at all.

Fearing the worst, I opened the document. It was quite a lengthy story containing more than eight thousand words and there were separate chapters for each day's events and a prologue at the top of it. The prologue introduced the characters; Alicia and Jake, who were married and judging from Sonja's words, they had been the main characters in previously published stories. They were about to go on a road trip and spend their weekend in Devon in order to relax from their hectic work schedules. There was not much description of the characters in the prologue but it was mentioned that their car was a dark grey Mercedes E-class; the car we owned. It was the first indication that Alicia and Jake were actually based on the two of us.

I moved to the next chapter which told the events of Friday. The story was well written and the dialogue was realistic and it resembled the way we talked to each other. Some details were changed, for instance the couple in the story lived in London and we lived in Manchester and they were Brits, unlike us, but they didn't make a real difference. Alicia was also the narrator of the story and I'm certain that the reader couldn't tell that the story was fictional and the events had never happened; it felt very real indeed. After the couple arrived in Devon, there were some important details about their sexual relationship as well; not surprisingly Alicia was the submissive and the Jake was the dominant; just like our roles with Sonja. Then came the twist, Alicia asked Jake to switch roles and to take control of their sex life for the weekend and despite the fact he was reluctant at first, he agreed. The mystery was solved very early; Sonja's fantasy was to be the dominant in our bedroom.

Like I said before, the story was extremely well written and even if someone wasn't that interested in reading femdom erotica, it could keep him glued to his screen. Not only were the sex scenes described in detail but the narrator had spent a lot of her time talking about her feelings as well. Obviously, I read the rest of the story without a pause; at the end they returned back to London, they assumed their previous roles but Jake promised his wife that they would try it again very, very soon. Reading that story left me with mixed feelings; on one hand I was very proud that my wife was such a talented writer and very happy and relieved that her craziest fantasy involved only the two of us and no extreme play. On the other hand, I was disappointed that she didn't open up about her darker desires and she kept things to herself.

I decided not to mention anything for the moment and carry on as nothing had happened. I have to say, she didn't look very excited like she used to every time we travelled to Berlin. I had no clue what was wrong and she insisted she was alright; I didn't push her more because then I would have been the cause of her bad mood. Even if I wanted to talk about it, it wasn't the right time as we were always in crowded spaces like the check-in hall or the aircraft itself.

We landed in Schönefeld Airport in the former East Germany, at almost half past ten and we went straight to the rental cars garage to collect the car we had booked. Our German home was in the former West Berlin and we had more than a few miles to cover and on our way, we stopped at a Turkish kebab canteen to get some food and some cold beers. I was exhausted by the time we walked in the flat but Sonja's mood hadn't improved much and I felt it was the right time to deal with what was troubling me.

"Honey, there's something I want to talk about that's been bothering me all day long," I sighed.

"What would that be?" Sonja asked while still eating her kebab.

"You see, I received an email earlier today that wasn't meant for me. As it turned out, it was quite revealing though."

"What did it say?"

"The email itself didn't say much actually but there was an attachment that was way more interesting. An erotic story, written by you honey in which you described your craziest fantasy when it comes to sex."

"Fuck, you received the email I sent to Olivia?"

"As a matter of fact, I did."

"I'm sorry."

"Why do you keep secrets from me? I mean, babe, last month we celebrated our third anniversary. I'm crazy in love with you. We share everything that troubles us, we don't have secrets from each other. That is one of the rules we have as a couple."

"It is and I don't have other secrets from you. But it was difficult for me to say that. I never intended for you to learn it at all."

"Why is that?"

"Babe, before I knew you, I wasn't a submissive. I was a switch. I enjoyed both sides of such a relationship. But then you walked into that birthday party and when I asked your sister about you, she warned me not to mention it when I talked to you because you were dominant. I love you and I'm crazy in love with you too. And I love the kind of relationship we have with me as a submissive. I'm having such a good time that I can live without that side of myself. The dominant one."

"Sweetie, have I ever been dogmatic about anything? You presented yourself as a sub, I thought you were a sub. But you had to tell me, even if I were to turn you down, I wanted to know."

Sonja lowered her eyes, "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Come here," I told her and she sat on my lap, "I love you more than anything else in the world and every day I wake up next to you, I'm a happy man. I don't want you to keep secrets from me. Whatever you want, no matter how crazy it might be, you have to tell me. And we'll talk about it and find a solution."

"I won't do it again, I promise."

"I hope so. And you will be punished for your behaviour. But that can wait until we get back home."

"Why?"

"Alicia and Jake went to Devon and switched roles. Well, we came to Berlin but we'll do our best."

"Are you sure?" her bright eyes shone.

"Honey, it's you. I will hand control over to the woman I adore. What's the worst that can happen?"

"Oh, fuck, thank you," she said and grabbed me for a kiss, "Before we start, I want you to know that this doesn't change anything. I was, I am and I will be your slave. After all, I have your name now. I'm branded."

