The Gibson Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone sat still for a moment, taking it what had just happened. The only sound was a few light whimpers from Mary as her orgasm ended.

"You stupid fuck" screamed Rose.

"I'm sorry, I went to pull out but..." he was cut off. Rose plunged her hand into Mary, scooping out as much cum as she could, she knew it was futile; but she tried anyway. With the focus away from Billy, he grabbed his clothes and bolted from the house.

It did not do his cause any good that Billy went into hiding. None of the adults knew what had happened for the first couple of months. Despite feeling horrified about what he had done Billy still could not get the images of that afternoon out of his head. He didn't need sex anymore, the memories kept his balls well drained. Then a couple of weeks later, Rose hunted him down.

Billy's Mum screamed at him to open the door, he knew who it was but couldn't risk her telling his parents. He sheepishly opened the door to reveal Rose standing on the porch with her arms crossed.

"You never called" she teased. "The results are back, you knocked her up!" Billy shushed her and went outside, closing the door behind him.

"Not so loud, my parents will hear."

"They'll find out eventually and so will mine. They'll kick her out the house; they'll call her a whore." Rose was getting upset.

"What do I need to do?"

"Just speak to her, she's really upset, she has our support but I know she'd like to speak to you."

That afternoon Billy met with Mary. They talked about what they were going to do. Even though her parents would kick her out, Mary wanted to keep the child. Billy knew this was going to be the case. Over the next couple of months they met up, talked, went to a movie or two and they soon realized that Billy accidently squirting inside her fertile womanhood was the best thing that had ever happened to them. They were in love.

Pre-empting the inevitable, Mary and Billy confessed to their parents the day before Billy went back to University. Mary went with him and stayed at the house he shared with his friends for a few months before moving in with Billy's parents in the last few weeks of her pregnancy.

Nine months after Billy accidentally came in the beautiful girl next door, she gave birth to their first daughter Sofia.

The End.

12