The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,649 Followers

"I'm slipping a card under the door." I saw an envelope begin to appear. "It's from Mary." Ever have one of those moments where a chill rattles so hard through your body you feel a bit ill. This was one of those times. I looked down at the blue envelope and saw my name written in Mary's hand. I was afraid to pick it up. What kind of trick was this? "I'm sorry Doug, it was a stupid bet." I could hear defeat in Cathy's voice. "Just read the card so you don't call the police on me."

I lifted the envelope and pulled out a birthday card. Inside the cover was a handwritten note.

My dearest Doug,

You are the best thing to ever happen to me. It hurts me deeply that my body has changed with age. I know you miss us in bed. I know I have avoided the issue and left you frustrated. It is not my love that changed, it is only my body that has betrayed us. The doctor has told me that my interest may return, but I have made you wait too long.

As strange as it seems, Cathy is my birthday present to you. I want you to enjoy being with her and bring your heart back to me. I just can't allow you to be without anymore. It hurts me too much.

With all my love,

Mary

Shocked, I opened the door and swerved back into the room knowing Cathy would follow. I plopped down on the bed with tears in my eyes. How did I let Mary think I was that desperate? Why did she think she had to do this for me? I would never leave her over sex. I heard the faucet go on in the bathroom and Cathy entered shortly with a glass of water which she handed to me.

"You better drink some water." She sounded like a different person. "I'm sorry I got you plastered, but you weren't taking the bait." I was only half understanding what she was saying. My head was swimming as I drank some of the water, and spilled some on my leg.

"What's..what's going on." The room was spinning a bit. I wondered if my marriage was damaged. I wish Mary was here.

"Your wife hired me as a sort of surrogate." Cathy sat down next to me. "She told me it would be difficult to get you to agree, but she was adamant that you needed this." She rubbed my back as a mother would a sick child. I took and spilled another sip of water. "I got cocky and said I didn't need the card to get a man in bed. She said I would, and I bet double or nothing that I could." Her voice became more soothing. "Until you, I've never had a problem getting a man naked. I really thought I had you during the dance." She was slowly shaking her head. "I'm sorry for that last triple scotch. I was getting desperate when I saw you didn't go back to the private corner."

"I fucked everything up." I meant my marriage. I was worried that I had put too much pressure on Mary. "I got to get home." I started to stand, but my legs weren't working right. The glass of water wasn't in my hand anymore and I didn't know where it went. I feel backward on the bed and knew I wasn't going anywhere now. My eyes closed and I didn't want to open them again.

"Shhh, you aren't going anywhere tonight." I felt myself being dragged more onto the bed. Cathy removed my shoes and put a pillow under my head.

"I .. calls Mary." I barely understood it myself. Something was not right and I needed to call her. To tell her it doesn't matter. I only need her. I didn't know where my phone was and the hotel phone was way over on the night stand. I was drifting out.

"Hi this is Cathy." Cathy was speaking to someone. I couldn't open my eyes to see. "Ahh no, he is kind of passed out." There was a pause. "I don't think this is working like you wanted it to. Granted it he is pretty drunk, but I think he's scared he is losing you." Another pause. "No, I tried but he wasn't going to even after he saw the card. Look, I'm no expert, but I don't think this is good for him. He is a sweet guy and I don't feel very good about what I did tonight."

I tried to open my eyes. She must be talking with Mary. Nothing was working right so I ended up drifting farther away. "Are you sure?" I missed part of the conversation. Cathy must be pacing around the room. Her voice was going in and out. "Well okay, I'm not going to turn that much down." Everything went black.

My head hurt a bit as the light began to attack my eyes. I tried to roll away from the source, but something soft and heavy had my legs pinned. The light was too bright to open my eyes quickly so I brought a hand up to shield them. I felt a wonderful warm and wet sensation between my legs. I hadn't felt anything like it in years. I tried to lift up my head and the movement caused a sharp pain so I relaxed it again. I my cock was hard as rock and being pampered slowly by a wonderful silky tongue. I must be dreaming.

I lifted my head more slowly and it hurt less. I opened my shielded eyes a bit and saw nothing but strong sunlight as my eyes began to adjust. The tongue moved slowly up the underside of my cock and then circled the crown. The heavenly feeling sent shivers through my legs. My vision began to return and I focused on the gorgeous woman between my legs. Scotch, Cathy the birthday card all came slamming back into my mind.

