The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan laughed at that realization. "I just hope I'm not the cause of your divorce."

"What you and I shared doesn't factor into Caroline and me at all. We have our own issues to address, and that would have been true even if you and I hadn't made love. To make love with you again after all these years was incredibly special, Morgie, and I have no regrets whatsoever. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. You've made me feel like I'm 35 again!"

Susan laughed and hugged John tightly. "It has been completely and totally my pleasure, John."

They dressed, ate a light meal and slept in Susan's bed that night, holding each other tenderly. The next morning was spent laughing and talking amicably, and they were just as comfortable with each other as they had been all weekend. They went for an early swim and shortly after, John announced it would soon be time to begin his long drive home.

"Thank you for a perfect weekend." Susan said, as she walked him out to his car.

"Thank you too, Susan. Let's not wait another 25 years before we see each other again." John replied, as he climbed in and shut the door, turning the key in the ignition. He drove away waving, and Susan turned to walk back into her house. She felt lighter on her feet somehow, and she noticed a new spring in her step. She smiled to herself, remembering all the reasons why, and saying a silent "Thank you" to John for his gift of healing love.