The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess there's no harm in trying. It could be fun, I guess, though I never saw myself as cyberspace temptress."

"You never cease to surprise me, Marlena. I will set everything in motion, but I will have to take some erotic photographs."

"You're not going to put a nude picture of me on the Internet! Someone who knows us might see it!"

"It won't have your face on it, but erotic photos attract serious attention. Come on, it will be sexy and fun. You know I can take some artistic pictures. Nothing goes on the web without your OK."

"I'll feel so weird."

"We have both started on a weird journey."

The Date

Tod's sexy, artistic pictures enticed several hundred inquiries over the next month, which Marlena narrowed down to ten possibilities and eventually two serious, ongoing exchanges. They went out to dinner with both prospects, which was a very arousing experience for both of them. Marlena felt a definite chemistry with Antuan, a tall, stocky man with dark curly hair. Antuan was good looking, though most women would not call him handsome at first glance. He had expressive brown eyes and sensual lips, but his large nose disturbed the symmetry of his face. Tod noticed the long, slender fingers that seemed unusual for a large man. He wondered if Marlena had noticed. Of course she had, and they excited her. Her best orgasms came from Tod's fingers rather than his cock, and Antuan's fingers suggested a most promising sensitivity. But sensitivity was not her greatest desire in this adventure, because Tod was sensitive. It was Antuan's size that filled her imagination, the thought of a more powerful, physical embrace. He was six feet two, seven inches taller than Tod, and stocky. Marlena had never been much interested in men's cocks, period, let alone their size, but she was surprised to find herself speculating on what awaited her should they proceed with their plan.

Antuan had a strong personality and a winning sense of humor. He was at the end of a long divorce process, and wanted to fill the hole in his sex life, but more importantly, he saw the same allure in Marlena that Tod did: an attractive, closed rose with the potential of opening into a passionate blossom. Thinking about how he might stimulate this warm, genuine, feminine woman into uninhibited passion kept him awake at night. Tod had used the words "lush" and "delicious" in reference to Marlena's pussy in some private e-mails, saying he would be a lucky man to get to experience it. Tod was obviously biased, but Marlena somehow looked like she would have a luscious cunt. Maybe it was the softness of her breasts and eyes. Antuan dreamed about the moment of penetration. He knew Marlena well enough to know he would leave behind not only his seed in her pussy, but a lasting presence in her heart and mind as well. She had never fucked anyone but Tod, apparently had not allowed herself to even imagine it. Their tryst would be far more meaningful to both of them than a night of sex. He intended to become part of her sexual fantasies for the rest of her life. And he hoped that, having crossed the big red line, she could not resist crossing it with him again. Of course, he was not going to mention that hope.

Antuan supplied the verification that he was disease free and they took his word for it that he had had a vasectomy. It was improbable that Marlena could still become pregnant, but they felt better about avoiding the slightest possibility. They agreed on a date. Tod rented a hotel room in a nearby beach resort and made reservations at one of the better restaurants.

Antuan was waiting at a table when Tod and Marlena arrived. He rose and greeted them, shaking Tod's hand as he approached. Marlena stood next to Tod trying to hide her blushing, but Antuan pulled her into a close embrace, and Tod felt both jealousy and arousal as Marlena's body melted into Antuan's. He had hugged her several times before, but Marlena responded both times with a quick, perfunctory squeeze and pat on the back. Both Antuan and Tod felt the thrill of her changed attitude. Antuan looked down at her lowered face and lifted her chin. Slowly, delicately, he caressed her lips with his. Her face became apple red, but she returned his kiss with a soft, sensuous sucking of his upper lip and a flick of her tongue. The waiter arrived looking curious. He had been sure the man the woman came with was her husband. They were holding hands. Apparently not. A wife would not kiss another man like that in the presence of her husband.

Dinner was delicious, but only Antuan seemed to have much of an appetite. Tod was the only one to have more than one glass of wine. Many a fantasy night had been spoiled by alcohol. Antuan became progressively more forward as the meal progressed. Whether unconsciously or on purpose, Antuan's slim fingers softly stroked the table when he talked to Marlena. Both she and Tod were aware of it. She was trying not to show it, but an incredible lust had seized her, a lust she had not felt for a very long time. Her panties would not be dry when she took them off tonight. She almost groaned when Antuan reached over and stroked her hand.

