The Gift

Story Info
Girl's gift from her owners.
951 words
3.76
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in a nice warm room, naked I worry. You had called me in here, ordered me to strip and left me here. I know I had not disobeyed and that I had been on very good behavior. The warmth radiates from my red ass, recently spanked for the morning routine. I kneel there, eyes cast down, curious as to what may happen. The door opens, you, my Master and Mistress enter, place a collar and lead around my neck and beckon me to follow you.

"You have been very good lately Stephanie and we wish to reward you." says my Mistress. I am lead into a candle lit room, beautifully decorated with a 4 poster bed. As I am able to re-kneel on the floor, I take in my new surroundings. Red and gold wallpaper, heavy drapes enclosing the massive bed. Paintings on the walls of slavery. My Mistress walks over to the bed and draws back the drape, where I notice a beautiful young woman laying there, bound by rope.

"This is your gift from us, you can do whatever you want to her and she will obey you and do as you please for one hour." My Mistress tells me with a smile.

"If she does not obey your or is to slow to obey you may punish her." Master explains as he hands me a paddle. Master and Mistress leave the room, leave me alone with this girl, her name i did not know. I stand up and walk towards the bed, looking at this strangers body. She was small, no more than 5ft tall, long brown hair, good sized breasts with already erect nipples, perfect for biting and teasing. Her ass had been spanked, she had been prepared for me. With her hands bound behind her back and her eyes blindfolded, she looked picturesque. I sit on the edge of the bed, keeping my eyes on her. I slowly place my hand upon her thigh, stroking her gently. Feeling the smoothness of her skin, how soft and sweet it was. She almost glowed in the candlelight. I crawl to a kneeling position on the bed by her warm body. Using both my hands I feel her, I draw my finger tips over her thighs, brush passed her soft pussy, feeling the smoothess of her stomach as I guide my way to her breasts. Cupping those beautiful breasts, I feel their firmness, weight and size. They are amazing, nicely round but not huge, just right. I lean down and take a nipple into my mouth and suck on it. The girl moans and tenses up a bit. I work her other nipple in between my fingers as I tease the other with my tongue and teeth. Gently nibbling on her nipple and making her squirm.

The girl gets more excited and is breathing deeper with every nibble. I get more aroused and I tweak one of her nipples hard which makes the girl gasp. I began to kiss down her stomach, feeling her muscles tense up and relax with each kiss. I find myself above her pussy. It was so soft and wet, shaved perfectly, just a little landing strip! I use my hand and so softly feel those moist lips. I part them with my fingers and lick her clit. I flick my tongue sharply on it, feeling her jump and squirm at the pleasure. As she moved I immediately force 2 fingers into her wet pussy. The girl was so shocked by this she tried to get away from me, not good. I grab her quickly and throw her over my lap, using the paddle I spank her hard 4 times.

"Don't say anything I want you to respond with your movements, shaking your head for no, nodding for yes... are you going to be good now?" *nods yes* "good girl, now I am going to play with you and then you will do the same for me, do you understand?" *nods yes* "good, now lay back down" As she laid down I grabbed her hips and buried my mouth on her pussy. Hearing her cry out I knew she liked it. I teased her clit till i felt her body tense up and she writhed with a powerful orgasm. She laid there for a minute, breathing heavily. I unbound her arms and kept the blind fold on her. She crawled over to me, felt out my face with her hands, and held me and kissed me. Her kiss was so firm and soft at the same time. Our breasts pressed together, I embraced this stranger and kissed her hard. She moved down and started kissing my breasts and gently pushing me down so I could lay on the bed. Running her fingers in between my legs she starts to tease my clit. I moan and arch my back as she works me harder and harder. Feeling the orgasm build I cried out for her not to stop! Feeling the most intense pleasure build, i released it and felt an explosion of the most powerful orgasm, force its way through every part of my body. Laying there on that massive bed, the girl came and snuggled next to me. We held each other until we heard the door open. It was Master and Mistress. They were smiling, very happy their slave enjoyed her gift! They explained they watched the whole hour and were very pleased with everything. Leading the girl out, Mistress remained with her slave. She gave her a kiss and a spank on her ass as it was time to get dressed and get ready for a night on the town.

The End