The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Antuan." He persisted in what he was doing.

"Fuck me! Please!" His finger began circling around her opening and teased slightly into it. .

Tod was flabbergasted. Never had she said those words to him. It was totally unlike her. Never had he seen her so passionate and uninhibited. It was like she was a different person. "This was in her and I never got to see it?" he thought.

"Will you agree to lick my dick if I do?" Antuan said in answer to Marlena's entreaties.

"Yes!"

"Do you agree to let me come in your mouth?"

She couldn't believe that she actually wanted to. "Yes!"

Antuan's middle finger slid expertly to her G spot with his other fingers still caressing her lips. This was the move Tod had told Antuan about, the move that gave Marlena the strongest orgasms.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Tod stared at his wife with aching lust as she faced him with one of Antuan's arms and hands commanding her breasts and torso and the other inspiring her to uninhibited passion on the verge of what promised to be a volcanic orgasm.

Marlena's mouth opened into a wide, silent O as her vagina contracted into an orgasm so strong Antuan could barely keep his finger inside her.

Tod almost came himself. She had not only crossed the red line of adultery, she had gone deep into the territory beyond.

Antuan held her languid body until she turned around and pushed Antuan to his back. Placing herself between his legs, she began a massage around his balls and cock, enjoying his moans. She squeezed his balls and finally held his cock to her mouth, where her tongue dipped into the clear liquid oozing from the dimple in the head of his cock. She then pulled back.

"The magic words?"

He grinned and huskily yelled "Suck me! Suck me! Suck me, Marlena!"

With that her soft lips slid over the engorged head and her tongue teased the tip of it. Squeezing his balls and making the motion of her mouth more rapid, Antuan's back arched upward. "God!" She flinched and her eyes went wide as a powerful shot of cum hit the roof of her mouth. But she did not remove her mouth from his streaming cock until it started to go limp.

"Now that was the best lover's goodbye I can imagine," he said. She opened her mouth and let the cum dribble out onto his belly. Todd knew she would soon remove the blindfold and debated on whether he should surprise her or not, but figured the shock would spoil it for her, so he quietly left with a ball of burning lust and jealousy in his belly.

Antuan invited Marlena to join him in the shower, and it turned out to be the longest, most sensual shower either of them had ever experienced. When they dressed, they kept eyeing each other. Finally the time had come for Antuan to leave. Marlena sat pensively on the bed as he tied his shoes. He came over and sat next to her.

"Worries? Regrets?"

"Worries, I guess. I really don't know how to act when Tod gets here. I've changed, and he may well have changed, too. And when things get back to normal, last night will always be on my mind, and he'll know it."

"Listen, Marlena. Tod has given us all a gift, a gift that is worth the temporary emotional turmoil. He has given you liberation, a chance to know yourself more fully and have more passion in your life. Today you are more, not less, than what you thought you were a short while ago. He has given himself the chance to enjoy the new you, and you will find that your new passion is in you, and it is not I who hold the key, but you. You can let it out of the of the locked box you used to keep it in. You can let it out with Tod if you allow it. The glow of last night can light your relationship if you don't let it come between you. And Tod has given me a wonderful experience that I will treasure the rest of my life."

This is the speech he had promised Tod he would deliver. But he had his own tag to the speech that he had not discussed with Tod. "And it doesn't necessarily have to be the only experience. When you and Tod have worked through the emotions of last night, maybe both of you will be secure and liberated enough to allow it to happen again." He looked at her with a sheepish grin. "Think of me if you do."

She looked hopeful. "I may sound like a schoolgirl, but I love you."

"Remember what I said about love? Love for one does not have to subtract from love for another."

"I did not allow myself to even imagine sleeping with anyone but Tod. And now I cannot imagine sleeping with anyone but Tod or you. There won't be any others."

"Ah, you're back to 'sleeping with,' not fucking?"

She attempted a sexy, naughty look. "I mean I'd love to fuck your brains out!"

The incongruity with her former good-girl image hit his funny bone and he burst out laughing.

He hugged her, they shared one last passionate kiss, and then he left.

When Tod returned at 10:30, Marlena greeted him with a warm hug. There would be some stormy emotional seas ahead, but at least they had left their snug, boring harbor of wan passion for a journey of discovery and adventure.

Tod was relieved when, rather than strained silence, Marlena was willing to share the experience and her enthusiasm for it. She even held his hand and thanked him. His hope that it would change their relationship for the better seemed more justified than it had seemed a few hours ago.

"I love you, Tod, and always will."

"I love you, too Marlena." A smile spread on his face. "And I can't wait to hear you say the magic words."

Marlena's look told him he had some explaining to do.