The Gift

Story Info
A wife's interesting anniversary gift.
1.8k words
4.32
28.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our fifth wedding anniversary, rather than go out for a fancy and expensive meal at night, we had each cashed in a vacation day and spent it on a day at the lake. It was Tuesday and the summer season had not started yet, so our chosen spot was deserted.

I grilled some stakes, opened a bottle of wine, then my wife and I just lay back on the beach and let the day slowly pass by us.

When we arrived home we exchanged cards, my wife looked at me, rather speculatively.

"I know we said no gifts, but I have something in the bedroom for you.

"Don't get angry it's just a small thing," she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

On top of the bed were two white cardboard boxes, one wrapped with a green bow, the bow on the other package was yellow.

"The yellow one's mine," she said.

I reached for the green bowed box but she held my arm, "Wait, me first."

She undid the bow and carefully removed the top. After she removed the white crepe paper which was stuffed inside, she handed me a card from Frederick of Hollywood.

"A bombshell baby-doll in gorgeous eyelash lace for white-hot nights, the sexy sheer effect can greatly arouse the inner passion. Sexy details include mesh ruffle cups, pretty satin bow at the bust, easily adjustable straps and matching G string. Lace/Silk. Small."

She held it up to her chin, and it floated down the length of her body.

"Wow honey, you're going to look sexy as hell in that," I said.

She smiled, "Your turn."

I wondered what she was up to. I undid the bow and removed the box top then the crepe paper, the card inside was exactly the same as hers with the single word, "Large," the only change.

I blinked, when I had first told her I wanted to wear her panties to work she had been a little shocked, that was years ago, on our first anniversary. She had gradually come around to the idea, and now if I wore underwear at all, it was hers.

"Ready to take it to the next level honey," her eyes were always dark, the depth of the shading varied only with her excitement, they were very dark today.

"I, I don't, I'm not..." I was stammering.

She took my hand and led me to shower. We often washed each other as a prelude to foreplay, so this was not usual, I cupped her tits as I grasped them from behind, letting the soap lather around the nipple and form in widening circles around the mass. I let my fingers gently play with her clit when I reached it, not too much, as always, I lingered over her ass, the only part of her body I was allowed to kiss at this stage of our games.

When we were done, she stood in front of me with a razor and can of shaving foam in hand.

"You always want me to wear just a little thin landing strip love, so fairs fair, wouldn't you say?" She sprayed some foam into her hand and rubbed it into my pubic hair, then she began to rub it into the length of my shaft, and finally my balls. Soon I was erect, "Good," she said, "I don't want any stray hairs, that," she pointed to my engorged cock, "will make the job easier."

She saved my belly and my chest, and then very carefully went to work on my cock, my balls, my ass. Within 5 minutes she had finished, and I let my hand brush against my now hairless cock, it felt smooth, it felt good, it felt, very, very sexy.

"What happened to my landing strip?" I asked.

"Oops," she laughed and I joined in with her.

We soon had each other dried off. She dressed first, then watched as I stepped into the G String, my cock had remained erect, so the only thing I could do was center it leaving a good portion of the shaft and head peaked over the edges white lace trim.

"You look perfect," she said as my baby-doll settled around my hips. She walked behind me to make sure the garment was sitting properly.

"Ready?"

"I was ready about 5 minutes ago when you were shaving me," I told her.

We walked out of the bathroom and paused in front of the floor length mirror to enjoy the sight of a happily married couple, standing hand in hand, wearing the same girly lingerie. My cock definitely wasn't going down anytime soon.

I poured us two glasses of wine and laid them on my bedside table, while she fiddled with lighting.

I thought we'd quickly go to bed but she had other ideas, she put her head into her closet, rummaged around for a little while and then came out with her camera bag.

"It's only right love," she told me, "after all you have plenty of 'boudoir' photos of me."

I couldn't really argue with her, so I spent the next 15 minutes being posed on and around the bed, her SLR clicking away as she gave me instructions and took photo after photo.

I loved my first modeling session, and after she put the camera away, I pulled her close to me to let her know how happy I was, and tell her how special she was making me feel tonight.

