The Giant's Dollhouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexandria gets to know her dollhouse roommates.
1.7k words
4.41
7.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandria looked up the stairs and saw her new friends coming down. First was Rhoda, drying off her hair. It was just about as long as her own, shoulder-length, Alexandria noticed. Carol's was just little bit longer, while Georgia's looked to go halfway down her back.

"Hi, I'm Rhoda," the dark-skinned woman said in an authoritative tone as she got to the floor, her body still dripping from the shower. "This is Carol and Georgia."

"Hi," Alexandria said. She couldn't take her eyes off of the naked bodies of the other women.

"Um, I have to ask, why are you all naked?"

"Today is Sunday. On Sundays, we don't get dressed," Carol replied in a soft voice. "Different days are different colors. Tomorrow being Monday, the day's color is red. We can wear whatever we want, as much or as little, but it must have some red in it. We'll fill you in on the rest later."

"Sunday is a great day." Georgia added with a slight southern twang. "We generally like being nude, it makes it easier to play with each other."

"Play?" Alexandria curiously ask.

"Yeah, like this," Rhoda said as she walked behind Alexandria and squeezed the redhead's ass with her wet hands.

"Oooh," Alexandria squeaked as she jerked in surprise.

"Come on girls," Rhoda said, "let's make her feel welcome."

Carol and Georgia walked up to Alexandria. Georgia got down on her knees in front of her and ran her hands up the redhead's legs, pushing her thighs apart. She then pushed her face into Alexandria's crotch, sliding her tongue around her genitals.

"Oooooooh," Alexandria moaned as Carol fondled her breasts while Georgia continued to lick.

"I I I can't believe I'm letting them touch me likes this," Alexandria thought. "But it feels so good!"

Rhoda got down on her knees behind Alexandria. She spread Alexandria's ass wide and slowly slid her wet fingers into her.

"OOOOOOH!" Alexandria shrieked as Rhoda pushed in.

It wasn't long before Alexandria shuddered with another orgasm.

"Oh my," she sighed as the three other women stood up and stepped back.

"Welcome to the dollhouse," Rhoda said with a grin.

"Thanks," Alexandria said weakly with a smile of her own.

"Come on," Georgia said, heading up the stairs. "We'll show you our bedroom. Now that you're here, no one has to sleep alone anymore."

"What do you mean?" Alexandria asked as she followed Georgia, admiring the blond's ass as she walked up the stairs.

Rhoda spoke up from behind her, where she and Carol were admiring Alexandria's ass.

"We have one bedroom with two beds. We would trade off partnering in one bed each night so two of us could cuddle, but that unfortunately left one girl out."

"Why didn't you just sleep three in one bed?"

"It just wasn't very comfortable, not big enough for three side-by-side," Rhoda answered.

"But two next to each other and another two on top of them will fit just fine," giggled Georgia.

"It doesn't matter," Carol added. "Now that we have you, everyone will have a partner every night. We can trade who partners with who, so we don't get bored."

"Sounds like fun," said Alexandria as they reached the second floor.

"Wait a second," she thought, "'Sounds like fun'? What am I doing? I've never been interested in women. But I have to admit, these babes are hot!"

"Here's the bedroom," Georgia said, cutting into Alexandria's thoughts. "Across from it is what we call the wet room."

"We have fun getting wet in many different ways in there," Rhoda added with a wink of her chocolate brown eyes.

"It's just the bathroom, but it has a shower big enough for all four of us. There's also a bathtub and a spa, both big enough for all of us to enjoy together, too," added Carol.

"Next door to the bedroom is our magic closet," said Rhoda. "Any outfit you want to wear, or Max wants us to wear, can appear on the hangers or in the dressers just by us thinking about it."

"Cool," said Alexandria as she walked around and took a closer look at the bedroom.

"Also upstairs is what we call 'The Dungeon'," added Georgia with a mischievous look in her baby blue eyes.

"That must be that dark room," Alexandria thought. "Wait a second..."

"The what?!?" Alexandria gasped, spinning around to stare at the blond.

"Don't worry," Carol said. "Max would never hurt us, but sometimes he does like to get into some bondage fun. So do we, for that matter. You'll learn to like it, you'll see."

"Hmm, well maybe," muttered Alexandria.

"'Maybe?'" she thought, "No, never. Then again, it couldn't hurt to try, could it?"

"Anyway," said Rhoda, "downstairs is the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, and the library."

Alexandria stood for a moment, thinking. Something seemed to be missing.

"Hey, what about a laundry room? Is that in the basement?"

"Nope, no basement and no laundry room. No need," said Rhoda. "Whenever and wherever we take off our clothes, they disappear, then reappear clean and hung up or in the drawers. The sheets and towels are magically cleaned whenever we all leave a room. Same with the rest of the house, no chores for us, the house basically cleans itself."

