The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

John was lost between his legs, his every nerve feeling his co-worker's tongue work her magic. All he could clearly discern was the cool air of the bar drying out his slick shaft, Brandy's warm lips pulling on his shaft and the rough side of her tongue making sure to press with friction with every suck, driving his senses wild. He vaguely say some people in front of him, even heard one of them egging Brandy on with her blowjob. All he could feel was Brandy's soft lips on his pulsating cock. Feeling his heart beat against Brandy's tongue, he felt her hand roughing start pulling and squeezing his balls, and her lips pressing against his pubic hair. He bit his lips, took in a sharp breath and let go of his control, blasting shot after shot of cum down Brandy's throat. He slumped back in his seat, his vision coming back into focus as his co-worker slipped his dick out of her mouth.

"Enjoy that, huh, boss," Andi chimed in.

"Mmhmm"

"Don't panties feel kinda nice, don't they?"

Finally getting a visual hold of Andi, as Brandy tucked his manhood back into his panties and zipped him back up, he replied, "Yeah. They feel nice. Plus, the nice little sexual charge doesn't hurt either."

"Tell ya, what, boss. You can keep those frillies you have on now, on one condition."

"Sure. What is it?"

"You gotta wear them to work on Monday."

"Well…"

"C'mon! Besides, how better to understand your female underlings that to walk a mile in their panties?"

The four people in the booth all got a good chuckle out of that line. Then, John settled them all down and said, "you know what? You're right. Besides, they feel nice…especially after a certain person made me feel more comfortable with them." He flashed a wink in Brandy's direction, then said, "you know what? We all need to get home. Besides, I miss the kids. Down to give me a ride?"

"Sure, no prob, boss. No problem at all."

***

The weekend turned out to be mildly nerve-wracking for John, despite keeping busy with his kids. He was thinking about how he was going to manage to get his panties on without his wife and kids finding out. Mercifully, the weekend managed to pass fast, and suddenly it was Monday morning, leaving him to make his move. After a rough night's sleep, he woke up alone in his bed, leaving him part in fear and relief. "That's right. Julia had to leave early to prepare for a client," John thought to himself. "I could have used on of those good morning fucks. They always manage to calm my nerves."

All alone, he took his morning shower, shaved as he always did on Monday mornings, and then walked into his bedroom, fishing out the brown paper bag with the bra and panties. He took a whiff out of them, and noticed that they faintly smelled of perfume. "I wonder how come I didn't notice this on Friday," he thought to himself. Reserved to his fate, he nonchalantly slip on the panties, then threw on his bathrobe and went to wake up his kids, going through the morning routine solo.

Coming into the office that day felt particularly strange to John, with all eyes in the office seemingly on him. Just as he was about to open the door to his office, he heard someone calling him.

"Hey, boss!" screamed Andi. "Wearing those panties we gave ya?"

"Uh, yeah. I am."

"C'mon boss. Show 'em to us. It ain't no big deal. We're all wearing them, ladies, right?" The other three women in the office murmured in agreement. "So show us. Ain't like we're gonna see nothing we ain't see before."

"Oh, alright. I'll show ya." With that, John unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks and pushed them down to his knees, revealing the white panties he had on. He lifted up his shirt so that the ladies could get a better view, then turned around in a circle to show them off.

"So there they are. What do you guys think?"

Andi just stood there and clapped, chuckling at her boss' predicament. Brandy looked right into John's crotch, eyeballing the panties, then said, "Mmm…they look nice on you. They go well with your complexion, plus what's inside them is simply delicious!" Brandy, Andi and Anita all had a chuckle at that double entendre, and even John had to smile at that. Mary, however, looked at her boss with concern.

"Are you comfortable with that? I mean, are you a crossdresser or something? I mean, umm…"

"Relax, Mary," John assured her as he pulled his pants back up. "It's just something fun for the office. Nothing major. Besides, in a weird sort of way, I'm boding with you guys this way."

"Well, alright. I kinda get it," Mary said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"NOW GET TO WORK!" John screamed in mock anger, making everyone in the office roll over in laughter. "OK, boss!" Andi and Brandy replied in unison, chuckling as their boss went into his office.

The morning from there was pretty uneventful, mostly consisting of answering tons of e-mailed support questions that had piled up over the weekend. While most of them were incredibly idiotic, some of them required that he had to make some calls to the main IT department to get some information. Eventually, though, by the end of the morning, John had managed to resolve all of those issues. Just as he was getting ready to get up and go to lunch, he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!"