She smiled at me, turned her head, and we kissed for the first time that night.

As our kiss deepened, I started to let my hands wander a little, then her hands came up to my chest and she gently pushed me away.

"Not yet, let's see what we've got."

She connected the SD Card to her laptop, and then we sat on the bed picking out which photos we liked, we discarded hardly any, just a few that were a little out of focus.

She slid the laptop under our bed, "I'll put them in an album tomorrow, and send you a link."

Did I really want these type of photos of me on the cloud? That was dangerous, illicit, sexy. Of course I did.

I was so excited that had it been possible my for my cock to grow larger, I'm sure it would have been touching my chest. The pressure was such that I felt as if it was going to explode out from under my own skin, that wouldn't do me much good tonight.

I leaned in and kissed her neck, I pushed her head back and it landed on her pillows, her hands went to my neck and she pulled me down into a passionate kiss. As I lay over her, my fingers went to her knees and started to make small circling motions behind them, this was my usual starting flag and she responded by lying further back into the bed and opening her legs very slightly.

My hands began to move up, stroking her thighs, as my mouth moved down, I mouthed the nipples under the thin lace, then slowly kissed down her body, soon I was breathing heavily over her G-String while my fingers lightly brushed her sex.

She was softly panting now, and I could feel her wetness through the G-Strings thin material. I let one hand move under the hem of her babydoll and reached up to feel the nakedness of her tits.

By now I had moved up to meet her at face level, I began to kiss her mouth, her ears, her neck, while my fingers slid under the gossamer fabric of her panties to tease her clit from under its fleshy hood.

I lifted the baby-dolls strap at one of her shoulders and rolled it off, the other strap soon followed, and I pushed the baby-doll down the length of her body fully exposing her nakedness to me. She lifted her hips and slipped the G-String off and over then tossing it to the floor.

Her legs widened fully now and needing no further invitation my mouth moved to find the familiar sweetness of her clit.

I worked her clit until she began to gasp, she would quickly come this way if I allowed it, so I let my tongue roam down and around the edges of her vaginal opening. As I tasted her readiness I slipped a finger inside her, then another, I crooked them to stroke the inside of the pussy, and found the small nub of nerves which always drove her crazy whenever my fingers stroked it.

My tongue was gentle and as I moved back to working her clit some more, my lips and occasionally my teeth would join in. I had fingers working her pussy working, and then my little finger has slid into her ass. She threw her head back, eyes closed, and moaned soft encouragement to me as I worked away.

We had never been very vocal during sex, only low moans of pleasure usually accompanied our love making, suddenly I felt a shudder build deep in her body, "Oh god, you're going to make me cum honey," she shouted before she bucked once, twice, three times, then threw herself into my arms as her orgasm took control.

We lay cuddled up for a few minutes, silent, then her hand reached for my cock and began to slowly stroke it, it hardened again and giving me a wide smile, she moved her mouth over my still pantied cock and took what was showing it in her mouth.

I positioned myself under her and we sixty-nined for a few minutes, her hands finally removed my panties allowing my cock to spring free of its restraints, and she took more of it inside. I looked down the length of her body, the sight of her lips pursed around my cock was still shockingly erotic, even after all these years.

She had never really like long sessions of oral sex and after a few minutes she whispered, "Now honey," she lay on her back with her legs spread. I took a few moments to appreciate the view, she didn't like me gazing at her pussy that way, and her hand reached out to pull my cock towards her welcoming opening.

I reached up to undo my own baby-doll, "Keep it on,"she said.

I positioned myself between her legs, and her hands urgently grasped my cock, wanting it in her pussy now. I slipped inside the familiar warmth and began to move.

I was too excited, the whole night had been too much for me, within minutes I was thrusting furiously into her, her hands wrapped around my body and her head was buried in my neck, I could hear her moans of passion as I fucked her.

The sensations of the night were too much for me, within a few minutes I felt myself orgasm and I came inside her.

"Shit hon," I gasped ,"I've not done that since we started dating."

She rolled on top of me, kissed me, and then she slid gently off my cock, "Don't worry hon, it was great, besides, we have all night."