"Noted," I chuckled.

"I know it's past midnight and you might fall asleep at any moment now but can I get changed? Please?"

"Sure. I will throw away the garbage and clean some of the mess we made here."

"I'll be right back."

Her mood was dramatically improved like she had turned a switch. I hadn't seen her that excited for some time and even if it turned out to be a bad experience for me, I wouldn't regret my decision; watching her smile like that was worth it. Contrary to what she used to, she was prepared in literally no time. And my god was she sexy. She was wearing a black satin robe with black stockings and her shiny pumps. Her gold hair was falling on her shoulders and the dark shade on her eyes matched perfectly the overall outfit.

"Strip. Only boxers on," she ordered when she came near my chair and I silently obeyed. Rather instinctively, I fell on my knees in front of her and she caressed my hair. "I didn't tell you to kneel but I like it."

"Felt like the right thing to do, Ma'am," I smirked and she chuckled softly.

"I know you hate being called Master and that's why I call you Sir when we're playing. I, on the other hand, love being called Mistress."

"Noted. Mistress,"

"Stop being sarcastic, I'll torture you," she laughed.

"I'm really sorry, Mistress."

"We'll play fair. If you keep that sarcastic tone of yours, I'll put a collar around your neck. And I know how frustrated you get with every sort of neck-wear."

"We have a deal, Mistress."

"Good. You know the rules already, they remain the same. As do the safe words."

"Easier that way, Mistress."

"Let's go to the bedroom. On your feet."

Sonja was really irresistible and I really found hard to keep my hands off her while we were walking to the bedroom. She was also wearing my favourite perfume and it all made my excitement grow even further.

She made me sit on the bed and she used a couple of her scarves to tie my hands as we didn't have ropes or handcuffs at our disposal. Even though the restraints were not as suitable as ropes or chains, the knots she had made were pretty strong and I couldn't escape easily. A pillow was then placed behind my back which was a sign I was about to stay in that position for a long time.

I literally had no clue about what she wanted to do. She spread my legs a bit and noticed my erection. She didn't say a word but she smiled and gave me a brief kiss. Then Sonja sat opposite me, opened her robe and spread her legs too. She was wearing satin knickers and she was so wet that a stain was already visible.

"Would you like to get between my legs and eat me out?"

"I'd love to, Mistress."

"I'm sure you would. But you haven't earned that privilege yet," she let me know and slid a finger inside her underwear, played with herself for a second or two and licked it clean, "Mm, it's so sweet."

She kept on with finger fucking herself and watching my beautiful wife masturbate was one of the hottest things I could stare at. Dealing with my excitement was now very hard but I didn't have much choice; my hands were secured. Sonja eventually came on her hand and I was definitely close as well. Still panting, she crawled to get near me and pushed her wet fingers into my mouth, "Clean your Mistress' fingers," was her redundant order as I was already doing it.

With her fingers clean, it was time for me to lick her nipples. Her ample and firm breasts were presented only inches from my face and Sonja guided the right nipple to my mouth. I knew her nipples were sensitive and that's why I used to take good care of them or use them for torturing her. It was such a turn on for her to have her nipples sucked so she let me do it for a few minutes. Meanwhile, her left knee was pushing against my crotch and she was pulling my hair too. I hoped it was time to eat her out but it turned out she had other plans. Her left hand was on my neck pushing it gently, her mouth met mine for a violent kiss with lots of biting and at the same time, she was scratching my skin with her nails. Frankly, I was in heaven and I felt I could come without touching my private parts.

And things got worse for me as her mouth moved to my neck. She sucked and bit the soft skin on my neck while the scratching went on with both her hands this time. It was really painful but I was so turned on that I had trouble breathing, "Please, Mistress, I need to cum," I informed her.

"Not yet," she whispered with her hot breath in my ear and carried on.

A few minutes later she pulled down my underwear and saw the results of her teasing. She made a sound of satisfaction and grabbed my shaft with her right hand. "It's time for phase two," she informed me.

The knots were undone and she made my lie on the bed; then my wrists were tied once more. My eyes got covered with another one of her scarves so I couldn't see her moves, "Open your mouth," she barked an order and I wondered if she had brought a gag to Germany; she hadn't, her wet underwear were pushed in my mouth shortly afterwards. With my hands immobilised and my mouth and eyes shut, I was completely at her mercy. Teasing continued as she kept on scratching and biting me but she was now moving downwards. I was quite surprised when I felt her taking me in her mouth. It was such a lovely feeling but I knew that night it was also a measure of torture. And that's exactly what she did, licking me in such a way that she kept me on edge but didn't let me go.

One of the rules we had was that she was allowed to remove her gag, if possible, only to use the safe word. I thought the same rule applied here so it wasn't such a smart move to spit out the knickers and beg for release; it would have caused me more trouble than good. It was the first time ever that I was relieved when she stopped licking me. A moment of silence followed; I had no idea what she was doing but she wasn't moving at all. Probably she was admiring her achievement of getting me to submit. I have to say; her ideas were not that crazy or extreme and she was doing some of the things we did when she was the sub. Like putting a pair of earphones in my ears, tuning the music and making me wonder what was next. Thankfully, I enjoyed her taste in music; I couldn't handle that kind of torture. Bad music was a hard limit for me.

For the next few minutes, feeling her presence was not possible. She wasn't sitting on the bed, otherwise I would have felt her weight and I couldn't hear her walking around; the volume of the music was high enough so it would isolate me from my surroundings. A scratch on my abdomen revealed she was near me. Her right hand grabbed my erection and the left one put a condom on it; I thought she was on the pill. She rode me and I became rock hard again. She was facing me; I couldn't see her but her fingernails were trying to get under my skin. Not only was I not allowed to climax but the dark satin scarf covering my eyes was not letting me watch her face during our lovemaking; I loved to see the lust in her eyes and her white cheeks turning red from the arousal.

At last, one of my earbuds was removed and Sonja gave me the well anticipated permission to orgasm; I hadn't anticipated anything that much in my life up until that moment, except for her answer to my marriage proposal; the toughest two minutes of my life till she recovered from the shock. She was obviously dictating the pace and it was very fast; most probably she was close too. I was fighting with my body all night long and I was finally able to relax and enjoy it. It was undoubtedly one of the very best experiences I had in my whole life; when you fight for something, it usually tastes better compared to when you had it handed to you from the beginning. Sonja followed me over the edge a few moments later; she pushed her nails that hard that they should have left some marks for a few days. When the first wave of ecstasy passed, she collapsed on top of me. The gag was removed and probably thrown away, the music was stopped and my vision was reinstated. We kissed and it was a sublime feeling to say the least.

"We're not done yet," she whispered and bit my earlobe.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?"

"You'll see."

It took Sonja some time to free my hands as her knots were, as I mentioned before, quite strong. Unlike the one she put on my eyes, these were not satin scarves as they don't make for durable restraints. One of those scarves was then used to tie my hands; strangely enough she didn't tie them behind my back. She put her pumps back on and sat on the edge of the bed. She pointed the floor with her finger and I knelt on that spot; she opened her legs to reveal her wet and sweet pussy. "You've earned the privilege to lick me," she said and I got straight to work.

I loved eating Sonja out. When we first met, and considering our roles, she was surprised about how often I worshipped her beautiful lips and clit. It was the perfect instrument of pleasure and torture at the same time and I used it whenever possible. This time though, it was different and I knew it. She was making things happen and I just followed her lead. I wasn't in charge of the rhythm; she was. I cleaned her thoroughly but she didn't let me go; instead, she crossed her legs behind my back, keeping me in a sweet prison I didn't want to escape from. I didn't stop for a second; I knew how annoying it was for her and I made sure I could breathe while performing my duty and I didn't need a break.

She pulled my hair and made me look at her; "You make me come in the next five minutes and I might let you orgasm again. And judging by the looks, you do need it."

I didn't have enough time to reply. The moment she finished her words, she pushed my head down again. I decided to focus on the clit and let the lips aside. I wanted to use my fingers to accelerate the progress but as long as my hands were tied, it was a sign I wasn't allowed to use them. As a result, my tongue and lips worked overtime to make my beautiful wife climax again. And it was a success. We were in West Berlin but I am pretty sure people living in the East could hear her screams; Sonja was so loud when it came to sex that when we slept in hotels on holidays, she asked to wear a gag even if we were having vanilla sex.

At the end of the game, I was really exhausted. I was tired and dehydrated but my need for an orgasm was bigger than my need for water. Sonja petted my hair and I let my head rest on her thighs; "I promised you another orgasm, you can go in the bathroom and have it," she informed me.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied and stood on my feet.

This was another move taken from my playbook although I mostly used it when she misbehaved. Nevertheless, I went straight to the bathroom and began stroking my shaft as fast as never before. It wasn't very easy as my hands were still tied together and my tired feet had to support my body in a difficult moment. I put aside the obstacles and went on; they weren't nowhere near enough to make me stop. It was such a relief when I finally reached the tip of the mountain. As predicted, my knees were weak so I sat down to catch my breath.

A couple of minutes later, it was time for me to return. I washed my hands, trying not to wet the scarf, and walked the short distance back to the bedroom. Sonja was waiting for me at the very same position I left her. I didn't know whether we were done or not so I decided to play it safe and knelt again in front of her; the night had gone exceptionally well and I didn't want to risk a possible punishment for misbehaviour.

"Satisfied?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you very much."

"Mm, I was thinking that you might be able to show your appreciation for letting you come twice tonight."

12