The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers

"But..." Dad floundered for the words and all that came out was, "You. Are. My. Daughter!"

As snappy comebacks go, that was definitely lame. Not even in the running, really. His resolve, I realized, was starting to corrode and I found myself somewhat invested in- what? Convincing my father to breed me? Or was I just playing Devil's Advocate for the thrill of it? The lines in my own mind were blurring so fast that I couldn't keep up, so I just charged ahead and said whatever came to mind, hoping that what came out with be my honest truth. "No, Dad. I mean, yes, I AM your daughter. But I am also a fertile young woman, capable of bearing a child and I'd cheerfully do so... for you. Since Mom isn't here, and I'm the next best thing to her, all I can do is at least make the offer. The rest is up to you." I pointed at his plate of spaghetti. "Your dinner's getting cold, Daddy."

With that, I just stood up and left the room, grabbing my own plate as I walked away, and headed straight for my bedroom. I could feel my father's eyes watching me in stunned silence as I left and felt a soft tingle in my pussy as I realized that he was actually staring at my ass. What the hell had I just done?

----

After finishing my own plate of spaghetti in my room, I tried to relax by reading a book. I loved my father, but I didn't really want to be around him just then. At the same time, though, I did. I wanted to continue our discussion and find out where his head was at with the whole thing. But I knew that, if I pried, he'd just clam up and get stubborn. Whatever his true feelings were on the subject, he'd have to work them out on his own. Meanwhile, though, I was getting more and more aroused at the idea. I was also getting confused. My head was screaming at me about Society's rules while my heart was beating the drum of love for my father. And thinking of my father, making him happy, naturally took my mind, against its will almost, towards thoughts of sexual happiness. After having seen the weapon he hides in his pants, it was difficult to NOT think about it, about him. I'd slept with a few boys my own age before, so I knew what a penis looked like. Or, rather, what they should look like. Dad's was a monster compared to the ones attached to the boys I'd been with previously. Even when it was spent and useless, it looked like it would fill every part of me. I could only imagine how impressive it was when it was at full mast.

At first I felt a little weird and guilty that I was seriously objectifying my father's cock, the same one that had helped to give me life. But, after awhile, the fact of our biological relationship had become a footnote that merely underscored my curiosity and, yes, lust. I wanted, more and more, to feel that huge tool sliding in my depths, if only to know how it felt. A few of my girlfriends had enjoyed the experience of a large cock and they all uniformly raved about how complete it made them feel. Dammit, I wanted to feel that complete, too! And there I was, living under the same roof with a man that I adored and loved deeply, who was also endowed with a cock that would make all of my girlfriends drool with envy. That Dad is handsome didn't hurt matters any- every single female friend I had regularly reminded me of how hot Dad is. I never admitted as much to any of them, but I didn't disagree. If Dad wanted, if he wasn't still so heartbroken over Mom's death, he could pretty much have any woman he wanted, young or old. And, now, that included me. I can't decide if I was shocked or overjoyed when I finally admitted to myself that being impregnated by my own father was something that I wanted as much for myself as I wanted it for him. Shocked or overjoyed... but, to my amazement, I felt no guilt at the prospect.

And so it was, with my guilt pushed to the backburner and my lust blazing at the fore, I put my book aside and started to masturbate, thinking about my father. I won't go over the details of my masturbatory session- that's all pretty self-explanatory- but I found it remarkable that I got my cum much quicker than usual. Maybe it was the fact that it was a new fantasy or that there was the forbidden fruit element to it, I don't know, but once my motor got running with the mental image of my father trying to breed me, it was like my lust went into overdrive and just took over everything. Not only did my orgasm come on quicker than ever before, but it had totally consumed me. It took every ounce of self control to not scream out "DADDY!" as I reached my peak, but I somehow managed it. If I hadn't, Dad would most definitely have come bursting through my bedroom door in a panic only to find me lustfully begging him to do what I could only fantasize about. With a mastubatory orgasm of that magnitude, I decided that the fantasy of my father breeding me definitely had an addictive quality- I could get used to feeling that good after jilling off!