Walking in was Andi holding what looked like a make-up bag, and Brandy walked in behind her holding a plastic head hold a long, platinum blonde wig. Reading the looking on their faces, John knew something was up.

"Hey! What are you two up to, Lucy and Ethel?" John asked, more than a bit bewildered, as they laid out the make-up bag and wig on his desk.

"Oh, RICKY!" Brandy deadpanned as she helped Andi take out some make-up from the bag. "But seriously, boss, I decided to do something nice for your first day in panties," Andi chimed in. Picking up the wig from the head, she continued, "I decided to put you in make-up and a wig for the rest of the day. You know, just to see what you'd look like. I recruited Brandy's help in this little scheme, and now we're gonna have some fun for lunch."

"Well, I don…"

"C'mon man! Lighten up! Have some fun!"

"Alright," John said, sitting back in his chair. "Do your worst."

Actually, Andi and Brandy did a pretty good job. After putting some foundation, the two preceded to spend the next 15 minutes working their magic. After putting on the platinum blonde wig on John's head, they put on light blue eye liner and eye shadow and extended his lashes with 3 coats of mascara. After putting some light pink blush on John's cheeks, they put on 2 coats of metallic pink lipstick on John's lips, then added some gloss and black lip liner. When they were finished, they handed John a mirror so that he could look at himself.

"Wow," John said in disbelief, looking at his reflection. "That's me? That can't be."

"Yes, it is, hun," Andi assured John. "You look more like a Janine that a John now," she chuckled.

Just as John was ready to turn and glare in Andi's direction, Brandy grabbed John's chin and looked deep into his eyes. "Well, I agree with Andi, myself, but let me say you look HOT!" Pushing John's chair back a bit from his desk, she moved aside the make-up, the plastic head and John's keyboard, then jumped on the desktop in front of John. "In fact, I think I have some uses for that pretty face of yours," Brandy continued, spreading her bare legs in front of her boss and revealing her shaved, wet pussy.

"So, boss, wanna return the favor from Friday night?"

"I'm dunno. I'm happily married and all, and…"

"C'mon. Ain't like you turned down the blowjob from me. Besides, oral sex ain't cheating."

"Well, if you insist," John said with a shrug. He then pulled his chair forward so that he could be between her legs, then grabbed one of her legs and planted a wet kiss on Brandy's knee, smudging his lipstick. Brandy gently stroked the platinum blonde hair away from John's face and smiled. "Ooh, that feels nice," Brandy said with a smile. "Let's see what you can do."

John licked his painted lips, tasting his lipstick, and went to work. He licked his way up Brandy's café- au-lait colored thighs, lapping at her smooth skin like a kitten. As he got closer to her honey pot, he started to tongue kiss Brandy's thigh, driving her wild, making her grab onto John's wig and dig her heels into John's back. She squirmed under her boss' tongue, enjoying the wetness on his skin, and getting herself wet in anticipation of feeling those soft lips on her clit as they got so close to her drooling lips. When John let his soft lips falling off of the top of her inner thigh, she tugged on his wig, dying to feel his lips on hers. However, John had other plans, blowing a line from the bottom of Brandy's slit to her clit, then licking his glossy lips and letting a smile beam out from between them up to Brandy's eyes.

He then proceeded to give her other thigh the same attention he gave the first one, wetly kissing and slowly licking his way back down Brandy's thigh, taking it the mix of scents from her skin and her wet cunt. Drooling at the possibilities that lay between her thighs, John let his saliva drip onto her thigh, then spread it out with his lipstick, leaving a wide, glossy streak leading right up to Brandy's pussy. Just as Brandy was about to push John's face hard onto her pulsing vulva, John raised up her hand as a signal to stop. Brandy laid back on her elbows, peaking over her heaving chest to see what her boss was doing.

John let the tip of his tongue work its magic, running it along the edge of her inner lips, making sure to avoid accidentally brushing her clit. He then licked along Brandy's nude inner lips wetly and wildly, lapping at it like he was a starving animal, and making Brandy collapse her arms and fall out across the desk. As she looked up to see Andi idly pawing the crotch of her jeans, she felt John spread her inner flat and inside out, then pressed his puckered lips to the pink undersides, wiggling it against her wet lips. She then felt his tongue lick lightly and his lips give butterfly kisses to her outstretched lips, driving her wild and making her moan wildly.

"Oh GOD!!! Make me fucking cum…eat that pussy!!" Brandy screamed out, losing herself between her legs.

