The Gift

Story Info
Giving my wife a gift of her fantasy.
2.9k words
4.16
25k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlowe4704
jlowe4704
6 Followers

I had been planning this for months. My wife has from time to time talked about her fantasy of making love to another woman, and I have shared mine of watching her have sex with another man, so I decided to fulfill both at one time. We were away at a hotel retreat for a long weekend, and had been enjoying great sex each night. Each time I made sure to mention the fantasies, so they would be on her mind. The last night, I asked her to wear her sexiest dress to dinner, a long sleek black dress with low cut back. I also asked that she wear a red thong underneath. The dress was silky and fit her perfectly, accentuating her curves. Her black heels topped off the outfit perfectly. The outfit was partially for me, so I could be thinking about what was to come later, and also to make her feel sexy.

We had a drink before dinner, then 2 glasses of wine during the meal, which is about her limit before she gets tipsy. I wanted her relaxed but not drunk. After dinner we danced a bit, and as we slow danced, I whispered in her ear how hot she looked, and how I would love to see her with a woman. I could tell that thought connected, as she pushed her crotch against my leg as we danced. She glanced up at me with a sly smile when she felt my erection through my pants. After one more dance, I suggested we go up to the room. Her kiss told me she was ready.

As we entered the room, I asked her to slip out of the dress, leave her thong on and put on her silk pajama top, buttoned half way up, and to lay on the bed face down. I kissed her and told her I had a surprise for her, and wanted her to lie there and I would be right back. She did as told, and when she laid down, she brought her arms up to her face, and the bottom of the pajama rested just below her ass. She looked amazingly inviting. I turned the lights off but partially opened the curtains so she could not see anything other than shadows and outlines. I also lit a candle in the other room, so the flickering light would add to the setting. I popped a bottle of champagne and filled two glasses and placed them on the bedside table.

We had a suite, so the bedroom was separate from the entrance. Once she was on the bed, I waited until I knew she was quite comfortable and not paying attention, and quietly went to the door. I opened it very slowly and as little as possible, allowing my guests into the room. Returning to the bed, I sat next to her, stroked her hair, and whispered "Your surprise is here. Please trust me and just go with it. Don't look up, simply lie here."

Unexpectedly she simply said "OK". I slipped a silk blindfold onto her head and down across her eyes. "Mmm, I like this" she whispered. I got off the bed and walked into the siting room where my guests were undressing. This couple was recommended to me by a friend who had set up the same thing. He said they were "very professional". The woman was very attractive, 30-something, with short red hair, large but not huge tits and a fine ass. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch of hair just above her mound. The guy was very well built, also in his 30's, trim and athletic, with neatly trimmed black hair and I couldn't help noticing his cock was well above average in length and girth. I motioned for them to go in. I followed, took off my pants and sat in a chair close to the bed. I had instructed them not to talk, and to begin by gently stroking her body, and then it was up to them as to how to proceed.

They each got on the bed next to my wife, one on each side. She raised her head but the blindfold was doing its work. "What is going on?" she asked quietly, but the man placed his fingers to her lips and said "shhhh". She attempted to bring her arms down to turn over, but he gently held them in place until she stopped resisting. After a quick moment, she lowered her head back to the pillow as if to surrender to the surprise. The woman ran her fingers through her hair, across her neck and shoulders. Then she ran her hands slowly down the middle of her back, ending with a squeeze on each ass cheek. She then ran her hands gently up the inside of my wife's thighs. I noticed my wife spreading her legs just a bit to allow the woman easier access. I could hear her gasp as the woman gently allowed her fingers to brush against my wife's thong. It did not take long for her to react, as I could hear her breathing harder and could see her moving slightly. The woman then laid between my wife's legs and began to lightly kiss her legs.

The man leaned closer and kissed her neck and shoulders, then used his finger tips to trace the curves of her back and sides, gently following them down to her lower back. He raised her pajama top, then rested one hand on her ass while the other glided back up to her neck, massaging her neck and shoulders while lightly rubbing each ass cheek.