When my orgasm finally abated, I stripped off my newly-cum-drenched clothing and replaced it with a simple t-shirt. Of course, and the irony of this wasn't lost on me, the shirt happened to be one of Dad's that I had stolen months before and claimed for myself. After several washings his scent had long-since disappeared from the shirt, but there was a sort of kinky knowledge that I was actually wearing HIS shirt after having just cum while thinking about him fucking me. Before I got myself all hot and bothered again, I got back into the book I'd been reading earlier and just tried to forget about life for awhile.

About an hour later, Dad knocked softly on my door. "Natalie? You in there?"

I was still in the t-shirt, with nothing else on underneath, but otherwise decent. I put the book down. "Yeah, Dad. Come on in."

Dad opened the door and approached my bed. He just stared at me silently for a few seconds, so I silently waited for him to speak. After all, he was the one knocking on my door, right?

Finally he said, "I've given some thought to your... offer."

I felt one delicate eyebrow drift up on my forehead. "...and?"

My father drew in his breath and then said, "If we do this, I'm going to need to get REAL drunk."

Well! That was the LAST thing I wanted! Dad had been hitting the sauce a little TOO much over the last year. Adding more was the exact opposite direction I wanted to go in. So I laughed lightly. "No you aren't, Daddy. Besides, if you get drunk, wouldn't that just ruin things? I mean, I know you're not OLD-old, but at your age, drinking before sex isn't very smart, is it? You might not be able to even get it up."

Dad held his hand over his eyes in embarrassment at even having this discussion. "You're taking this a lot better than I expected," he said with his eyes still covered.

"Of course I am, silly," I replied. "It was MY idea in the first place!"

Dad dropped his hand and looked at me with naked mortification. "But you don't have to be so RELAXED about it! I mean, I'm your father, for Christ's sake!"

I gave him a reproachful look. "Daddy... you're more than just my father, okay? You're a handsome man, too. All of my friends tell me all the time how sexy you are, how they'd jump you in a heartbeat if they could. I can't say that I disagree with them, objectively speaking. You're my Dad, yeah, but you're hot. And it's only sex."

"Sex with the intent of getting you pregnant. By ME," he emphasized. "I... still think I'd need a lot of liquid courage for this... arrangement."

I sat upright suddenly. "Not on your life, Daddy! When we do it, I want you to be completely aware of what's happening. No passing out on top of me in a drunken stupor, thankyouverymuch! The last thing I want is for you to cum inside of me and then pass out with me under you, in the middle of the wet spot."

"Geez, Natalie!" he gasped. "Do you HAVE to put it like that?"

"Dad, the sooner you get hip to the fact that I'm not a little girl anymore, the better off we'll both be. I'm only 19, but I'm still a woman. Look- I've HAD sex, okay? We both know it. I'm in college and pretty much taking care of everything around the house. I'm grown up now, Daddy. And this is a VERY grown-up kind of thing we're talking about, isn't it?"

"But you don't have to be so brazen about it, Sweetheart. I'm having a hard enough time coming to grips with this on my own without worrying about how it might screw your head up, too!"

"Like I said, Dad," I replied with a shrug, "it was MY idea to begin with. I've made my decision to do anything I can to make you happy. Even if that means having sex with you, letting you impregnate me and bearing your next child. I know exactly what I'm doing here and I'm completely, totally, one-hundred-percent okay with it." With just a fraction of a second's worth of pause, I searched myself within and discovered that every word of that was absolutely true. I was thrilled at the prospect of letting my father get me pregnant! I had broken up with my last boyfriend three months before and had quit taking my birth control since I wasn't having sex. And Mom came from a long line of extremely fertile women- there was every good chance that Dad would knock me up on the first attempt and I was more than ready to help him try!

Dad fixed me with a skeptical expression. "...really?"

"Really," I said with a nod. "Believe me, Dad, I've given it a lot of thought. I really and truly am okay with this. But only if you are and only with you. I wouldn't want to make a baby with anyone else right now. But with you? Well, I've already seen how good a father you can be."

Dad took a deep, calming breath. "Okay. In that case.. I can't believe I'm about to say this... but, in that case, when you know you're ovulating, let me know and we... we'll see what happens."

"Deal," I said without missing a beat. I then got up on my knees and gave my father a quick peck on the cheek. As he started to leave, though, I stopped him. "Daddy?" He turned around and looked at me quizzically. I pulled my t-shirt off in one, swift motion, exposing my naked body to him. I wondered, for a split-second, if he appreciated just how much I looked like that porn actress after all. "Guess who's ovulating?"

My father's jaw dropped open in surprised yet again. "NOW?" he said with disbelief. And I'm sure that the disbelief was genuine, but he didn't take is eyes off my nude form even to blink. My father knows a good thing when he sees it!

I simply nodded, feeling the ringlets of my brown hair dance across my shoulders and breasts, enjoying the tickling sensation of it. "My period ended five days ago, Daddy. And I haven't taken any birth control since Jeff and I broke up. I'm as fertile as a turtle, as Mom would say. Come to your little girl, Daddy, and let's make a baby!"

Dad's reaction was immediate. I could see the tent forming in his sweat pants and it was growing faster with each passing second. The inner debate that he was having was writ large on his face, which contorted and twisted with each thought. The struggle within must have been difficult indeed, but ultimately futile. Dad is, after all, a man. And what man could refuse a beautiful, nubile young woman pointedly asking him to breed her? My father certainly couldn't. What for all of his misgivings and protests and concerns, his lust had prevailed and he pulled off his own t-shirt swiftly. The look of sexual hunger and lust in his eyes was unmistakable. This man, whoever he was, was not my daddy anymore. But he wasn't the wreck of a man I'd been living with for the previous year, either. This man, with whom I shared a genetic bond, was suddenly an animal driven by lust and pent-up frustration and he could no more help himself than a raging, rutting bull.

He got closer to my bed, his fingers hooked in the elastic band of his sweat pants and boxer briefs, and he said, "Sweetheart, this is your last chance to change your mind. I haven't had sex since your mother died and even though I'm your father, I DO have my limits. If we go down this path, we can't come back from it. Are you SURE you're ready for this?"

I looked up at him with big, round eyes. "What?" I asked. "For you to impregnate me? To feel your sperm swimming around inside my body, trying to fertilize my eggs?" I flipped over and got onto my hands and knees, showing him my wet and swollen pussy, and looked over my shoulder at him. "Dad, I'm so ready for this that I don't even need any foreplay."

And that, as they say, was the straw that broke the camel's back. My father's resolve crumbled like a house of cards. In one, swift motion he pushed his sweat pants and underwear down to his ankles, grabbed his extremely hard cock with one hand and crooked his other hand under my hip. I continued to watch his face as he looked down at my small, waiting pussy and rubbed the head of his swollen penis against my opening. Without waiting another second, he slowly slid his large babymaker inside the folds of my drenched pussylips and buried himself as deeply inside of me as he could.

The feeling of my father's monster cock pushing deep into me was beyond thrilling! I felt every inch of his long, thick shaft as his cockhead plunged down my canal, stretching me as I'd never been before. Even though it took only a few seconds before his pelvis met my ass cheeks, it seemed like it took forever. And when our bodies finally did meet, I could feel his hardness penetrate so deeply in my body that my cervical ring barely stood as a barrier against his invasion. My body shuddered in response to the sensation of him being seated directly inside my womb, the place where his life-giving seed, the very seed that had created ME, would be planted and our baby would soon grow. Oh, what a delicious thought that was! My father was going to create life anew in his only daughter!

I let out a long, low moan of pleasure as he stayed motionless inside me for a moment, letting me adjust to his length and girth. "Ohhhhh, yesssss!" I hissed pleasurably.

"Oh, fuck, Natalie!" he gasped. "You're so fucking tight!"

"That's right, Daddy," I replied as my hips tentatively wiggled. I could feel his bulging cockhead shift around inside my womb when I did that and we both shuddered at the feeling of it. "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours and don't stop until you cum as deep inside me as you can!"

Dad smiled wolfishly at me and then refocused his gaze on the place where we were joined. "I can't believe I'm fucking my little girl." He slowly withdrew his cock until only the head of it was buried inside me.

"Believe it, Daddy," I purred as I crossed my arms on the bedspread and laid my head down on them, crushing my heaving breasts against the fabric and pushing my ass higher into the air. "You're not only going to fuck me, you're going to give me your baby. You're going to shoot your sperm deep inside me and get your daughter pregnant. Mom was taken from us, Dad, but I'm not going anywhere. If it'll make you happy, believe me, I'll give you as many babies as we can handle. You gave me life; now it's time to plant another life inside me!" With that, I pushed myself back onto his fat cock until my ass once again was pressed up against his thighs.

