The Gift

Story Info
A gift from mom.
7.6k words
4.29
89k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I want sex. After graduation everybody I was friends with went somewhere. College, military, jobs, somewhere. I stayed home. It isn't that big of a town but I wanted to stay here. I have a job that pays me a whole pot full of money every week although I'm only paid once a month. I'm saving my money so I can buy a house, paid in full. Life is good. Sex is bad. I started evaluating my chances by making a list of who was available. Single, then married. Nothing of import, nobody got my panties in an uproar. Inevitable, eventually, ultimately, foreseeably, unavoidably, necessarily, and finally, I arrived at dad.

Dad gets my panties in an uproar. I think it's because his backend swings around like a duck walks when he's cutting the grass and I can watch him out the kitchen window with the bird binoculars. He grabs himself at least seven times cutting the grass on average. Sometimes he pulls them one way sideways then the other. He pulls them right out, probably seeing if he's gotten longer and dad is nice and long. Of course there are those times I'm especially waiting for. Sometimes he grabs his whole thing and serenely pulls straight up and lets everything go and they flop back down and bounce and he tilts his hips forward and back. That gets my panties in an uproar. I just know when he does that he's thinking of tilting right into me. My dad wants me. He just doesn't know it yet.

I was feverishly scheming about how to let him know and the answer popped right into my head. Let mom give him to me. I myself don't have a lot of experience in this. My brother and I were kept conveniently apart and now he's gone to college. Mom and I have one of those kinds of relationships where we can talk about personal stuff just a little bit. We more or less throw out catch words to get our point across. We were at the mall theatre watching that ice movie. It wasn't all that dark. We were sitting more or less alone, it not being crowded, and could whisper talk.

I said, "What do you think about those personal things women get sometimes? You know, the little electric things, those."

Mom looked at me a moment. I kept watching the movie. "Lora, it's a personal item so I guess it all depends on the person getting it. I think they have their uses."

That didn't quite answer what I asked. I was trying to figure out how else to ask it and mom said, "I have one."

This time I looked at mom then back at the movie. "I didn't know you had one. How long have you had it? Do you use it? Does dad know you have one? You never told me you had one."

"Lora," she said. "Somebody's going to hear you." She paused a moment and said, "Yes I use it and yes your dad knows and it's a personal thing so that's why I never said anything about it. Why are you asking? Are you thinking about getting one?"

All of a sudden my mom and I were right on the outside fringes of a conversation unmistakably about sex things. This was historic. I talk about sex with a couple of my friends and one of them lets me use her tablet overnight so I can look at stuff on the internet. Her mom doesn't care in case it's noticed. After graduation from school one of them moved away so I don't have a lot of paths left.

"I was," I said. "I'm kind of trying to find out what. Which one or what kind."

"Well, I actually have two," she said. "One is called a silver bullet. I'll show you. The other one is different. I'll show you. That should give you some idea."

She has two. My mom has two. She never said. Why would she. We watched the movie. When we got home we didn't talk about it. Mom went to bed. Later dad went to bed and I went upstairs. I got changed and almost right away mom came upstairs and took me in my bathroom. She showed me one that was small like an elongated egg. The silver bullet. The other one was about 5 inches long and not that wide, 1 and a half inches across or so. She turned each one on and turned them up and down and showed me how they worked. We were sitting on the side of the bath tub.

She said, "Would you like one of these? The longer one you can get bigger and longer. Of course they have many kinds of each as you can image."

"I don't know if I should ask the questions I'm thinking," I said. "If you have them they must be ok for you. I would like to have both. Dad doesn't mind? I mean, you using them."

I think that was crunch time for mom, giving up some of her privacy about sex even to her daughter. She blinked a few times and when she started she couldn't stop.

"Your dad knows I have these," she said. "He not only doesn't mind but loves it when I do. He's a happy man watching his wife have an orgasm by herself. He pulls the covers down and sometimes, uh, you'll just have to imagine what he does. It helps me and it helps us. It's not an either/or type of thing. It all works together is what I'm trying to say."

"Thanks mom," I said. "I get the feeling that wasn't easy to say. Thanks. What should I do now?"