Antuan's self-confidence bothered Tod somewhat. He hoped the man was not thinking of Marlena as just some trophy to hang on his ego. He was becoming less sure about his emotional security, but the game was in play and he would not dream of calling for a premature end. Marlena smiled and laughed a lot, finding it hard to look fully at Tod, and seemed a little brittle and strained. He could tell both she and Antuan were impatient for the meal to end. They skipped desert and finished with coffee. Decaff for Tod, caffeinated for the prospective lovers.

Tod reached for Marlena's hand, which she gave him with the guiltiest smile he had ever seen on her. "I want you to have a glorious, passionate night. I love you." Then he kissed her lightly on the cheek. He turned to Antuan. "You are a very lucky man. Treat her like the treasure she is."

Antuan smiled broadly. "I am lucky, and I am honored. Tonight I will treat Marlena as if she is the only woman on earth."

"Let me get Marlena's bag out of the car and walk you to yours."

Tod watched the taillights of Antuan's car disappear with a rage of conflicting emotions. It would be a long night.

Antuan had not driven more than two blocks before he placed a hand on Marlena's knee. "You will never forget tonight, no matter what happens. If you can drop your worries and fears and open yourself up to every moment of the experience, your memories will be much richer, and pleasant. Can you do this?"

She stared at the road ahead. "I can't forget my feelings for Tod, or what he feels. I'm feeling guilty, I guess. And worried about my emotions. I couldn't do this if I didn't already feel something for you, if I didn't like you. I don't think I can be intimate with someone without falling a little in love. I'm worried that it could be more than a little."

"What you feel tonight will be for Tod. And for me. And for you. As long as you are open with Tod, as long as you share your experience and the passion you might have tonight, Tod will be happy. That's why he set this date in motion. Love isn't necessarily mutually exclusive. Loving someone else does not necessarily mean you would love Tod less." She looked straight ahead, avoiding looking at him. "Look at me, Marlena." She turned to face him. "Do you want to turn back?"

She waited a full ten seconds before she said, "No."

Antuan patted her knee and turned into the hotel parking garage. He parked, and said, "Let me get the door for you." He retrieved his and her bags from the trunk, then opened her door and offered his hand. Antuan did not release her hand, leading her past the lobby and into the elevator. He kissed her forehead and she put a tentative hand on his chest. When they entered the room, she walked to the bed and stood, looking unsure about what to do next. Antuan produced a small boom box and candles from the bag. He placed the candles strategically about the room and then lit them. He plugged in the boom box and pushed the play button. Hypnotic, sensual New Age music eased the silence. He then produced a bottle of massage oil, which he tossed on the bed close to Marlena.

Marlena rubbed her hands down her hips to dry the sweat of her palms. Antuan circled around her and kissed her neck, his hands resting lightly on her hips. "It's happening," she thought to herself. "I'm committed. No use thinking about the consequences anymore. Just do it."

Somewhat tentatively, she reached back to touch his hip. Strong arms moved to encircle her waist and Antuan nuzzled his mouth close to her ear. "Let go and feel. Feel what I am doing to your body, feel how your body is responding. Open up to me, Marlena. Open up." She felt a rush of lust as his slender fingers moved to her breasts and crushed them. Then his hands moved to the buttons on the back of her dress. Her breath quickened with each article of clothing he removed and she let out a little moan as his hands slid into the waistband of her panties and pushed them in all the way to her feet in one continuous movement. She was naked. She was completely exposed to his eyes, his hands, and his lust. He turned her around to stand before him, cupping her breasts.

"Tonight these beauties are mine, Marlena." He started making heavy breathing noises as he crushed her to him and started roaming every inch of her body with his strong slender fingers. "Tonight this body is mine." A thrill went through her. He was claiming possession, and the desire to be possessed was a secret fantasy of hers.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh, aahhhhh!" She was more abandoned in her sounds of passion than she had ever been with Tod. Antuan's hands and his looming body had melted her resistance. She wanted to melt into that body in total submission.

"Help me with my clothes, Marlena." Normally, she would feel clumsy and self-conscious, but she was beyond that now. She actually pushed her pelvis on his iron-hard cock as she quickly unbuttoned his shirt. She had never done such a thing; it was totally uncharacteristic, but her body was ruled by urges she never knew existed. He threw the shirt off when she was finished and her hands went to his pants.

Finally there was nothing but their naked bodies. He held the side of her face firmly against his hairy chest and the hand on her butt pressed her pubic hair hard against his cock. His cock was not huge, but it was definitely larger than Tod's and she felt an animalistic interest in it she had never felt a man's member. She had never been much attracted to cocks. They stood there panting for several minutes. He took her face in both hands and turned it up to his, leaning down for what became a wildly passionate kiss. As they kissed, he rubbed his cock on her belly and she started moving in an increasingly rapid rhythm. Obviously, any shreds of her hesitation were gone.

Finally, Antuan released her mouth and pushed her from his body, turning her around to face away from him. He picked up the massage oil from the bed and began to massage it onto her twisting back and undulating hips. A pleasant musky smell entered her nose and mind. The music was hypnotic. All thoughts other than the sensual pleasure of the moment were gone. She was in a dream of delicious, aching lust.

The slender fingers moved to her shapely butt. He massaged hard, moving the muscles of her vagina.

"Ahhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

"Spread your legs." She immediately obeyed. He filled his hand with oil and rubbed the entire area of her genitals, massaging her soft vulva, hardened clitoris, and finally her anus with the musky oil.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

He oiled her legs then, put his hands between her legs to oil her pelvic hair and stomach. He oiled his cock and rubbed the cleft of her ass as his hands over her breasts and chests. Holding her back hard against his chest with his hands pressed against her breasts, he put his mouth next to her ear.

"I want to fuck you, Marlena. I want to fuck your pussy until I explode deep into your body. But I will not enter you until you want it so bad, you beg me to fuck you. Not until you yell, not say, 'Fuck me!' Not until you yell it and keep yelling it so I can be sure there is nothing in your mind but the need for me to fill your pussy. Until then, do everything I tell you. Understand?"

She nodded in assent, but felt a tinge of apprehension. Saying something so crude was totally foreign to her, but the way she felt now she could easily saying it. But yelling it? Again and again? She had never been so overcome by lust that she could so completely lose her image of herself as a "good girl" who would never use such language.

"Sit on the bed." She did so. Antuan pulled her head up to look into his eyes. "Grab my balls." She filled a hand with his sacks. "Now make your lips very soft and slip them over the head of my cock, so only the head is in your mouth. Had Tod asked her to do this, she would have been reluctant, but she had never been much interested in Tod's cock. The phallus before her was a forbidden organ of pleasure, and her master had ordered her to pleasure it. She wanted to. She wanted to know the feel of it in her mouth and on her tongue. Her sensuous mouth softened and slowly widened to encompass the width of Antuan's manhood as she slowly slid her lips over the ridge of his straining head.

"Christ!" he gasped. "What an incredibly juicy, soft mouth! Now back and forth over the ridge of my cock. Jesus that feels good! Squeeze the balls. Ooohhh. Yah! Yesssss!"

She was getting into her power to pleasure him, when he stopped her. "Anymore and I can't hold it back. Crawl onto the bed on hands and knees and offer me your pussy." She liked the sound of that and immediately complied.

He crawled up on his knees behind her and rubbed his cock between her butt cheeks. He turned his cock downward and rubbed it over her genitals. "That feels good," she said, surprised at her spontaneous verbalizing of her feelings. Antuan cupped her crotch with both hands, palms inward, fingers outward. Pressing in with his palms, his fingers stroked her anus on one side and her pubic hair on the other. When her moaning became more urgent, he slid his hands and arms simultaneously up her back and belly, ending the movement with one hand pressing between her shoulder blades and the other pressing between her breasts. Easing up on the pressure, he slid his arms back down to begin a two-handed exploration of the delights between her legs.

"Ooooohhhh."

He continued with the simultaneous belly and back rubbing for another couple minutes when his strong hands lifted her and placed her on her side. "God," she thought, "my body is completely in his control. He owns me. She found the thought incredibly arousing."

Antuan lifted one of her legs until it almost touched her breast, sliding his cock along the groove of her vulva,. She gasped when the head of his cock almost pushed into her vagina. He lifted her leg to place her completely on her back, then he rose to his knees and placed both hands under her ass. In one strong, irresistible motion he lifted her lower body into the air to meet his face.