They both continued to massage and explore her body, each placing soft kisses on her as they moved up and down, then man focusing on her upper body, the woman down low. While enjoying their attention, my wife reached out to touch each of them. She could not reach the woman, but she found the man's stomach. He felt firm and strong. As she moved down his body, her hand found his erect cock. She placed her hand around it and felt his size and hardness. As she did, he moved his hand from her ass down between her legs and felt her thong-covered pussy. She was already wet and his fingers glided easily across her damp covered slit. He slid his fingers underneath the thong and easily entered her. She raised her hips and pushed back, hoping he would push further inside. Instead, the woman got up from between my wife's legs and he placed his hands on her side and motioned for her to turn over.

Once on her back, he straddled her and rested his spread legs just below her tits, pinning her arms to her sides. The woman moved between her legs, gently pushing them apart and settling in between, with her arms sliding under each leg. My wife could tell the man was fit as his body felt tight and strong, and she knew she was in his control, which added to her excitement. She could feel his cock and balls resting just below her tits. He slowly unbuttoned her top and opened it, exposing her breasts. He ran his fingers over them, tracing their shape and lightly brushing her nipples. He took each nipple between his thumb and index fingers and lightly pinched them until she responded. Her head rested back and she raised her back to meet his fingers. Then he brought one hand to her face and placed his thumb on her lower lip, bushing back and forth against it. She instinctively opened it and let him slide it in, and as he did she began to suck it slowly. He continued to massage her tits with his other hand, gently working each nipple. Not being able to move heightened her pleasure.

At the same time she could feel the woman's mouth between her legs, lifting her ass and sliding her thing off. She slowly began to lick her pussy, first up and down each side, then slowly gilding from top to bottom of her slit. Her tongue became firmer as she worked it against my wife's opening, forcing her way inside. She moved the tip up and down, lapping the length of her slit several times. The combination of the man on top of her with his thumb in her mouth and the woman between her legs caused my wife to completely give herself to the moment, and her wetness started to drip down the insides of her thighs. She began to move her hips up to meet this woman's licking motion, as she ran her own tongue over the guy's thumb in her mouth.

He moved forward enough to place his cock between her tits and began to slide it up and down. He took his thumb from her mouth and used his two hands to push her tits together, forming a mound for him to push against. With each movement upwards, the tip of his cock would touch her lips, and she would stick out her tongue to lick it. After several minutes of this ecstasy, he let go of her tits and placed his hands behind her head, raising her so her face was closer to him. As he moved forward, she opened her lips and took him inside her mouth. His cock filled her mouth and as he slid it in, she ran her tongue across the underside of his shaft. Holding her head, he pushed in and she could feel him against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. He released her head, and as she dropped it back to the pillow he eased out of her mouth, stopping at her lips. She could taste his pre-cum. She was so engrossed by his foreplay that she hadn't noticed the woman placing two fingers inside her. Her attention returned there, and the combination of her fingers moving in and out and her tongue lapping her clit sent shivers through her body. Having this strange man's cock fucking her tits and mouth and this woman massaging her pussy with her mouth and fingers brought her to her first climax, and I could hear her cry out as she released.

That was the couple's signal to switch places. The man climbed off her as the woman got up from the bed, and as he forcibly flipped my wife over to her stomach, the woman moved to the top of the bed and positioned herself spread-eagle in front of my wife, her back resting against the headboard. The guy pulled her pajama top down but did not completely remove it, leaving it across her arms and back. He then pulled her up on her knees and pushed her head down so she lay face to face with the woman's pussy. My wife did not hesitate and began to kiss and lick this woman, tasting her wetness. She moved her hands up this stranger's body and caressed her firm tits. This was her first tase of a woman's love nest, and she worked it slowly, enjoying each sensation. The woman's pussy lips were full, and as my wife moved her tongue up to find her clit, she easily moved inside and found her very damp. While enjoying this first taste of pussy she felt the man position himself behind her, spreading her legs with his own. He positioned a pillow underneath her waist and she rested down on it, her ass still raised toward him. She felt his hands move over her ass and hold her hips, then the head of his large, hard rod penetrate her opening. Rather than push inside, he left it there, teasing her as he moved it against her wet slit. My wife moaned and raised up higher, begging him to fuck her hole. After teasing her for several minutes, he entered her, thrusting slowly inside, pushing as far as he could and left it there. He was bigger than she was used to, and his thrust gave her a slight pain, then a feeling of warmth as he filled her vagina.

As she caught her breath from his penetration, her attention returned to the woman lying in front of her. She placed one hand at the top of her mound and spread her pussy to expose her clit, then began to gently suck it and test it with the tip of her tongue. The woman grabbed her head and forced her to lick tighter, her juices now covering my wife's lips. The combination of his cock deep inside her, his hands holding her hips and her mouth on this woman's dripping wet pussy sent my wife over the top, and again, she came hard, her breath heavy and broken.

Now that she had cum twice, it was the stranger's turn to get off. The woman grabbed my wife's head and held her closer as she rubbed her pussy up and down against her tongue. The woman's breathing became faster and louder, and it was clear she was about to cum. She held my wife close and thrust her pussy against her mouth, exploding with her sex juice. She cried out as my wife continued to lick her sensitive pussy, and once she recovered her breathing, she moved away and off the bed, leaving the man to have my wife to himself. The man began to stroke his cock in and out, slapping against her ass as he entered her. He bent over her and reached one hand around and under to place his fingers on her clit. As he fucked her hard he massaged her sensitive spot, sending waves of passion shuddering through her body. The woman walked across the room and sat on my lap as we watched the forms on the bed. She reached into my briefs and released my hard cock, stroking it gently.

He took each of my wife's arms and placed them behind her back, tying her wrists together with the pajama top. Holding her in place, he began to fuck her hard and fast from behind. I could hear his stomach slap against her ass and my wife moaning into the bed with each thrust. He spread her legs as wide as he could, allowing him deep penetration. He then laid down against her back, pushing her legs together between his. With his entire weight on her, he pushed deep into her pussy, grinding as far inside as possible. She grabbed the sheets and cried out into the bed, pushing her ass up against him. It was clear she was completely giving herself to him.

They fucked this way for a while, and once he got off her back, he rolled over on the bed, pulling her up on top of him. She straddled him and lowered her wet, used pussy down on his throbbing member, and began to ride him deeply. He untied her hands and she took off the pajama top and threw it aside. He grabbed her ass as she leaned forward, and she kissed him frantically, placing a hand on each side of his head. I could hear her building up again, and as she raised up she threw her head back, grinding slowly back and forth with his big cock buried deep inside her. She cried out in delight, and again leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed her ass, spreading it and holding her against his chest with his strong arms as he began to thrust up and into her as rapidly as he could. This caused her to quickly cum again, her juice flowing down his shaft and balls.

Exhausted, she feel to the side and lay on her back. He quickly moved on top of her, and placed his cock directly over her face. She eagerly opened her mouth to take him again, tasting her own juices on his shaft. She brought one hand up and stroked him as he moved in and out of her soft wet mouth, occasionally lifting his rod so she could lick his balls. Her other hand worked around to his ass and she ran her fingers up and down his crack. After several minutes of sucking, he took his hard wet shaft from her mouth and began to beat off directly over her face. It did not take many strokes of his hand to release his hot stream of cum on her, covering her face and the blindfold. As he moaned loudly, he continued to jerk off and again placed himself in her waiting mouth. She sucked the remaining juice from him, using her tongue to lick his head and the underside of his long shaft. Her technique made him cum a second time, and she swallowed the load he deposited into her throat.

Between watching my wife get supremely fucked and this woman jerking me off, I was ready to explode. She moved off and pushed me in the direction of the bed. The man got off my wife and moved to over to where the woman was standing. I eagerly climbed on the bed and mounted my cum-covered wife, sliding my hard and sensitive clock into her drenched pussy. She opened her legs wide, then placed them around my back as I thrust into her as hard and deep as I could. It only took about a minute for me to release my pent-up stream deep inside my wife. I laid on top of her as we both caught our breath. I reached for the glasses of champagne and gave one to my wife, and we silently toasted the adventure. After hearing the door open and close, we finished our drinks and we both drifted off to a sound sleep.

jlowe4704
jlowe4704
6 Followers