The Ghost of St. Jude

Story Info
Kidnapped and Conditioned. Can anyone help them?
11.3k words
4.1
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saint Jude Thaddeus: The patron of Hope in troubled times

"Welcome Mr. Leeds!" Karolyn Karson rushed over to shake her visitor's hand and give him a polite kiss on the cheek.

Nicholas Leeds was a valuable investor in Karson's Kove. His monetary input had paid for much of the drugs and training which forced their captured men into the ladyboys they were forced to become. In most cases, he, his men, and his guests were the first ones to experience the new recruits.

"Always a pleasure Karolyn," he replied as he accepted her greeting. "I believe you know my associate Dmitri."

"Of course, nice to see you again Mr. Ivanov." Although it wasn't obvious, Karolyn Karson shuddered as she bowed slightly. Ivanov was a deadly man. He was a former Russian military operative and longtime bodyguard for Nicholas Leeds. No doubt, he had killed many men in his lifetime. Ivanov smiled his deceptive smile and acknowledged Mrs. Karson with a slight head nod.

"And this is Mr. Tank," Leeds continued. "I'm trying to impress Mr. Tank into joining our organization. Of course, I brought him to your amazing establishment. I hope you'll show him your famous hospitality."

Since Tank was not a fully fledged member of Mr. Leeds' team, his real name would not be used here at the Kove. Immediately, Karolyn felt much more at ease with the large man compared to Ivanov, despite his larger size. She extended her hand and nodded, "Welcome Mr. Tank."

Tank earned his nickname from his size, but those that knew him cane to realize that unless he was provoked, he was a polite and amiable man who was easy to be around. His reputation as a fierce fighter was earned in the streets of his hometown of Tegucigalpa, Honduras. It always seemed that if someone needed help, he was there for them, but he was vicious to his enemies. "The pleasure is mine Ms. Karson," he said with a comforting smile.

"We have a table right over here that's always reserved for you. I'll have the girls get your regular drinks Mr. Leeds. What can we get you Mister Tank?"

"A glass of iced tea is just fine if that's okay Ms. Karson."

Karson's Kove was established 10 years ago as the brainstorm of Karolyn Karson. The huge converted hotel/restaurant was built by her father, but never was a success under those terms. After experiencing and learning what unique desires were sought by local and visiting guests, Karolyn found a very profitable niche that she exploited fully after her parents had died.

Karolyn became the Madam of an establishment that catered to men and women who preferred their lady companions to have something extra. Appropriate looking young men were scouted and "persuaded" to become ladyboys that catered to the needs and desires of both men and women alike. Through drugs and brainwashing persuasion, these young men were kidnapped, trained, and rented to many rich individuals and couples. The services of the most desirable and most compliant were sold as escorts and used in one of the many available guest rooms in the former hotel. Others were recruited, conditioned, and made to serve as waitresses, dance partners, and dinner companions in the well done restaurant and dance club. They would graduate to escort duty as their personalities adapted.

Kenzie Karson was the middle sister in the Karlson clan. She walked over to a small line of pretty girls that were brought over to the Leed's table. "We have three new members of the Kove Mr. Leeds. They're still in their initial training, but I thought you might enjoy meeting them." All three "girls" wore yellow metal neckbands that indicated they were still in training. Girls wearing pink neckbands were deemed trained and available for service. Gold collars were worn by the most valuable girls and indicated that not only were they available for service, but also available for custom film work with the customer or someone else that the client may choose. The neckbands also served as security devices which would shock their wearer should they wander outside of the assigned area of control. Kenzie Carson was in charge of the escorts and actresses. The first two "girls" had shy smiles on their faces while the third seemed distant and lethargic. But she was easily the prettiest girl in the building.

Ivanov stood quickly and shuffled to the front of the first girl that Kenzie introduced. He was known to frequent the Cove often and take advantage of many of the girls' hospitality. "This is Maria. She wants to learn how to be a hostess." Ivanov took her outreached hand as she curtseyed with a demure smile. "And this is Sharon. She not only wants to become a great hostess, she would like to try some film work and become a starlet." Her smile was bigger and brighter than the first girl and her curtsey was even deeper. Ivanov took her hand and commented, "Perhaps we can make a film together one day Ms. Sharon."