Taking a quick glance at the clock on the wall, John decided to finish her off, taking Brandy's clit between his soft pink lips and licking it hard, driving her wild. She grabbed onto John's blonde wig, closed her thighs around John's head and rode his face to an orgasm, being driven wild by her boss' tongue.

"Good job, there John. Maybe you should have been born a lesbian," Andi joked. "You sure know how to eat pussy." "And soon, you will be one," Andi completed in the line in her head.

Eventually, Brandy came down from her orgasm, huffing and puffing, her face glowing with sweat. "Wow! That was incredible there!" Brandy exclaimed, short of breath from her little death. Suddenly, an idea came to her head. "Get up, boss," Brandy ordered her boss. "I think we have someone else who might be interested in your services."

Brandy hopped down from the desk, then led John and Andi out of John's office into the larger office, looking for Anita. Conveniently, she was sitting there quietly eating lunch, surfing some humor sites.

"Hey, Anita, want something special?" Brandy asked.

"Huh…what?" Anita looked at three of her co-workers in surprise. Brandy was standing there, her face in a lustful glow and visibly breathing hard. Standing next to her was someone she assumed was her boss by the shirt and slacks. However, the head was that of an incredibly pretty girl, with a platinum blonde wig hanging down to her…um, his back, a face tastefully made up in light colors and her lips and chin noticeably wet. Finally, on her boss' right, Andi was standing there, running her fingers through her boyishly-short hair.

"Want something nice for lunch, Anita?" Brandy asked.

"Uh…sure. I guess so," Anita replied, her head starting to put things together.

"Stand up. It'll be easier that way," Andi commanded. With that, Anita stood up from her chair, letting her slight tall frame rise up. Even though she had recently graduated college, her body still had a pubescent awkwardness to her, despite her womanly hips and her large breasts hinted at under her baggy t- shirt.

"Hey boss! Get down on your knees, and take off her jeans."

"I dunno Andi. I mean…"

"Uh, apparently you haven't paid attention to the past few days, huh? You know you aren't supposed to sleep with your underlings, right?"

"Yeah, you're right."

Stopping her boss before he could continue, Andi continued, "Hey, if you take care of her, I think we can look the other way, right Brandy?" She punctuated her remark by feeling up Brandy's ass, teasing her sensitive pussy.

"Uh, yeah, we could manage that," replied Brandy, unsure of what to say next.

"So, boss! Let's get going!"

John nervously got to her knees, then unbuttoned and unzipped Anita's jeans. Peeling them off revealed the rather nice set of legs only hinted at by the jeans, along with a red thong that framed her ass and pussy perfectly. John was about to pull off Anita's panties and Anita was about to tuck her shirt over her breasts when Andi suddenly shouted "STOP!"

"Turn around Anita," Andi commanded. "I want our little sexual harassing boss to take them off with his teeth. Oh, and I advise you not to get smart with me, John."

John, realizing that he was caught between a rock and a hard place, reached up with his mouth at the hem of Anita's thong. Slowly, he peeled off the thong with his teeth, his breath causing Anita to giggle just a bit. "Hey, boss! Your breath tickles!" Anita chuckled out as her thong came to rest around her knees. With that, John spread Anita's cheeks and went to work on her body.

Anita wiggled and sighed a bit as she felt John's pink lips kiss the top of her ass crack, the tip of his tongue snaking out. Feeling up her tight ass with his hands, he kept kissing his way down the crack, snaking his tongue along her tailbone and letting his spit roll down her butt onto her asshole, making Anita squirm. She looked down over her shoulder at her boss, and the visual surprised her. Here she was in her office, having what looked like a beautiful Black woman with big full lips and blonde hair pleasuring her ass and, to her surprise, licking around her asshole, making her moan suddenly.

"Oooh…that feels so naughty. Could you eat my ass for me, boss?"

John responded with his tongue, worming his tongue into Anita's asshole, then licking all around it. He kept reaming her with his tongue, making Anita moan and lose balance on the chair she was holding herself up on. John licked away on Anita with passion, his blonde wig flailing around, and his spit soaking his chin and rolling down to her pussy. He held onto one of her wide hips while fucking his tongue in and out of her ass, while his other hand was busying toying with her clit, driving Anita wild. When she started humping into his tongue, John slid it out, letting his licks drift down to Anita's pussy, with was dripping onto the office carpet below her. Anita reached behind her and held her boss' head to her pussy as he licked it, spread them with his tongue with every lick so that he could tongue fuck her. Once he found her sugar walls, John tried to lick them clean, twisting around his tongue in there to get all her wetness while rubbing and pulling her clit between his fingers. 60 seconds of this action were all it took for Anita to cum, pressing her boss' face hard to her as she let herself ride out her orgasm as it came crashing over her.

