The Gift

Story Info
A reunion between a Master and his slave.
3k words
4.38
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Jeanette."

Jeanette rose from her position sitting by the bay windows to kneel at her master's feet. Trying to control the enormous relief she felt upon his return, Jeanette swallowed an excited yelp and managed to show only a small smile that reached her big brown eyes. Kneeling on the plush dark carpet, she bent to kiss his shiny black leather shoes and received an intoxicating scent of his cologne. The very scent of the woodsy aroma alone increased her breathing and made her stomach flutter in anticipation of what might come. She leaned back on her feet and slowly raised her eyes to meet his dark grey ones.

"I've missed you, pet," Robert said, a smile slowly spreading across his face. He looked down at his slave of ten months with nothing short of adoration. She had come so far in such a short amount of time. Coming to him scared and unsure of herself, the lifestyle had done wonders for her. She almost seemed to glow from within, making her cocoa eyes, long, wavy chestnut hair, and porcelain skin even more attractive to Robert than the moment he first saw her.

"I've missed you, too, Master," she responded.

He reached down and absentmindedly began to run his manicured fingers through her silky dark hair while contemplating how to best enjoy their reunion. First things first, he thought.

He walked the short distance to the table near the fireplace and set down a plate of food. "Jeanette, come here."

She crawled to him and gracefully displayed herself for him, spreading her legs wide and settling back down on her feet.

"Very nicely done. Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she said, keeping her attention on him.

Robert picked up the fork and knife and began cutting her food. He silently fed her the meal of lamb and sautéed vegetables until the plate was empty. The meal allowed Jeanette to try to get more in control of her impulses after his three-week long absence. Come on, you know better, she told herself. Don't lose focus! Her breath didn't come quite so fast now and her full stomach made her feel not quite as lightheaded.

Placing the fork and knife on the plate, he slowly pushed it away from him and turned to look at his eager little slave.

He looked into her eyes and waited a few seconds for her to express her appreciation. When it didn't immediately follow a frown started to bury itself in his forehead. "Slave! What do you say?" he snapped harshly.

Gasping softly she immediately recognized her mistake and chastised herself for once again getting lost in his eyes. She knew better! "Thank you, Master!" she said pitifully, bowing forward to lower her elbows to the carpet immediately in submission, hoping the gesture would ease her coming punishment.

"I see you've grown lax since I've left. I think we should remedy that tonight, don't you think so?" he teased her.

"Yes, Master," she said quietly.

He rose from the seat and passed her bent, nude form. He glanced back, admiring again the stunningly beautiful image. If she only knew how much she controlled me, he thought, laughing to himself at the contradictions this lifestyle often brought with it. Robert walked to the adjoining large closet outside of her rooms and keyed in the appropriate code. He chose his favorite toy: the black leather thong whip and walked back to Jeanette's rooms. As he entered he smiled slightly seeing her in the same position he left her in. Walking back to the chair he sat in earlier he said, "Jeanette, do you know what I've been doing to you?"

Confused at the blunt question, she visibly tensed, unsure of how to answer. Also, the fact that he had started to run the whip slowly over her sensitive bare back didn't help her focus any easier. "Master, I... I don't know. I mean, I've come to enjoy it, I really do," she replied.

"Hmmm... while that is nice to hear, I need a more concrete answer," he pressed as he continued to trace the leather over her back, enjoying the little gasps and twitches it caused.

"I... I guess you've been making me into a slave, Master," she said uncertainly.

He leaned forward and lifted her chin up with his finger. Looking into her eyes he said, "Yes, but whether or not you know it, you've always been a slave. I've just been uncovering your natural gift for submission. And you do have a natural gift for it, Jeanette."

She blushed and looked down at his unexpected compliment. "Thank you, Master," she managed to say.

"Nevertheless, I am rather annoyed I have to continually drill such simple lessons into you. When you receive something, anything from me you show your appreciation. Do you understand?" he asked her.

"Yes, Master," she said desperately, although already certain that punishment was only seconds away now.

"How many lashes do you think will make you remember next time?" Robert asked.

Jeanette squirmed, again unsure of the answer he wanted from her. Did he want ten? Twenty? "Fifteen, Master," she said going for the middle ground.

"Better make it an even twenty, just to be sure," he said, giving her one of his little sadist smiles. "Stand up and lean over the table, now. Keep your hands flat on the table. You know what happens if you move them."

She did so quickly, slightly surprised that she was already starting to feel herself getting wet in anticipation. Arranging herself over the table, she could feel the cool surface pressing into her bare skin, causing her nipples to instantly harden and become even more sensitive. Spreading her legs reluctantly and pushing her ass up in the air for his pleasure, she worried he would notice her arousal. She seemed to wait hours waiting for the whipping to begin, completely at his mercy.