The last girl in line was much more stoic, and her eyes were a bit glassy from the drugs used to control and modify her. This did not hide the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous. Ms. Karlson put her hand on her shoulder. "Robyn is a bit more shy than the rest and will need more training, but I think you'll agree that she will be worth every effort we make to educate her. Leeds and Ivanov both agreed that she was the most beautiful "girl" they had ever seen in the Kove or anywhere.

Ivanov was absolutely mesmerized by Robyn's beauty. "It is my pleasure Ms. Robyn," he said while reaching for a hand that had not been offered. When Robyn moved a step back, Ivanov quickly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her against him. "I will especially look forward to your company Ms. Robyn."

Despite her passive demeanor, Robyn reacted rapidly. Her hands firmly grasped Ivanov's shoulders and before he could react, her knee was firmly planted in his groin. The effect was immediate. Ivanov let out a deep grunting breath and stumbled backwards a couple of steps. He recovered quickly and roughly grabbed Robyn by her shoulders and flung her on the floor to the side. He was growling now as he took several steps towards her on the ground.

Belinda Sawyer was recruited early in Karson Cove's history. She was taken in by Katharine Karson, the youngest of the three manager-sisters. Katharine worked at the Cove because she felt she had nowhere else to go after her parents had died. She avoided any deep indoctrination training and to her sisters' chagrin, was always kind to the residents. Belinda and Katharine were assigned the duties of makeup and dress training for all the new recruits which the older Karlsons accepted as a necessary part of the Cove's process.

Belinda was tense and ready for something to happen when the introductions got around to Robyn. Quite frankly, she had fallen for Robert and now Robyn when he was first brought in for training. She saw his beauty as both a man and as a woman, and she could see that Robyn was different in many ways from the other recruits much like a beautiful unbroken horse. She also knew that despite her drugged up condition, Robyn was capable and willing to react violently should someone choose to cross the line. Ivanov had crossed that line.

Belinda was quickly out of her nearby chair and flung herself across Robyn's sprawled body in an attempt to shield her new crush. "Leave her alone! She's brand new! She hasn't learned yet!" She secretly hoped Robyn would never "learn," but for now, she was only concerned for her safety from the dangerous Ivanov. Ivanov reached for Belinda to throw her across the room away from the revenge he had in mind for Robyn. It was then that a new player chose to step in.

For such a large man, Tank moved very quickly. His days in the presence of his family had taught him to respect the meek and needy, but also the women of his environment. For him, Robyn and Belinda were women in need who required aid. He grabbed Ivanov's arm and shoved him back a few steps away from the girls. "Enough!" he yelled instinctively. Both men braced into fight positions and were about to attack each other. This had all the makings of a brutal and deadly conflict.

Nicholas Leeds was not a physically imposing figure although he had been in his share of fights and battles in his time. He was certainly no match for the two gladiators crouching before him that were tensed to destroy each other. As he stepped in between them, he knew that he didn't need to be physically superior to own the power in the room. "Gentlemen!" he shouted. "Dmitri, she is quite raw I think. Let's allow the Karlson's some time to train her. The next time we visit, you can be the first to indoctrinate the beautiful lady in the courtesies she should show her customers." He looked in admiration at Turk as the big man relaxed his stance and stood up straight. Ivanov agreed silently as he changed his stance and scowled at Tank.

Katharine helped Belinda up and spoke to the nearby security guard. "Thomas, please take Robyn to her room and secure her for her own protection."

The large well built guard gently picked up a dazed Robyn in his arms and carried her towards her designated room. Since she was at the beginning of her training, her "room" was little more than a barred cell with a bed, sink, and toilet. Robyn's cage was located in Katharine's work area since she was not taking well to her initial training and Katharine and Belinda were unofficially assigned to make her feel less threatened and more comfortable.

Karolyn took hold of her youngest sister's arm and said in a whispered tone so that no one else could overhear her. "Let her sleep off the drugs in her system. Tomorrow, we'll start her on the more potent stuff and see if we can get her to come around. She has the chance to become a favorite for our important clientele." She looked at Belinda and said, "And you need to get smarter. You could have easily gotten yourself killed. Now go look after your friend while I try and smooth out the situation with our most important benefactor."

