The Gift - Again

Story Info
Her first time with a stranger.
4.9k words
3.89
36.1k
20
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose it was fitting that my wife hooked up with her first stranger at Joan's wedding! After all, it was all because of my wife's boss and best friend Joan that I was sitting there at the bar, alone. Joan hired my wife for a entry position at the bank. What had started as a summer job between her junior and senior year of high school to help pay for college, grew into an internship and blossomed into a permanent position with the opportunity for advancement. Over the next four years my wife was involved in every phase of the banks operation so that, by the time she had completed her bachelor's degree in business, she had been promoted to assistant branch manager, under Joan; and they have since become the best of friends.

The day after our best friends going away party where my my had given him her pussy as a going away gift was an emotional disaster! My wife spent the entire day either crying or apologizing or both at the same time. It took me all day to convince her that I wasn't angry. I was, but we had spent the last month talking about her screwing another guy, and I was more excited about it than mad; and I figured that if I wanted it to continue I couldn't be mad at her! I spent the entire day in bed, cuddling and hugging her; and swearing that I was glad that she finally had the nerve to go through with what we had been planning on happening anyway. We ended up ordering Chinese and having terrific make up sex. Even then she cried and apologized the next few nights. I even managed to convince her that we should continue with game night. That it was what we both wanted.

For a month after our best friends goodbye party, where we officially opened our marriage, we went out on Saturdays, after midnight, to play our game; and each time I kept urging my wife take the plunge again. Each week I would find some way to talk to her; pass her coming out of the restroom, have one dance with her, whatever it took to get close enough to whisper in her ear; but with no luck. The first night on the way home she cried and told me that she couldn't go through with it again; that if I thought about it, it wasn't really what I wanted either. Then she completely broke down and said that, yes she had sex with our best friend, but we had been talking about her having sex with someone else for more than a month before that; and he was leaving and who knew how long it would be until she saw him again; and she was sure I wouldn't mind; and yes she should have asked me first; and she would never do it again; if only I could forgive her! All in one breath. The following two Saturdays I had to practically beg her to go out after I got home from work, and nothing happened other than her dancing with a few guys, and her allowing one guy to play with her tits out on the dance floor. Even then she avoided any kind of eye contact with me while they were dancing; and admonishing me on the drive home because she still couldn't believe that I really wanted her to have sex with some complete stranger. Again we talked about it all week, until we attended her best friend Joan's wedding.

As I mentioned earlier, Joan was also my wife's boss back then. She managed the branch where my wife was assistant manager and head teller. As soon as we'd received the invitation we booked a room at the Mission Inn, in Riverside, where the ceremony and reception were being held. Originally it was booked so that we wouldn't have to drive home late on the Saturday night after the reception. We were the only people invited to the wedding from their branch and wouldn't know anyone at the reception other than the bride and groom. Because of the previous months 'Grand Opening' I had pushed for shopping for a 'date' for my wife! And so, with some coaxing on my part, and before we left the house, it was decided that as soon as the happy couple slipped away 'The Game' was on - IF we found the right guy. Having a room there just made it easier to play the new and improved version of our 'Game' if it happened.

Once we were checked in we made our way to the outdoor area where the wedding was being held. My wife wanted to see what preparations had been made. We were both duly impressed. There was a beautiful Bougainvillea covered gazebo where the ceremony would be held, empty now, but for a woman directing a couple of young men moving flower arrangements around.

After the wedding we returned to our room to change for the reception. It seemed as though she was all legs in the 4-inch heels and little halter top thumb dress she had changed into. The top of her pumpkin orange silk dress consisted of wide tapering sash-like bands of silk that ran from the waistband up over each of her breasts and around the back of her neck where the now shoe lace sizes strips were tied in a neat bow. The space between where the two bands met, forming the front of her dress, was wide enough to display her belly button at the bottom, and widened as the cloth band narrowed and ran up behind her neck. There was no back to the dress above her hip bones. She was a big hit with the men at the reception; not so much so with the women.

We had just finished dinner, during which I had pointed out at least a dozen prospects, when my wife excused herself to the ladies room. She was gone for quite a while before she came back and asked if I was still serious about her having sex with someone else, because she had quite literally just bumped into one of the men I had pointed out earlier that she could, maybe, do it with. After leaving the restroom she entered the ballroom watching the bride and groom's first dance as a married couple instead of where she was going, and walked right into some guy that had just pushed his chair away from his table. She ended up sitting in his lap with his arms around her boobs to keep her from falling on the floor.

My wife said that she jumped up right away, but then he had insisted that she sit down in an empty chair long enough to make sure she wasn't injured. Then, because I had been pushing for her to 'hook up' with someone, as she put it, she sat down next to Robert, who introduced himself and his two sons who were both about her age; one a year or two younger, one a little older. After insisting that they get her a drink, Robert sent his older son to get her a martini. My wife was twenty-two at the time, I would have been thirty-four. Did I mention that my wife prefers older men? So now that she had been thinking about it she was all excited and had her panties all in a twist. Robert was a rugged looking Cary Grant, with just a bit more gray hair.

Not more than ten minutes after her return one of the sons is standing at our table asking my wife to dance. She looks over at me, what do I think. He looks over at me. I tell her sure, go ahead. She loves to dance. I have two left feet. Two songs later they're back at our table. He's got coke, she whispers, would I mind if she went with him to his room? She'll be right back! My wife never turns down coke! As long as she doesn't get lost, I reply, and it's another twenty minutes before I see her again.

Fifteen minutes later the younger of the two brothers is at our table asking if my wife wants to do some more lines, no pretext of dancing anymore. I know it will only help my cause and nod. She's gone another twenty minutes. On her return I asked if Robert was coming by next. She said no, Robert was still up in the room where they were doing the coke, but he had invited us to join him for drinks in the lounge after the reception, as his guest. She had left it at maybe we would see him in the lounge.

After the reception, and it being a Saturday night, there wasn't an empty seat to be had at the bar. We walked around and on our second attempt I saw that there were two seats open, between a gorgeous redhead and a very distinguished looking older gentleman. My wife nudged me and whispered that's him. That's Robert! On closer inspection, it was a glass of water at each seat. My wife looked to me, what should we do? I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if the seats were taken. He smiled brightly when he saw my wife and said yes, he'd been saving them for us!

I inclined my head indicating she take the stool next to him. My wife said that we should probably just call it a night and go to the room. 'Ridiculous' Robert said, ' you're already here! Sit down and have drink. Relax!' 'Yeah, just relax!' I said. 'Just have a drink and relax!' They exchanged smiles as he watched her ease up onto her barstool. He pulled his gaze up from her thighs and said hello again, I was hoping you could make it. My wife introduced us and we engaged in some friendly conversation as the bartender took our order. Robert was a well dressed fifty-something with perfectly groomed salt and pepper hair. He was also very well maintained; not an ounce of fat on him, and a tan that equaled my wife's! She was right, Cary Grant.

In a shortened version of twenty questions Robert established that my wife worked at the bank with the bride, I was her husband, and we too had a room there. I could almost see the gears turning in his head as he sifted through the all of the information he'd been given as he sat there openly undressing my wife. He gave her legs another quick once-over and then returned his attention back up on her breasts.

Our drinks came and we sat there chatting, and drinking, until I quietly asked if she was ready. She shook her head imperceptibly, no. I took the signal as hesitance and invited her to dance. Once out on the dance floor my wife told me that Robert had been rubbing his leg up against hers from the moment she had sat down. I told her that when we got back to the bar she lean over more than was necessary, allowing some slack on the front of her dress, and flash him a nipple. She said she didn't know if she could. It was one thing to flash someone across the room or in a passing truck, but someone sitting next to her wasn't the same thing. I reminded her that we had agreed that she would go the with it if she found the right guy, then asked if Robert was the right guy. She looked up and asked me one last time if I really wanted her to have sex with another man. I kissed her and put her hand on my crotch. My dick was so hard that it hurt. She kissed me back and said okay, we'll see, but if anything happens to remember that I had wanted this.

