The Ghost and Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was quiet for a moment. "Okay." He stood up, breaking the silence.

Bridget sat there, stunned. "Just like that? No questions, no sigh of exasperation, or excuse that he may have just found a better job, apartment and girlfriend?"

"Oh, I have plenty of questions, which I'll ask on the way there." He walked behind the desk and pulled out a form. "If you could also fill this out while I let someone know where we're going, that will save a lot of time later."

Bridget looked down at the paper in her hands. It was the same form that she had filled out earlier. She rolled her eyes and started filling out the familiar questions. Great.

------------------------------------------------------

Derek glanced around the room looking for another toy, but now there were only men left. He'd sent a few of those from the room already, too, but without the girls here he had nothing to keep himself from occupied while he waited for Bridget. He was sure that she'd show, she had to. Where else could she go?

Just then the heavy set officer from the front desk set a form down on one of the officers desk. "Hey Matt. This came in earlier."

"What is it?" Matt picked up the paper and read it over.

"Some lady came in and wanted to report a missing person. I had her fill this out but she got skittish and took off. Thought she'd come back, but I haven't seen her."

"Okay thanks, I'll look it over when I get the chance." He set the form on top of the rest of the papers on his desk and went back to filling out another report.

Derek read the report and almost sent another mug across the room. I missed her! He knew this was where she'd go if she decided to come to the police. It was the closest station. She was here and she got away. "Ahhhh!!!!!!" He paced, wondering where she'd go next. "Okay, she came here. Maybe she just went to another station." He smiled. He had a lead and with a wish, he willed himself to the next closest station. There weren't that many of them. If she had tried again, he would find her.

------------------------------------------------

After Bridget had filled out the form again, Deputy Anderson put Derek's name into the computer to see what would come up. Surprisingly, nothing showed but a few speeding tickets. One that the Deputy himself had given.

"I think I remember him." The Deputy printed up the information. He looked up at Bridget from the printout. "Can't really see you two together."

Bridget blushed a little at the compliment. Unfortunately she couldn't say anything without changing her story about how she knew Derek was missing. "Well, love can be fickle." She wanted to gag.

He shrugged and put his hat on and adjusted his holster, making sure all was in order. "Okay. Let's go."

Bridget rode in the passengers seat of the standard SUV that was usually assigned to the county officers. Deputy Anderson explained that sometimes the bad guys didn't always stick to the roads. The rest of the ride to the property was filled with questions about Derek and his state of mind. Questions that she really couldn't answer and wished that she didn't have to. She wished she could just tell him the truth about Derek and not let this hot officer think that such a jerk was her type.

They finally drove up a dirt road that lead to a trailer in the distance. As they got closers, an old style SUV could be seen parked next to the trailer. They pulled up a few feet away from the vehicle and Deputy Anderson stepped out, letting dispatch know that he had arrived, using the mic on his shoulder.

"Stay in the car. Okay?" He looked around and into Derek's SUV before stepping up the rickety wooden stairs to knock on the door, standing just to the side. All the while, he kept his hand on his gun, just in case. "Derek! Derek Larsen. Police. I need to talk to you."

Bridget sat anxiously, knowing that there would be no answer. She watched the deputy enter the unlocked trailer and exit a few minutes later. Derek wasn't in there. Her heart sank as she looked around the rolling, sage brush covered hills. He could be anywhere out there. She got out of the car and went over to stand with the deputy at the base of the stairs. "He must be out there somewhere." She pointed out to the hills.

He nodded. "It's going to be dark before we can get organized and get a search party out here for a ground search. We'll have to come back tomorrow." At her panicked expression, he shrugged. "Sorry. That's all I can do." He started walking back to his vehicle.

She was sure that she didn't have until the morning. Derek could find her. Somehow, he would track her down. "No! We have to search now!" Tears of fear welled in her eyes.

He walked back to her. "Look, I know this is hard and I think you're right but if he's been out there this long, he's probably already gone. One more night won't change anything." He took in her tears and sighed. "Okay, look, we still have some daylight left. I'll let them know that they need to set something up for the morning and we can look around until dark. Is that okay?"