"Fffffuck," my father hissed. He didn't say much more as he took control of the situation and started to fuck my body in earnest. With both hands holding tightly onto my hips, Daddy thrust in and out of my pussy like a man possessed of a single purpose. For several long moments, I luxuriated in the feelings of his huge member as it ravaged my deepest core again and again.

"God, Daddy," I shouted out as his pace increased. "You're fucking me so good! Tell me when you're ready to cum, Daddy. Tell me when you're ready to knock your little girl up so that I can cum with you!"

My father's thrusts became more insistent with the passing of every moment. His thighs started to slap into the backs of mine while the crescendo grew to a fever pitch. After a few more minutes of pummeling my cum-hungry pussy, he gasped out, "Natalie, I'm about to cum!"

"So am I, Daddy!" I said breathlessly. I pushed myself up on my hands, my breasts and nipples already over stimulated from brushing back and forth on my bed cover, and looked back him once again. "Do it! Cum inside me, Daddy. Fill me with your cum and get me pregnant!"

Dad pushed in one last time, as far as he could get inside of me. I felt his cockhead once again force its way past my cervix even as it started to swell with its impending release. Suddenly Dad stiffened and let out a strangled cry of victory as his sperm was injected in my deepest chasm. He shook and thrummed with each volley of cum that was launched into my womb and I gasped as I felt each hot slug splash against my uterine walls. My father scalded me with his cum, his hips bucking repeatedly, until he finally slumped over my back. His breath was hot and heavy as it fell on my neck.

We stayed like that for several seconds, just catching our breath, until I felt him stir again. His strength regained, he slowly pulled his long cock out of my cum-filled pussy and sat back on his haunches. I quickly turned over and looked at him while spreading my thighs. Both our eyes drifted down to where we'd both been joined and we watched as a massive amount of his cum started to drool out of my rosy pussy.

"Jesus, Daddy!" I exclaimed. "Look at all this cum! Even after earlier today, you were still backed up, weren't you?"

My father stared in wonder at the evidence of our coupling. "I can't believe we just did this," he said quietly

I giggled at that. "Believe it, Daddy. And if it doesn't take this time, we'll keep trying. I'll be good to go for at least another day, maybe two!" I glanced down at my pussy once again. "Go, little guys! Go! Find my egg!"

Apparently that was more than my father could handle any more. "Aw, geez," he said as he started to get up off my bed like he'd been struck by a cattle prod. "I... I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay," I said, my sex-crazed eyes still affixed to the mess between my thighs. I leaned back and arched my hips upward, hoping that the new position would prevent any more of my father's cum from leaking out. "I'm just gonna stay here and let it all soak in for awhile." As he started to leave the room, I called after him. "Hey, Daddy? I love you!"

Dad just stood there and stared at me for a long second before he said, "I... I love you, too, Natalie. God help me, I love you, too."

----

The next morning I woke up alone in my bed feeling very well-rested. I hadn't slept that well in ages, it seemed. As my dream-addled mind caught up with the rest of me, I remembered what had happened between my father and I the night before. I was a little disappointed that, after his shower, he hadn't come back, but since I was already asleep by then, I guess it was okay. He probably just didn't want to disturb me and needed to come to grips with what we'd done on his own. I'd heard of post-coital guilt, but I figured that, like any kind of guilt, it would have to be something he came to terms with in his own time. I made my way into my bathroom and, before doing anything else, pulled out a home-pregnancy test kit from under the sink. Any sane teenage girl, whether she's on birth control or not, should have one at the ready, just in case. After a few minutes of going through the prescribed ritual dictated by the kit's instruction booklet, I quickly learned that last night's romp with my father hadn't been as successful as I would've liked.

Oh well, I reasoned to myself. Can't say that I didn't enjoy it. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

I didn't even bother to get dressed as I went downstairs to join my father, who I could hear was already moving around in the kitchen. Sure enough, I found him at the sink, washing last night's dishes. He looked so cute in his boxers and t-shirt. I snuck up behind him and, without giving him any kind of warning, wrapped my arms lovingly around his broad chest. "Good morning, Daddy!" I cooed into his ear.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers