The Gift

Story Info
A Master gives his special one a special gift.
1.6k words
4.37
10.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan58
Alan58
5 Followers

With grateful thanks once again to Jeanette for her patience and understanding, also for My friends in Lit chat. Please comment and vote if you enjoy the story, I hope you do.

The Gift

You rush home from work slightly later than normal hoping you can get dinner and, yourself prepared for your Master, arriving home from My 3 week trip away. You are surprised when you get home to find Me already there with dinner ready and waiting.

"Relax My sweet I came home early to surprise you with a nice meal and some games for later. I want to make this a special evening for you, as I've been away for so long."

You rush into My arms and we embrace; our kiss tender and long our bodies melting together, a Master and his sweet submissive together as they were meant to be.

"Hurry now angel shower and change for this evening, just heels and hold-ups tonight My sweet, now quickly I'm hungry and not just for the food."

"Yes my Lord," you reply smiling as you rush from the room.

After your shower we sit and eat, lingering over the meal I prepared that day, talking and laughing about My trip and your work stories as a child caregiver, regaling Me with the tales of all their tricks. I look to the clock and see we have been there nearly 2 hours.

"Now My darling, it's time for your gift, follow Me into the playroom."

As we enter the candlelit room, you notice the items on the dresser and begin to wonder and worry a little. You see the blindfold and begin to shiver. "My Lord? You have never blindfolded me! You know i don't like the sensation."

I look at you and smile, putting My hand beneath your chin, I raise your beautiful face, and look into your eyes.

"Don't be afraid my love. Do you trust Me?"

"Yes, Lord."

"And this was a soft limit, dearest?"

"Yes, Sir."

Still holding your chin in My hand I lower My head and kiss you tenderly.

"Then know I will never harm you, remember your safe word and relax. Allow Me to do this for you"

"Yes, Sir, my apologies for doubting You."

"No need to apologise, little one. You have the right to question a limit I push. Now, lie on the bed."

As you lie down, I pick up the silk ties, lashing your wrists securely to the bed head. I move to your feet, placing pillows beneath your knees and hips raising them.

"Today, My angel is going to be an exercise in taste, touch, and pleasure,"

I smile before removing My clothing. I see you smile, but there is worry reflected in your eyes as you wonder what I have planned for the evening.

"Your first taste and feel, little one, will be familiar."

I move My cock to your face and you greedily suck Me into your mouth, taking Me deep into your throat immediately, knowing if you can make Me cum, I may stop the game.

"Careful! little one, we have all night for this."

I remove My cock from your mouth fighting not to cum at this time. Then, after gently kissing your soft lips, I carefully place the blindfold round your eyes fastening it tightly. Then another gentle kiss to your forehead, before I pick up the first item, a feather.

I hold the feather gently brushing it from your forehead down over your face and chest to your stomach. I move first to one then the other nipple, watching as they harden immediately, your fear leaving you with this gentle beginning. Softly, I continue to caress your body with the feather, your nipples quiver as it glides over them. Down over your stomach I move it, a giggle escaping your mouth as it tickles. I move it down one leg tracing the muscle inside your thigh, gently over your feet, then back up the other leg until, once more, I reach your sex. Slowly it glides over your freshly shaven mound and over your already wet and puffy lips. Lightly it brushes over you and another giggle escapes your lips as the feather becomes damp with your juices. Again your body quivers at the sensation.

I replace the feather and raising a glass of water take a drink, allowing you to relax. Gently I hold the glass to your lips and you drink it thirstily. When we have both drunk our fill, I pick up the next toy; a soft, deerskin flogger. I lay the flogger on your body, allowing you to feel and realise what it is. You know the flogger, we have used it before. You tense, waiting for the pain of the lash.

Today it is not being used for pain. Once more, like the feather I brush the flogger over your nipples and again they harden. I begin to swirl the flogger gently, the tips brushing over you. Over and over again I cover your body with strokes, soft gentle strokes, the sensation like a dog's tail just catching you as it wags. I continue to brush the flogger this time moving it over your pussy, the tips brushing constantly over your clitoris, getting you more and more aroused.

The pleasure from the touch coursing through your body you finally plead, "Lord, please may I cum?"

"Yes, My love, today you may cum if and when you wish. Today is for your pleasure first."

With My words your body shakes as you cum, soaking the bed as you do. I kiss you softly as you relax from your climax, holding you, allowing you to catch your breath. Finally your body begins to stop shaking as your climax subsides. You turn your head towards Me.

"Thank You, My Lord that was wonderful. Thank You for allowing it."

"Oh it's not over yet, My angel, would you like Me to continue?"

"Continue?? Oh, yes please, Sir."

I pick up the closest candle and move an ice bucket closer to you. I pass the candle over you allowing you to feel the heat. You flinch slightly from the heat, but, sigh knowing the pleasure you take from the hot pain. I kiss you again, and then lower My lips to your hard nipples, sucking them into My mouth in turn.

I raise the candle and slowly allow the wax to cool slightly before it drips onto your breast bone; the hot liquid running down to your throat, burning and singeing as it does. Quickly I add an ice cube to the wax, chilling it immediately. You flinch and moan loudly from the two extremes of heat and cold. I wipe the cooling wax from you quickly, not allowing it to harden too much, before moving to a nipple and pouring the wax again from a height allowing it to cool a little. You flinch again from the pain, and immediately I place another ice cube on the hot wax. This time I hold it until the wax cools and hardens, the melting ice chilling you as it runs down your breast. I move to your other breast and repeat the wax and ice. As before, your body constricts from the heat and cold so close together. This time I leave the wax on you, deciding to remove it later.

I lift the candle again; this time holding it over your pussy before carefully pouring the wax. This shocks you, as W/we have only used wax on your breasts before now. Carefully I aim the wax to the side of your pussy lips, knowing that is may be a step too far for you. Again I take the ice and chill you. Once more the dual sensation causes you to flinch and moan. I place an ice cube directly on your clitoris. This instant shock sends you over the edge once again and you cum loudly, a scream of lust and joy escaping your throat.

I hold you as your climax takes you, kissing you softly on your forehead. As the waves of your passion recede, your raise your head to Me and W/we kiss, our tongues reaching into one another's mouths, wrestling in passion. I pull My mouth from yours.

"Are you ready for the final item little one?" I ask

"Anything Sir, i am here to please You"

"No, beautiful one, tonight I am here to please you."

"Why, Lord?"

"Later, My dear."

I move My body over you, untying your feet. You realise just what the final sensation will be, as I quickly enter you and wait, holding you, allowing the feeling of being inside you to engulf Me. Slowly at first, I begin to make love to you, moving quicker as your legs wrap around My back. As I feel My climax begin to rise, I reach and peel the wax from one nipple then the other. You gasp and immediately cum for a third time when the sharp pain hits, your pussy muscles clench drawing My cum from Me. I let out a roar, filling you with My seed as you pull Me in.

Finally, after untying your hands, W/we relax in each others arms, holding you tightly, and My love for you pouring from within Me.

You turn your face to Mine. "Sir, why have you allowed me this tonight?"

"Happy Anniversary, My sweet claire. It is 2 years ago today that you gave Me your submission, this is to show My thanks for that and My love and devotion for you. Each day I thank God you allowed Me to become your Master."

Alan58
Alan58
5 Followers