The Gift

Story Info
Rich industrialist mistakes a nurse for an Escort girl.
4.5k words
4.2
41.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to the bright lights of a hospital lamp blinding the eyes is not the kind of gift one hopes on a birthday. Having a heart attack is also not an unwarranted present but that is what Mr. Hutchison received on his 60th birthday.

The wily old man with a sharp tongue, the 15th richest man in the country is an active sportsman and a notorious womanizer. He made a fortune in insurance and also manages a chain of luxurious private hospitals throughout the country. It is in one of this hospital’s private suites that he now rests after collapsing at a golf course earlier in the day.

He hates being in the hospital; even the spectacular view of the sunset fails to arouse his luck of just being alive. An active mind in an old body, he picks up his mobile to call his personal assistant.

“Henry! I am stuck here in this damm hospital and I am bored! I hate being bored Henry. You know what to do. And Henry? Make sure no stupid nurses come in to interrupt my activities. Yes, I haven’t forgotten what happened last time.”

Mr. Hutchison puts his phone down, a smile forming on his tanned leathery skin. He always feels so alive after surviving a heart attack and not to mention extremely horny.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tanya had arrived for her night shift at the Mercy Private Hospital like any other night for the past three months. With her fiancé just laid off, she has to work extra hard to ensure they have rent for their miserable apartment until her fiancé can find employment. Being a hardworking person, she quickly found a job waiting tables in the morning and then being a night nurse at the local private hospital that pays very well.

People always expected Tanya to achieve something big in life but after meeting her fiancé, Andrew things have not been going well for her. The last few weeks have been trying: having constant fights with Andrew about their financial problems are slowly driving them apart and she is bitter that he doesn’t pay attention to her nowadays, preferring to waste his time with beers and self pity as he stares at the TV the whole day.

The money she gets from waiting on tables is barely enough to cover their monthly food and provisions but the more considerable wages that she earns from the hospital is crucial to covering their rent and even sending some money home to her parents.

It was always easy for her to work with people, especially men. Her wavy black-brown hair was seldom tied, preferring to let it fall behind her shoulders and sometimes resting on her chest. A petite frame of just 5’6 and having averaged sized breasts from her Hispanic parentage, Tanya can boast of her light brown unblemished skin and curvy proportions that enhances her long legs. Large eyes and thick pouty lips that easily break into a smile are parts of her arsenal against men that she hardly realizes she is using.

“Hello Gloria!” she greets the matron of the night watch. A veteran of the hospital, Gloria is a large lady with an attitude to match. Tanya had realized early on to get on her good side.

The matron looks at her watch and then to the clock before giving Tanya an icy glare.

“You have a watch don’t you? Do you think you can use it sometime? This has been the sixth time this month you been coming in almost an hour late. Keep this up, and I assure you this will be your final month here.”

Tanya cringes at the rebuke. “I am sorry Gloria, it’s just that…”

“Save it Ms.Tanya, another incident like this and I have to write up a report against you. Don’t let me hear that I didn’t warn you.”

Tanya looks down, her long eyelashes fluttering in shame.

“Don’t you dare cry on me now missy. Here, take this. It’s tonight’s list of medication I need you to dispense. Oh, and Mr. Hutchison is the hospital today, so stay clear of the 17th floor. No nurses allowed on that level.”

“Mr. Hutchison, the owner?”

“Yes, don’t go acting dumb. He’s not pleased with the performance of the hospital. Probably got a heart attack just to see how we respond. He’s just been given his medication and strictly said no visitors for that entire floor.”

“Yes Gloria.”

Tanya has always wondered about that man; how his wealth seems almost unbelievable to her own meager upbringing. She takes the lift to the 16th floor, pushing a cart containing the patients evening pills and medication. She adjusts the hem of her white uniform before entering the rooms, not for the first time thinking why did the designers made it very short.

The white uniform sports an oversized collar and has buttons running at the front of the dress. Already made of material that easily stretches and conforms to the body, the uniform does enhance her cleavage, allowing a view of the top of her firm breasts pressed together. The short uniform also requires constant tugging and conscious effort to be made while seating as the hem ends almost 5 inches from the top of the knees when standing.

The patients at the 16th floor are normally recovering form heart attacks and strokes, but some of them still find it in their hands to take a swipe of her buttocks whenever the chance presents itself. Tanya had even attracted the attention of some of the doctors but she has carefully avoided their approaches. Her shy nature causes her to blush with embarrassment whenever that happens, thinking it’s her fault that she unnecessarily led them on.

