The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his breath against her face, smell the slight muskiness of his scent. They ignited her senses and aroused her appetite all at once. Her hat slipped from her head as their kiss grew more urgent, more serious. Passions long dead and buried with her sex life resurrected within her. Eagerly, she remained locked with him, her crushing need destroying any objection she might still have had to Susan's plan.

Her heart pounded like a schoolgirl's when he raised his lips from hers and looked into her eyes. His voice was almost harsh when he admitted, "I... want this. But Crystal, it could be very bad for you."

"I'm getting a divorce," she answered with firm resolve, then recognized with a shock that the words were her own, not Susan's. It came to her at that moment that all of her words since walking into his house had been her own. Once she had said it though, she knew she meant it. "I've decided. I'm finished with him. I'm finished with being faithful to him. He's probably fucking his little girlfriend this very minute even though he hasn't made love to me in three years. I want you. Tonight."

His warm brown eyes studied her for several heartbeats. Then, rather than answering, he resumed the kiss. After a long, lingering embrace, he turned and guided her into the master bedroom. It was on the first floor in his house on the other side of the family room from the foyer. They walked wordlessly to his bed, where he sat her down and leaned over her, staring at her as if still trying to decide something. Finally, he said, "Let me make sure Rebecca's asleep."

She nodded, then stretched up and kissed him lightly on the lips. He practically fled the room.

Susan's amusement almost bubbled up out of Crystal's lips. The poor guy doesn't hardly know what to do. He considers you forbidden fruit, but he's been sneaking wishful glances at you ever since you moved next door. Now here you are sitting on his bed, demanding he make love to you.

She whispered, "Susan, I thought you wanted to make love to him. When are you going to take over?"

The silence from the ghost stretched out for many seconds. Susan finally answered, Sorry, sweetie. I wasn't completely honest with you. He wouldn't be doing me anyway, right? He's about to make love to you, and that's my goal. You are my gift to him. I want him to have a woman who deserves him. You're the lucky bitch, with my blessings. Be good to him, or I'll be back.

Susan's presence lifted from her at that moment, like a weight she hadn't realized she carried. Unexpectedly no longer possessed, she waited on her neighbor's bed, confused and uncertain what to do. For a moment she considered running for the front door, then she heard his footsteps on the stairs and realized she didn't want to leave.

She smiled as he came back in, her previous seductive confidence now absent. "Sorry for coming on so hard. I guess I..."

His arm slipped behind her as he sat. He watched her intently, as if making sure she wasn't about to leave. "You guess you what?"

His hand found the nape of her neck again and began caressing. Something inside her melted slightly with his touch. She leaned toward him and smiled.

"I guess I didn't want to wait any longer."

He gathered her in once more and the confinement felt like an escape from prison. She twisted to face him, press her bosom into him as her arms encircled him. Their lips met and carefully explored each other, the hungry passion of a few minutes previous now replaced by a cautious eagerness. Her lips parted slightly, and with that small signal he opened up to her, his tongue probing into her, exploring her with methodical precision.

By the time his mouth released hers and kissed its way around to the side of her neck, her heart was racing and her breath was laboring as if they were already joined. Her body desperately, critically needed him. She couldn't stand to wait anymore. She squirmed out of his grasp to stand back up, stooping over slightly to keep his kiss at the base of her neck, then straightening slightly to guide him downward into her cleavage.

The touch of his hands on her thighs when they slipped under her dressed electrified her. She felt tremors of happy anticipation sweep through her as she massaged the back of his head, pressing him into her bosom. A sigh of pleasure escaped through her parted lips as his hands skimmed gently upward, lifting her costume as they followed her curves up to the small of her back.

He leaned back, gazing up at her with something close to wonderment. She smiled back, then crossed her arms to take hold of the dress he'd already pulled up to her waist, sweeping it off over her head in one motion. His eyes took her body in, settling on her swollen nipples, then he leaned forward to pull one lovingly into his mouth. She shuddered, dropped the costume aside and clasped the back of his head once again. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. It had simply gone too long without, and it demanded satisfaction as soon as it could have it. Unable to stand it anymore, she gasped aloud, then whispered, "Oh, god, it's been so long for me, I don't think I can take too much more foreplay. Please..."

Without a word, he released her, stood and swept her off her feet, easily laying her on his bed with her head on the pillows. She was stunned at the man's strength. He'd never struck her as particularly athletic. Then he began undressing. She stared in near awe of the physique that he revealed, not bulging but simply devoid of fat, muscles clearly outlined, sinewy and hard.

As he stretched his naked frame above her, his gaze boldly roved along, taking her in from toes to breasts. All her memories of loneliness or frustration vanished. She felt only tingling arousal and lusty need. Her folds already drenched, he slipped easily into her as they melted together, embracing each other, her breasts rejoicing at the weight pressing them flat, her body welcoming the invasion. His hands kneaded and massaged her back as he slowly stroked within her. She squirmed beneath him, her hips rocking to his rhythm, her thighs caressed with each motion by his muscular legs. Her hands searched for a home, finally settled on clinging to his shoulders.

He raised himself onto his elbows, looking down at her again with that look of wonderment, as if he were as amazed by her as she was by him. His hands found her straining nipples and he began to roll them in between his thumbs and fingers, causing her to moan with joy. He bent over so that he could suckle on them as he moved inside her, pulling them each alternately into his mouth. After he'd sucked each three times he explored upward until he reached her mouth and they locked together once more in a passionate kiss.

Letting her loose, he said, "I'm not going to last much longer."

She nodded and pressed him off her. He followed her guidance, rolling over onto his back so she could lick her way downward to the wonderful organ that had been loving her. She pulled him into her mouth and began licking and suckling as she pumped her head, getting quickly into the same tempo he'd used inside her. She felt him shudder with pleasure. He began petting her, lovingly caressing her ear and stroking her hair. Her fingers traced lightly over his balls, and gently stroked his rod until she felt the spasms begin, then she simply sucked his juices in, letting them fill her mouth until she had to swallow.

He kept stroking her hair as they lay there and she licked the last bits of cum off, swallowing them as well. Then she lay there, happy to simply hold it as he played with her ear.

"That's the first time I ever had a girl swallow," he mentioned. "It felt great."

She giggled. "That's the first time I ever wanted to. I've never let anyone cum in my mouth before."

After they rest for a few more moments, he told her. "Come back up here." He was indicating the pillows.

She followed his directions, laying her head where he pointed. He kissed her lips, then slowly worked his way downward along her body until he was loving her thighs, his lips and tongue brushing them lightly as he alternated left and right. Meanwhile, his hands eased her open so that he could kneel between her legs. It had been so long, she nearly didn't realize was he was planning to do. She sighed with happy understanding. "God you're wonderful."

He looked up at her, honest surprise in his eyes. "You didn't expect this?"

With a laugh, she admitted, "The last time someone went down on me, I was a dumb college freshman about to find out she was pregnant."

He looked incredulous, then shook his head and gently kissed her sex. She shuddered with pleasure as his tongue began exploring her, gently slipping up and back. Her lips were still swollen and moist, and very soon he had her flying again, pleasure radiating from her core to warm hips, thighs and belly. Soon he added an occasional stroke of his upper lip across her clit, which quickly became erect, allowing him to concentrate his attentions there. Her hands clamored for something to do, so she began massaging her tits, soothing her now aching nipples.

His hands roamed as well, massaging her thighs and hips as he sucked and licked. She let out a soft moan as he stimulated her, then another, then began crying softly with every breath she exhaled, as he gradually coaxed her upward, soaring into an ecstatic wave of sexual energy. He pressed a bit now, adding pressure to the stroking motion of his lip on her clit, his tongue working inside, one of his hands now massaging her mound as well.

Her cries became louder, her breaths deeper. Her arms and legs began to lose control, tightening into rigid bundles of tension as he sent her flying far into heaven. An eruption of raw pleasure washed through her and overwhelmed her. She became aware of an agonized voice crying out, which she finally recognized as her own as the last ounce of air escaped her lungs. She drew in a long shuddering breath and collapsed, still tremoring with the aftershocks of pleasure. He continued to gently tease her with his tongue, a deeply contented smile on his face, as satisfied as anything she felt.

She smiled tenderly as he crawled back up the length of her body and lay down next to her, drawing her into his arms. Clinging to him, she basked in a delicious peace. After a while, she became aware of wetness on her cheeks.

He noticed it too. "Are you okay, Crystal?"

She nodded. "I'm fine. It's happy tears. I'm very happy."

"Good."

She lay there in his arms, watching him as he dozed, realizing that she still couldn't remember his name. It didn't matter. She knew who he was. He was her wonderful gift from a ghost.

12