"Nothing," she said. "I'll get them. It'll take a couple or three days. Maybe less. Lora, what about your hymen? For the longer one. Do you need to address that with you doctor or something?"

"I'm not sure I'll be using that one yet," I said. "My hymen is gone with the wind. Probably when I was running track. Do I need to check out how with these somewhere?"

"No," she said. "You can come over and I'll show you after they get here. We have to clean them with alcohol really good before. And after, each time."

"You mean over with you," I said. "In bed. What about dad?"

"Well, we can do that before he comes to bed," she said, "but Lora, you're a grown woman. Seth is a grown man. He understands these things. If you really don't want him there we can skip that and do it another way but it might be a good experience."

"It's not that I don't want him there, I don't want to cause a problem between you and dad. Do you think he would hate me getting between you two? Doing sex things. I don't want to cause him not being able to use your own bed."

"I appreciate that Lora," she said. "It won't be a problem. I'll have a word with him. He might be fine with it and of course I don't mind. Let's see what he says. Don't let it bother you right now."

I absolutely could not believe my luck. It couldn't have gone better with mom if I had written a script. The next Saturday I was out shopping in the afternoon. When I got home mom was smiling. I smiled and she shook her head up and down. They were here. In the house.

Mom said, "If it's ok I'll show you how to clean them. Come over to our bathroom after you're ready for bed. Is that ok? I talked with Seth and he seems to think we could at least give it a try for you, I mean with you, and go from there. You know he doesn't invade a ladies' privacy uninvited. Lora, talk with your dad when you get there. Get him comfortable, hold his hand or something. Not too much, it'll look fake. Give him a kissy, be friendly. You'll probably need to settle down too."

"Good idea," I said. "I'll do my best. Don't leave me alone."

I didn't know if we were actually going to use them or not so I freshened up more and changed into bed clothes, cotton top and long bottoms, and sat on my bed going crazy waiting. I had on pants and a sleep bra. It was only a few minutes actually. The last few days my head was filled with dad going to be there. I thought the first time it would just be me and mom. I was worried about me making a fool out of myself. I have orgasms all the time. It's a lot of work. I didn't want to look like an idiot or stupid or 'what is she doing now' sort of thing. I was hoping mom was going to show me how. I wanted dad there but not this early, later, after we settled down with it and I could get my plan working. I knew about vibrators and what to do with them I just hadn't ever actually done it.

The light switch in their bathroom is a little loud. It's a replacement. I can hear it up here so I knew they were getting in bed or mom was. Dad was always in first by about half an hour. I waited a few minutes after the second click and went down. Their bed lights were on. Mom took me into their bathroom and we got the vibrators out and opened them up. Mom showed me how to clean them with alcohol and wash and dry them being sure not to get water in where the batteries are. She got a tube of lube out and explained about where to and how much to use and if I wanted, on the vibrators too. It was a 'duh' moment but not a peep from me.

Dad was on this side and mom on the other and a blank pillow in the middle. I wondered where I would be. Maybe my hint worked. Dad would be right there at me. The bed is really big. Mom was smiling and motioning me over and on. I got on and climbed up to the pillow and turned towards mom.

Mom said, "Turn over and talk with your dad. Get comfortable with him so he doesn't distract you and you won't jump out of your skin and settle him and yourself down for goodness sake."

I turned over and dad was right there. Dad used to box in college so he was slim and a bit muscular. I knew he didn't wear underwear to bed and mostly he wore short pjs and a t-shirt but tonight he had on about what I was wearing. He got my hand with his lower hand and stared right in my eyes with a happy face.

He said, "It's not always easy to relax for this. It doesn't seem to work that way. What I like to do is enjoy it in my mind and let my body do what it wants to do. If my being here causes you any distraction I can easily watch tv or something. I know how lovely these are for your mom. I think it'll be the same for you. Ok?"

I felt a little better about it. It was silly to get him to leave, it's his bed. So he could see me doing it. He saw mom doing it. Mom was breathing right on my neck and rubbing my back up under my top. I was a lot less stressing myself. My plan seemed to be making progress but it was taking a toll on me.

I nodded at dad and said, "If you see something you need to do for me go ahead. I'm trying to be calm about it. It's not all that easy and I don't want to offend you or mom."

I turned over towards mom and she turned me back over on my back. My legs were down the bed and the sheets were way down there too.

She turned out her light and dad turned out his. It was dark but not totally. Light was leaking into the room. I had my vibrators up under my pillow. I didn't want dad to see them. Mom got her little one and I got mine. She got on her back and got comfortable and pulled up her gown and got it between her legs. She didn't have any pants on. I put a little lube on my clit earlier. I got mine down in my pjs and pants. Just enough room. Mom had the right idea. I heard hers start and I turned mine on. I wish I had tried it in the bathroom first.

I had it between my fingers. It vibrated and did a job on my fingers. I had it right at the top of my hood and slowly slid it down. I could hardly breathe right away. Wow isn't even a good enough word for this. I opened my legs more and got my knees up a little. I quick slipped it down to the tip of my clit and back. I soared up there where the jets go. My vagina squeezed shut and held it for a moment. I had my eyes open and mouth open and turned my head towards dad. He was smiling and looking down at my middle but keeping his distance.

I closed my eyes. In a moment I turned towards mom. She had her left hand in her pants and her right hand was unbuttoning my pj top. I had both hands down in my pants and couldn't take them out. When she got me unbuttoned she opened up my pj top and my breasts were out for dad to see although in my sleep bra which wasn't there to hide me. I couldn't figure out how mom could stretch like that while vibing her clit.

My clit got really touchy and almost burned a little. After a while it settled down into a mild roar while a herd of bison ran over it. It was a very long herd. I could finally get a hand out of my pants and lay it down between me and dad. He got my hand and held it. I had an enormous orgasm right then. I almost hollered and did get out some strange utterances. I sincerely hoped I didn't shout 'fuck'. It was certainly on my mind. My pussy was mincemeat and useless.

Dad sat up so he could see over me and watch mom have an orgasm. I was still getting my breath. I noticed I still had my hand in my pants and jerked it out. Then I remembered the vib and got down in again and got it out. I tried to smile at dad but couldn't yet but he leaned down and gave me a kissy peck.

Mom said, "You thrust up very nicely. I can't do it like that. Mine is straight up like I'm lifting my hips up but you rotate your hips up into your hand."

"I was doing myself upwards," I said. "I don't remember doing that."

"You did," dad said. "It was very erotic. Thank you. I sneaked a peek. You were letting your mind enjoy itself and letting your body do its own thing. See, it works better that way. You look very sexy"

I looked and totally forgot my top was flapped open and he could see my sleep bra and me nude down to my pjs which were jammed down below my tuff. Dad was seeing my tuff. And my disguised tits. Well hell, mom undid me, it's her fault. I was thinking, 'grow up, grow up, grow up'.

I spent the day regrouping and remembering I did a whole sex thing with my parents. With. My. Parents. I liked it, a lot, and dad was holding my hand right at the right time. Dad was wonderful. He didn't make me feel the slightest bit embarrassed and more importantly didn't make fun of me. I played with the small one a couple of times in the morning, early in the morning. I wasn't sure when mom would set us up again and I'm starting to think mom and DAD now.

The next day mom gave me a package. I took it to my bedroom and opened it. I thought it might be more vibs and I wanted privacy. It wasn't. It was a set of bed clothes. They were all made out of the same thing. The material was a ruddy red and thin and flowing. It just cascaded down my body like a thin silk handkerchief. Long pants and knee pants and short pants and very little panties. A knee long gown and a high thigh gown. Button up top, slip over top which stopped halfway between my belly button and the bottom of my breasts and it had strings over my shoulders and a slip on full top. A teddy type top, with strings, that stopped at my tuff which would tease an orangutan into an orgasm because everything was contained but absolutely nothing hidden and a pair of panties with a long folded over slit from the top of my tuff to my butt, hidden until needed, and a thong to laugh at.

The material was of very good quality and the stitching was excellent and strong. It was a very good set and would last a long time. It was quite a present and must have cost a pretty penny. I was so surprised. Mom set us up. I took a lesson from mom and wore the knee gown and nothing underneath. Mom and I were facing each other chattering up a breeze when dad came to bed. Dad was coming to bed later since we started this. Nice of him to let us get settled.

