The Gift

Story Info
Special anniversary gift for His girl.
1.1k words
3.92
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shifts as she tries to get comfortable. The soft looking carpet digs into her knees, pressing against her calves. Her arms lightly tingle from being in position for so long, hands clasped behind her head. She lightly rotates her neck, hair brushing against her naked back. Time seems to creep by as she waits. She listens to the sounds around her, hearing intensified due to her momentary lack of sight.

Footsteps enter the room, coming closer to her. Her body responds to His touch, pussy tingling now. His fingers trace her body, down her face and across the blindfold before traveling lower and over her stomach. He chuckles as His fingers dip into her sex, finding her more than ready for Him.

A tug on her collar and she stands, blindly following His lead. She walks behind Him, His fingers never leaving her collar. Her bare feet leave the carpet, stepping onto cool tile as she enters another room. She shivers, a cool draft blowing near her face. A fan set on low turns slightly before returning to kiss her flesh with the cold once again. Another step forward and the moving air can no longer reach her. A few more steps forward and she stops, hindered by the object before her. His hand leaves her collar. He re-positions her hands behind her back. Using His own large hand to secure hers in place, He gently pushes her forward.

She feels the cool leather beneath her belly, finally realizing that she is leaning against the arm of the leather sofa. His feet kick hers apart, spreading her legs wide. Pushing further, He lowers her head to the cushions, her ass raised for His pleasure. A movement behind her, a rustle of clothing, His hand leaves her hands. A soft command to stay keeps her in place, until she feels it. His tongue dances over her clit, gently lifting and moving the ring He had pierced on her body.

She groans, pushing back against Him. The gently caresses suddenly stop and a hand smacks her ass, hard and firm. She yelps. "I told You to stay, my pet. Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No Master, I'm sorry," she whimpers, determined to obey His every command.

His mouth returns to her cunt, His teeth grazing against the ring. His mouth settles over her cunt, creating suction as He sucks on her pierced clit. She groans in pleasure, her motionless body begging for release. She gasps as she feels a finger at her ass, pushing firmly. Another groan escapes her mouth as the deep probes inside her anal passage, coating her with lube.

Her body jerks upwards, a large fleshy object pressing against her ass, pushing deeper. She pushes against it, heart racing as she tries to rationalize. The suction never leaves her cunt, tongue dipping into her folds and tasting her juices. The cock pushes deeper still, stretching her walls to accommodate its size. Her hands move, pressing against the sofa. A hard smack falls on her upturned ass, causing her to fall forward, gasping as pain flares across her flesh.

The cock stops pushing, waiting for her to adjust. She continues to whimper softly until she hears His voice. "Trust me little one."

She nods, hands clasping behind her back once more. She does trust Him. He has never given a reason not to. The tongue slides out of her cunt and begins licking her outer lips, teasing her. The cock in her ass returns to its mission and pushes deeper into her bowels, stretching her wide. Her ass clenches Him, pushing back as it tries to remove His cock. But He only groans and pushes harder, one quick thrust and she feels His balls slap against her flesh. He holds it there, cock deep inside, allowing her time to adjust.

A hand reaches forward and grabs her hair, tugging as He pulls back, cock sliding out of her ass. She whimpers, knowing what it coming. Suddenly He thrusts forward, her tits bouncing against the sofa. Pulling back, tugging her hair, then a quick thrust back inside. Her body adjusts, quickly accepting its fate. In fact, her body desires more as she pushes back against Him this time.

Teeth grasp the ring attached to her clit, tugging on it gently, reminding her of the person positioned beneath her wet cunt. She groans, a myriad of emotions filling her as she is used. Her whimpers become desperate as she feels her body nearing the edge, climax building quickly.

"Oh please Master, please may I cum?"

"Not yet my slut, not yet," His words softly caress her, even though they were not what she wanted to hear. She holds back, biting her bottom lip as her torment continues. Hands suddenly grip her thighs, parting her even further, not allowing her to tighten over the cock inside her ass. His thrusts become faster, grunts of pleasure accompanying every slap of His balls against her flesh, the sounds driving her closer and closer as she tries not to cum.

Suddenly her cunt feels bare, the mouth leaving it. She whimpers, needing the touch to send her over the edge. The shaft in her ass explodes, filling her with seed. Grunts and groans fill the air, blending in harmony, her groans begging for release while His grunts show His satisfaction. His seed spills out of her bowels as His softening cock slides free. She groans with need, pushing back, searching for her own release. A hand suddenly smacks her cunt, pain flaring thru her body as she yelps loudly.

Her Master's voice, calm yet firm, "I thought I told you to stay, my pet."

She whimpers a 'yes Master' and remains motionless, listening, the fan in the background making the only noticeable noise. Suddenly fingers enter her cunt, thrusting against her g-spot and bringing her back to the edge. A word from her Master, permission granted, and she cries out, cumming hard on the digits within.

His hand smacks her ass, warming it as she cums, sending her flying once more. A few more smacks and her ass burns, her body coming down from its high. She pants lightly, moaning as the fingers leave her cunt. A sound reaches her ears. Someone is sucking the wet fingers, cleaning them.

Master grips her arms, helping her stand back up. She rotates her neck, stretching a bit from being in position for so long. His hands caress her face before His lips touch hers, His kiss gentle as He lifts the blindfold from her eyes. She blinks a few times, adjusting to the dim light of the room. He steps back, allowing her to see the girl on the floor, kneeling in submission. She looks at Master, surprised.

"Happy Anniversary, my Love. I hope you like her."

She smiles with glee, throwing her arms around her Master and kissing Him passionately. She giggles as she pulls back. "Yes Master, I'm sure we will."