The Gift

Story Info
Her first time with another man.
2.3k words
3.93
62.1k
32
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all nights for Harry to be late. I worked the four to midnight shift six nights a week. It was Friday, the night of my best friend Jeff's goodbye party, and I had hoped to get out a little early rather than end up running late. I couldn't just leave. There has to be someone on call at all times in case one of the lines go down. So I was stuck there until Harry, the third shift supervisor, showed up.

My buddy Pat, who is was Jeff's roommate at the time, was waiting with me in the maintenance office, as I sat there cussing Harry for being late. We still had to stop off at the local tavern and pick up beer for us and some wine for my wife. Pat normally rode to and from work with Jeff, because of a recent DUI, but because Jeff wasn't coming to work today I had picked Pat up. That was when Jeff volunteered to pick up my wife before the party started so she could help with the set up, and also so we'd only have one car to drive home afterwards. I thought it was a great idea, and practical, so I called to check with her. My wife thought it was a great idea.

Harry finally showed up and we made our beer and wine stop on the way to Pat's place. The party was in full swing when we entered, with people everywhere. We stuffed what beer we could into the fridge and put the rest and the wine in one of the many coolers that lined the kitchen floor along the wall.

The house they rented was big. The kitchen opened up to a great room with a huge fireplace centered on the opposite wall, with windows on each side that ran from the floor to the cathedral ceiling. At the far right end was a fully stocked bar, complete with a half dozen barstools. A closed door to the right of the bar led back to the bedrooms. Right in the middle of the great room was a genuine bar pool table, from the same 'Going out of business' sale as the bar and stools, complete with an operating coin slot. You had to put a quarter in to play.

As we walked by there were three quarters backed up by the coin box. I put a nickel up for Pat and I, just so we knew where we were in line, and then worked my way to the bar where Pat handed me a beer. I asked him if he'd seen my wife and he said no. Jeff's uncle, who was only a few years older than Jeff, was sitting next to me. We talked for a while and exchanged pleasantries until I asked him if he'd seen my wife. He said not to worry, that Jeff and my wife have been inseparable, and they'd both worked up a sweat keeping the party going and all. He was sure they'd be back anytime. He thought they'd gone for ice.

Pat and I sat and talked to each other and anyone who came by for a while until someone said that it was our turn at the table. He broke and dropped two stripes before missing and handing me his cue stick. The game was partners' eight ball. The next guy dropped a solid before missing, which made it my turn. We won the first two games easily and were in the middle of the third when I saw Jeff heading towards me. He had a big, shit eating grin on his face, we're best friends, and he had his hand extended. He shook my had and then put his arms around me and gave me a hug as he told me that out of everyone here he was going to miss my wife and I the most.

I'd no sooner asked him where he'd abandoned my wife than she put an arm around each of us and insinuated her way in between us. She was wearing a very short little white cotton dress that buttoned down the front. The top two buttons were undone, showing plenty of cleavage and her thimble-sized nipples pushing out against the light material were screaming "no bra". I took a step back and looked her up and down. She was wearing high heals without nylons or panty hose, hell the dress was too short for nylons, the garter straps would show, and besides, with the tan she was sporting she didn't need to wear any hosiery.

I whispered that she looked beautiful. She said thanks and held the hem of her dress out a little at each side as she did a slow graceful pirouette. She glowed. Then I whispered that she was way overdressed. I was wearing cut-off jeans, sandals and a deadhead tee shirt. She laughed and whispered back that Jeff had said the exact same thing earlier.

My wife then grabbed Jeff by the hand and led him over to the bar as she told me to finish my game and join them. I told her that Pat and I owned the table till someone beat us so we'd be a while, and pointed out the cooler with her wine in it. She sent Jeff over to get her a bottle of wine and went over and sat down.

Several times later I happened to look over at the bar and see that my wife and Jeff were sitting facing each other with his knees between hers. It was obvious to me that he and maybe a few others at the bar were getting a real eyeful. Her dress was so short that her panties had to be showing. Pretty soon, every time I looked over there, the crowd behind Jeff was getting larger and my wife's knees were getting farther and farther apart.

Finally I looked over and my wife had propped her heels on the upper of the two rings that braced the bar stool she was sitting on and I knew she was giving Jeff, and a dozen other guys a show. I walked up behind her and asked if she'd maybe had too much to drink. She said no, she was just enjoying herself, and as long as I was driving would I be a dear and fetch her other bottle of wine. When I returned she had spun modestly towards the bar and the group of guys her little show attracted had dispersed.

Pat and I controlled the table till the crowd had thinned down to just Jeff's Uncle John and his partner, Jeff and my wife, and Pat and I. Pat ran the last three balls, including the eight, and John told his partner that he'd had enough and was going home. Pat announced he too was tired and already home. He said his goodnights to everyone and went to his room.

