The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,770 Followers

Dad stiffened when he felt me embrace him and accidentally dropped a plate (it didn't break, thankfully), but he relaxed when he heard my voice. "Natalie! Hi! Uhm...good morning. How are you, uhm, feeling?"

"I'm feeling great, Daddy, thank you," I told him. "I haven't slept like that in a long while."

Dad was still putting off those awkward vibes. "That's... yeah, uhm, that's good."

I stepped away from him and crossed my arms under my large, naked breasts. "Look, Dad, you don't have to be all weird and stuff, okay?"

Dad turned around and, when he saw that I was standing naked in front of him, paused for a moment to let that sink in. "You... you're really okay with... with last night? With what I did to you?"

"I told you," I answered with a shrug. "I'm perfectly fine with it. It was wonderful. YOU were wonderful. And you didn't do anything TO me. I encouraged you to let me help you be happy. Did YOU sleep okay?"

"I have to admit, yes, I slept like a baby for the first time in... God, I don't know how long. Not since..."

"Not since before Mom died. I know. It's okay, Daddy. You didn't break me or anything. I'm still your little girl." I gave him a hug, pressing my soft tits against his chest and said into his ear, "And still not pregnant."

Dad pulled back from the hug. "You- oh."

"I took a home-pregnancy test a few minutes ago," I told him. "It came up negative."

"I... see..." Yep, that's my dad. The brilliant conversationalist.

"So... I woke up and heard you down here, and I figured I'd see what you're up to. After taking a shower, of course. It took forever to get all of your cum from last night out of my pussy, by the way. And I'm gonna have to wash my sheets soon. So what're you doin' today?"

Dad's cheeks flushed when I mentioned his cum. "Me? Oh. Uhm. Just, y'know, doing the dishes. From last night. And stuff."

I smirked at him playfully, already feeling my arousal for this wonderful, goofy man I called father start to grow. Even when he was being bashful, it was hard to resist him! "I can see that," I said. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"N-no, nothing yet. You hungry? I could make-"

"Maybe in a little bit," I said, cutting him off and stepping closer to him. "I was thinking, maybe, we could take another crack at it."

"Yeah, but- now?"

"Absolutely!" I replied with an emphatic nod. "I'm not going to be ovulating forever, Daddy. We might be able to do it one or two more times before... well, before any other attempts would just be practice. But I could live with some practice, too."

"But NOW? HERE?"

I started kissing the underside of his jawline and caressed his chest and arms seductively. "No time like the present, right? To be honest, it was the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up." I got down on my knees and pulled my father's already-hardening cock out, stroking it softly. As I lavished my attention to the same penis that made me, it became firmer as I started to kiss along the shaft. "Mmmmm... just thinking about it... it felt wonderful, you know, Daddy. Feeling you cum inside me, trying to make me pregnant. At first I was just going to be doing it for you, to make you happy, but now... I think, now, I might want it more than you do."

"No. No! I- I definitely want it, Sweetheart," my father protested as he looked down at me starting to give him a blowjob. "It's still just taking a bit of getting used to. That's all. I mean, yesterday you were just my beautiful little girl, but last night... and now, you're..."

I pulled my lips off his cock with a soft pop and said, "So you liked it last night, Daddy? [suck] You liked filling your little girl's pussy full of your sperm? [suck] Trying to knock her up? [suck] Trying to plant a little brother or sister inside of me?"

Dad's eyes practically rolled into the back of his head as the sensations I gave him and the words I uttered pounded into his brain. "Jesus Christ, Natalie! You're killing me! Where- where did you get all of this from?"

Once again releasing his cock from my mouth, I said, "Yesterday, when you were passed out after jacking off, I happened to notice the porn you were watching, Daddy. The woman on the screen, she looked an awful lot like me."

"Your mother," Dad protested weakly. "She... she looks like your mother."

I downgraded my treatment of his cock to a handjob and gave him a skeptical look. "Mom was 34, Dad. That girl on the screen? She barely looked 18. And I'm 19."

