The Gift

Story Info
Perfect gift for man who has everything.
2.6k words
4.19
140.4k
86
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

I was in quite a predicament, my husband's 40th birthday was coming up and I had no idea what to get him. I literally grew up with him. We were neighbors all through school and he has been my best friend my whole life. We got married just out of high school and have two daughters.

We have moved out of our old neighborhood into one more suited to our financial situation. My husband Jeff is a successful engineer and I am an interior designer. We are both self employed and together we make a good deal of money and we enjoy it. There isn't a new gizmo or toy that he wants that he doesn't buy for himself. That presented the age-old problem, what do you get the man who has everything?

I had been agonizing over it for months. For my 40th birthday he had taken me on a surprise trip to Paris for a second honeymoon. We spent a week in that magical city; it was the greatest gift I could have gotten so I had to try to match that, but how?

Two weeks before his birthday I was discussing my dilemma with my younger sister Hannah after a morning of shopping.

"You see, there isn't really anything he wants that he doesn't already have." I said.

"I see your point, when it comes to material goods he's got it all. Well, I know of one thing that all men his age want, and I know he still hasn't had one of these. It would make a great gift too." Hannah said.

"I'm desperate enough to hear what you have in mind. What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What has he had only one of for at least the past 22 years?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know he doesn't keep anything that long." I said.

"Are you sure? Think really hard, you'll laugh when you get it." Hannah said.

"I don't know. Tell me what he's only had one of for the last 22 years." I said, completely oblivious.

"Woman, he's only had one woman for the last 22 years." Hannah said.

"I suppose you're right. As far as I know I'm the only woman he's ever been with. So you're suggesting that I give him a girl for his birthday?" I asked.

"Why stop at one?" Hannah asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, one night of wild sex with another woman would be a good present to give to any man, but what you want is a great present right?" Hannah asked.

"Of course, so what I should get him two girls?" I asked.

"That would be good, but what I have in mind is something a little different." Hannah said.

"Okay, you've got my interest peaked, what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well you know how they have those clubs where every month you get a different cheese or jelly or something. I think the ultimate gift for any guy would be the woman of the month club." Hannah said.

"Woman of the month club?" I asked a little shocked but intrigued by the idea.

"Yeah. Jeff is a good looking guy, I'm sure you'd have no problem finding 12 women willing to fuck him. The tough part would be getting the other 11 girls to wait for their turn." Hannah said.

"What do you mean the other 11 girls?" I asked.

"Well it's my idea, so of course I'm going first. I doubt you'll have any trouble coming up with 11 more women. Come to think of it Jane, Kelly, and Beth will probably want to play too; they grew up lusting after Jeff as much as you and I did. For that matter Julie, Nicole and Amber would all probably love to fuck their favorite uncle. That's seven of the twelve right there. If you can find five more women to fuck him you'll be all set." Hannah said.

"You know something the more I think about this the better it sounds. Let's see whom else we can think of. Oh I've got an idea, what about his cousins Lisa and Kate? They're both always flirting with Jeff so I think they might go for it. That's 8." I said.

"Do you really think Jeff or the girls would go for having sex with a blood relative? I mean he doesn't have any blood relation to me or the girls because we're your sisters and nieces, but Lisa and Kate's dads are Jeff's uncles." Hannah said.

"Well, I'll just have to ask them and see if they'll go for it but they would make nine if they agree. We might as well try to keep it in the family and see if his sister Emily would be number ten. They've always been playfully close and have a very sexual relationship already, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she says yes." I said.

"That leaves two open places. I've got it. Keeping with the family theme why don't we complete the family circle." Hannah suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have two daughters and they're both over 18, why not see if they'd be willing to give their dad the ultimate gift." Hannah said.

I hadn't thought about Ashley and Heather, they were my own daughters but when Hannah suggested them I instantly longed to see them make love to their father.

"That makes 12. Of course we can sit here and speculate all we want. Other than you nobody has even heard the idea. I don't know how we'll ever convince them all to participate." I said.

"You'll think of something." Hannah said.

As I drove home I couldn't get the thought of watching my wonderful husband make love to all of his close female relatives out of my head. I ran into the house and fingered myself to a thunderous orgasm. I had to make this happen.

With just two short weeks until Jeff's birthday I had a lot of people to convince in a very short time. I went to my sisters and nieces individually first. None of them were married so they weren't going to be cheating on anyone of much importance. I explained my predicament about finding the perfect gift for my husband and then went on to explain that I had decided that they would be the perfect gift.

I wasn't too surprised at how fast my sisters Jane, Kelly, and Beth agreed to the idea; after all they had grown up next door to him just like I had and they were all jealous that I got to marry him. I was surprised however at how fast my nieces Julie, Nicole, and Amber jumped at the idea of fucking their uncle.

With the six of them on board I went after Jeff's cousins Lisa and Kate. I realized how touchy such a request could be. I got them both together at Kate's house and slowly explained my dilemma of what to give Jeff. When I brought up the idea that Hannah had given me they reacted favorably.

"He'll absolutely love that." Kate said.

"Who did you get to do it?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I'm still working on that. I've already got my sisters Hannah, Jane, Kelly, and Beth as well as my nieces Julie, Nicole and Amber." I said.

"Why Kate I do believe she asked to meet with us to ask us to participate." Lisa said.

"I get that impression myself. Is that what you are here for?" Kate asked.

"Actually yes. I completely understand if you aren't comfortable with the idea of having sex with your cousin, but if you were to choose to participate you would be most welcome." I said.

"I'm sure we would be. I was the first woman your husband ever felt up." Kate said.

"Don't be so sure of that. Remember when he and Emily used to sleep over at my house we all used to take baths together and he was very frisky even back then." Lisa said.