He stood a few feet back from her, resisting the urge to pull her up to his chest and wrap his arms around her. Still, he knew that she would enjoy this almost as much as any gentle treatment shown to her. Robert knew from his past experiences with Jeanette that she could be brought to the edge of orgasm by whipping alone. Finally pulling back the whip, he heard the first swish of air and the following smack as the leather hit her smooth, sensitive skin.

Gasping quietly, Jeanette started counting off. "One, thank you, Master."

"Good girl," was his only response. Jeanette could hardly believe the jolt of happiness those two simple words sent through her.

Another swish of the whip and the second hit her just in the small of her back. "Two, thank you, Master."

The third landed just on the round of her ass. Sucking breath through her gritted teeth she said as calmly as she could, "Three, thank you, Master."

The whipping continued, Robert careful to spread out the markings evenly. Her pale skin started to turn red slowly from his attentions. With every hit, Jeanette felt her composure crumbling just a little more until by the sixteenth her silent tears had turned into shaking sobs and she fought to keep her hands spread on the table. Most difficult to endure, even more than the pain, was the fact that she knew Master couldn't miss the smell of her arousal, giving her enjoyment of the punishment away.

Mentally coaching her to keep up her concentration, he hoped she wouldn't move her hands, requiring him to start the punishment over. Come on, you can do it, pet, he thought. Looking at the sight of her slick sex, he couldn't wait to slip into his slave and make her his, again.

"Nineteen, thank you, Master," she sobbed, nearly delirious from the overwhelming sensations that were coursing through her body. Shutting her eyes tightly, she clenched her hands on the table as if it were the only thing keeping her world from spinning out of orbit.

The last swish of the leather brought both relief and dread, knowing the pain would soon be over but also that she had to endure the worst of the pain, as Robert always saved the worst for last. The pitiful, quiet sound that came out of her, somewhere between a squeak and a moan, was followed by her breathy, last count. "Twenty, thank you, Master."

He approached her and set down the whip on the table. Robert looked down at her shaking body, taking in the smell of her aroused, wet sex and the slight sheen of sweat that had formed on her. He reached over, pulling her chestnut hair over her shoulder, away from her face. Bending slightly, he took both his hands and pried her hands from the table. Lifting her up from the table by her shaking shoulders, he stood her on her feet making sure she could support her own weight. She looked at him through droopy lashes and was embarrassed to realize that her knees buckled under her weight. Sighing, he easily lifted her in his arms and carried her to the canopied, four-poster bed. Setting her down gently, he told her, "Just relax, pet. You've made me very happy."

Laying back on the soft sheets, she felt as if she couldn't have done anything else, even if he had told her to. Closing her eyes she felt like her body was floating on a cloud. Breathing deeply, she tried to return so she could be aware of her Master's desires. She didn't want to disappoint him twice in one night.

Jeanette felt the bed dip to one side as her Master sat down facing her. Opening her eyes blearily, she saw a blurry hand as it ran a soft, damp washcloth over her hot, tear-stained face. She moaned in pure pleasure as she felt the cloth cool her overheated skin.

"Feel better?" Robert asked her gently.

"Mmmhmm," she replied simply. She took a deep breath and said, "Thank you, Master."

"You're quite welcome, pet." Setting the washcloth on the nightstand next to her he waited a few minutes for her to come back to herself from her intense session with the whip.

When she finally looked up at him with clear brown eyes he smiled and leaned down to nibble on her ear, gently. He whispered into her ear, "You've made me happy tonight, pet. I've decided to give you a little gift. I just want you to lay back and enjoy it, okay?" As her breath increased from his attentions, she wondered what he could have planned. Images of various sex toys dances flashed in her mind.

"Yes, Master," she said, curiosity in her eyes.

He rose suddenly and began to undress quickly. First, unbuttoning his work shirt to reveal the first hints of a swimmer's body underneath, she nearly let out a moan when she saw the coarse, light colored chest hair. As he reached down to take off his black slacks, the buckle belt clanked together, causing Jeanette's stomach to flutter. She had heard that sound before and it was usually followed by some intense fucking from her Master. Jeanette closed her eyes, momentarily overwhelmed by sensations again as memories of her and Master flooded her mind. She arched her back slightly, unconsciously on the bed.

If Robert ever needed confirmation of what he was doing, it was moments such as that, which had occurred regularly during her training. He climbed on top of her, already sporting a semi-hard erection just at the thought of plunging into her tight, wet pussy. Nudging her legs apart, he rested his legs in between, rubbing slightly, allowing her to feel his arousal. He reached up, pushing her hair back from her face and said, "Pet, what do you want?"