Belinda hurried to catch up to Thomas and Robyn. She opened the door of Robyn's cell and Thomas gently laid her onto the bed. "I can stay with her for awhile Ms. Belinda, to make sure she's okay."

Belinda rubbed Thomas' arm and said, "She'll be fine now Thomas. I'll stay with her to make sure."

Thomas bent down with a gentle smile and looked into Robyn's drug glazed eyes. "Ma'am, you let Ms. Belinda know if you need anything, and she'll just call me so I can come and help."

As Thomas was leaving the area, Katharine passed by him on her way in. "Thank you Thomas," as Katharine smiled and patted him on his arm as he passed by. She walked into Robyn's cell and stood next to Belinda. "She'll be fine physically Bee. It's tomorrow I'm kinda worried about when they start juicing her with the stronger drugs. You can stay with her a little while, but let her get some sleep so her system is clean. At least we won't have to worry about drug interactions that way."

"Thank you Kate, Belinda said as she followed Katharine out of the cage and locked it behind them. I'm sorry if I got you in trouble."

"I can handle my sister's Bee. To be honest, I've kinda grown attached to Robyn almost as much as you have." They exchanged hugs, and Katharine went back out to the Kove's festivities and her secondary duties as restaurant manager.

Belinda grabbed a chair from one of the empty cells and moved it to outside of Robyn's cage nearest to where she laid on her bed. "You know you could have gotten yourself killed. Dmitri is a very dangerous man. And unfortunately, the next time you see him, he'll want restitution."

Robyn opened her eyes and turned her head to look at her guardian. "I'll be fine Belinda. I can take care of myself." She talked in a not so feminine, manly voice which reminded Belinda that this was a man who was dressed as a woman. Robert continued, "It was you who I was worried about. Why would you risk yourself for me?"

Belinda lowered her eyes and just above a whisper replied, "I don't really know. I just..."

Robert reached through the bars and took Belinda's hand. They sat, without much talking until Robert finally fell asleep.

*****

When Belinda and Katharine came down to check on Robert in the morning, he was not in his cell. Belinda said, "I was hoping to see him before they came and got him to start on the new meds. You think they've already drugged him up too much to talk?"

"I'm sorry Bee, let's go check and see where they have him."

Katharine found both her sisters sitting and having breakfast together. "Karolyn, where did you put Robyn for his new treatment?"

Karolyn looked up curiously from her meal. "We haven't started her new treatment yet. I figured we would just get her started after lunch and leave her in her cell."

Belinda was concerned. "He's not in his cell, and there's no sign of him in the area."

Katharine looked around and spotted her security guard. "Thomas, do you know where Robyn is? She's not in her security cell."

Thomas replied, "I don't know ma'am. I haven't seen or heard anything, let me call electronic security to see if they can locate her through her neckband." When he had finished his phone conversation, he sadly looked at the ladies. "They can't find her neckband anywhere in the security area. I'm sorry."

All four ladies came to the same conclusion, and Belinda was the first to say it as she started crying, "Ivanov! He must have come back last night, bribed security, and took him away. We've got to call Mr. Leeds and see if we can get Robert back!"

Katharine put her arm around Belinda's shoulder and confirmed her thoughts with the same saddened looks as her sisters. "We can't Bee. Nicholas Leeds practically owns the Kove, and he practically owns us too. To confront him would mean business suicide and maybe our own health." She hesitated through her own tears and continued, "Robert is gone Bee, I'm so sorry."

Belinda ran away crying towards her own room. When Katharine started to follow, Kenzie grabbed her arm and sadly advised, "Let her go Kat. There's nothing you can do to help her now."

Katharine yanked her arm away from her older sister in anger and yelled, "That's where you're wrong Kenzie, I can be with her and I can share her grief... something you'll never understand." She turned and ran after her friend until they were huddled in Bee's bed, crying in each other's arms.