Bridget nodded. What else could she do?

The deputy walked around the trailer, looking at the ground and then worked his way back to her. "I see some faint tracks in the dirt that lead over that way." He pointed to the setting sun. "They seem to be the freshest, but it's been a long time." They got into the SUV and the deputy let dispatch know that they were going to drive around until dark, but to inform all parties necessary that they would probably need a search started in the morning.

With that done, they were off and kicking up dust. Bridget sat straight in the seat frantically looking for any sign. She didn't know if finding the body would work to get rid of Derek but what other option did she have.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Derek wished himself to yet another police station and again found nothing. He didn't know how, but he seemed to become even more angry the longer it took to find Bridget. He wondered around this station and actually shoved one of the officers, who was unfortunate enough to walk past, down a flight of stairs. The officer held his arm and was able to stand with help, but Derek didn't care. If he didn't find her soon, there was going to be a lot more carnage than a few smashed coffee mugs and broken arms.

He wished himself to yet another station. Well, he never really called it a station, but he'd been there a few times when he'd received speeding tickets. It was close to where he died but he doubted that Bridget would have found her way out here. She had no way of knowing about the property. Just when he thought that this stop would be a waste of time also, he scanned the lone desk. Sitting there was another form like the one that had been filled out at the first station. He didn't know how she knew but, he had to stop her. He looked around the deserted office and his fists balled. Now she had help.

___________________________________

Bridget held tight to the grab bars to keep from flying around the inside of the SUV. She was so tired, she could barely keep her eyes open as she search the vast area. It was impossible. How were they going to find a body out here. She noticed that the deputy next to her kept looking over at her and she wished that she had met him under other circumstances. "Thank you, Deputy Anderson."

He looked over at her. "For what?"

She shrugged. "For helping me look." She started to wring her hands but had grab the bars again as they hit another rut. "We have to find him.

The deputy was quiet for a few minutes. "Brian. Name's Brian." At her acknowledgment, he continued. "I have to say this, again, and I don't mean offense by it but...you and Derek...I don't see it."

Her hands gripped the bars tighter than they needed to. "What do you mean? Are you saying I'm lying?"

Brian shifted in his seat. "Not about everything. It's obvious that something has happened to Derek, the question I have is, how you knew. I've met him and when you talk about the two of you...everything about your body language screams 'lie'." As the SUV bounced along, she gave no response. "I'm just saying." He went back to scanning the hills.

Bridget held on but barely noticed the bouncing, anymore. He knew she was lying, but how could she tell him the truth. How could she tell him, a stranger, that she'd been being fucked by a ghost. She didn't respond for a long time. "Do you believe in...ghosts?" There, she'd said it.

He glanced over at her to determine her seriousness. "I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe. Why?" When she didn't respond, he probed. "Are you saying that you know he's dead because you've seen his...ghost?"

Just hearing him say it out loud made her cringe. It sounded too crazy. Maybe I am crazy. "Never mind." She refused to look at him, instead she watched the shadows of the sage brush get longer as they...she...ran out of time.

He was silent for long minutes before seeming to come to a decision. "I was on patrol once. Driving these roads at night...it's really dark, you know." He looked at her and even though she didn't look at him, he could tell she was listening. "Well, I came across this guy walking down the road. No matter how I tried, I couldn't get his attention. I had my lights right on him. So I stopped and ran to catch up to him and just as I reached out to touch him, he turned. He had no face. I jumped and in the next blink, he was gone. I tell you, I didn't stand there for very long contemplating. I don't know what I saw and I've only told a few people but I know I wasn't crazy. I know I saw what I saw."