On the way back to the bar we joked about Robert saying that he thought she looked familiar; because when he wasn't watching her ass or checking out her cleavage he was leering at her thighs, and not being too subtle about it either! I bet her even money he couldn't pick her out of a lineup if she was wearing sweats and a baseball cap. We laughed all the way back to the bar

We returned from the dance floor to find that Robert had another round of drinks waiting for us. My wife slid up onto her barstool and just sat there so I nudged her gently and gave her our signal to flash Robert. She turned and gave me this pleading look. I mouthed I love you and signaled again. She spun and twisted slightly towards Robert and reached out to hold onto her drink on the bar with her upper arm pressed up against the side of her left breast. From the look on his face Robert was getting a great tit shot! Halfway through the drink he asked my wife to dance.

Shortly after they returned one of Robert's sons came over and asked my wife to dance. It was twenty minutes before she returned with the kid in tow. By the look of her I knew a trip to his room for more coke had been on the dance card too! The kid joined Robert and I in admiring her slide up onto the bar stool. My wife thanked him for the dance and then told him to come and find her the next time he wanted to dance. He walked off with a smile on his face. There was just no way that kid was old enough to drink! Robert again ordered drinks for us all and insinuated his way back into our conversation. A short time later the older son walked up and asked to dance with my wife, and again they were gone for a while.

On their return I said that I wanted the next dance and led her out onto the dance floor. My wife draped herself on me and kissed me, hard. She was very horny, even for her. Not that I minded! She asked me again if we could please just go up to our room and fuck. I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger while we danced , and reminded her about all of the discussions we'd had and why we were there. I reminded her of how much she loved sex and then that I loved her and that I always will, and to just do it! We kissed when the song ended and returned to the bar.

Robert never gave her a chance to sit when we returned. He was like a lion sensing its prey was worn down and moved in for the kill. They danced for several songs before he led her back to the bar. About the fourth time her coke connection came back Robert told him quite bluntly that if she needed to powder her nose again he would take care of it, and to please stop pestering her. The kid apologized and that was the last we saw of him or his brother. From then on Robert and I took turns dancing with and fondling my wife. As the evening progressed and the alcohol flowed Robert became more emboldened. My wife, even more uninhibited, was enjoying all of the attention. The conversation grew more risqué and the sexual innuendos more overt. At one point I caught a brief glimpse of them out on the dance floor as they stood and ground their hips together. They returned from the dance floor with Roberts hand firmly planted on my wife's ass. He told me I was a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife and complemented my wife on her dancing.

As she backed up onto her stool I couldn't help but notice that two of the bottom buttons of her dress were undone. I looked at Robert. The object of his attention, my wife's sheer wet panties, weren't hiding anything as they disappeared when she spun to face the bar. You could tell that she shaved her. I leaned over and asked if she wanted to leave. She said no, she needed to go powder her nose one more time, loud enough for Robert to hear. He smiled and nodded. A victory smile? I said okay great, but I'd like a dance before she disappeared for a while. My wife told Robert we'd be right back, and as we left for the dance floor he excused himself to the men's room.

As we hit the dance floor I told her that from the bar it had looked like Robert was ready to do her right there on the dance floor. All she said was yeah. Suddenly I had visions of her ankles wrapped around Robert's waist! Or his head! So then I asked if her undoing the bottom buttons was an indication of her wanting to pursue Robert getting friendlier. She said yes and no. Yes, she wanted to get 'friendlier' with Robert; and no, she didn't undo the buttons. Robert must have done it during one of the last slow dances. I asked how he had unbuttoned her dress without her knowing it. She kissed me and said he'd been rubbing her pussy the whole last dance! He must have opened the buttons then!