****

Three weeks after Robert disappeared, Belinda and Kat were still feeling his loss. This morning, they were busying themselves with a new "recruit" by fussing and encouraging her with makeup and a dress. Katharine spoke to him while Belinda finished adjusting his wig and makeup. "You look gorgeous Danielle. You're as pretty as anyone we've had here at the Kove." Both she and Belinda felt their recent remorse from those words, and the next few moments were spent in uncomfortable silence.

They soon heard noises outside of their work area that sounded like fighting and yelling and screaming. Both friends looked at each other in confusion and jumped slightly as Thomas came busting through the door. "It's a raid ma'am! There are armed men and women all over, and they're arresting everyone. I came here before they could catch me. I won't let anyone hurt you ladies, I promise." He stood protectively in front of the two ladies as they all stared at the locked door and heard someone wiggling the doorknob as they tried to get in. Several seconds of silence followed and then the door exploded open from some great force. Thomas took up a defensive crouch while Katharine and Belinda put a tentative hand on each of his shoulders. Danielle sat still in her daze.

"Good morning ladies," came the voice just outside the door. As Robert walked through the doorway with a big smile, Belinda fainted and Katharine went down on one knee with her hands over her face. Thomas managed to catch Belinda just before she hit the floor.

Thomas cradled Belinda in his arms while Katharine leaned into him for support. "Sir, may I lay Ms. Belinda on one of the cots?" He knew who was in charge.

Robert grabbed Katharine's arm for support and opened the closest cell. "Of course Thomas, put her here, and I'll get a couple of damp wash clothes for the ladies." He helped Katharine onto a chair and while he soaked a couple of rags, watched as Thomas gently laid Belinda onto the cot. "We'll let them catch their breath a bit while I walk you and this young man out to our people. I want them to treat you with the respect you've earned."

Thomas replied quietly, "Thank you sir."

After Robert returned to the workroom, Belinda was awake and Katharine seemed to have recovered enough to stand and hug her captor. "What is happening Robert?"

Belinda had recovered and she slowly stood up to also give Robert a hug. "And what happened to you? We thought Leeds and Ivanov had taken you."

"Sit down, and I'll explain ladies. Karlson's Kove now belongs to my organization and you are my prisoners." His smile was out of place with the words he had chosen.

"When you brought me here, it was my mission to collect as much about this operation as I could. I was wired so that there was always someone listening to every sound around me. The night I disappeared was a recovery operation that had nothing to do with Leeds. Today, we have officially taken over the entire Kove organization."

Katharine robotically answered, "Leeds is very powerful, and he has a lot of investment in the Kove."

Without hesitation, Robert replied, "If Leeds tries to stop us, we will destroy him. Our organization is made up of the brightest minds and deepest pockets in the entire world. Most of us have been together for quite some time and have corrected situations around the globe. Karlson's Kove was brought to our attention because of the individuals that were taken against their will. You managed to kidnap the sons, nephews, cousins, and friends of some of the most influential people in the world. We have come to stop that threat and where we can, help give them back their lives. When we leave this room, you will meet some of the fathers, mothers, and loved ones of those you took."

Belinda started crying first, but Katharine soon had tears rolling down her cheeks. Belinda sobbed, "I'm so sorry. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I got caught up in everything when I was taken. But that's no excuse, I'm guilty, I should go to prison."

Katharine straightened and wiped back her tears. "I am the one to blame, not her. My sisters and I took these young men, including Belinda, and we ruined their whole lives. I knew it was wrong, but I still followed my sisters willingly. I'm glad it's finally over. I'm the one that deserves prison."

"Neither one of you will be going to prison, but you will be punished, and you will remain our prisoners. We have already outlined most of what we will do here. We understand that many of your victims have been drugged and brainwashed to the point that they think they are living a good life. We have counselors and doctors who will work with all of them to make their lives the best that we can. And you and your sisters and the other staff will help with their basic needs such as cleaning and cooking and their other day-to-day requirements. I'll be more specific later as we assess the total situation here. Sounds like things have calmed down out there. Let's go see where we're at."

Neither of the new prisoners protested when Robert put handcuffs on their wrists behind their backs. Katharine asked, "You said everyone here has a brother or son or someone they care for that was taken by the Kove. What about you Robert? Why are you here?"

As he finished securing them, Robert gently took both their arms and started leading them to the door. "This is what I do," he said quietly.

*****