"Wow," said Alexandria.

"Maybe living here won't be so bad after all," she thought. "No, I have to get out of here, I have to go, to go, go where?"

"We can cook if we want to," added Georgia, breaking in on Alexandria's thoughts. "I like to bake cookies. The kitchen will provide all the ingredients. But we don't have to worry about making meals, the kitchen cooks and the dining room serves us all by more magic."

"Wow," Alexandria said again.

"No cooking? Fantastic!" Alexandria thought. "I can hardly boil water."

"And Max even has most of the modern forms of entertainment to keep us from getting bored," Carol said.

"A nice size television that can get any channel or play any TV show or movie you want and a radio that can play any station you want, or any song. All of it by magic, like everything else. The library also will provide any book you want. And we can get any board game ever created. Just don't let Georgia be the car if we play Monopoly. She always makes engine noises when she passes Go," snickered Carol.

"Hey!" Georgia said indignantly. "Watch out for Carol, too. She likes to buy up Boardwalk and Park Place."

"Fine with me. I aim for all the railroads," Alexandria chuckled.

"No computer or telephone, though," Rhoda added.

"I don't have anyone to call anyone anyway, right? And really, who cares what's going on in the rest of the world?" Alexandria thought, now having completely lost all interest in her past friends and family.

"But of course, there's the best form of entertainment of all," Georgia said with a giggle.

"What's that?" asked Alexandria.

"Sex!" Georgia squealed.

Rhoda and Carol burst out laughing and Alexandria joined in.

"So, where should we play first?" Georgia eagerly asked.

"Max hit the pay dirt when he found her in New Orleans," Rhoda told Alexandria.

"Yeah, she can't get enough," Carol added.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't disappoint her, right?" Alexandria asked, smirking.

"Oh great," Rhoda said sarcastically, looking at Carol, "another nymphomaniac."

"Whatever will we do?" Carol replied, turning to Rhoda with a grin.

"Come on," Georgia said, grabbing Alexandria by the hand and pulling her onto one of the beds.

Alexandria happily flopped onto it. It was so soft; she practically sank into it.

Georgia got down on her knees in front of a big trunk that was next to the other bed, opened it, and started digging.

"What's that?" Alexandria asked as Carol and Rhoda walked over to the bed.

"Our toy chest," Rhoda said.

"Toy chest?"

"Yep," said Carol. "All sorts of toys: dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, feathers..."

"Ohhhhh," said Alexandria, understanding.

"What should we play with first?" Georgia asked.

"Fuck her with a strap-on as she's cuffed to the bed? Maybe tickle her tits with a feather while we shove a dildo up her ass? Oh, I know, let's clamp her nipples and fuck her with the biggest vibrator!"

"Georgia!" Rhoda cried. "Take it slow with the poor girl. Sheesh."

Rhoda climbed into the bed next to Alexandria and started running her fingers around the redhead's tits.

"Mmmmm," Alexandria sighed, laying back and enjoying the feeling.

Carol crawled up between Alexandria's legs and ran kisses up and down the inside of her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Alexandria sighed again, closing her eyes.

"Hey, wait for me!" Georgia said as she jumped and climbed onto the bed. "Alexandria, how are you at eating pussy?"

"To be honest, I have no idea, I've never done it before."

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that," Georgia said with a grin. She climbed stood up on the bed and then stepped over Alexandria so that she was standing with Alexandria's head between her legs. Alexandria opened her eyes and looked up at Georgia's cunt as the blonde slowly lowered herself down onto the redhead's face. Once Georgia was on her knees with her cunt over Alexandria's mouth, she gave the order, "Ok, start licking."

Alexandria slowly slid her tongue out of her mouth and into Georgia's muff. As she ran her tongue in and out of Georgia, Carol moved up and started to run her own tongue in and out of Alexandria's cunt and Rhoda moved from petting Alexandria's tits to sucking them while she fingered her own cunt.

"Oh yeah, you've got some talent," Georgia commented, delighted.

"MMMMM HMMMMM," Alexandria murmured as she tickled Georgia's clit while Carol continued to lick her cunt.

The four women licked and fondled each other for what seemed like hours before Georgia shuddered with an orgasm. She lifted off of Alexandria's now wet face and laid down next to her.

"Very very good," Georgia sighed, her eyes closed with bliss.

"Tha-thanks," Alexandria said, closing her eyes to enjoy a climax of her own.

Carol backed up out of Alexandria's crotch and looked at Rhoda. "They're both nappers."

"Yeah," said Rhoda as she got up off of the bed. "Come on over here, we can play quietly until they wake up."

"I think I'm going to like it here," Alexandria said softly as Georgia cuddled with her, cupping her breasts.

The last sight she saw before she shut her eyes and nodded off was Carol and Rhoda in the other bed, starting to grind their crotches together.