She stared at him in disbelief. Never, in the months they had been together had he asked her this simple question. Silent for several long moments while he patiently started back at her, she finally composed herself enough to respond. She thought about that question, tossing ideas back and forth across her mind, but finally thought, above all, "I want you, Master."

A smile spread slowly across his squarish face. Chucking, he said, "No, what do you want me to do?"

Blushing softly, she was grateful for the dim lighting in the room. Her answer came quickly to her horny mind. "Oh, well... Master I want you to fuck me." The words sounded strange on her tongue, even stranger to her ears. All of the time she had been with Master she never asked him of anything, unless it was begging, pleading for an orgasm. She was not used to him asking, and not used to her telling him in response.

Without a word, he bent down to kiss her. He placed soft kisses on her forehead, and slowly moved down, over her closed eyes to her cheeks that covered high-cheekbones, over her button nose, to her full lips which heavy breaths now came in short pants. At the same time, he moved his hands down to her full breasts, kneading the soft flesh, raising a low moan to form from her beautiful mouth. Tweaking the nipples on both mounds between his forefinger and thumb, he moved his hands down her stomach, scraping his fingernails on her sensitive skin.

Gasping for breath, Jeanette thought if Master didn't hurry up she was going to orgasm right then and there. While, she wasn't entirely sure he would be upset with that, she wanted to wait until he either order her to orgasm or at least until he was inside her. Her orgasms lately had always been stronger and more intense if she waited. She felt his hands finally reach down to her shaven pussy, pulling apart the wet folds with one hand. Moving excruciatingly slow, she nearly screamed when she finally felt his other hand make contact with her sex. Arching her head back and her back up, she was breathless when he started to circle her wet slit with two thick fingers.

He looked down at her pleasure ridden face as she arched for him. Gaining almost as much pleasure from her reactions, he felt his cock give an impatient jolt, straining for release inside of his slave. He circled his middle finger around her clit and was rewarded with a sudden and great intake of breath as her warm brown eyes flew open to look pleadingly into his own dark grey ones.

"Please, Master, I'm begging you, please push your cock into me. I need to feel you inside me. I need to come so badly!" she moaned almost desperately in one breath.

Needing no further persuasion, he reached down to guide his cock to her waiting pussy. Pausing for a moment to swirl his hard cock around her hot, dripping wet slit he saw her eyes roll back in pure pleasure.

"Stay with me, Jeanette," he breathed quietly.

Blinking rapidly, she was able to focus enough to look into his eyes and feel him slowly apply building pressure to his cock. Inch by inch, he worked his thick cock into her, pausing to pull in and out several times to ease her small slit into the familiar feel of the stretch. He felt himself bottom out at the very back of her pussy. By the time he had pushed himself all the way inside of her, they were both on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm. He reveled for a split-second at the fact that her pussy was exactly as deep as his cock was long: a perfect fit. Feeling overcame him, though, and he couldn't hold back any longer. Moaning, almost shouting out with every new sensation, the sound of their wet sexes together made it almost impossible for either to be aware of anything other than their bodies joined. Positioning in and out of her rapidly, they both settled into a frantic rhythm that had them soon falling off the edge into a blissful orgasm.

As Jeanette came, she truly felt as if she was flying above the bed, out in the clouds. While aware of her body down below she felt serenely calm as she allowed wave after wave of bliss to cascade over her body. She was vaguely aware that Robert had come, almost as powerfully just after she did. She slowly felt herself descend after what felt like hours. Lying back in the bed, she was only aware of her breathing and the heavy weight above her.

Robert finally came to after experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of his life. He could already feel his hot cum starting to seep out of her tight pussy around his cock. Her breathing slowed as well as the exquisite pressure the involuntary spasms from her pussy were causing. Pushing her wavy hair back from her face he started to become concerned when she didn't open her eyes. "Pet, look at me. Are you alright?" he said with a concerned and raspy voice.

Her eyelids fluttered open slowly and looked at him as if he was her rock. As if everything else in the room was moving, but he could steady her world for her. Jeanette took a deep breath and said with certainty, "Yes, Master. I'm more than alright."

He smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. He laid his head down on her chest and listened as her heart beat returned to a normal pace. Just after he was sure she had fallen asleep she said in a whisper, "Thank you, Master."

He leaned up on one arm, paused for a moment, and kissed her resolutely on the mouth. He gently pulled out from her and pulled her back up against her chest. As he held onto her possessively, he felt her relax completely and fall into a deep sleep. He closed his eyes, kissed her shoulder softly, whispered, "Thank you, pet," and let sleep take him.