The Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers

"Are you happy Bethany?" it asked.

"Yes," Bethany answered and looked to Carrie, she smiled and kissed her lips once more. They looked back.

"And you Carrie?"

"Yes."

"Then I have accomplished what I have set out to do," it said. "I have been with you since you moved in Bethany and I have fallen in love with you. I wanted you to have what I never had and could never give you. The love you so desperately deserved and needed."

"You did this all for me?" Bethany asked.

"Yes, but now I must leave you."

"Will you be back?" Carrie asked.

"I am sorry, but no."

"We will miss you," Carrie said hugging Bethany tighter.

"Yes," Bethany said hugging Carrie back. "And thank you."

For a moment, the smoke formed into a face and they could see the presence smiling before the smoke faded.

They laid in each others arms until they were fast asleep. What would happen now? What would everyone think about them now? Neither one cared, so long as they had each other, the world outside may as well not even exist.

Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers