The Ghost

Story Info
New divorced woman arrives at a haunted house.
793 words
2.63
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, she felt attraction to him, and It was as though there had been a spell cast upon her, by him. She walked towards him. He smiled, Drew her up in his huge arms, brought her face to his bearded face, his nose was strong, his eyes were silver as putrid silver. His eyebrows were bushy. Barrel chested, His abdominals was most assuredly muscular.

He drew her in to kiss her sensually. He cautiously slipped his tongue into it dance playfully with hers. She countered each movement. She wondered how it would feel to have it upon her cunt. She often desired to have her husband do this. However he did have her eat him. His was tiny.

His hand slipped beneath her waist to slip across her curved and large ass cheeks. She gasped, "No!" As it inched into the crevice where her hole was. She tried to shift it about to avoid his fingers from going there. The looked to be gigantic, and they felt that way as they crept through the canyon. They were not too long in anyplace.

His fingers found her black star, they sunk into it. She tried to cause him to stop,. but it brought her to a new height in her sexual awareness. She gyrated her hips to allow it to sink in there. She slipped her hands down his muscular form to stop at his cock. Slowly played with it. Fondling it, slipping across his curly hair,. Fondle it seeking to find his balls and cock. It was not awakened yet. She would have to see about that. She would.

She fondled it, raced about its length. She slipped out of his arms grasp, so she could put it on her tits, his hands flew to her large tits. He slipped and slithered across them as water running in a brook would. He swept across her nipples, to cause them to become erect. They were a soft rosette in color. She gasped as they began their ascent. His fingers flew having nothing else to do, but play with her nipples. Sge wanted them to crush her nipples.

She still had her other hand on his cock. She felt it stir. It was growing long and it was also growing in rigidity. It was the span of her two hands in length, and almost one in width, she was impressed. With it becoming this size. She wanted to urge him further to have him make amore to her.

She spread her legs so as that he could enter her if he wished too. However he dropped to his knees sent his pink devil and his fingers to play upon her as she lay there. He licked and kissed her boobs as his hands played upon her mound. They darted here and there slipped to the V. coaxing her clit to awaken. With desire of its own. It tore upwards, rising with such urgency that it could not be denied. She whimpered, and moaned

He brought his cock towards her mouth, so, his face to her sparsely furred tunnel, raised her red lips to touch his cock . His tongue touched her clit for it to touch and torment her; skated across it, and surround it . She tried to simulate what he was doing to her. She slowly gave in to eat his cock. Her tongue slipped and slid across its expanse. No way, she was going to take it all in.

Her breath came in shuddering gasps, as she reached orgasm and poured with her cream. He came up for air. He was still erect. She saw he was. She stroked his scrotum and balls that were the size of a hard ball, with her hands and tongue. To calm his desire.

He asked, "Should I enter you?"

She wept as she said, "Yes! Oh! Yes! Please!"

He smiled at her as she then allowed him to slid into her canal of love. Her cunt could not have been possibly able to accept his. However it was ready as it would ever be. The cock slid upon the pink channel. Ever so Slowly it sank, to its length. She was gasping, her chest was heaving. Her mound trembled and shook with anticipation of its arrival there. She felt her lungs grow in need of air. Taking her breath away. She was without air to breath, it took her breath away. Centimeter by centimeter it sank. The walls of her cunt expanded to allow it inside of her they seemed to have expanded so, much so as nothing else would with his huge rigid hard cock, it felt as though it had tore through her cunt to fill butt canal with it.