Dad's breathing got heavier. "She was... the closest match to your mother that I could find," he said lamely.

"So why was she screaming for her daddy to fuck her? I mean, that IS what she was saying, wasn't it? Like, 'Fuck me, Daddy! Oh, God, your cock feels so good! Fuck me till you cum, Daddy!' Like that? Like I was saying last night?"

My father was at a loss for words. "I..."

I let go of my father's cock, stood, turned around and bent over the chopping block. When I was in the ideal position for him to take me right then and there, I pulled one of my ass cheeks aside and looked back at him. "Would you like that, Daddy? Would you like me to scream out for you as you fill my pussy with your sperm again?"

Dad was visibly flustered and looked helpless to make a coherent decision about anything, let alone string together enough words to make a full sentence. "Natalie, I- I just-"

"Come on, Daddy," I interrupted encouragingly. "I'm waiting for you. Don't you want to fuck your little girl, Daddy? Please? I want you to. I want you to get your big, fat cock and bury it inside me from behind. I want you fuck me, Daddy. I want my father's thick cock to spew as much babybatter into me as possible. I WANT you to get me pregnant, Daddy."

The look of unrestrained lust suddenly blazed to life in my father's eyes and he shoved his shorts down around his ankles all the way. He made a fist around his cock and aimed it at my exposed pussy while pushing the small of my back flat with his other hand. "Oh, fuck it! Okay, Sweetheart! Daddy's gonna get you pregnant if it's the last thing I do!"

He didn't make me wait as he plunged his thickness into me. With an almost primal growl, he said, "Is this what you wanted, Sweetheart?"

"Yes!" I cried out. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your baby into me!"

He pounded me mercilessly from behind for minutes on end and the only sound in the kitchen was that of our flesh frantically slapping together. "I'm getting close, Natalie," he warned me. "Daddy's going to cum inside you again and I've got a big load saved up from last night!"

Hearing that almost sent me over the edge of erotic bliss and I howled with the sinful delight of it. "I want it, Daddy!" I told him as I desperately pushed back at his thrusting hips. "Fill me with your seed!"

"Your wish-" he grunted loudly, "Is my command!" He pushed forcefully into my small, teenage pussy once more as far as he could go and I felt his cock expand inside me. We both froze as jets of his babybatter flooded my inner chamber over and over again, each blast of his virile, incestuous sperm coming to rest within my body. When he was done, he fell back against the sink counter and breathed heavily.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe... that was.."

I turned around on shaky legs and we both watched as my father's cum oozed out of me. "Spectacular," I said for him. I looked up at my daddy's flushed, sweaty face and smiled. "We'll give it a few hours to settle in, see if it takes root. If it doesn't... well... there's always lunchtime." I leaned over to him and kissed my father full on the lips for the first time as his lover. The taste of him was strong on my lips and our tongues danced around the taboo expression of love and lust. When our lips parted, I breathlessly told him, "I love you, Daddy." Then I scampered away to my bedroom, where I expected to lay back on my bed with my hips held high in the air once more, hoping that the seed he'd planted within my womb would indeed take root.

----

Later that day, long after I'd gotten a real breakfast and had made my bed, I once again broke out my test kit. I had two more packets left in the box and hoped that I'd be able to put them to good use before the day was out. Unfortunately, our second attempt didn't work, either. Oh, well. You know what they say about the third time: it's a charm, right?

I'd spent the entire morning naked and, I have to say, it was liberating. Now that we were having sex and trying to make a baby, I didn't see any reason in being clothed when I was at home alone with my father. I mean, what would be the point? Until I got pregnant, I wanted to make sure that I was ready for Dad at any moment, even if he might need some coaxing every now and then. With my ovulation cycle so close to ending, every second counted and time spent in getting undressed was time lost.

