The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, harder!" she instructed. "Do it like you mean it, like you wanna leave a hand print." He smacked her again, his palm producing a solid whack as it collided with her bare ass. She yelped. "One more!" she commanded and Steve obliged.

"This is fun, but I want you to turn around here and finish sucking me off," I heard Steve say. "You're a hundred times better than my wife and I want to cum all over your face and tits."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not going to happen. See, I'm changing the rules. You remember I told you that Lexi and I agreed that we could do whatever we felt comfortable with? Well, the thing that would make me feel the most comfortable is for you to bury your hard cock in my pussy. Now, I want you to get down here on the floor and fuck me like the dirty slut I am. Put that hard cock in me before I change my mind."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Steve kept the camera trained on her pussy and I heard him ask, "You're sure that's what you want? I also thought there was a rule about oral only.""

"I changed that rule. Now do it, fuck my pussy!" she commanded. The picture went blurry, probably because Steve put the phone down so he could do as Lissy asked, but the audio remained quite clear. I heard her moaning and panting; I heard Steve grunting, and I heard the slap of flesh as his balls smacked against her ass. The video ended with Steve letting out a deep growl as he shot his load in Lissy's twat.

I stood there in stunned silence. Finally, I managed to speak. "Uh, wow, from what Lexi told me, you really broke the rules." I couldn't think of anything else to say, I couldn't believe she had done this, and videoed it to boot.

"Yes, I suppose so, but what's a girl to do? You're not mad at me, are you?"

I didn't know quite what to say. Honestly, I guess I was a little mad. If I had known what she was going to do, I would've tried a little harder to get between Lexi's thighs. I guess she took my silence as a hint that I was mad.

"Honestly, I don't know how you can be mad at me. After all the screwing around you've done over the last couple years. There was that slut Cameron from your work, Tina, Kim, and not to mention my Mom. At least this was the first time I fucked a guy other than you. I just wanted to see what it was like."

I sighed, "No, I'm not mad at you. And I'm glad you took the video to show me."

"Good, I'm glad you're not mad because there's something I want from you."

"What is it?"

"Well, Steve was good, but he didn't make me orgasm. I really want you to take me upstairs and suck on my clit. I want your tongue deep inside my pussy. I want you to lick up all of Steve's cum."

I couldn't believe this. "And what if I don't want to do that?" The thought of tasting another guy's cum was pretty unattractive, even if I was eating it from my wife's deliciously sweet pussy.

She pretended to pout, "then I'll cry. If you really love me, you'll do what I'm asking."

I don't remember saying yes, but the next thing I knew, Lissy led me upstairs. She stripped off her jeans and panties, lay down on the bed with her legs spread wide open, and patted her pussy with one hand while motioning me to come over with the other. I did as I was told, burying my face in her pussy and began to lick and suck as she directed.

12