"Cathy No!" I tried to pull away but she was laying across my legs.

"Good morning honey." It was Mary's voice but no Mary in the room. Cathy lifted her head and smiled pointing at the phone next to me. It was set to speaker. Cathy returned to my hard-on and sent more twinges up my spine. I was in a bit of shock and stopped trying to escape. "Isn't Cathy beautiful?" This was surreal. I had a royal hangover and my wife was asking me my opinion on the girl giving me a blowjob.

"Mary, we don't have to do this." I had no idea what this meant for our marriage. Cathy mouth dropped over my crown and halfway down the shaft. The feeling was incredible.

"It took me a long time to find the right girl." Mary was ignoring my opinion. "I wasn't sure if I should get someone completely different or someone more like me." Cathy's mouth was moving purposely up and down my shaft. Every time she got to the top, her tongue would expertly massage the underside of my crown. I groaned trying hopelessly not to enjoy the sensation.

"I finally decided to get someone with my features only younger and prettier." Mary was speaking like she was picking out curtains.

"Oh god..." I was losing the battle trying not to get excited. "I don't need this Mary. You are the most beautiful woman I know." Why was my dick betraying me?

"Of course you think so, but you have to admit that my breasts have never been as large or perky as hers." Mary giggled. Cathy's mouth released my hard-on and her hand wrapped around my shaft. She rose up a bit and placed my cock between to perfect breasts. Her lovely brown eyes looked into mine as she smiled. It was extremely erotic as my wife continued. "That little button nose is to die for. What I wouldn't give to have that cute little tight ass of hers." Cathy returned her mouth to my cock. I felt a strain in my hips and groin and knew I was about to cum with "not my wife".

"Mary... Mary, I can't do this." I felt guilty enjoying this so much. I knew my voice sounded strained, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Cathy also has some talents that I don't posses." I heard a smile behind her voice. "Something I know all men want, but few women can offer." Cathy's hand released my shaft. I looked down as my entire cock disappeared into her throat. I realized they must have scripted part of this. Cathy and Mary must have planned this out while I was sleeping.

"Mary, oh god, Mary. I love you." I couldn't stop my release. I had never had such a professional blowjob and watching my cock disappear sent me over the top. I exploded down Cathy's throat in a series of groans. Once, twice, three times I unloaded into her mouth and Cathy never stopped sucking. I felt her hand lovingly massage my balls as my climax began to wane. She kept sucking, only more tenderly.

"Now, doesn't your cock feel better?" I had never heard Mary ever identify my male parts before. I certainly never heard her use the term cock. She even made it sound loving.

"Yes, it feels much better." I had to admit I was pretty backed up. Cathy released my cock and I noticed that was no cum anywhere. I couldn't believe she swallowed it. She just smiled and tenderly stroked by diminishing erection. "Mary we could have talked about this. I don't need to have sex to love you." Clarity was coming back, and I just had sex with someone that wasn't my wife. I couldn't see how this would be good for our marriage. Cathy was just idly ignoring the conversation.

"I know sweetie. I've always known." Mary sounded so reassuring. "It doesn't mean it has to be that way. Sex is just sex." She chuckled a bit. "It sounds like Cathy is pretty good at it too." I can't believe that my wife just complimented the woman who just gave me the best blowjob of my life.

"You know how weird this is, right?" I was still having trouble wrapping my head around the whole situation. "How many marriages could survive with husband sleeping around?"

"How many wives pick out the other women?" Mary wasn't the least bit perturbed. "Believe it or not, this is as much for me as it is for you. I spent four months finding Cathy. You have to admit, she's quite striking." Cathy smiled and stood up and struck a pose. Shit, she was even shaved. I have never touched a bare pussy in my life. I just realized I hadn't heard a word from Cathy since I woke up.

"Yes, she is stunning." I smiled back at Cathy who gave me a naked curtsy.

"Good. She is going to wash you up and you're going to take her to lunch." Now Mary was planning the day for us. Lunch, how late was it? I looked the clock and it was 11:30.

"Oh crap, I was supposed to meet Frank for a ten o'clock seminar." Like that mattered now. It was just my anal side waking up.