Marlena did not like oral sex, she thought it felt more weird than pleasurable, but she gasped when Antuan's tongue seemed to push impossibly deep into her pussy. His strong irresistible control of her body made her more than willing to yield whatever he wanted. Three more thrusts of the tongue and three more gasps from her wide open mouth, and then he pulled her swollen gentials to lay against his cock as he stroked her heatedly from anus to clitoris. She wanted him inside her, finally insider her.

"Fuck me" she whispered. He increased the pressure. "Fuck me!" Just saying it in the heat of hot desire opened a door within her and the flame of passion poured out. "Fuck me!" she yelled. It felt it incredibly liberating to say it. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Antuan!" Every time she said it the passion seemed to grow hotter. With a guttural growl he plunged his cock into her heavenly hole and she screamed "Fuck me! God! Fuck, fuck, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK ME!

Her vagina contracted with a strong spasm, making his cock feel huge, and the orgasm went on for a full twenty seconds when the strong grasp and release of her contracting pussy forced his cock to explode a fierce shot of seed into her. The strength of it jolted her into a prolonged, intense contraction before the passionate gyration of her hips fell into a languid, drained relaxation. She became aware of the crush of his large body, finding it difficult to breathe as he submitted to gravity and allowed his full weight to rest on her body. Hearing her gasps for air, he lightened his weight and started to pull his withering cock from her, but stopped as he became fully aware of how luscious her pussy felt. If she did not seem so exhausted, he would have continued to stroke. But he did not want to irritate her in the dying glow of her passion.

As she lay there, the enormity of what she had just done hit her. "I fucked another man, the only other man in my life. I am an adulteress, now. And it was the most glorious experience of my life! How can I face Tod? How can I resist my desire to do it again?"

Antuan pulled himself from the soft, wet caress of her quiescent vagina and lay by her side. He put his arm under her head and pulled her against him. They stayed in a warm, gentle embrace until Marlena fell into a light sleep with swirling carnal images and the dark heat of longing flowing like cooling lava through her dreams.

Antuan waited until he could hear the breathing sounds of a deeper sleep before he disentangled and rose to prepare for the morning event.

The formal plan was for Tod to arrive at 10:30 in the morning to pick up Marlena and check out of the hotel. But Antuan had agreed to an alternative plan; Tod would arrive at 8:30 to find the door to the room slightly ajar.

Fifteen minutes before Tod's arrival, Antuan pushed the play button on the boom box. A more soothing, ethereal music than that of last night's CD woke Marlena from a light doze.

Antuan pulled her toward him and engulfed her in a tender bear hug. She responded by laying her arm over his to stroke his back.

"We still have a few hours to be lovers. Let's say goodbye like lovers."

"I'd love to," she whispered.

"I want you to do something for me. I want you to wear a blindfold so you can concentrate on your other sense of touch, and I'm not just talking about your fingers. Would you do that for me?"

Marlena usually kept her eyes closed the whole time she made love to Tod, so she did not have a problem with Antuan's odd request. Once blindfolded, she yielded to Antuan's slow caress of her body and began to caress him back. Tod quietly entered to the scene of his wife's willing and tender intimacy with another man. Very carefully, he lowered himself into a chair.

After fifteen minutes of caressing, Marlena began to spread her legs in invitation to Antuan's hand. He accepted the invitation and very gently stroked the lips of her pussy and anus. Only after he had dipped into her wetness did he slide a very soft touch to her swollen clit. She began to rub her belly on his leg. As her arousal grew, he began a deeper exploration. Tod was watching their usual Sunday morning ritual, but Marlena seemed much more aroused than she was with him.

"Marlena, sit up on your heels." She complied and Antuan turned her to provide a frontal view to her husband. He squatted behind her and massaged her breasts. "Spread your legs as wide. When you really, really want my fingers inside you, you know the magic words." She nodded.

He grabbed the oil to provide a slick glide for his hands, and oiled a vulva already so wet the juices were flowing down her ass and legs.. With one hand gliding over her breasts and massaging her lower belly and the other growing more insistent between her legs, Marlena's moaning grew louder.