Bridget shook her head. How could she tell him? With a sigh, she removed one of her hands from a bar and slowly pulled the collar of her shirt down low enough to expose enough of her breast so he could see the bruises. Then she lowered the waist of her pants to show him the dark marks there, also. She saw his face darken. This was so embarrassing and she would hardly get her voice to go above the noise of the vehicle. "I don't know how long he's been dead but he's been having...sex...with me since Saturday night. But he wasn't there. At least not physically. I think he followed me home." She wasn't about to tell him about Jake. "At first it was just a brush in the shower and a strange grope now and then. Almost like he was learning. It was awkward at first but then he seemed to be more confident...and public." She shook her head. "It was strange. You know that what's happening isn't supposed to,and you resist at first, but then all you want to do is reach that climax and damn the consequences. Yesterday, I saw him turn a group of people lounging around the pool at my complex into an orgy. Then, last night, something changed. It was like he became angry at me. That's when he made the bruises." Even with the bouncing, her shuddering was visible at the memory. "At first I was terrified that he was going to kill me, then, even though my mind knew I might die, the physical need was overwhelming. Instead, I guess I passed out. Next thing I know, I wake up this morning and I couldn't sense him. So I got out of there as fast as I could." She sniffled and wiped at her eyes. "He's coming after me."

Brian hesitated but eventually asked. "So if he was gone this morning, what makes you think you he'll come back?"

"He must have got bored when I passed out. As I left, I passed the entertainment room and inside there was a lady on the pole table being..." she looked over at him meaningfully. "He was doing her with the pole stick." She blushed. "I also went to the local police station after getting the address for this place. He was there. Through the window, I saw something fly across the station room and hit the wall. Everyone jumped and I ran out of there. He was waiting for me. Somehow he knew that I'd show up there and was waiting." She shrugged. "I assume he didn't see me, or I doubt that I would have made it this far."

"So what happens if we find him? I mean, do we have to burn the body, or cut it's head off or something like that?" Brian saw her raised eyebrow. "I mean, I'll do what needs to be done, but I've only ever seen one on the road. I've never had one follow me home."

"Well, I spent some time this morning looking up some information, and if you can trust the internet, I think that once we find the body, he should be able to move on. It kinda makes it real, that's he's dead, you know, official."

"Ah." He didn't look too convinced.

They rocked in relative silence for a while along a ravine that was greener than the rest of the area. Probably had run off from the snow that melted, but for now it was dry. She was relieved to have been able to tell someone who didn't look at her like she'd grown a third eye, but if they didn't find Derek's body, what could Brian actually do that would save her from Derek. Suddenly their speed picked up.

"I thought I saw something reflect over there." Brian pointed across the ravine. Something flashed, then was gone again. "I'll try to get closer but it gets pretty steep, we may have to do some walking." He looked over his shoulder at the setting sun. "We're going to loose our good light pretty quick now. Are you sure you want to do this tonight? We can come back in the morning. Or I can take you somewhere so he won't know where you are. I can come back by myself in the morning."

Bridget was about to answer when she suddenly felt a terror course through her. Her eyes widened. "Oh No! I think he's coming! Go faster!"

---------------------------------------------------

Derek wished himself to his trailer and everything looked exactly as he left it. Except for the open door. He walked through it and peered over his property. For a moment, he thought that he had beaten them there, then a cloud of dust in the distance caught his eye. "No! You bitch!" They were heading right for him. He couldn't pin point their exact location, so it took him a few tries to actually get into the SUV with Bridget and the deputy she was with.

He sat in the seat behind them, smiling insanely when her eyes widen and her exclamation to go faster because he was coming. "Wrong, bitch! I'm already here!" He reached up and crabbed her hair, pulling her backwards so that she was pressed against the front seat. She screamed at the realization, and tried to twist from his grasp. He laughed when deputy shoved his foot harder on the gas, attempting to reach the spot where he saw the reflection.

-------------------------------

Bridget screamed when she was grabbed by her hair and pulled hard into the seat. She saw Brian's own eyes widen in panic and the gas was hit as they went down into the ravine. He had said that there were going to walk part of the way, but circumstances had changed and it appeared the he was throwing caution to the wind and just going for it. They were about half way down the seep embankment when the wheel was suddenly jerked to the left. She heard Brian curse and then yell for her to hold on as the SUV went sideways and began to roll. She was too scared to feel anything but terror, so she was unsure how many times they rolled before coming to a stop at the bottom. The vehicle rocked to a stop on it's hood.