"Speaking of Emily you simply have to include her. She'd never forgive any of us if this took place without her." Kate said.

"So are you two in then?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Just let us know when you have more details for us.

Surprised that I had made such a successful first attempt at inviting two of Jeff's relatives into a month long incestuous orgy I went directly from talking to Lisa and Kate to see Jeff's sister Emily.

It turned out that one of my sisters had already called her and told her what I was up to so she didn't even let me broach the subject. When she opened the door she said she was in with a big smile on her face. In fact Emily thought that it was such a good idea that she offered to come home with me right then and give him his present early.

That left just my own daughters, the two that I had expected to be the hardest sell. I sat them down together five days before Jeff's birthday to ask them to participate.

"So mom, did you decide what to give dad yet?" Heather asked.

"Yes actually I did. I haven't got all of the logistics worked out yet, but if this gift works out he'll never forget his 40th birthday." I said looking at my daughters as sexual beings for the first time.

"So spill it mom, what are you gonna give dad?" Ashley asked.

"Well, since you ask, what I would like to do is give your father the two of you." I said letting out a sigh of relief at being able to say it.

"What do you mean you want to give us to daddy?" Heather asked.

"I want the two of you to make love to your father." I said.

"You what?" Ashley asks.

"Your Aunt Hannah put the idea in my head that it would be the ultimate birthday gift to give your father a different woman every month for the next year. When we started coming up with names we got your aunts Hannah, Jane, Kelly, and Beth then we got your cousins Julie, Nicole, and Amber. Your dad's cousins Kate and Lisa are both doing it so is your Aunt Emily. We really want you two to agree to do this for your father." I said.

The girls were shocked. For a few minutes there was silence then they discussed it quietly between themselves before announcing their decision.

"Okay mom, we're in. We love daddy too much to say no, but we are making the condition that you have to be present to watch daddy fuck us and shoot his load all over us." Heather said.

"Oh girls I don't think I could possibly do that." I said.

"Then get yourself two other girls, because that is our requirement for participation." Ashley said.

"Okay, if that's what it takes to give your father the ultimate gift then I will watch as each of you make love to your father." I said.

With all twelve women agreeing to participate the 13 of us got together the night before Jeff's birthday to hold a drawing to see what order they would go in.

We had reserved a private room at the restaurant and the room was abuzz as the women were all talking about how great it was going to be to fuck my husband. Finally Hannah got everyone's attention.

"Ladies, we all know why we're here, just a few ground rules before we get started. As you all know I am going first so in a minute you'll be drawing to see who goes numbers 2-12. I know that it will be tough to wait, especially for those of you at the backend of the calendar, but we have agreed to be the flavor of the month for one month and one month only. During that month the only limits as to what you can do with Jeff are your imagination and the laws of physics. Obviously there are schedule issues around work and college for some of us, but I don't think there will be any problems. Some of us have been waiting for this opportunity for years so there's no way we're gonna be too busy or too tired for anything he has in mind. Don't try to get together with Jeff before or after your month. I know it's tough but we each only get one month. Of course there's always next year. Now on with the lottery." Hannah said,

The girls all drew numbers and the order came out like this.

Jeff's birthday is May first so Hannah got May, my sister Beth got June, our niece Amber got July, Jeff's sister Emily got August, Julie, our 18 year old niece got September, Lisa got October, my sister Jane got November, our niece Nicole got December, Kate got January, my sister Kelly got February, our oldest daughter Heather got March, and our youngest daughter Ashley got April.

All that was left to do was to present Jeff with his gift and see if he would accept the sexual services of 12 women he knew quite well including five blood relatives.

Typically Jeff and I celebrate his birthday with dinner at our favorite restaurant, but this time I had a party for him in the afternoon. All 12 of his presents were at the party and they were all dressed much sexier than they should have been for a family birthday party.

When it came time for the gifts he opened all of the usual stuff first and then I gave him a large envelope.

"What's this baby?" Jeff asked.

"It's your special present." I said.

He looked confused for a minute then slowly opened the envelope. Inside was an elaborate informational pamphlet.

"What's it say daddy?" Heather asked.

"Congratulations, this certificate is proof of your subscription to the ultimate flavor of the month club." Jeff read aloud.

"Look inside and read the flavors." I suggested.

He opened the "menu" and began reading.

"For the month of May we have Hannah a 31 year old red head. For June we have Beth a black haired 34 year old. For July we have 23 year old Amber a tall blonde. For August we have Emily a38 year old brunette. For September we have Julie an 18-year-old strawberry blonde. For October we have Lisa a 41-year-old brunette. For November we have Jane a 43 year old with auburn hair. For December we have 21 year old Nicole a fiery redhead. For January we have Kate a 39-year-old blonde. For February we have Kelly a 37 year old with black curls. For March we have Heather a 22-year-old blonde. And for April we have 19 year old Ashley with the long blonde hair. Honey what is this?" Jeff asked.

"This is your gift." I said.

"What does this mean, I don't get it." Jeff said.

"What this means is that for the month they are listed each of these 12 women has volunteered to meet your every sexual need or desire." I said.

"My sisters in law, my nieces, my sister, my two cousins, and even my own daughters have all agreed to devote one month of their lives to me as my own personal slut?" Jeff asked.

"That's exactly right." I said.

"That's fucking cool. What a great gift, I have a great family. I've dreamed of fucking all of you and now you're giving yourselves to me as a birthday present." Jeff said.

I was completely blown away; this had been far too easy. None of the girls had protested the idea for very long and now Jeff had accepted the gift without so much as a second thought.

I could tell that the next year was going to be fun and exciting.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers