The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting his hand to his mouth, Matt tasted Li's first orgasm. Her juice was dripping from his fingers, and he sucked them, not missing a spot, as he thrust harder into her. He slammed down on top of her, and pushed his cock inside violently. The orgasm took him by surprise, and Li screamed in pleasure and pain as Matt rocked her body, his cock twitching and pounding inside her, shooting another great load inside her asshole.

Matt collapsed on top of Li, and lay there until she tried to move him. He rolled to his back and pulled her over his chest. They both relaxed for a while then fell asleep after Matt pulled the cover over them.

Hours later, when Matt awoke, Li was still sleeping deeply. He thought, "that was not a dream, what am I going to do with her? Surely I can't really keep her, or can I?" Matt shrugged as he started to caress her pussy again, kissing her awake. "Well, at least I can enjoy her while I decide", was the last thought he had as his hard cock took over once more.

Like the story? Please do let me know.

12