Rubbing her buttocks after smarting a rather hard slap from Mr. Patterson, the seventy-year-old man brought in a few days earlier with two minor heart attacks, Tanya pushes her cart to the end of the hallway having finished her duties.

Checking her list, she notices that it contains an item of medication for Mr. Hutchison. She thinks it’s a mistake but the computer print out is hardly wrong, and there is a cup with pills marked for the dreaded hospital owner.

She looks back to the hallway, the internal hospital phone shining bright red at the distance. She resolves to take some initiative and enters the utility lift, bringing her up to the restricted 17th floor.

The silence that greets her in unnerving. The entire floor is devoid of patients except for one and Tanya thinks that coming up here was not a very bright idea. She pushes the cart to the middle of the corridor, just in front of a large wooden door. The occasional squeaking of the cartwheels announcing her presence.

Gingerly pushing the door open, she is relieved to see Mr. Hutchison sleeping on the bed. A tube running to his left arm dripping glucose to his old veins while another tube brings rich oxygenated air to his nose. He seems unremarkable to her, having a slight build of probably her height, thin limbs with heavily tanned skin and drooping muscles and an ample stomach. A pair of light blue hospital pants covers his legs, and his unbuttoned shirt exposing his hairy white chest, moving up and down in tune with the respirator machine humming.

Tanya has heard many stories about this man and his meteoritic rise to wealth. Blessed with an ingenious mind, unrelenting greed and sheer wickedness has made him a powerful figure in the world of business. Tanya shakes her head. Wealth, no matter how it is built does attract followers; Mr. Hutchison’s empire is proof of that.

Tanya pushes the cart nearer to the frail man, hoping she doesn’t wake him up. He looks peaceful as he sleeps. Tanya leaves the cart and walks to Mr. Hutchison’s right, checking the medicine and his charts. She needs to wake him up to give him the medicine and has the cup of pills in her hand, she leans forward and her starched nurse cap, hits the glucose bag causing the stand to creak.

Mr. Hutchison jerks awake causing Tanya to straighten up in shock and stepping backwards. Her hips accidentally depress a button on the respiratory machine causing it to shut down momentarily. Mr. Hutchison turns to look at her, his bloodshot eyes opened wide with fear and anger. Tanya fumbles with the machine causing it to restart without sounding the alarm. She sighs with relief as the fresh air causes Mr. Hutchison to breathe normally, his body slumping back to the bed.

Yet his eyes are flashing with anger.

“You stupid bitch!” he manages to croak

“Already you come late, and now you are trying to kill me?” Hutchison screams in the room, his authoritative voice booming.

Tanya is shocked by the sudden realization that she might have accidentally caused his death and is even more surprised that he knows about her being late to work.

“No sir, it was an accident…I didn’t mean to…I just brought you medicine”

“Accident? When I am thru with you, you wont be able to find any work in this fine city. That I can promise you” his eyes glaring

“Please sir, it was an accident. Please don’t fire me, I need this job”

“Damm right you do. Where’s my phone? I need to call Henry and make sure you are back on the streets!”

Spotting the hand phone on the floor beside the bed, Tanya bends down to quickly pick up the phone to hand to Mr. Hutchison, whose old eyes are now focused on her cleavage after being given a quick yet splendid view.

“Please sir, it won’t happen again. I wont be late and this was just an accident. I was at another job.” Tanya begins to plead.

“Silence. I don’t want to hear about your other jobs. I pay good money to have you do a simple job for me. And what do I get? You reward me by trying to kill me.”

“Please sir, I will do anything, please don’t fire me”

The old man runs his eyes all over the Hispanic beauty. As usual, Henry has picked a looker for his boss.

“That’s the spirit. So are you sure no one is coming to this level?’

“Yes sir, Matron Gloria’s had strict instructions”

“Alright. You may begin.” nudging his eyes towards Tanya’s chest. “Well come on, I don’t have all day” he chuckles.

Tanya covers her top, her large eyes widen in shock. What is this man asking of her?

“You…you want me to undress??”

“Of course! What did you think I was going to ask you do? You almost killed me for god sake. Now unbutton that top!” Mr. Hutchison reaches under his pillow waving a brown envelope laden with money. “A little bonus if you please me.”

Tanya is stunned by the harsh command, but she feels an even greater shock. Here she is, about to trade her body for money. She has never felt so cheap, and the look on Mr. Hutchison’s face, as if he knows she will obey his every wish. The gall of that man! But the money is money she didn’t have and desperately wants.

Her fingers start popping the top few buttons.

Mr. Hutchison smiles as more of the silky smooth, light brown skin is exposed. Smiling thru his yellow teeth as his eyes focus on the bra: black lace with red flowers on the cup pressing her firm breasts together. He looks at her, his loins stirring as she portrays an innocent girl forced to do something against her wishes. A raise is in store for Henry; he has picked a lovely escort that manages to act very well.

“Come on girl, I haven’t got all day. Let me see those ripe melons” smacks his lips with a disgusting sound.

Tanya cringes, aware that the old man is well aroused, the thin material of his pants unable to hide his growing erection. Yet, she feels compelled to do his bidding, unbuttons the uniform to her stomach and pulling the lapels of the uniform, exposing the front of her chest to this very appreciative old man.

He grins as he observes the two small indentations over the lace bra and he wonders if the cold room or her own excitement is causing her nipples to harden.

“I should visit the hospital more often” he laughs. His right hand motions her to proceed.

“Please sir, this is not right. Anything but this, I am about to be married next week, please don’t punish me so” Tanya’s large dark brown eyes begin to tear.

“Stop this foolishness. Get on with it. A simple request for having attempted to kill me. Use your head, this is better than being in jail!” Mr. Hutchison also plays his part in this play. He points to the lower buttons.

She holds the buttons with her fear stricken fingers, and then slowly undoes them.

“Let it drop”

Tanya looks aside as the uniform falls at her ankles in a soft rustle. A sharp intake of breath from Mr. Hutchison tells her that he is enjoying the front view of her bra and also of her Brazilian lace panty: two bands of black lace material three fingers wide racing from the flaring curve of her hips to make a small wide ‘v’ at her crotch.

She blushes in full embarrassment as she hears the old man smack his lips hungrily, knowing that he can also gauge the level of her shaven crotch and also the tell-tale bulge of her puffy pussy lips thru that semi transparent material.

“Very nice. Now come here…yes at my side, I need to feel them”

Tanya doesn’t know what power this man has over her, but she obeys him. Standing at his side, she bites her plump red lips as she feels his old, wrinkled right hand running up her thighs, the fingers gripping her firm butt cheeks. She gasps as Mr. Hutchison delivers playful slaps on her buttocks, the small panties hardly covering them. Looking down, the smiling face of Mr. Hutchison grins up to her.

“My, my. I do love girls with butts like yours. Bet you look real good in jeans! I just love butts like yours, so well defined and so fresh looking,” he concludes with a sharp smack across both her butt cheeks, causing Tanya to gasp as she holds the cold steel railings of the bed.

“Please sir, let me go.”

“Let you go? I haven’t even begin with you yet!” the old man practically screams, coughing a little at the effort.

“Now put your lips to good use,” he nods with his eyes towards his pants, squeezing Tanya’s butt cheek for good measure.

Tanya makes a face; this old man can’t be serious. She looks down at his leathery tanned skin, the thin hospital pants making a serious tent at his crotch. She feels another squeeze of her butt, the old man urging her.

She thinks she could just run away right now and lose this job yet she knows Mr. Hutchison does have a reputation for being nasty and he could ruin her life. But is giving up herself to this man worth it?

She bends over the old man, a soft moan escaping his lips as his hand feels her butt stretching and his eyes loving the fall of her breasts, still encased within her bra. Tanya’s fingers deftly pull down the hospital pants, her nostrils flaring as the thick manly musk of Mr. Hutchison’s cock wafts up.

A drop of opaque white precum glistens on his exposed thick, bulbous cock head. A meaty cock of almost six inches long; the tanned skin is smooth along the shaft, joining easily over his small balls. Thick, white pubic hair populates his crotch as Tanya observes that only his cock is the only unwrinkled part of this old, rich man.

“It’s. …beautiful,” Tanya is surprised to hear her own voice.

Mr. Hutchison laughs, coughing a little. “Thanks for your comments, now shut up and suck it!”

Tanya brings her face closer to the cock, taken aback as the cock jerks up, smearing her cheek with some precum. Mr. Hutchison just laughs. Tanya can’t bear to tell herself that she is unwilling to do this, but the cock smells so good. Her fingers wrap around the cock, a little surprised to find that this aged cock is still as firm as her fiancé’s.