And so it was decided that we would let things proceed. This was going to work out. Finally! The song ended and we returned to the bar. Robert wasn't back yet so I ordered a quick round. Three again, the bartender asked, and my wife said yes. We were well into our drinks when Robert finally returned. He sat down, using my wife's thigh as support and started to say something, but my wife downed the rest of her drink and took Robert's hand. Let's just go, she said. Robert flashed me his best cat that ate the canary smile, left the bartender a huge tip, and told him to keep my glass full as he led her out.

An hour later my wife wobbled back to the bar. When they left her hair was up, exposing her long slender neck. Her hair was now down, and looked windblown. Her dress looked like she had slept in it! Her eyes were glazed over, with pupils so small I had to look hard to see them! She had definitely been rode hard and put away wet. She steadied herself with one hand on the edge of the bar and asked me if I was ready for sloppy thirds!

The bartender walked over and asked what she was drinking. She said nothing thanks, we were leaving right away. I left the bartender a tip large enough to cover my bill just as Robert walked up. He put an arm around my wife's waist and said that he had come down to apologize for keeping my wife away for so long. They had lost track of time at the party up in his sons room and he wanted to apologize to me in person. Then he asked if we wanted to join the party, maybe smoke a joint before we called it a night. My wife had mentioned earlier that I smoke, and would I please join him and his friends. There was plenty to drink too, he added, standing behind my wife with a big grin on his face! I couldn't be sure without being obvious, but it looked like he had his package pressed up against my wife's ass.

I looked over at my wife, her nostrils were caked with coke, and said that it was up to her, I could use a dube, or we could just call it a night. My wife said why not, it sounded like fun, and she took Robert's hand and said to follow them. I was a half dozen paces behind them when they entered the elevator. I turned the last corner and rushed to catch up. Robert reached around my wife and pressed one of the buttons. Someone stepped in between us and reached for a button, and then someone else, and so on until the doors closed and we were moving. The elevator was full and I'd lost sight of my wife until I heard her laugh and whisper 'not here' and then laugh again. I couldn't see what was going on without being obvious so I just stood there facing the elevator doors, listening to the little noises my wife makes when I'm arousing her.

I caught sight of them momentarily in the mirrored elevator door during the next stop. Robert was standing behind my wife with his hand tucked inside the top of her dress. I couldn't see his other arm but her eyes were closed and her face taut in concentration. Robert announced that the next stop was ours and they broke apart and stepped forward as she adjusted the top of her dress. Somehow the top of my wife's dress had shifted and most of her right tit was hanging out!

You could hear the music before the elevator doors opened, it wasn't blasting or anything, but we could hear it. Several of the room doors were open and the party had overflowed out into the hallway. People were roaming from room to room, and the smell of marijuana permeated my nostrils as the elevator doors closed behind us. We walked into the first open door we came to and someone offered me a beer as we entered. My wife and Robert drifted into the far corner and found an open bottle of scotch and the ice while I took a long pull on a Bud.

From there we wandered the floor, going from room to room, with Robert making the introductions; evidently I was a good friend! At the mid-point of the hall we found the guys they'd been looking for. Robert and my wife cornered one of them and he in turn called two other guys over. The huddle broke and Robert and my wife walked back over by me with the first guy as the other two left. My wife said that they were going to do some lines and Tommy, whom she indicated with a toss of her head, was going to get me into the designated smoking room.

Tommy looked guilty when we shook hands. I said great, and we all headed off down the hallway. Robert stopped and knocked on a closed door and Tommy signaled for me to follow him. I looked back and paused a moment as my wife followed Robert into the room. She threw me a kiss and said that they would catch up as she stepped in and the door closed behind her. I turned and followed Tommy to the far end of the hallway and the designated smoking room.

It was another fifteen minutes before I saw her again. She stuck her head in the designated smoking room and our eyes met. There you are, she said through the cloud of smoke that billowed out past her into the hallway. Robert pushed in past her and they walked in and sat down next to each other on the edge of the bed. Someone passed the joint to Robert who took a big hit just as we made eye contact. Robert choked on the hit and passed the joint to my wife.

12