Jeff walked his uncle and the other guy to the door while I sat down at the bar next to my wife. I asked if she'd had a good time. She said that she'd had a wonderful time and wished it didn't have to end, but that it was time for us to go too. Jeff had just closed the front door when we got there. I suddenly had to go and announced that I had to take a leak before we went anywhere.

Just to satisfy my curiosity I left the bathroom and went quietly around through the kitchen so I could see the front entry without being seen. Sure enough there was my wife on her toes with her arms wrapped around Jeff's neck and her tongue in his mouth. In the meantime Jeff had one hand inside the front of her dress cupped over her left breast and his other hand under the front of her dress giving her pussy a thorough workout while she humped it. My wife keeps her pussy smooth and hairless all the time because she knows I love it that way. Now here was our best friend finding that out.

I was intensely jealous and unbelievably hard at the same time. I backed away and slipped quietly back to the bathroom where I opened the door and flushed the toilet so they could hear it. I asked if she wanted a soda for the road while I was still out of sight and heading for them, just in case they didn't hear the toilet flushing. She said no as I came around the corner to the front door. They were still facing each other, holding each others hands.

We were almost home. I was driving. My right arm was over her shoulder and my right hand was inside the front of her dress, playing with her rock hard nipple. Neither of us had said a word. I asked her if everything was all right. She said she had a confession to make, that she had given Jeff a going away gift. I said that was nice, what was it. With both her hands she reached up and removed my hand from her breast and steered it up over her head and down between her legs to her crotch. She then proceeded to put my hand on her naked pussy, which was just inches below the hem of her dress.

You gave Jeff your panties, I asked, just as we were pulling into our garage. Yes but not just my panties, she said as she spread her legs more and steered my fingers in between her swollen, gooey, pussy lips. I didn't know what to say. She asked if I was mad. I said yes, but I was also incredibly aroused. I fucked her right there in the garage, on the front seat of our car. Twice.

We went to bed and played with each other until we fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning I had just started plowing into her again when her antics sitting at the bar the previous evening occurred to me.

I asked her when she'd given Jeff her panties to keep. She said it was right after the first time they fucked, much earlier in the evening. And when was that, I asked her again. Right after the party started she said. She was sitting at the bar talking to Jeff's Uncle John and several other people when he came over and grabbed her by the wrist and told his uncle that something had come up that needed her attention. He led her through the door leading back into the bedrooms and closed the door behind them.

When she innocently asked him what he needed help with Jeff kissed her and placed her hand on the erection that had tented his Levi's. Jeff has a well established reputation for being well hung and a cocksman. My wife said that as soon as she felt his dick she wanted him. He eased her onto her back on his bed and raised her dress up over her hips. As he did, he kissed her and unbuttoned her dress. He kissed and nibbled his way down to the top of her panties, pausing for a while as he hooked his fingers in the waistband on each side. My wife raised her hips, allowing him to slide her panties down and off. As soon as he realized that she was clean-shaven Jeff buried his face in my wife's pussy. He had already gotten her off once orally and had his cock buried in her, pounding away at her pussy, when his uncle entered the room.

I wondered where you two had gone off to, he said, and laughed as he stood there for a moment or two before he closed the door again. My wife said that she was embarrassed, but not enough to stop. They fucked twice. Afterwards, Jeff said that he wanted her panties as a keepsake. My wife said he could have them, but later. He insisted on getting them right then. She hesitantly agreed. Jeff returned to the party while my wife stopped in the bathroom on the way to clean up as best she could and straighten out her dress and hair. When my wife returned to the bar she said it seemed as though all the guys were grinning at her. At one point Uncle John smilingly asked her if she'd help him with something that had come up. She glared at him and told him no.

About an hour later they both ended up sitting at the bar again. She was sitting next to Jeff, drinking wine and talking, when he spun her towards him and worked his knees between hers. My wife could see that he was staring at her pussy as they talked and she began to feel this warmth grow in between her legs again. Jeff's uncle walked over next to him and entered the conversation, his eyes never leaving her exposed pussy. She went from self conscious to horny in a matter of minutes, stood up, grabbed Jeff's hand, and pulled him back to the bedroom where they fucked again. They lie there a while afterwards until Jeff said that it was getting pretty late and they'd best be getting back to the party. That's when they came out and saw me playing pool. Jeff said to let him go first and came out to meet me so she could go to the bathroom and straighten herself up.

I couldn't hold off any longer and shot my load off into her.

This is a true story that I submitted to Penthouse Letters Sloppy Seconds Dept. in Jan of 2000. They're version was in the next annual Wife Watching edition, the following November.