I went downstairs and found Dad in the living room, watching sports on TV. I walked boldly into the room, still naked, and sat down next to him in such a way that he'd have to be blind to ignore me. "Hello, Daddy! I got some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"

My father sighed deeply, but his eyes were already drinking my nakedness in wolfishly. I found it remarkable that, in so short a time, he seemed to be getting used to the idea of seeing me naked around the house. "I always prefer to get the bad news out of the way first, Sweetheart. You know that. So hit me."

I gently patted my tummy. "I'm STILL not pregnant."

"...okay," my father said carefully. "So what's the good news?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure that I've got at least another few hours before my ovulation cycle is over. Wanna see if the third time 'round is the winner?" I gave him a hopeful, playful look and smiled sweetly at him.

Dad, as usual, was caught by surprise at my timing. "Now? But I just sat down to-"

"Tick-tock, tick-tock, Daddy. It's now or we'll have to wait until next month. Although, if this one doesn't take, we can have a lot of fun getting some practice in..."

"Uhm, Natalie... about this 'practice' you keep mentioning... are you sure that's such a good idea? I mean, I get it when you're ovulating. But... I just don't know if we should be doing this-"

I cut him off again and fixed him with a stern look. "Daddy. Really? Are you going to sit there and honestly tell me that you DON'T enjoy fucking me? HONESTLY?"

"Well that's just it, honey," he answered plaintively. "I DO like fucking you! I'm afraid that I might like it TOO much!"

"I'm not," I said simply.

"Not liking it?"

"No, silly!" I said with exasperation. "I'm not afraid of you liking it too much! I'M having a blast! This whole incest thing... I didn't know just how exciting it could be until we tried it. I have a couple of friends who've done it and they swear by it... but, WOW, did they understate things! Having sex with my handsome, loving father is out of this world! Best sex I've EVER had! A thousand horses couldn't drag me away from this house as long as you're in it and ready to breed me!"

Dad, of course, was slow on the up-take. "...and you don't want to stop?"

"Never," I said quickly. "I want to keep this going for as long as we can."

"Until you find some boy," said Dad. "I mean, you ARE in college and I'm sure that some guy your age would-"

God, my father can be a real idiot sometimes! "Silly Daddy. No BOY is ever going to compare to you! Just like no other woman will ever be able to take Mom's place... except maybe me."

Dad shook his head in amazement. "I just can't believe that, yesterday, you were my good little girl. But today you're-"

"Daddy's little cum-dump?" I supplied helpfully. "Try not to think of it that way, Daddy. Think of it more like a gift. A very special gift that only I can give, the only part of Mom left in this world. Together, Daddy, we'll make more beautiful children."

"More?" Dad asked with a visible gulp.

"Only if we're lucky... and speaking of lucky, I think it's time to see if we can hit the jackpot before it's too late. Now's the best chance we'll have for another nineteen days before I can get pregnant again. Let's make you a daddy again." I started to lean in toward him for a kiss.

"Do you think this time might do the trick?" he asked as he took me in his arms, the TV now completely forgotten and relegated to nothing but background noise to our impending breeding session.

"I hope so, Daddy," I said as I wrapped my hands behind his neck and leaned back, pulling him down to the couch with me. "But, at the same time, I kind of hope not." He gave me a curious look. "I mean, we're gonna need a LOT of practice to get it right if it doesn't work this time. Right?"

My father smiled deviantly at that thought. "Practice, practice, practice," he said and then he grew solemn even as I worked my hands down and started to unbuckle his pants. "Thank you, my lovely daughter, for giving yourself to me like this."

I pushed his pants over his hips and started to stroke his long, stiff penis. "Anytime, Daddy. And... I really mean that: anytime. Any place, any time, any circumstance... anytime you want to fill me with your sperm, you just go right on ahead. Bend me over the couch, throw me on the bed, take me on the floor, have me in the shower- all I want is for you to be happy, Daddy. And to make you a father again."

As my father's large, throbbing cock began to fill my small, welcoming pussy, he said, "I love you, Sweetheart!"

"I love you, too, Daddy!"

Turns out that, yeah, the third time IS the charm!

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,770 Followers