Mom kissed me and rubbed around on my stomach. She was helping me get settled. I had a pillow between my knees. I always liked that and usually wound up with it jammed up in my crotch for sleeping. It didn't have the hard angles to hump. I had another one for that. The knee gown was pulled up to the bottom of my buns in back so dad would have something to look at. I was planning on letting it get up higher.

Mom was a little way out from me and I was a little way out from her and our heads and chests were almost together. She said, "Lora. Try to find a way to give a little of yourself to your dad. It'll take his mind off what we're doing and he'll feel a part of it. If you slide your bottom up a little that might do it. He may rub your back and I don't know if he will but he likes to rub my buns so he might do that if he thinks you don't mind."

"Mom, what do you think about that," I said. "Dad rubbing me down there. I'm just unsure about a lot of this. Maybe it's because I'm not that experienced yet. Is that it?"

"Could be," she said. "But, you know, that's how you get experienced. A little at a time. With someone like me and someone like Seth. Try to be calm and enjoy yourself. If there's something you don't like try and get through it and we can talk about it later. If it's really too much just stop. It's ok. We'll understand."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss and got her vib and slipped it down in while she was on her side facing me so I did the same thing. My plan seemed to be working except it was more on me than I expected. I was kind of struggling to keep each thing separated in my mind so it all worked later and everybody was happy. Mom forgot to turn her light out so she did and then dad did. Our eyes got used to the dark but there was a good deal of light coming in. With my pillow between my knees I was open ok. This time I was going to go slow and let it build for a longer time. Mom said she was so I am.

My knees with the pillow were bent up the bed some so dad and I weren't going to ankle and feet and toe each other. My hips did start to come up into the vib all by themselves. I had my eyes closed just floating along with it and felt dad's fingers running up and down my back. That was a wonderful feeling and really helped. Having a vib on your clit and another whole living being touching your body was something else all by itself. He was going from my neck right down my spine to the top of my buns and back up. After a while he stayed on the top of my buns and moved with me when I tilted up into the vib. He didn't push, just moved with me. Mom and I had our heads fairly close to each other.

I said, "Dad's on my bottom feeling it moving back and forth. I think he likes that. He's up on the top of my buns."

"He does that to me a lot," she said. "I wish I could tilt like you do. I'll bet he's watching that. He rubs my back under my gown and lets his fingers tease me when I'm using the vibrator. If he moves down towards the bottom slide back some."

"Ok," I said. "It really feels good."

"Do you mind him teasing you down at the bottom of your cheeks?" She said. "He might not realize how it affects you."

"I don't know how it'll affect me either," I said. "If he can't get to you I don't mind him enjoying himself over here if you don't mind."

Mom and I were whispering in a ragged sort of way. The vibs were working on both of us. I kept bringing mine up my hood to slow everything down and hold my orgasm off a little. I told mom that and she did the same thing.

"Oh, I don't mind," she said. "If he gets turned on with you he's going to be a lot of fun later. I wouldn't mind that at all. I love this vibrator. I can get up on a high and hold it for the count before having to have an orgasm. Lora, remember your dad does things out of habit for me. He might forget it's you."

I had an impression my plan was going good but I was so turned on I couldn't really tell. Later maybe, after all this. I could perfectly hold my fingers down in on the vibrator. I had the perfect range to move it right where it felt the best. My gown was still down my bun. Dad's fingers were staying over my butt crack and letting me push against them every time I rotated back. Then he pushed his palm further down and I felt his fingers on my perineum, right on skin. I looked at mom but didn't tell her. I could feel dad kiss the back of my neck.

I started to go faster. Dad pulled his hand out of my butt and moved his whole body right into the back of me. My gown got pulled up and I could feel him spooning me with his knees pulled up under mine. He was rubbing my back up under my gown. The more I thrust the further down he got into my butt crack against my gown. He was still in his pants but I had a big dick right up my backside while I was having an orgasm. Dad pulled and thrust along with me. When I orgasmed he stayed with me right through it and helped me calm down. I didn't mind one little bit. We were getting there. A little more commitment on his part and more than that on mom's part I think.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12