When everything stopped moving, she took a moment to take stock of her physical condition. Since they'd been driving toward the sun, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust because most of the bright rays had already left this part of the ravine. She was upside down and had more bruises but her seat belt had kept her secure. "Brian?" When she got no response, she reached over for him. He hung upside down, unmoving. She shook him. "Please, don't be dead!" She released her seat belt and fell to the hood. "Come on!" She heard a groan from him but then nothing. At least he was alive.

Her relief was short lived when she was grabbed and dragged toward the broken window. She grabbed at Brian's arms, frantic for him to wake up. A tug of war ensued, but Brian's arms were slippery and she was sliding farther out the window. In a desperate grab, she was able to pull the mic from his shoulder and press the button. "Help!" She screamed into the mic. "Three miles behind the trailer at the bottom of the ravine hel...! She screamed as the mic was stretched to its limit and it detached from the radio as she was pulled from the vehicle. "No! Get away from me!"

__________________________

Derek was finally able to pull Bridget from the demolished SUV. He laughed at her struggles. He was back in control again. She was nearly blind in the dusk and he had no problem seeing in the dark. He would fuck her one more time and then be done with her. Then he would get rid of the deputy and his secret would be safe. No one would find him. They may come looking for them and find their bodies in the destroyed vehicle, but his could easily be over looked. It was, after all, a large desert.

He toyed with Bridget, letting her wiggle away, only to pull her back. He was in no hurry now. He finally grabbed her hair and twisted her to the ground. "Why couldn't you have liked me. I loved you. All you had to do was like me." He spun her around and wrapped an arm around her neck from behind, lifting her off the ground. With his free hand, he began to squeeze a breast forcefully. She kicked, causing the soft tissue to jiggle more fiercely in his hand. "That right, yes, that's good. You feel so good." He allowed her feet to touch the ground and the arm around her neck released and now both hands were working her tender orbs. He bent over her to hold her in place as he absorbed the feel of her.

--------------------------

Bridget couldn't believe that this was happening to her again. She'd tried so hard and had come so close, only to lose. Even while she struggled, she knew it was useless. How do you get away from a ghost? The hands that squeezed her knew all her pleasure spots, so she knew that no matter how hard she tried to deny it, she was going to cum. And when she did, he'd be done with her.

He squeezed and pulled at her nipples causing jolts of electricity to course straight to her clit. She couldn't move, could barely breath. Then a hand left her breast and coursed south. She knew what was happening and she shouldn't want this. Her mind screamed to take control, but still, the closer the hand got, the more aroused she got. "Brian! Wake up! Help me!" She screamed, but knew that she was on her own. The hand finally reached the intended target and now she was screaming and moaning in the same ragged breath. She grunted her frustration as the fingers molded and stretched to fit her folds perfectly. Then part of one stretched beyond, sinking into her depths with ease. It twisted inside her like a snake trying to find a comfortable spot. And spots it found. From the deepest parts of her welled the most unbelievable roar of sensation. She couldn't hear. The darkness she now saw through her eyes was not from lack of light. All she felt was the welling inside her. How could she feel any more? And yet she did.

"No." Her mind screamed/whispered, but it faded before the short word was even complete. She felt the 'snake' pull out, leaving her empty and then she was being lowered to the ground as she thrashed in the dirt and leaves. She felt the air on her skin and briefly wondered when her clothes had been removed. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Now a thicker head was rubbing against her button again. She spread her legs wider in anticipation for more. And more she got. She felt it at her hole and she raised herself to get at it. It touched her, rimmed her, then eeevvveeerrr so slowly plugged her. Just the tip for now. It teased and tantalized just inside her. She let out another moan that bounced off the sides of the ravine. It sunk in a little more now. Moving just a fraction out, then back again. She grabbed at the leaves on the ground, the air around her, she didn't care, just so long as what was happening to her didn't stop.

1...34567...11