Sexually satiated, Anita fell out onto the chair she was leaning on for support, then, realizing where she was, quickly pulled up her thong and her jeans. "What the hell was I thinking?" she screamed out, worried that someone might walk in and realize what was going on. "This is not the place for this, right?"

Brandy, startled out of palming her tits through her dress, stood up straight in response, then relaxed. She then reassured Anita, "Hey! Don't sweat it. After, the guy who just ate you out is our boss, right?"

"She's has a point there, Anita." Andi chimed in, furtively zipping up her jeans. "Don't worry. Our boss CAN'T fire us, remember?"

Scrambling to his feet, John replied, "yeah, you're right Andi. It wouldn't make any sense."

Just as he said that, Mary walked back in the door, waving hi to everyone. "Hey, how was lunch? I just got back from eating with my husband and…" She finally caught a glimpse at her beautifully made-up boss, his pretty face contrasting strikingly with his otherwise manly dress. "What was going on during lunch?"

"Oh, nothing much," Andi chimed in before anyone else could speak. "Just having fun with John, that's all. Nothing major. It ain't like this is going to be a regular thing."

"Well, I guess," Mary said, her worries assuaged for a bit. "It smells kind of funny in here. Oh well."

Pulling off the wig, John went back into boss mode. "Listen. It's a bit past the end of lunch, so people should start calling soon with computer issues, OK? I'll be in the bathroom washing this stuff off. Now get to work, now."

The four ladies returned to their cubicles, put their headsets back on and went back to work as usual. Starting towards his office, John realized what he looked like now and left the office, heading to the bathroom down the hall.

"Hello? This is Anita speaking. How may I help you?"

***

Surprisingly, the rest of the work week through Friday morning went on without any incidents. Granted, John had to explain to Julia the burgundy set of lingerie he'd put on that morning, but even that elicited nothing but a few chuckles at the color and the cup size on the bra. That whole week, all John had to do was show off some proof of the lingerie to his underlings in the office, and go on about his business. It became a big joke to the ladies in the office, looking at their manly boss wear some frilly women's lingerie, but it was a big deal. However, things changed that following Friday just as the day was winding down.

"Hey boss!" Andi called out as she opened the door and walked into John's office.

"Hold on a sec?" John called out before sliding away from the computer on his desk. "Whatcha want?"

"Well, first, I wanna ask you, something."

"Go ahead. Shoot."

"Hey, can you free up tonight? I was thinking we could go drinking with the whole office, you know, another girl's night out so to speak."

"Well, I dunno. I was thinking of spending some quality time with my Mrs. And all."

"Come on, boss. It'll be worth it. Besides, I got a surprise for ya."

Slumping in his chair, resigned to whatever plot Andi had came up with, John threw his hands up and said, "OK. What is it?"

"BRANDY! COME I-IN!"

Brandy slid into the room, holding a garment bag in one hand and the now-familiar make-up bag with the other. She handed off the bags to Andi, then asked "could you hold these for me while I get the rest of the stuff?"

Andi nodded her head in the affirmative, and Brandi walked back out to get the rest of the stuff. As she walked back into the doorway, with that same platinum blonde wig and another bag. When Mary asked her what she was doing with that stuff just as she was about to step in the room, she screamed back, "You'll see!"

Brandy placed the rest of the supplies on John's now cluttered desk, then turned to Andi and asked, "Shall we begin?"

Andi simply nodded her head and sneered, and replied to Brandy, "Let's."

Within the next hour, Andi and Brandy worked their magic to turn their boss into an incredible and beautiful woman. Not only did they turn John's face into that of a perfect angel, but they worked on the rest of his body too. As Brandy made up her boss' face, Andi took off John's pants and shaved his legs. After managing to do that with as few complications as possible, they continued their preparations by putting false fingernails on their boss and painting both them and his toe nails nail polish the same shade of pink as his lipstick and slipping in some silicone falsies to fill out that large bra of his. As the final piece, Andi took out a flower print dress from a garment bag and put it on her boss, and finished it off with matching sandals with 3 inch heels. When everything was ready, Andi called everyone into the room.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers