The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to be a help. Just remember this. I may have a favor of my own to call in one day." She replied in a joking manner.

Once his water was ready they called him in. They took turns washing him, making sure to not miss a spot. Betty didn't enjoy this as much as Lily did but she did her best to be a good slave. They both dried him off and when he was dry they massaged his whole body with lotion. Betty took his left, Lily his right.

When he was all done he pointed to his cock," Worship."

Betty and Lily looked at each other. They assumed he meant them both so Betty licked his left and Lily his right. He watched them lick his cock, enjoying the feel of two tongues on it. He wasn't sure he could cum again having gone twice already but by God he was willing to try. Watching the girls though was a large turn on.

Lily massaged his balls while she continued to lick. Lily and Betty almost seemed to be having a race, they were looking at each other and seeing who could lick the fastest. The way they were vying for his cock was nothing but a pure hot rush for him.

They were both wet again.

Tom was almost ready to cum. "Girl lay on your back, Slave eat her pussy."

They did as instructed. Betty lay on the bed on her back and Lily got on her hands and knees to lick Betty's pussy.

Betty's eyes rolled back in pleasure the moment she felt Lily's tongue on her.

Tom took Lily's ass in his hands and stuck his cock into her pussy. Now he rolled his eyes back. Lily had a pussy like no other. He enjoyed the feel of her around his dick. He pumped her hard. Watching Lily lick Betty made him pump even harder.

"Girl you may cum. Slave also cum. Now!"

A few moments later Betty orgasmed. Lily lapped up her juice while she herself started to cum. Tom felt Lily cum and the tightness around his cock from it was what sent him over the edge. He came too.

All spent now Lily licked her Master clean once again before she collapsed beside him. Betty went back to her house to sleep. Tom put his arms around Lily and murmured, "Thank you Slave" before he fell asleep.

Lily kissed his cheek, "Anything for you Master my dear."

12