"Frank is giving you the day to recover." Mary snickered into the phone. "I yelled at him for letting you get so drunk last night. I think he thinks he's covering for you."

"Honey, I do love you." I really didn't feel up to the expo today. I wondered how long Mary had been planning this.

"I love you too sweetie. Will talk a bit later today." I saw the line drop on the phone and I was once again alone with a young naked goddess.

"This is really weird, right?" I looked at Cathy with a dumb expression.

"I've seen all kinds of weird Doug." She held out her hand to pull me up out of bed. "This is a kind of sweet weird." I grabbed her hand and she hauled my naked body up. "Your wife loves you so much she hired one of the best in the business for you." She smiled at her self compliment and led me to the bathroom. I guess I probably smelled and looked pretty bad after last night. I was surprised my head wasn't hurting. Blowjobs cure hangovers, who knew.

The water was deliciously warm. It was cascading over my chest as Cathy washed my hair from behind. It felt good to have her fingers massaging my scalp. Almost sensual, and very relaxing.

"So tell me about Mary." Cathy said it very conversationally. Almost like small talk.

"What do you want to know?" I felt kind of awkward talking about Mary with another woman in the shower.

"Well, you two used to have a lot of sex didn't you?" I guess sex was going to be the topic of the day. I was naked, Cathy was naked and Mary just got finished directing my blowjob. What the hell.

"When we first got married we had sex all the time." Cathy was rubbing behind my ears and the top of my neck. "Everything was so new to us. We would run around the house naked just looking for another room to have sex in. God it was fun." I remembered those times fondly. Cathy pushed my head gently under the water to wash the shampoo out.

"So what got her going back then?" I had to think about that one.

"At first, we just needed to be naked and we were both ready." I thought back to when I became a more caring lover. "After a while, we needed a bit of foreplay." Cathy pulled my head out of the water and wiped flood from my eyes. "The foreplay became the fun part." I felt some stirrings of arousal begin while I thought of my naked Mary laughing in my arms.

"How did you get Mary hot?" Cathy's voice took on a softer tone. Her hands joined the waterfall caressing my chest. She pressed her breasts into my back.

"I remember the first time I was all revved up and Mary needed more time." Cathy's hands moved to my stomach. "I kind of surprised her when I put her in a chair and removed her pants. She laughed when they got stuck and her ankles. She has always had a pretty laugh. I was so worked up I didn't even remove her panties." I was getting an erection remembering Mary so vibrant and beautiful.

"What happened next?" Cathy whispered in my ear. I felt a wisp of tongue touch my lobe so very gently. I was starting to get very excited.

"I dropped to my knees between her legs." I chuckled. "I remembered the apprehension in her eyes when I pulled her panties aside. I had never tried to gone down on her before because she was afraid I wouldn't like it." Cathy's hands move down to my erection and began caressing it. My hips were pushing back into her. "I wasn't going to let her hold me back that day. I needed to taste her. When my tongue hit her pussy she tried to crawl up the back of the chair." Cathy started to really stroke my cock in the warm water.

"There's nothing like a man pleasing his woman." She whispered straight into my ear with desire in her tone. Her lips began to nibble on my ear and neck.

"I held her down in the chair. She tasted so sweet." I began to pant and Cathy matched my breathing. "I became obsessed when I saw the smile on her face. I had to make her cum. I had never seen her look so happy." My hips moved in time with her hand. One of her hands dropped down and cradled my balls.

"She came for you. You made her cum with your tongue." Cathy was really pumping me when her sultry voice hit my ear again. I remembered Mary screaming in joy and her entire body went rigid. I remember watching her orgasm with utter fascination knowing I was the cause. My cock exploded in Cathy's hand. I couldn't believe how strong it was as shot after shot hit the wall of the shower. Cathy was moaning in my ear. "Cum for Mary, Doug. Cum for her." My legs locked up as the last spasms echoed through my body. I began to relax as it ebbed, and I heard Cathy snickering in my ear.

"What's so funny?" I was curious. I said it with a smile on my lips so it didn't sound like a mean question. Cathy turned me around and looked me in the eyes smiling.

"I get most guys hard by making them forget their wives." She stroked the side of my head. "You, my dear, are only turned on by thinking of her." She grabbed a bar of soap. "I guess I'm not used to guys who truly love their wives." She began washing my chest and arms. I watched her breasts swing back and forth as she scrubbed me down. She was a very beautiful woman. Mary had great taste. Cathy was so much more desirable because Mary chose her. This whole situation was weird, and I felt guilty getting comfortable with it.

I took Cathy downtown for lunch. I really didn't want to run into anyone from work, especially Frank. We found a small Creole seafood place with cozy tables. We picked a table near the window so we could people watch. We had fun commenting on the diverse fashions that came parading by the window. Some of the people, like us, looked like they were just getting started for the day.

Cathy was a great communicator. She kept the conversation going without committing to any point of view. I was enjoying the interaction and I wondered if she was enjoying it also, or was this work for her. I wanted to know more about her, but I sensed she really didn't want to go in that direction. I followed her lead and kept to trivial generalities. I just let myself feel good about hanging out with such a beautiful woman.

"Mary told me you like the superhero movies." Cathy smiled at me and I knew more plans were afoot. "The new Spiderman is showing four blocks from here. They have a matinee in about an hour." I laughed.

"Mary hates when I drag her to those movies." It was hard to stop the chuckling. "I fear you are going to be stuck with a backlog of dreaded tasks." Mary was trying to kill two birds with one stone.

"I certainly won't dread it. I've been collecting comic books for years." Cathy looked a bit sheepish as she talked about her private life. "I've spent way too much on the early issues of the Avengers." That was a surprise. I would have never figured her as a fan.

"No way! You're a collector." I was still trying to imagine her curled up in a chair with comic book. The image wouldn't form. "I kept all of the ones I bought before I was married. I stopped buying them when Mary came along." It was pleasant thinking about the two boxes in my basement, each issue individually bagged. "I have two full boxes at home. I think they hold a couple of hundred each."

"Really, what did you read?" Cathy looked excited. Not her professional excited, but a personal expression of joy.

"I was really into X-Men, so I have a lot of those. I know I have a bunch of Spiderman when the secret wars were going on." I couldn't believe I was talking with Cathy about comic books. "I think I even dabbled in the Avengers. Maybe I have a copy you need."

"I keep a list online." She pulled a pen out of her purse and scribble on a napkin. "If you have any that I don't have. I would love to buy them from you." She handed me the napkin with a scribbled URL. Her face was all lit up. She was more than a collector. She was addicted.

"Cathy, if I have any you need, I'll just give them to you." I don't know what Mary is paying her, but the books would be my tip. I really loved that blowjob.

"I couldn't accept..." She paused for a moment and kind of giggled. "Yes, I could. I would love to have any you're willing to part with." Cathy smiled at me. "Let's go see Spiderman!"

We walked hand in hand to the theater. I felt like I was walking with my girlfriend. I guess she was for the day. Cathy was practically bouncing down the street. I couldn't believe the change in her after we talked about comic books. She looked the same, but her excitement lost some of the fakeness that I didn't realize was there before. We spent the four blocks discussing our favorite Marvel/DC movies and chastised the directors for taking liberties with the stories. I sensed a bond growing. We might actually end up as friends, which might screw up Mary's plans. I don't think Mary figured I would ever talk with Cathy after the expo.

We shared a box of popcorn and enjoyed the movie. I don't know what it is about hero movies, you know the ending before they start, but you still find yourself cheering for the masked avenger and hissing at the villains. It must be the happy ending that sucks me in. Knowing that everything is right with the world when projector finally stops has a strong appeal.

Cathy grabbed my hand when we left the theater. "I want to show you my collection." She spun in front of me pulling me along. "My apartment is a few blocks from here, just down that way." She was pointing down the road to the east.

"That would be cool!" I was excited to know more about Cathy. I was surprised she would want to share her real self with me. I followed happily and she wrapped her other arm mine and leaned into me. It was more affectionate than I expected, but I let it slide and enjoyed her closeness. I did like the smell of hair.

Cathy had a small apartment on the third floor of a renovated stone building. It looked like it might have been a bank at one time, but it was hard to tell. Cathy opened the door to her apartment and I entered a different world. I would peg Cathy at or nearing thirty. Her apartment looked like a college dorm room. Instead of framed pictures, she had hung posters. The furniture was an eclectic mix of comfortable pieces. The carpeting was old, but covered with throw rugs giving it an Indian like flair. Strangely, I felt perfectly at home.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,649 Followers