“Come on, I don’t have all day!” the old man complains.

Tanya nods and starts to plant her lips at the underside base of the erect cock. She balances herself on his thigh with her left hand, while her other cups the old man’s balls. She finds herself already aroused as she has always found it difficult to resist sucking a man. She begins kissing this old cock.

Mr. Hutchison grins at having such a lovely escort. His left hand strapped to the bed because of the machine’s keeping him alive, his right hand freely moves around the expanse of this lady’s butt, the occasional slaps on that firm flesh causing his own cock to twitch.

Tanya starts kissing and sucking softly on the old balls, forgetting her situation as her own lust starts to build as Mr. Hutchison’s fingers glide occasionally from behind her butt to slide under her crotch, pressing his finger’s against the front of her panties, testing the fleshiness of her puffy pussy lips.

Kissing the cock shaft upwards, Tanya’s lips slowly move towards the large cock head. Sliding her plump lips over the swollen tip of Mr. Hutchison’s cock, she smiles to herself at hearing the old man moan. At the moment, thoughts of money or being forced into this situation don’t concern her. She hasn’t enjoyed performing sex for so long, with her fiancé always in a bad mood these days. And this old man’s cock smells delicious.

Her lips open with a slick wet sound, surprised with her own throaty growl as she snakes the meaty, tanned cock into her lips; her tongue helping the cock slide easily into her mouth. Cheeks sucked in, Tanya savors the flavor of this old cock

The old man closes his eyes, loving the sensation of a warm tight mouth devouring his aged cock. He hadn’t had a good suck in ages and this young lady does seem to be well talented in pleasing his old love muscle. A soft slap to her buttocks shows his appreciation.

Tanya moans louder now, her tongue flicking all over the cock, using the tip of her tongue to coax the delicious white liquid out of this veteran cock. She laps it up hungrily, using one hand to pump the cock while the gently weighs and fondles with his balls.

“Keep that up honey, and I am gonna shoot all over your mouth and pretty little face!”

Tanya can only moan in reply, urging the old cock to give up its precious liquids even as she feels the old man’s fingers parting her panties, wriggling up to touch her cleanly shaven pussy lips. She gasps with the man’s cock in her mouth as Mr. Hutchison’s fingers part her already wet pussy lips, pressing into her. Tanya removes the old man’s cock with a wet pop from her lips as she turns her head to look at Mr. Hutchison, a tiny stream of her saliva and the old man’s precum sticking to her lower lip and the old man’s cock head.

Closing her eyes while licking her lips, she opens them into a small ‘o’ as Mr. Hutchison’s fingers; sliding from behind her butt moves against her wet slit, tickling her small hardened clit. Tanya’s face soften, her lips quivering as she whimpers: the mounting pressure on her clit, the taste of the cock in her mouth, her trembling legs as she stands while being touched.

A animal like growl escapes her body as she buckles, one hand gripping the old man’s cock, the other against the sliver aluminum side railings as her legs shake to a mighty orgasm, her pussy drenching the expert hands of Mr. Hutchison. Her orgasm lasting longer than she expected, she slowly flutters her eyes open to see the grinning face of the old man. He is happy that his fingers know exactly where to touch in a woman, and her wild reaction to his touch pleases him greatly. Clearly she wasn’t expecting to cum so soon.

“Oh god…” Tanya utters from her tired mouth.

“Oh yes. Now, now…your turn to please me.” Mr. Hutchison slaps her butt again.

Tanya nods weakly, taking out her tongue to circle his old cock, the underside of her tongue sliding all over the surface of the swollen, purple cock head. Tanya is torn by her feeling of wanting the man’s cock to explode in her mouth or inside her still unsatisfied pussy. She gathers her courage and turns to look at the man, still smiling on the pillows.

“Mr.Hutchison?”

“Yes my little nurse slut? What are you waiting for?”

Tanya grimaces at the name-calling, “Do you want to cum in my mouth or…?” she can’t bring herself to ask him.

“You sure know how to suck lady, that’s a compliment. I had been sucked by some of the best in your business. But yes, get your ass up here; I need a birthday present for my cock. You’re it.”

Tanya steps away from the man for a moment, her large liquid eyes not leaving his face as she bends down to remove her panties, dropping it at her side. Her own face is masked with a sudden lust, and with just her cap, bra and her high heels, she climbs over the prone Mr. Hutchison.

12