The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mortified and fled into the house. Juan just smiled that big white smile and went back to work.What impertinence he had and I gushed like a schoolgirl. Oh my God. If Jack ever knew! After his second and third visits, she had masturbated to his image in the bedroom.

"She wants to do this, Juan. She's very excited by a pool table fantasy. She wants to be fucked and now and she knows it's you. Go do it on top of the pool table. She likes the click of the pool balls so knock some around now and then. She'll cum very quickly. Let her recover and fuck her again if she'll let you. I'm sure she will. There might even be a third time. Leave it up to her. Don't hurt her under any circumstances or I'll kill you. Comprendo? But she may want it a little rough. She feels desperate for sexual release right now."

"When she's done, cover her with the blanket again and come back here. I'll pay you then."

Jack turned on cable news on the TV to muffle anything from downstairs and waited.

He watched Juan go down the stairs. He had been cleaning their swimming pool all summer. The pool cleaning service he hired has sent him out. He was a good looking young man and he had seen Jill admire him. She said he was cute, but Jack had seen the look in her eyes and knew she was very attracted to him. He had also seen him look at her secretly.

It was not important. They were faithful to each other, but they were honest and knew each other extremely well. He had confided in her about his own loves and affairs and she had done the same. The openness and honesty had brought them closer together. On one occasion they had swapped partners, with everyone's consent and they had talked about it between themselves afterwards.

It was not inconceivable that he might make her this gift, but she had been surprised and pleased. She had seemed a little reluctant to admit Juan's attraction to her a few minutes ago. She had hesitated. He thought that was because she did not want to appear too eager at the risk of his feelings, and he appreciated her thoughtfulness.

By the time she heard footsteps coming down the stairs (Let them be Juan's, please), she had decided to accept Jack's gift and she found herself wanting him almost painfully and nervous about the encounter.

The door opened and he entered, the same Juan she expected, (Oh my, he is gorgeous) wearing only cutoffs and sneakers and that white smile, but the smile was not bold as before but shy, and his stride tentative. He paused near the doorway.He is nervous. My beautiful Mexican boy is nervous.She motioned him over to her and he came slowly, but when next to her he leaned over and kissed her, supporting his body with his hands.

She kissed him back, putting her hands first on the sides of his head, then letting them slide down to his bare chest. Breaking his kiss, she slid over on the pool table and patted the empty space beside her. He slid onto the table next to her and they embraced once more.

He pulled the blanket off her body and suddenly it was naked skin moving against naked skin. She didn't want to fool around. This was not a love affair. She wanted that wonderful hard body on and in her and she wanted it now.

She fumbled with the belt on his cutoffs and had to unbuckle it himself, but she pulled his pants down as far as she could reach. His shorts are tight and blue with a prominent bulge in front. She loves to see that bulge through tight shorts, but he didn't know that (like Jack would have) and he slipped them off fast.

She is surprised by his cock...by how hard and erect it is. It seems to point to the ceiling and almost touches his belly it is so vertical.Oh my lord. What is that going to feel like up in my tunnel?

She found out quickly enough because he wanted it in her without delay and she did too. The steep angle made it hurt going in. He hit her clit twice before he got it lined up but it made her tingle, a pleasant hurt, a special symbol just of him she imagined, smiling to herself.

His cock put tremendous pressure on the top wall of her tunnel. It was hard to bend down. It tried to stretch her in new ways. It hurt for a while and she winced and he stopped but she pulled his ass down to her hard and pushed him on. Maybe it hit her G-spot she thought and did not leave it.

She began to feel engorged, swollen from the inside, not just the outside. She wanted to pee but didn't and then that feeling died away and she felt the climb to orgasm seize her and she could not pace it like usual. Her stomach muscles tightened painfully over and over again and then released. The intensity almost made her pass out and she ached so wondrously, she was afraid that she was really dying. She heard herself scream. Then she heard herself sob with the real tears of total release.

She lay beneath him, feeling only some of his weight with his skin against hers almost everywhere. She stretched her legs out as best she could, hooking her feet around his legs to feel more of his body against hers. Not only speechless, she also felt thoughtless. Juan shifted his weight slightly as if to breathe more freely and she felt the full length of his cock, still hard and still tight against the top of her tunnel.Thank God. I need more now.

She moved against him, encouraging him to start again. The upper wall of her vagina was sore from being rubbed so much, but there was pleasure there too. She would willingly accept the pain for the pleasure and she wanted him to fuck her hard and fast this time. Juan obliged and she came again, less intense but he followed her quickly. His spasms and jerks aggravated her still sore wall but the good feeling was still there.

She had forgotten how much cum a vigorous, young man was capable of. He jerked and pumped and released into her over and over until she was full of his cum and she could feel it leaking out down her thighs. She did not even want a third fuck.

She closed her eyes and listened to Juan getting dressed and then he was out the door. She felt so sleepy, and let herself drift off.

It was a little over an hour when he heard footsteps on the stairs and saw Juan return.

"You are a very lucky hombre. She is a wonderful woman."

"I don't want to see you around here again, Juan. Comprendo amigo?"

He paid Juan and watched him leave. Then he hurried back downstairs to her.

She was still lying on the pool table, covered by a blanket and she seemed to be asleep. He lifted her off the table. She was naked of course and her body was wet from the day's tensions and sweat. She had sticky, drying cum all over between her legs. She looked tired, vulnerable and helpless now.Had it just been too much?

He covered her again and carried her upstairs to their bedroom where he tucked her between the sheets and lay down beside her, watching her sleep. He fell asleep himself and was awakened by her body flattened against him and her lips whispering in his ear.

"I can never thank you enough...never ...never ever. You have no idea how good all that was. I'll tell you though, soon. I want you to know how happy you made me today. I can never forget it. I love you so much you'll never know, Jack."

But I want both men now,and Juan had written his cell phone number above her ass in red...using her lipstick.

12